Filter by:

• Overall

About ePRO

Quote more accurately, reduce response times to customer queries, keep track of cost and profit, reduce admin & more..

Learn more about ePRO

Anthony H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/20

"Great Estimate to Invoicing System"

Comments: Very happy with system, would fully recommend it. Support is always very helpful and quick to respond

Pros: New system flows easily from print estimate to invoicing an can be used on iphone, ipad too now which is usefull.

Cons: Not great on all browsers, so have found the best that works for me on each platform i use it on

by Print MIS on 2018/11/24

Thank you for the review and the feedback Anthony. We've taken the con you've mentioned and assure you that we'll be working to improve on it.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/20
Justin J.
Owner/President
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/17

"Great software for small printing operations"

Comments: The trainer is really good - he has been willing to make adjustments to all sorts of

Pros: Software is easy to instal - provides details like how much I am spending on each job and how much I will make - very user friendly

Cons: I really don't have a problem with the software right now.

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you Justin. You've been a pleasure to work with.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/17
Ed B.
Production Manager
  • Reviewed on 2010/02/15

"MIS Kicks"

Comments: Been through 3 management systems since early 2001. Print MIS's E Pro system is a genuine master piece.

Pros: 1. Great value for money
2. Extensive range of features for each department
3. Web interface for access anywhere
3. Highly intelligent production system

Cons: 1. Implementation time reached 2.5 months but maybe due to the size of our company and customization we requested.

• Reviewed on 2010/02/15
Member Board Of Directors
Printing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/04

"Everything we wanted in an estimating and tracking program"

Comments: We were ready to upgrade our estimating software and wanted an easy to use system that could be accessed from any browser, was easy to customize, had a robust job tracking component and most importantly, was affordable. This last part seemed to be the issue, as most every company we contacted had such steep setup fees and monthly charges that they were more than we could afford. ePro was different. We loved the interface, and found it simple to use. They have also been a pleasure to work with. We had a long list on our wish list, and they had a solution for every one of them. I also like that you are assigned a primary contact who works with you while you are setting up the system, as this saves a lot of time. They were willing to tweak their interface to keep what we wanted, and hide the items we did not need. We tend to be pretty picky about our corporate look, and they were also wonderful in their willingness to customize our quote form to match our brand identity. And best of all, at a price that fit our budget. We could not be happier with ePro and highly recommend it.

Pros: Easy to use, web based, superb tech support and willingness to customize to our needs, great price and value compared to other systems we looked at.

Cons: No user manual is available so many features might be missed.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/04
Keith R.
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/07

"epro"

Comments: I had unlimited support online with a demonstrator to guide me through and with any glitches, as it is customised for each company. I would not like to be without it after using it since 2014

Pros: Ease of use
Ability to add custom cost centre

Cons: Not linked to accounting software (but believe it can be)

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you Keith. We wouldn't like to be without you either :)

• Reviewed on 2020/01/07
Richard H.
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Print MIS / Epro"

Comments: The system is excellent and the support is generally good (although delayed communication about a problem has been an issue on a couple of occasions)

Pros: It is a seemless flow from print estimate to invoicing with clear steps to follow which allows great communication to the customer. Now it can be used on virtually any browser its fantastic.

Cons: It is not fully responsive across all devices (although this will be happening according to the developers / support)

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you Richard. We've heard what you have to say and are constantly working on it to improve ePRO.

Frazer W.
Printing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/12

"Epro"

Comments: Fast to create quotes for customers. Workflow is the best thing that we could have with the program.

Pros: Easy to operate Been using this software for over 15 years.

Cons: Nothing negative to say about this sofware

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you Frazer. We cherish the relation we've got with you and look forward to the years to come :)

• Reviewed on 2019/03/12
Dominic M.
  • Reviewed on 2017/04/18

"My Second Review"

Comments: In my previous review I was disappointed on several functionality issues as well as the customer service. Since that review, I have been working with the representatives and they have done an incredible job in resolving the issues I had. We now have our first Client Portal up and running and our customer is thrilled. They are also launching the new MIS software that runs without Silverlight and that is a big improvement. I do feel that the team is working very hard to make our experience a better one. I will be sticking with them because of their strong efforts in improving my experience and making it easier for us to set up client portals. I thank the team for their efforts and would recommend this product.

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you for the review Dominic. We appreciate your patience with us.

• Reviewed on 2017/04/18
Tom R.
Business advisor
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/14

"Signgrafx Limited printing and signage, design and installation."

Comments: It does the job but only as far as approximately 65-70%. the suppliers have been extremely slow in responding in the past.

Pros: I like the way in which a job can be duplicated, saving time.
I like the manner in which the estimating and job creation modules come together and update in a very easy way, all the way through to creating a job bag with all details for the job operator.
Easy to update the status of jobs.

Cons: This software does not work for accounting correctly. I am unable to mark an invoice as paid and so am unable to see exactly where my business is financially. I cannot see who owes me money and when it was or is due for payment. I feel very exposed in this area. i dont like the way that it sometimes hangs due to the suppliers server.

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you for the review Tom. We're making continuous improvements since we got your feedback.

Daaron M.
Manager Wide Format / Customer Service
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/09

"Once we figured it out, it worked great"

Comments: Profit and Loss Data

Pros: The system can keep past quotes and past work orders. You can easily add a new work order, edit a old work order and clone work orders. You can also see your profit and loss on each job as you quote it. You plug in your cost on stock, ink per sq ft, labor, speed of machine, power consumption. Once it is set up, you can see if you are losing or making money. You can also check stock as your writing up a work order. If you don't have enough stock, the system will let you know you need to order supplies. The system can also keep track of the sales person commission on each job. After you generate a work order, billing is a snap. Then print profit and loss sheet and turn into accounting. Accounting can see how much profit that job made and what the sales person will get paid.

Cons: The system has glitches but once you figure those little things out, its pretty easy. The biggest mistake people make is when you change an estimate, go BACK to the blue tab. If you stay on the orange tab, the only changes the work order. Its actually a good thing, but users can make that mistake then the info for billing and the work order wont match. But again, it can be good as you can keep customer notes strictly in billing or keep notes strictly on the work order.

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you for the review Daaron. The latest edition of ePRO is much more enhanced and is more stable than the previous edition.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/09
Francisco C.
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/18

"In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 5 employees"

Comments: In my opinion your system is good only for companies from 1 to 10 employees. That's a good feed for the money. If you try to sell it to companies bigger I think it won't work. This kind of setbacks are No good for PrintMIS reputation. 1) All the requested changes from day 1 I said 90% of them have not been done.
2) The sale rep once said that the security improvements were in progress. You have some but very limited if any employee need access to one the administrator areas he has to become an administrator. That is not good for bigger organization. Need more granulation on the security with the GUI that we can change. I was recommended security buy groups.
3) I thought we were a challenge for you guys and you were up for that, I has willing to cooperate on the changes to make your system stronger. But I just found negative and no cooperation you just want us to adjust to a limited software after sealing it as superior application.
4) The set up for machines and pricing is really no user friendly no GUI at all. It is something that really hit me. You have to enter the price as a part of the formula. So when you have to change the cost or prices you have to change all the formulas. Too many variables that can affect negatively the results, every time you want to update price. PSI has a full page of how to update by % buy cost centers total company etc.
5) In my opinion the software is designed by a programmer and other technical people with not expertise in printing. You can tell the way is design the height of papers and the calculations with cutters and waste.
6) One thing that your sales offer to us was the reporting. You offer total flexibility and easy to make reports not really I try to find reports for my accounts or cost centers or customer in some detailed is not available or in-existen. Everything has to be built by a technician. I assume the reports are available but no for us. They should be part of the system full reporting for every window you offer.
7) You said that your system is functioning internationally and many of this are successfully running. But in 8 months of working with you guys I haven't see in improvement on the system that other printer posted or upgrades to the application.
8) etc...

• Reviewed on 2016/10/18
Connie T.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"Small printing company - excellent estimating and job planning"

Pros: Flexibility - able to change stock pricing as needed, add stock as needed, adjust markups as needed. Job tickets print nicely and are easily understood by printshop workers in all departments.

Cons: Running thru the Internet and having to update Silverlight. The software was just downloaded onto our server in the last month and the speed had increased tremendously.

by Print MIS on 2020/03/12

Thank you Connie. The latest edition now works over the internet or offline.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/24
Tony M.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/20

"Marketing Strategies Inc"

Comments: It s fantastic and well worth the money

Pros: We have customers for 4 years and I like its functionality it is a pleasure talking with reps they make things happen.

Cons: Takes a little time if you have issues that need to get resolved.

Thank you Tony.