Who Uses UserBit?
UX and product design teams. UX freelancers and professionals.
What Is UserBit?
UserBit is a real-time collaborative platform of tools that helps UX and product teams better understand business and customer needs. It lets you:
Organize - interviews, feedback, audio, video, and notes.
Synthesize - powerful qualitative analysis features like tagging, affinity diagrams, word clouds, and more.
Leverage UX tools - easily create and share personas, journey maps, visual sitemaps and even case-study reports.
UserBit Pricing Overview
UserBit starts at US$15,00/month. UserBit has a free version and offers free trial. See additional pricing details for UserBit below.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
Reviewed on 2019/10/04
Built a Research Experiments Engine around this tool
Comments: I've used Userbit's features outside of the intended UX Design community best practices. As a technology consultant, I create a new project for every client engagement and make sure meetings and notes are processed in the same place. Being able to tag across these notes and draw some quantitative important findings from these meetings are very valuable for gathering thoughts. Since most consultancy engagements have some "proof of value", I am able to share the project directly with the client and have received great feedback on showing connections to prepare for a software engagement. This is a game-changer for my personal productivity and has won me additional business in second phases and via recommendations.
- Incredibly flexible templates for Persona building, User Journey mapping, and Site mapping
- Tagging of interviews for feature reports creates a traceability to specific stakeholder or user interview requirements (it's proof of market demand for us)
- Excellent report generation for multiple parties to export to PDF
- Clean UX and fast response time
- Productivity of team is unparalleled - New features biweekly and immediate bug fixes.
- Pricing is reasonable for the amount of value I get with my team
- There's a lot of features that may take some users learning time to realize the apps full potential.
- Would be awesome if it integrated directly with Google docs and presentations as plugins or made more partnerships with mock-up/design programs
Reviewed on 2019/10/04
Incredible software for user research
Comments: Userbit has proven pivotal in my UX toolkit and has helped streamline the research process. Since adopting, it has already elevated my team's design decisions, influenced stakeholder buy-in and helped empower our users. I should also mention the Userbit team. They are one of the most customer-focused companies that I have encountered. They are always very quick to respond to questions and feedback requests. Highly recommended!
Honestly, it's hard to narrow down because I like so much about Userbit.
The tagging feature has proved essential as it allows me to capture data from a multitude of sources (interviews, surveys, notes, etc.) and easily synthesis to reveal trends from our research.
Cons: In the beta version, the report feature was a little hard to navigate. They have recently rolled out an update that solved the issue.