SurveyLab Reviews

4,9 (55) Write a Review!

About SurveyLab

Professional online survey software. Surveys, questionnaires, forms, and tests for Customer Experience, Market Research, HR, and more!

Learn more about SurveyLab

Pros:

Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial).

Cons:

Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue.

SurveyLab ratings

SurveyLab has an overall rating of 4,9 out 5 stars based on 55 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SurveyLab before?

Krystian W.
Krystian W.
Poland

Perfect tool for academic research

5,0 5 years ago

Pros:

Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Cons:

I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

Carlos P.
CEO & Founder in Mexico
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees

Great Solution & excellent Customer Care

5,0 last year

Comments: My experience with SurveyLab

Pros:

SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help.

Cons:

At this moment for our business need we haven´t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

Benjamin W.
School Lab Technician in Singapore
E-Learning, 201-500 Employees

Good alternative to Google Forms

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job. Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions. Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Pros:

- Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite - Accessible to non-Google account users

Cons:

- Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

Susanna K.
Student in Belgium
Research, 2-10 Employees

Best survey software for students

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Pros:

The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Cons:

The limit to the results in the free version.

CTO in Mexico

Excellent!

5,0 last year

Comments: I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Pros:

The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Cons:

I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Katarina C.
development consultant in Serbia
Government Administration, 5 001-10 000 Employees

The best customer support ever!

5,0 last year

Comments: Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Pros:

SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Cons:

I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

Thierry D.
Thierry D.
Director Strategic Alliances & Projects in Belgium
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation

4,0 3 years ago

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Ease of use Design tool efficiency Multilanguage setup Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Cons:

I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

Szymon B.
Data Analyst in Poland

Helpful and convenient

5,0 9 months ago

Comments: Helped me a lot in dealing with my work assignment.

Pros:

I like the most the Logic system wchich is very proffessional and helps to move on quickly page by page with the survey and also attracts the visual effect.

Cons:

Well, In my opinion the additional thing which might help some of the users is to add the possibility to duplicate the page of the survey.

Mauro C.
Trainer in Italy
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Effective tool for surveys

5,0 9 months ago

Pros:

I like the ranking and drag&drop options, they are very useful for evaluating process. I appreciated the possibility to easily change the graphic overview.

Cons:

Maybe it takes a bit too long to get familiar with all the functions.

Natalia M.
UX Researcher in Poland
Research, 11-50 Employees

SurveyLab for UX research purposes

5,0 10 months ago

Pros:

I like the most access to a wide range of question formats.

Cons:

What I like least about SL is that not all features are intuitive in use.

William I.
Freelancer in Côte d’Ivoire
Computer Software, Self Employed

SurveyLab: excellent product !

5,0 last year

Comments: It's not difficult to utilize and to sort out. SurveyLab gave a wide scope of choices and an unmistakable outline of the relative multitude of gathered outcomes. I was searching for a choice to Google Structures, in order to champion from the group, and MySurveyLab worked effectively. I had the option to create a 3-question review in less than 20 minutes, with the choice to pick among open-and shut finished inquiries. Enthusiastically suggested for clients who don't approach SurveyMonkey, or Google Structures because of any firewall.

Pros:

SurveyLab has exhibited to be an incredible arrangement, just as a terriffic colleague addressing our business needs and supporting our plan of action. They are consistently adaptable and open to help. Quick and instinctive UI, takes into account an easy overview creation and velocities up entire interaction. Extremely convenient information assortment prospects, permits to decrease information handling time later on and gives extra experiences. Independent programming which isn't important for Google Suite, and available to non-Google account clients.

Cons:

I had a little issue with question number control, it is sensible yet required some attention. There were a hiccup during the running of the review because of a stage update, which made the survey quit working. Backing fixed this for me rapidly after I brought it up, despite the fact that it was simply by 5-second flash that I saw that the survey wasn't working.

Julien L.
Executive Director Service Delivery in Spain
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees

Great Product

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Cons:

Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

Amir J.
Intern in Germany
Education Management, Self Employed

User friendly tool

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Pros:

Simple User Friendly inexpensive Fast customer support GDPR compliance

Cons:

Customization in question text was limited

Gideon B.
Insight Director in UK
Research, 2-10 Employees

Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Pros:

It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Cons:

Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

Marcin S.
Chief Information Officer in Poland
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

easy to use employees testing

5,0 last year

Comments: Used as a knowledge testing platform for employees. Very good feedback from users and analytics.

Pros:

Range of customization, multichanneling, well worked out UI.

Cons:

Too deep diversifications of functionalities between subscription plans

Marcin P.
PhDstudent in Poland
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com

5,0 6 years ago

Comments: I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Pros:

- great support team - various functions - low price - professional statistics in different file formats

Cons:

- It's hard to find any cons

Jakob L.
PM in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

Great mobile app for offline survey collection

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Pros:

Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

Kit L.
Chief Product Officer in UK

Strong product features

5,0 last year

Pros:

We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

Cons:

There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

Artur P.
Poland
2-10 Employees

mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool

5,0 6 years ago

Comments: mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool. mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Pros:

mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

Princess S.
Strategy Coordinator in US
51-200 Employees

Using MySurveyLab

4,0 4 years ago

Pros:

I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Cons:

The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

Ruby A.
Head of North America in Poland

Great Product & Value for Money

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Cons:

As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

Project Manager (Research field) in
Telecommunications, 10 000+ Employees

The best tool if you want to gather data quickly

5,0 6 years ago

Comments: It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly.
Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports.
Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects.
Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

Jakub S.
PM in Poland
Telecommunications, 10 000+ Employees

Great survey toole. Easy to use.

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Pros:

You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Cons:

It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

Shirley F.
Scientific Researcher in Israel
Veterinary, Self Employed

Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Pros:

The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Cons:

export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

Jakub W.
Tech Lead in Poland

Excellent software for start-ups

5,0 last year

Comments: I've found it as an alternative to SurveyMonkey with a better pricing plan. Does everything the other one in a good way.

Pros:

SurveyLab has a lot of options that comes in a very pricy way in the competitors. Their heat-map function works excellent.

Cons:

Randomization is slightly hard to set up, although once you get it done once, you know which path to follow.