Really Simple Systems CRM Reviews

by Really Simple Systems

• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

About Really Simple Systems CRM

An easy to use CRM that helps you work smarter by managing and tracking your sales leads and customers.

Learn more about Really Simple Systems CRM

George A.
MA
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/20

"Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!"

Comments: Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

Pros: I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

Cons: I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/20
John M.
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/07

"Lives up to the label!"

Comments: We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Pros: Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

Cons: I would like more control over screen layout.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/07
Paul S.
Managing Director
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"The Best CRM System Out There!"

Comments: Excellent!

Pros: Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Cons: Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Debbie B.
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/12

"RSS support is first class"

Comments: The outstanding feature of RRS is their support team, who offer an absolutely excellent service. As a team, we are not particularly tech savvy, so having a support team who you can explain any issues or problems to and who just get on and fix things is such a bonus. No long wait times and things get fixed without any drama. I can't imagine any other provider offering such a great personal service.

Pros: The account pages are a simple set up and really easy to use and easy to customise with information relevant to your individual organisation. No trendy MS type chat boxes, just simple and easy to use records. We have found the customisable fields very useful. Automated email actvity tracking is a good feature, as is the integrated marketing module.

Cons: We were not able to integrate our phone system into the CRM too easily and unable to API AdobeSign into the system.

Troy M.
CEO \ Owner & Founder
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/18

"Really Simple is really simple. Which is really ideal!"

Comments: As the owner, the manager, the sales rep, the customer service rep, in charge of returns, customer issues, I am the definition of jack of all trades. My business is just starting, but I realized it doesn't mean its not worthy of using quality software to help me save a few minutes here and a few minutes there. I was hesitant at first to go with any software because I kept saying to myself who needs management software when you are the only employee! But after getting some serial numbers mixed up with customers names one time... That was it! I needed help running my online business. I tried several different products. Started out using Team Viewer but then about fell out of my chair at the price. Used a Live Chat program for a while. But I cant always be at a desk waiting for that customer to hit the chat button. Then other CRM's were so bloated with stuff that just didn't make sense to my business. Then I spotted Really Simple Systems. The name is what got my foot in the door. I figured heck lets give it a try. So glad I did!

Pros: Has just enough information that its not redundant. I love the pay as you go approach. Instead of bogging us down with several hundred dollars worth of software we may never use, or even worse free versions that don't cover enough services to make you want to start using their products at all! I wanted a product that tells me what happened, when and how I did something, to whom and when, what the outcome was, and will then continue to bug me if I haven't done it yet.

Cons: Would like to see more third party integrations. Now days it seems like almost every app, software, smart phone, computer, tablet, printer, etc connect to each other somehow.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/18
Rod W.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

"Essential Software"

Comments: Overall we've had a reall good experience over 7 years and don't regret for a minute going with RSS. The few occasions we've used the support it's been good and the issues were resolved, and we tend not to think too much about RSS, but maybe that's the sign of a good system, it does what we need and is just there when we need it.

Pros: We have all our client and contact details together, we use the integrated email so it stores all incoming and outgoing mails providing a full record of conversations and data. Overall, this is a realtively inexpensive but critical part of the mangement of our business.

Cons: Sometimes the customisation seems a bit clunky, and whern adding in new clients and contacts there are lots of fields that we don't use. We probably could take those out but haven't because the customisation we don't find simple.

Steve R.
Technical Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/22

"Perfectly suited to us as a small business"

Comments: We use really simple sytems CRM for managing our client accounts and tracking opportunities for new sales. It works excellently and our team are very pleased with it

Pros: Really Simple Systems CRM works brilliantly for our business as it's quite to use and setup, but still has all the features we need. On the rare occasions when we've had to the use the support service the team have been very respoonsive

Cons: The ability to merge duplicate organisations would be very useful; instead you have to delete one and update the other

• Reviewed on 2019/08/22
Gemma D.
Marketing Director
Maritime, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/20

"Flexible system which is always evolving, with outstanding support"

Comments: RSS helps up keep on top of our sales pipeline, we print reports for our weekly meetings. We also use the marketing module to communicate news with prospects and clients. Plus, our after sales team use the Tasks to monitor outstanding issues.

Pros: The system is customisable, integrates with our email and accounting software, and the support is outstanding.

Cons: It would be great if the email templates were a bit jazzier, like mailchimp.

Scott T.
Marketing Communications
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/22

"CRM System that just works"

Comments: Really Simple Systems can be accessed by relevant team members. We can quickly find customer contact details and keep track of our interactions with them using the notes section.

Pros: Really Simple Systems loads quickly and is easy to use. Logging on is a quick process and customer information is easy to find. Having the master company account for each organisation we deal with and then the contacts for each organisation is ideal and easy to use. I would highly recommend Really Simple Systems as a great CRM.

Cons: Overall the software is very easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/22
Melanie W.
OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/10

"Does what it says on the tin!!"

Comments: We have used this system for many years now, and I am very happy with it. All employees find it easy to use, it is very straightforward. From my point of view as administrator - it is easy to add employees as the company grows, it is very easy to train the employees and it is very easy to monitor.

Pros: Very simple but very effective. It is simple to add employees as the business grows. Very little training is required - which is important to me.

Cons: I am finding it hard to think of a negative - maybe could be slightly cheaper!

Linda B.
account executive
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/24

"So nice, I'm using it twice"

Comments: My previous job used Really Simple Systems, which was my first experience with using a CRM. I realized how much easier the CRM made my job. Sure, it takes time to enter information, but once it's there - I can access it from any device. I don't have to wonder what the receptionist's name is at the appointment I'm about to walk into. I just look it up. I like the way the tasks are presented each day. It organizes my time and my bits of information. At my current job, the company doesn't provide a CRM. I signed up for Sales Force, because I didn't think Really Simple Systems had plans for single users. After a few months of Sales Force, which I found cumbersome and just "too cute" - the whole thing is built around a camping theme - I went to the Really Simple Systems website and saw that YES, I could sign up as a solo user. It was a happy day. I immediately signed up and I'm so glad to be back.

Pros: It is so simple to use. I truly feel like the system was designed by people who do my job and know how to structure a CRM that flows naturally with my business.

Cons: The save button on CONTACTS seems misplaced to me. It's the only button of its kind on the accounts and I often forget to hit save before I exit that item.

by Really Simple Systems on 2019/06/26

Thanks for the great review! Let us know if you have any extra feedback. :)

• Reviewed on 2019/06/24
Phil M.
Technical Consultant
Chemicals, 2-10 Employees

"Tiger Coatings"

Comments: The ability to store all data in one place & to be able to run specific reports by market sector

Pros: Easy to use & gives all the detailed reports we require for our business & to be able to manipulate data.

Cons: The pdf reports I run are not sequential & have gaps on the various pages. ie a general report I run should only take up 4 or 5 pages, but actually runs over 10 pages with lots of gaps. I cannot see anywhere or how to adjust this in the setting

Chris T.
Head of Sales
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"Excellent Software for SME"

Comments: Loved it

Pros: The ability to enter and create data is simple and efficient.

Cons: The mobile version isn't particularly friendly.

Marc C.
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/06

"RSS- best value"

Comments: We looked at other CRM systems but chose RSS because it appeared to be a simpler, easier way to start up and expand to additional features and far less expensive. We have not been disappointed. The system is more than enough for our needs. I would recommend anyone looking to install CRM look carefully at RSS.

Pros: Easy start up. Other systems recommend consulting services to install. Not needed with RSS
Easy to add features

• Reviewed on 2016/12/06
Dominic W.
Marketing Manager
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees

"RSS Review"

Comments: We are tracking opportunities and following engagement. Unfortunately, I am still having to use an excel spread sheet because I can't quite get the CRM to duplicate the spread sheet but this is a lack of skill using the system on my part and not a take on the RSS system.

Pros: Its very easy to use, quite intuitive in set up and implementation.

Cons: *After using other CRM software, the lack of ability to move opportunities between accounts when the main holder is no longer the main account. I don't think this is possible without some programming by RSS team. *Having the freedom to manipulate the set up like in Salesforce, where an internal programmer will set up exactly what I require. Do RSS's team do this?
*The display dashboard could be better, to have the ability to adjust the widgets to show what I want instead of a standardised return.

Sales & Marketing Manager
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"Easy, simple and functions great."

Comments: Day to day planning of tasks, opportunity management, pipeline clarity.

Pros: I really like the ease of use, it has simple clear functionality and can be easily customised. Top class product and great value for money.

Cons: Mobile version could be better - a dedicated app would be good with quick updates available when out in the field.

Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Good all round CRM software"

Comments: Good customer service. Good product. We don't use it to nearly anywhere it maximum capacity as still learning how to use different functions.

Pros: Logical, easy to use the account information and great at linking to Xero

Cons: If you don't use the marketing aspects every day, setting up mailshots sometimes needs refresher training

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24
Debra S.
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 2015/11/18

"Excellent way of keeping our database up to date"

Pros: We have remote workers who can update at any time. Next time I contact a customer I can clearly see who last spoke or emailed and what was said. Useful for the way we operate in our company.

Cons: Would like the software to be more sensitive when searching for accounts - similar to google. For example if I type in a company name -Really Simple and Systems - and I have it listed as Really Simple & Systems, the account cannot be located. Also when in an account then go back to the accounts listing you are taken back to beginning - it would be preferable to return to the account listing you were working on. Would like a little further advice on pulling off reports - did have a problem listing addresses on Excel for a mailmerge and the whole Excel had to be adjusted due to a 'quirk' in the software.

• Reviewed on 2015/11/18
Helen C.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"Review of RSS"

Pros: This software is easy to use whether just as a database or to manage your sales and new business funnel.

Cons: Nothing springs to mind in terms of what I don't like; not least that I would have continued to use it for as long as I do!

Julian D.
CRM Trainer
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/10

"Decent System - Easy to Use"

Pros: Ability to configure the options available
Use online so easy to access
Reporting functions which can be customised

Cons: I use a scaled-back version of this and it does what I need. Nothing not to like

• Reviewed on 2020/08/10
Leonard K.
Commercial Manager

"Recommended"

Comments: We needed a CRM that was easy to use & didn't need £1,000's spent on consultancy before we could use it

Pros: It's simple, therefore the team use it.
Support is excellent

Cons: Nothing, it just works.
I have to type some more to fill in this box

Gary F.
Account Manager
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/11

"User feedback on Really Simple Systems CRM"

Comments: Well placed and priced in the market, straightforward presentation that aid clear understanding but can report and filter very well on all areas creating superb information.

Pros: Straightforwards presentation of data

Cons: Inability to highlight previous actions for future ref.

• Reviewed on 2016/11/11
Ailsa W.
Sales And Marketing Associate
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/27

"Great ability to customize"

Comments: Easy ability to track and edit leads.

Pros: We use this software to track potentials leads. What I most like is the ability to add custom fields to really utilise the tool .

Cons: Initially, the report function didn't work perfectly for us but I contacted customer support and they really quickly solved this issue for us by adding in the requested extra fields.

Natasha R.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/05

"Love the simplicity"

Pros: easy to use - functionality is really rather simple to use. dash board clear and easy to see.
Best out there on the market!

Cons: could have more functions on the free option
would like to have an app for the system - as when I try to add tasks on my phone it doesn't really work ( this is the number one group I have with the system)

• Reviewed on 2017/06/05
Mike O.
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/13

"Keeping in touch with our sponsors"

Comments: Very helpful to a small charity like ours. It takes a lot of work out of recording and tracking data needed to communicate our service and products to the disabled community.

Pros: One place to keep all client/sponsor data. Easy to find organisations and individuals, and generate tasks and actions.
Generating email lists for newsletter and promotions is easy to set up.

Cons: Designing Emails to distribute can be difficult. The formatting of text and pictures can be unpredictable, and does not always make the changes when in edit mode.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/13