AssetCloud Reviews

by Wasp Barcode Technologies

• Overall
    4,2 /5
    3,9 /5
    4,3 /5

About AssetCloud

Industry-leading asset tracking solution for organizations of all sizes looking to simplify asset management.

Learn more about AssetCloud

Marvin G.
Operations Staff
  • Reviewed on 2015/04/21

"Needs better reports"

Comments: I've used his program for several years now and have had to purchase a couple reports to get the right information on a single report that is needed for a yearly review. I feel like the reports function could be more customizable. The rest of the program works well and does what we need.

• Reviewed on 2015/04/21
Deandre A.
Technology Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/04

"DUMAS School District"

Comments: The only thing it have is having to purchase new version

• Reviewed on 2015/02/04
Phillip S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/17

"GamePlan Systems Review"

Comments: I have found the support to be great. However, the fact that I need support points to a need for your team to develop the software more. Reporting is difficult, so that impacts the overall value (what good is data if you can't analyze it?)

• Reviewed on 2016/10/17
Brenda H.
Asset Administrator
Oil & Energy, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/03

"Seems like a new product as it has a lot of improvements that need to be done."

Comments: The software has allowed us to begin to track our assets. We look forward to more developments as your product grows.

Pros: I like the fact that it is very user friendly. When we need to add something or make a change to an asset it is easy to figure out how to do it without help.

Cons: The system tends to be very slow. The reporting system is very weak. I should be able to pull a report on any information that I input on the system. I asked for a report back in April and it took months to get a response from a representative. It was not until we needed to purchase 10 additional users that we got someone to take action on the report request and even then the information I needed on the report was still not available. If the system has the information input it is possible to pull out the information for reporting. The app that goes with this software always has some kind of problem. We are always having to logout and log back in to get access to our information. Customer service is weak. It seems like they never have an answer for us and always have to get back to us which usually takes days.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/03
IT Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/05

"If you Help desk is one of best features is that a good thing?"

Comments: The help desk is very helpful ad has been able to get me to inputting the current inventory into their system. I can download the data when I find a solution I like better so there's that. Ive been having issues with their app it crashes on my newer phone but works with my older one.

Pros: I cant really say that there was anything that blew me away it may be a solution for other businesses but not for my purposes

Cons: System is very detyailed but unintuitive. By far the worst is the inability to print more than one different label type at one time. For example I want to print a large 4x3 label for the bottom of laptops, and a simple barcode with the asset name alone on it. I would have too print the large label reset the design software and redesign the second label, I was told that this "feature" will be coming soon.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/05
Becky P.
Database Administrator

"Great Product"

Comments: At this time, our company has been using WASP for a year and a half. Every level of personnel that deal with inventory find WASP to be a much better product than our previous software. Conversion to WASP was very painless and hassle free. We were able to import all data from the old system and do some clean up in the process as well. The trainer we were sent was exceptional on all levels and worked very well with all our staff. Our data entry staff find WASP to be very user friendly and often comment on how easy it is to take care of their daily inventory additions, moves, disposals, etc. Because of the ease of use, we find that our data entry time has been cut significantly since converting from our previous inventory tracking software and we have also found inventory audit time has been cut significantly. The reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5, is the reporting feature. We would like to see reports that offer customization. In our business, we are often required to provide information that is not available on the built in reports. It is my understanding that this will be added to WASP in the near future and at that time I expect to be able to give WASP a full 5 stars.

Mak W.
Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/09

"We use Wasp Asset Cloud primarily to perform equipment inventory audits. Great product!"

Pros: It works great - especially when used in tandem with their barcode scanner and mobile app. You can scan a barcode, make changes to the asset information in the mobile app, then upload the changes to the cloud.

Cons: The iPad app tends to lag a bit after a few hours of consistent use. I've learned that closing the app for a couple of minutes usually fixes the issue.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/09
Scott M.
Inventory Control Coordinator

"Great Product"

Comments: We have been using Mobile Asset for over a year now. We are very happy with the overall use of the product. As the primary user I am constantly finding new and innovative ways to use the product to fulfill it's primary function as well as generate the varied types of reports that different departments need. Our secondary users have a little trouble as they do not interact with the software daily. Training and tutorials were fantastic. We get a lot of sales emails from Wasp that is our only complaint. I would highly recommend this product.

Alisa A.
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/09

"Very dissapointed in this software"

Comments: Non really it was a waste of money in my opinion

Pros: I liked the concept of being able to let my employees access all inventory and track at any time it seemed like a great idea

Cons: Over priced! and hard to learn the software! it is just very difficult and very expensive and price almost doubles with every user!

• Reviewed on 2018/05/09
Shanna H.
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/21

"quick response to issue"

Comments: Quentin was very quick to respond and sort out the issue. He was able to schedule a time slot with me, but then we were able to work it out on email.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/21
Ari M.
hardware technician
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/25

"great product. great service. always willing to assist"

Pros: service, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis. i would recommend this product to anyone who asks

Cons: none. ervice, ease of use. using the ipad to conduct our audit has been proven to save time , money and improve our overall support. we can provide better service to our customers on an ongoing basis.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/25
Robert N.
Computer Technician
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/14

"A huge time saver and has given us a way to be efficient and consistent with our inventory entry."

Pros: I love the fact that I don't have to worry about our users entering duplicate assets and that we have an all in one solution for entering and printing asset tags. Being able to lock in fields saves us so much time and has really helped in keeping our database consistent. It feels good knowing I can easily pull up any report on our inventory on demand.

Cons: The mobile experience isn't quite there yet but hopefully some updates will make it better in the future.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/14
Edgar S.
Service Desk Techinician
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/05

"AssetCloud"

Pros: The ease of use, form customization, check in/check out, system. Overall a well rounded, cloud-based solution.

Cons: Report customization is a bit confusing but can acheive what you’re trying to accomplish

• Reviewed on 2019/03/05
Diego V.
Datacenter Team Lead
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/25

"Very bad support, slow response tool, stuck in the time"

Comments: Very bad.

Pros: I can't see anything to mention as a real highlight.

Cons: - The software is outdated, you have many different screens, they take a lot to load, they are clumsy.
- The support service is a NIGHTMARE! They are unable to understand your question, they hardly provide a useful answer, many times they just say "the system doesn't do it" or "it is a bug". If you push them, they ask you to call them!!! They are unable to resolve a problem by ticket!!!
- There is NO decent EXPORT tool!! You are the owner of your data, right? Especially considering you are PAYING them to use the SaaS!!! But the system doesn't allow you to make a full export of your data! Asking the support is also a dead-end!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/25
Tom G.
Maintenance Manager
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/04

"Tom Grimm maintenance"

Comments: I have found that the asset cloud software is exactly what we need here at spplus. We are a management co for several parking garages and surface lots, i have several pieces of equipment stored at various different locations, by utilizing the benefits of the software it has been easy for me to track where everything comes and goes on a daily basis.

Pros: the ease of the format for imputing information

Cons: nothing so far

• Reviewed on 2016/08/04
Darla S.
Computer Systems Administrator
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/26

"I would highly recommend this software."

Comments: We have been using Mobile Asset through several versions/upgrades beginning with v3. Wasp has the best customer service. I have used their customer service many, many times and always receive the assistance I need on the day I call in. Even when our Mobile Asset was two revisions behind, and they had discontinued our product version, they still gave me support. When we upgraded our environment from Novell to Microsoft they were fabulous in assisting to move the database. We use a hand held scanner and perform yearly audits, we have not upgraded the label printer or handheld scanner since the original purchase it just keeps working. There is no year fee with the software. By far the biggest bang for your buck. The only down side is if you want custom reports. The reports are done in using Crystal, which isn't as user friendly to create new reports as I would like, if you want a report that is not included in their pre-made reports it is a little more difficult, but over all I have been able to manage and this one difficulty is nothing on the overall satisfaction I have with this software, and Wasp's customer service.

• Reviewed on 2015/03/26
Tammy L.
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/02

"Positive Experience with Mobile Asset"

Comments: We initially invested in Wasp MobileAsset due to our company continuous purchase of IP phones and other equipment for when a new employee started. We had been utilizing an excel sheet to keep track of which employee had which phone and laptop but kept running into issues with updating and typos. Wasp software allowed us to create a database and check in/out the necessary assets along with run reports. Another benefit we saw but wasn't expected was the audit function in the software. Now we do yearly audits on all of our company assets from the chairs to the buildings. This has allowed us to catch assets that are no longer with us and remove them from the tax books savings us countless tax dollars.

Paul V.
AVP Tech Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2015/02/02

"Makes Asset Management Manageable"

Comments: We have been using Mobile Asset since 2008. It really helped us keep track of our leased equipment. Once it is setup it will enable you to know exactly where your equipment is. This month alone it saved us over $1,000 in over charges to the lease company. That's in addition to countless man hours it would have taken to find our equipment using our old system. It is easy to use, and it works with the manufactures' bar codes. You also get software to create your own barcodes to make your own asset tags. We use the barcoded serial numbers that come on all of our equipment. Cons: You do have to make sure your people use the product for it to be of value, it will not track equipment by itself.

Tyler P.
Information Technology
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/08

"WMSchlosser Review"

Comments: Every time i have had to make a call some one has answered and given me the answer i was looking for.

Pros: The ease of use and customization

Cons: The label software gave me some trouble with windows 10

• Reviewed on 2016/09/08
Brenda M.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/27

"Very Good Program for Small Business"

Comments: The program is a wonderful way to label and track assets. The system allows you to put as much or as little information about an asset as you would like. The only cons I have found are that if you run into a technical issue many times you have to leave a message for someone to contact you instead of being able to speak to a rep immediately.

• Reviewed on 2015/03/27
Colin K.
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/30

"MobileAsset - Outstanding Value for Money"

Comments: I have worked with the MobileAsset software for years. It is very good value for money. It is simple software to set up and to use. The videos and the customer support are very informative. I recommend it for anyone who wants a simple, powerful asset management solution that is robust but won't take a lot of time to set up.

• Reviewed on 2015/03/30
Wil P.
TeleCOMM Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2015/03/03

"need to tag my assets"

Comments: 1st couple calls for asst, were not very friendly, in setiing up parameters etc, when i first got equipment..

• Reviewed on 2015/03/03
Lee O.
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/11

"Good Asset tracking software"

Pros: Very good software for tracking assets. Offers plenty of customisation so you can tailor for the exact type of asset that you are giving out. It also has excellent report generation software which is valuable for having an at a glance overview of how assets are being used.

Cons: I wish there was more of an offline version although this is only a minor issue as there have only been a few instances where I have would have liked to fully use it offline.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/11
Matthew B.
IT Specialist
Consumer Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/22

"Great Software for our Business"

Comments: Our IT Dept was in need of a Inventory system to keep track of our assets. We had tried a couple other solutions and could not find a good fit for our needs. Until we went with Asset Cloud . The Software is great and very intuitive and allows us to keep track of all our devices.

Pros: Very intuitive and powerful. Once you have spent sometime with the software and input your values your only a few clicks away from adding new assets!

Cons: It is limited to the cloud so you will need a good internet connection.

• Reviewed on 2016/09/22
Cait L.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/18

"New to Inventory - Enjoying the Program"

Comments: Customer service has been bar none. System proving very easy to use. I very much enjoy the fact it has a mobile app. And that it is compatible with the motorola scanners.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/18