• Overall
    4,1 /5
    3,5 /5
    4,1 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1 119 reviews

Anthony H.
Senior Writer
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/25

"Perfect CRM for small businesses!"

Pros: Keap improves organization, increases productivity and delivers to your customers every step of the way with easy client database software. Eliminate the spreadsheet with Keap's customer management system. I love that all your customer activities and communications are gathered in one place. I also like the ease of use. It's hard enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to use this software in a matter of days. A software that I am generally satisfied with.

Cons: I haven't had any negative experiences so far.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/25
Damian R.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/07

"Too complicated and hidden $$$ - you'll spend thousands more."

Comments: 1. The logic of the CRM was so complicated, that you need to talk to your "expert" if you want to make any adjustments. 2. My email deliverability was not good - in fact there were a few months where the links in my emails that had the Keap training code (which was all of them) were seen as MALWARE by google chrome. Keap took NO accountability. Even though they sent me a support message detailing the issue.

Pros: I thought it was going to manage all of my CRM, Email Marketing and Reporting...but in order to interface with the Infusionsoft/Keap platform I needed to continually hire experts who tried charging me $3,500 per month on top of what I was paying Keap.

Cons: Way too complicated. When you sign up, included in your set up is the cost for an expert -- who you think is working for Keap...but they're an independent contractor who is being paid a cut rate to get you up and running. After your set up, they will charge you THOUSANDS to fix and adjust your account.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/07
Daniel S.
Head of technical support
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/20

"Well thought out and executed CRM"

Comments: Having a central place for all of our information, and the ability to tag people automatically has saved lots of time and definitely increased or ability to connect with clients and sell. Using the automated email campaigns and sequences to offer automated free trials as opposed to having to manually send out emails has been a lifesaver.

Pros: The customization options are nearly endless. The embeddable forms, that can trigger tags, which can trigger sequences such as email campaigns, have saved us hours of formerly manual work every day. The campaign builder is incredibly deep and robust, allowing for anything you can imagine. The thought given to different ways to do nearly everything is great. They have a /Tellus page and are responsive to suggestions. I recently mentioned on the that when adding a contact, the email field should automatically trim whitespace from each end, because when copying and pasting it often have an error. Within 2 weeks, that change had been implemented. The import from CSV file options are very robust. Lots of third party integrations, and a robust API. Very helpful community for questions with actual developers there.

Cons: The search is a little clunky. It's great if you're searching name, phone number or email address, but to search anything else like custom fields requires going to a separate page and finding that field. Would be great if there was an option to "search all the things", or to add custom fields to the default search. Not really their fault, but because we sell products in both Canada and the US in 2 different currencies, we're unable to use their ordering forms. When you leave it idle, rather than timing out gracefully, you lose any unsaved info. I know that's more of a "my workflow, why the hell aren't you saving your work" issue, but it's still annoying. Campaign builder doesn't work in Firefox, so I'm forced to use Chrome for that...

• Reviewed on 2019/09/20
Crystal Y.
Wedding Officiant
Think Tanks, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/18

"Porsche of CRM's"

Comments: They've been super supportive and helpful. Whenever I've had problems understanding anything, even when my mother passed on, they were very allowing and there for me. The people in chat and in customer support are always always patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I talk with them often! I can't say enough how helpful they are.

Pros: I wish I knew how to use all of it. There's always a new function that it can do to save me time. Since I don't have a team, Keap is like my own secretary, streamlining functions.

Cons: It takes so long to set up. The look of emails is very flat and uninteresting. Word processing in the individual letters I send out takes forever. It's definitely not a great place to write letters.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/18
Jill A.
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/07

"Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale"

Comments: Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros: Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons: They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

by Infusionsoft, Inc. on 2016/07/13

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

• Reviewed on 2016/07/07
Jennifer W.
Marketing and Business Development Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/25

"Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions & Updates"

Pros: Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Cons: Even with Infusionsoft's many improvements of the last 6-12 months, often there are still barriers to the software's functionality and communication to other programs and plug-ins (integrations) that require yet another purchase or subscription to use. Some of these 3rd party applications offer free integrations, but they are often unreliable or simply non-existent. As an Infusionsoft user who handles multiple accounts for my clients, it is frustrating to have to go to clients again and again with news that they need to spend more money (when Infusionsoft is plenty pricey already) in order to achieve the results they were hoping. Infusionsoft has long been touted as the all-in-one solution, but at this point, and in order to achieve true, full functionality, this is not yet the case.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/25
Tiffani Z.
Director Of Operations
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Offers a lot and not enough at the same time."

Comments: Overall it does what it advertises to do and then more, it is ideal for company owners and will help you manage your customers and keep your site organized. It can be over complicated and gets messy fast! Tier 1 tech support was something I outgrew pretty quickly and can only really help with the basics (which is actually a lot).

Pros: This program does so much! It helps you maintain your contacts, market, automate, sell, track analytics, organize products and manage a team!

Cons: Sometimes it does soooo much it is a little over complicated! Then just when you think it does it all you hit a roadblock and you can’t get it to do what you want it to do!

by Keap on 2019/08/29

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you have been able to use Infusionsoft to automate your business! We're sorry that you are finding it a bit difficult to use. We do offer coaching services as well as Partners who assist with implementation. You can find those resources here: https://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/home

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
Dallas M.
account manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/22

"Infusion soft seems like a good CRM for smaller-medium sized businesses"

Comments: It has been pretty good. I have used other products in the past, but like anything, I think you get used to what you use now. Infusionsoft is good, maybe not the best, but it seems to be a pretty great product for our needs and our company size. I don't know much about the pricing, but I have heard that it's a great value comparatively.

Pros: What I like most about infusionsoft is probably unique to my company, but our marketing person here use to work at infusionsoft, so he is very VERY well versed in the product, an subject matter expert almost. Our campaigns are set up perfectly, and I like using my dashboard to keep track of things. The automation that can occur in infusionsoft seem vast, and you can really build out some great marketing tools inside of it.

Cons: I would say sometimes the structure of things being in opportunities as opposed to companies, with multiple opportunities or contacts inside of that company can be confusing at times. I also don't think I would have had such a good experience if we didn't have a former infusionsoft employee as our marketing manager helping set everything up, I could see how it could be confusing if you were coming into this product blind.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/22
Matthew D.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/01

"Great contact management and CRM tool"

Comments: It's been great. This was my introductory CRM/sales software. We were well set up to use it as a CRM and I learned SO much from it. Industry standard tool for marketing and sales that offers a lot of transferable knowledge to other mid-tier systems. Have recommended and will continue to recommend it.

Pros: Excellent contact database management options and search capabilities. Easy to pull as specific of a list as possible after a good set up.
Simple, easy-to-use email broadcast system.
Email campaigns have good functionality and are easy to operate within.

Cons: They are built for and serve mostly medium to small sized companies. We recently outgrew them because of our contact base.
Anyone who sends a lot of emails (1 mill+/month) will be in the second to the top tier of their subscription.
It's not super user-friendly or intuitive. Takes an experimental mind or a lot of training to break the Infusionsoft code.

by Infusionsoft on 2018/12/04

Hi Matthew,

Many thanks for the review and feedback!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

• Reviewed on 2018/12/01
Investment Advisor Representative of Voya Financial Advisors
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/01

"If you have the patience to figure it out, it's FANTASTIC"

Comments: Infusionsoft has hands down the most robust automated campaign capabilities, be it difficult to learn, if they are built correctly they are brilliant. The customer service and extremely expensive training is fantastic. Overall it brought a lot of value to our business.

Pros: The automation campaigns you can build inside this program are unreal. Vast amount of marketing and scheduling programs that integrate. The CRM is very powerful and allows for lead scoring which I found very helpful. Also surprised at how quick and smooth it ran considering how many people we had using it at once.

Cons: It is complicated to learn and very expensive when not considering your ROI. I did the kickstarter package which was insanely expensive but worth every penny. It could definitely improve upon email templates - they aren't very catchy and I would really love if they didn't stick their brand on them. Rather then using their template library we made our own. Lacks split testing capabilities.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/01
Harry J.
Vintner
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/18

"A Boutique Hotel & Winery could not have had the phenomenal growth if it were not for Infusion Soft"

Comments: Great product

Pros: I like the Automation/Campaigns - The email editor has gotten real good also, early on, the email editor was my most hated thing. Pretty easy now. Love it! Also, being able to dream up a product and launch it in an hour and make money immediately. That is powerful. Infusionsoft has by far the best customer support...Period. We have numerous vendors under contract with our businesses, and none of them, I repeat None of them can hold a candle to Infusionsoft from a support side

Cons: If I would have a complaint, it would be with the limitations with the shopping cart. We run multiple businesses, and we can not use the ecommerce side for multiple disciplines simultaneously. Out businesses are synergistic, so the customer database is fertile for both, however we can not have multiple shopping carts, store fronts at the same time.

by Saphiya on 2017/09/28

Hi Harry,
Thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you like the new email builder. Also, if you are looking for more e-commerce capabilities, check out BigCommerce, our preferred e-commerce partner. The integration allows you to leverage the CRM power of Infusionsoft while having the benefits of the BigCommerce platform. You can read more about it here: http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/marketplace-apps/bigcommerce/bigcommerce-faqs. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2017/09/18
Marketing & Business Intelligence Assistant
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/17

"Infusionsoft for small business use"

Pros: Infusionsoft has just about everything you could need in one convenient place. It allows you to personalize your dashboard and view whatever information is most pertinent for your company. For us, it's a great way to organize and store our customer information.

Cons: I wish it had a better tutorial/how to section. There are a ton of features in Infusionsoft, and a detailed how-to would help you to learn to utilize these in the best way possible for your business.

by Infusionsoft on 2018/09/18

Hi There,

Thank you very much for the high marks and feedback! Incidentally, our product developers are working on in-app tutorials and help right now. You should see some great resources there in the very near future. You are always welcome to use our Customer Support line and Chat if you need fast help, as well! They are always there to walk you through functionality.

Cheers & thanks again!
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 2018/09/17
David R.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/19

"Runs my business"

Pros: This software you will never grow out of the features to automate my business blow my mind.

Cons: A steep learning curve but well worth it.

by Keap on 2019/08/29

Thank you so much for the high marks! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/19
Mark H.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/10

"Great Software BUT Big Learning Curve"

Comments: Overall I am happy with the software. I am happy with their level of support as well. I would recommend it to someone that is serious about building an online business.

Pros: I use Infusionsoft by Keap which is the more advanced version of Keap. One of my favorite parts of the software is the automation capabilities. There is really nothing you can't automation with the campaign builder. It is the strongest part of the software.

Cons: There is a big learning curve. I have been using the software now for over 5 years. It is not user-friendly. There is a lot of functionality parts that are scattered and on different pages when they should all be on one.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/10
Leanne S.
National Vice President and Queensland State President
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

"Infusionsoft"

Comments: Using an Infusionsoft Certified Partner has been the best thing, as I would never have realised the potential of the software without help. In fact I like Infusionsoft and their business model so much that I've participated in the Elite Forum, and I went to the last ICON conference in Phoenix, in 2017, all the way from Australia!

Pros: I've used Infusionsoft now for 4 years and it's made a huge difference to my business. I love the way I have been able to automate both lead management and business processes using the software.

Cons: I find that deliverability to Gmail and Hotmail addresses can be problematic, because of the setup at the recipient end. We have had to incorporate other backup systems such as SMS, to alert people to look in their junk mailboxes for an email from us.

Christian F.
GA
Primary/Secondary Education
    4,5 /5
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/21

"More than a CRM system"

Pros: Infusionsoft's CRM system is build on three pillars: "E-Commerce", "Marketing", and "CRM". What I liked about the CRM system is the modern user interface and the many features the browser-based product offers. For example, Infusionsoft allows you to customize your navigation menu. You can easily drag&drop menu items/features from E-Commerce, Marketing, and CRM and build your own quick-access menu. That turned out to be very helpful during the review session. Infusionsoft offers more functionally than a regular CRM system which might explain the confusion with the three pillars. I particularly liked the "landing page builder". It allows you to build different landing pages and analysis the success of each on individually. While it is not as sophisticated as professional A/B testing services, it offers a sufficient range of functionality.

Cons: Infusionsoft requires an internet connection at all times, which might be an issue when traveling internationally or in areas with bad connection.
The "all in one place" approach might be attractive for some people. I personally find the various pages too cluttered with information. I usually don't need all information all the time. A "business case" view would be helpful.

• Reviewed on 2015/07/21
Susan B.
Digital Business and Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/16

"To Infusionsoft or not to Infusionsoft. That is the question."

Comments: While I think the dated back-end and the pricing are an issue, I will say that when dealing with a larger contact database or enterprise system, I am hard pressed to find another platform that can do all that I rely on Infusionsoft to do for my larger clients.

Pros: Infusionsoft is one of those stalwart applications that is almost synonymous with marketing automation online for serious businesses (often with a host of disclaimers... see "cons" section). The greatest feature of Infusionsoft is the robust nature of its features, it integrates with almost everything a large enterprise would use (although these features come with a price). If you are looking to grow an online business, and you can afford the on-going maintenance in terms of staff time and cost, Infusionsoft will offer you plenty with room to grow.

Cons: Sadly, Infusionsoft has been around for so long that I believe the back-end, administrative user experience suffers. A quick Google search of the application will return many negative and less than stellar reviews. One could surmise that any big brand is likely to have many detractors (and this is true), however, most are balanced out by equally glowing reviews. Infusionsoft sits on the fence. This is unfortunate, because I believe that Infusionsoft could be very useful to many growing online, eCommerce businesses and membership associations. However, the owner will need deeper pocket than he or she is likely to have starting out, and migration with a mid to large size database is no picnic. I'm hopeful that Infusionsoft will work toward meeting the needs of a modern, point and click audience.

by Infusionsoft on 2017/09/19

Hi Susan,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your honest feedback. I will share your comments with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers and solution for other small businesses. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 2017/09/16
Mark H.
Vice President
Primary/Secondary Education
    4,5 /5
  • Reviewed on 2015/08/21

"Don't Just Walk Away, RUN! Unethical, Missed all Deadlines, Forced..."

Pros: The platform seemed to have robust functionality but Infusionsoft's third party providers missed every deadline, failed to provide training, all required programming, and implementation services. Unfortunately it took seven months for us to figure out we'd been taken for a ride. We just made the decision to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft (Our website was intentionally designed and built along side our signing with Infusionsoft CRM to insure all technologies aligned). In short, this has been an incredibly slow, frustrating, and expensive lesson.

Cons: The Infusionsoft sales person and sales tech flat out lied about the cost required to set-up/program our CRM system. We provided 100% of our specs in writing, reviewed them between a prospective web developer, my internal IT director, and Infusionsoft. After spending 10-hours over a period of two months reviewing specs, building campaigns, etc etc we signed an agreement on the basis that they could do everything we discussed. Only after you sign an agreement do they tell you they do not train or provide programming themselves. Rather, customers are forced to repeat all the same specifications (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours) again with a third party provider. Infuriating! The first third party provider (Success Engine) provided a statement of work on March 2. The end date was April 2. The statement of work communicated they were to complete a total of 10-hours of programming work. Long story short, they slow rolled the build out, missing deadline after deadline, and in June (yea June - to do 10-hours of programming?) provided us with a new quote (bait & switch) stating there was an additional 15-25 hours of programming work required to complete the build out per our specifications. Keep in mind those are the same specifications that we provided and reviewed with them in painstaking detail in February. Infuriating! After receiving the new quote in June we felt we had no choice but to push ahead because we were so far behind schedule and had invested so much time and money into the project. We gave them a deadline of July 1 and they quickly turned down the work because they said they wouldn't be able to meet the deadline. Infuriating! It ultimately took Success Engine until the middle of July to complete the original 10-hours of set-up/programming. Infuriating! So back to June when Success Engine turned down the work; we were forced to ask Infusionsoft to provide us with a new third party provider which of course required us to go over our specifications for a third time (4-hours including 4 highly paid vendors & staff = 16-man hours). The first contact with the new third party provider ThinkAutomateGrow (TrickApatheticGrievance). was mid-June. Once again we communicated our specifications to our assigned programmer and the next day that programmer had a death in the family and was gone. She passed us to another programmer. The new guy was around for about three weeks, didn't do much, then was fired by ThinkAutomateGrow. The first programmer reappeared for about two week but then reported that her son broke his arm. She didn't reply to emails or calls for the next 10-days. When she did reply she said she went on her honeymoon and the auto responder on her email must not have worked correctly. She introduced us via email and teleconference to the owner who spoke to us twice briefly by phone, and replied to a total of three emails. That brings us to last Friday, August 14, 2015. That was the absolute deadline for ThinkAutomateGrow to add us to his production calendar. He failed to respond. It is now Aug 19. The decision was made to use our own internal IT staff to create the programming necessary to connect our new website to Infusionsoft. I WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER, DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNETHICAL SO-CALLED BUSINESS PEOPLE.

• Reviewed on 2015/08/21
Kris S.
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/11

"Infusionsoft email marketing"

Pros: It has incredible power for certain industries and applications. Knowledge and consulting companies as well as service companies can create impressive customer centric automated communication interfaces. It's particularly well suited for building out applications that can be deployed across industries.

Cons: It's sufficiently complicated that most users need a strong development team or contractor to build it out and maintain it. The biggest problem we encountered was having the product change after investing in a massive build out. The changes required rebuilding the entire application to work with the new architecture. That's when we abandoned the product.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/11
Austin S.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/06

"Solid Tool for Small Businesses"

Pros: Infusionsoft isn't a perfect tool, but it's a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup). The "all-in-one" nature of the tools is excellent as it simplifies marketing and sales operations for businesses without the resources to hire a dedicated person to manage disparate solutions and the integrations needed to make them interact. The campaign builder is pretty easy-to-use, the landing page editor is making serious strides, and the email editor is pretty great and requires zero HTML/CSS knowledge. The referral module is useful, especially for businesses just wanting a simple affiliate program. While I have a few gripes with the API, the available integrations are impressive. Some in the space (read: Zoho) really limit these as they want to force your hand to use their solutions, Infusionsoft doesn't. They offer a landing page builder but provide a great LeadPages integration. They offer eComm, but offer a great Shopify integration. Their consultant/partner network is impressive as well. Lots of specialized help available for customers who want it.

Cons: The campaign builder is great for a novice (i.e. the target market) but limiting for a more advanced user. I.e, you can't spark an action from an opened email or field value changing. The lead scoring isn't flexible, which is limiting for an organization with unique needs or a clear vision. The shopping cart and storefront builder aren't what I would call slick or flexible but hey.. they integrate with Shopify and many others if you need better. The USPS shipping integration leaves a lot to be desired, real-time estimates would be great. The CRM has almost no customization. Simply being able to hide unwanted fields would be a huge benefit to usability.

• Reviewed on 2017/06/06
The Rainmaker
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/23

"When you're ready to set up your game"

Comments: Infusionsoft allows up to follow up with many leads in various stages of the sales pipeline, automatically. It's a dream come true.

Pros: If you're an experienced marketer -- or a beginner who's ready to take your marketing to the next level -- Infusionsoft is for you. It's fairly easy to get started using, and once you get the hang of it, you can create incredible multi-step, multi-media campaigns, segment your list, assign tasks, take orders, trigger upsells, and on and on. It's an amazing tool.

Cons: Sometimes they release a new update that makes your current campaigns wonky, and you may need to learn new techniques for something that used to work a different way.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/23
Bruce C.
Whole Life Success Coach
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/25

"The Mobile App on my Phone is a Game Changer for adding contacts and entering them into campaigns."

Comments: They provide some great landing page templates so all you have to do is pick one and make it unique to you or you can build from scratch. Once you learn the tools you can knock out and launch a landing page in less than an hour. Also the templates for the e-mail campaigns are awesome as well and easy to use. It saves me hours a day in my marketing promotions.

Pros: Once you get the basics down you can go and Create, Add on, or Enhance Campaigns you already have. For instance if you have an Enhancement to a Service or Product you promote all you have to do is Add that enhancement to your already running campaign and it goes out to all your contacts that are in that specific campaign. No countless hours writing and launching individual e-mails. Just add and re-publish and its done.

Cons: The system can seem daunting at first and I think some may give up on it to soon. I also think the corporate training videos are a little outdated and not reflective of the new versions campaign building, e-mail marketing etc.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/25
Tom B.
Owner/Digital Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/09

"Keap rises to the top of the pile"

Comments: Due to my experience with this product and teaching and training about other products and strategies, I was invited to become part of the new Keap Mentor Program. This program is designed to help other small businesses use this and other tools. I have loved being on the ground floor with the Keap Mentor Program. It is a hard-working team with other Mentors as we work together to help each other grow. The Keap support has been fantastic and I look forward to more opportunities for my current and future clients.

Pros: The campaign builder is pretty powerful with bit of a learning curve. Once you understand how it works, you can get it to do almost anything you need.

Cons: Initially, I did not like the lack of a smaller level. The Keap people eventually released a "lite" version for businesses that don't need the premium product. For example, not every business needs an e-commerce aspect.

Tom,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear Keap is helping you in your business. Thanks for being a part of our Mentor program.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/09
James D.
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/28

"Easily customizable, but a bit of a learning curve."

Comments: Infusionsoft is a great program. Once you get past the learning curve, it’s very handy to create email campaigns that specifically target each customer. Even though it can be a bit pricey, it’s really worth it.

Pros: I do love all of the customizability of Infusionsoft. We are easily able to create email campaigns that are specific to each individual customer. This has led to many impressed customers letting us know how much they loved our emails. Customer service is also very helpful when we needed help when things got confusing.

Cons: There is a steep learning curve with this software. It took many calls to support to get the full functionality, but once we had it all set up, it worked very well. The sticker price is initially a bit shocking, but it’s not too bad considering the features.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/28
Director of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/17

"Once Set Up, It's a Wonderful Tool"

Pros: Infusionsoft is not intuitive to set up or use, much like Salesforce. But once it is set up properly and you understand the complicated nature of it; it very much serves almost all purposes needed. I find the robust nature of the program to be comforting because even when I fear it might not do what I want, the Chat Help is almost always able to solve the issue. There are drawbacks to being so feature heavy, which shows in the UX and unintuitive menus, but there could be far worse problems to have. Education for Infusionsoft is the key.

Cons: I talked about it in the Pros so much I probably won't reword it here but to say it's a beefy and overwhelming product until you wrap your head around it and get it set up. Continuing education is the key.