15 years helping South African businesses

About Webex Suite

Webex Suite is an all-in-one, intelligent collaboration suite built on an industry leading and secure Webex Platform.

Learn more about Webex Suite

Pros:

As a part of University community, I enjoy the paid version for free. It is good for holding meetings with a very large attendees.

Cons:

I was just annoyed once to see how badly the outlook worked with it.

Webex Suite ratings

4.3
4.2
4.3
4.2

8.0/10

Webex Suite has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 7,251 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Webex Suite before?

Filter reviews (7,251)

Vadiraja
Vadiraja
Project Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

One of the best, could be better

Comments: So far, the experience with the application is really good compared to other ones which I have used. So thanking the team for this and hope they still update it better than what it is today so it can reach the level which we expect from it in upcoming years.

Pros:

> The primary option which I liked really in this software is connectivity from other sources like mobile phone or other for audio connections which helped me a lot whenever I was stuck in the less internet connection speed. > Webex is so far the best one I have ever seen where the speed and ease of use is on the stake here. The ease of use as I mentioned really applies to this since as soon as the connection has been done, the options to join the meeting and the security it applies to the meeting is the one I like the most. > Other than that, the speed as mentioned before, even in the low internet speeds, the lack of any lag makes this application the most I used ever.

Cons:

There is really less things which I don't like about this software which is desktop application readiness. Whenever I always connect through the desktop application, sometimes it takes a lot of time to join the meeting which would result in some of the escalations which you can get in your professional life. I hope this would be made better in the upcoming versions.

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Best-in-class corporate audio/ video meetings and chat

5.0 last month New

Comments: Exceptional chat/ audio/ video platform for corporations.

Pros:

The overall product robustness, quality, and security. The corporate look-&-feel. The smooth and user-experience oriented intragration with Google Calendar. One single app for all (Cisco Webex app). The PC client and mobile app sync.

Cons:

Hard to find one since it has met all the requirements.

Ennio
ASPP in Italy
Civil Engineering, 2–10 Employees

WEBEX EASY TO SHARE EASY TO CALL

3.0 last month New

Pros:

It is an excellent program for organizing video calls but also for following lessons

Cons:

It is not as intuitive and easy to use as some similar programs

Yazan
Sr Collaboration Engineer in Saudi Arabia
Computer Networking, 51–200 Employees

webex best meeting platform

Comments: very good experience I prefer webex rather than zoom or Microsoft teams

Pros:

video conferencing screen sharing control remote desktop with copy/paste feature noise cancellation for background noise and background speech

Cons:

sometimes they change the GUI which make it harder to user/ not very user friendly

Mercy
Account Executive in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Simple conferencing tool

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

User friendly and simple to use Great quality video Screen sharing is very simple

Cons:

As of now i have not discovered sny dislikes with webex

Patrice
System Administrator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Webex Comm

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very multi-purpose system with various ways to communicate and team to achieve corporate goals

Pros:

Very well built commjnication Minimal updates

Cons:

I have nothing in the con or fislike of its features

Craig John
Craig John
Business Intelligence Analyst in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Good stand-alone tool, has fallen behind

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

High quality, stand-alone tool for video calls. Have had fewer service interruptions or bugs compared to other conferencing tools. Call center integration is great - if your business is centered around such an integration, it might very well be the most effective tool to use.

Cons:

Integration with greater work environment leaves a lot to be desired. It's not that Webex is bad per se, but with other tools integrating into email, chat, JIRA, etc. the added friction of Webex can be a pain.

Asad
Group IT Manager in United Arab Emirates
Construction, 5,001–10,000 Employees

The Original Video Conferencing Solution

4.0 last month New

Pros:

One of the first effective solutions for video conferencing and remote meetings that is effective and still going strong with feature and performance improvements

Cons:

Bit Sluggish compared to newer systems. Pricing also has a room to improve

Veterinary, 51–200 Employees

Great for lectures and collaborations

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Webex is used in my institution and it is easy to use. My favorite thing are the features of raising your hand or asking a question. This tool makes it very easy to get the presenter's attention.

Cons:

The software is not super modern, some boxes look out of date. In this day in age the more trendy and aesthetically pleasing, the more audience is reached. Nonetheless, the system is still easy and simple to follow.

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Poor Experience

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: The Overall experience was fine but there are better products in the market.

Pros:

Communication and Video quality was fine

Cons:

User interface and experience wasn't intuitive and it wasn't easy to spot the functions such as screen sharing.

IT Director in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Host Meetings Professionally!

Comments: Cisco WebEx keeps our meetings professional for both internal users and clients we work with! We've noticed that most people are familiar with the software and have used it before so it makes hosting meetings even easier.

Pros:

WebEx is really easy to use and setup! From both the view point of the admin setting up a meeting or an end user who was invited to a meeting, it's all really simple! I especially enjoy how WebEx will automatically adjust for time zone changes since many meetings I'm joining or hosting are with people on the other side of the country. Screen sharing also works really well, usually I'd experience some bandwidth issues with other software but for some reason WebEx works wonderfully!

Cons:

The only con I can think of is that sometimes if I'm joining a meeting that I have scheduled in my Google Calendar it won't work correctly. It should be able to load the meeting invite and join as intended but I usually find myself having to manually enter the meeting ID, attendee ID, and passcode.

Kevin
CISO in US
Telecommunications, 51–200 Employees

Teleconferencing software with an enterprise mindset

Comments: Overall, the product works well enough. The features and quality of the video and audio work well to the point that we can perform paid consultations and workshops with our members. The interface is straightforward and is used by all of our technical and nontechnical staff on a daily basis with great success.

Pros:

The software is relatively easy to use and set up from both an administrator and user perspective. We have been using this software for around two years, and we have had success with 1-1 Meetings, group meetings, company-wide town hall meetings, and large workshops or other events involving people from both inside and outside of our organization. The integration with GSuite email and calendaring works great, and the ability to have personal rooms along with persistent rooms for invited guests has been a big feature for us, especially with everyone working from home. Finally, the integration with the RoomKit devices in our conference rooms has worked really well with bridging together on-premise and remote workers during meetings and other collaboration sessions.

Cons:

While there is a stand-alone application which can run all the time on your computer, I feel there is a fair amount of confusion as to if it should be used or to always simply rely on the web client for everything. Product features seem to lag significantly behind other solutions such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and I have found that WebEx is slower in connecting to meetings, and has lower video quality, than Zoom.

Aki
Change Management Lead in Singapore
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees

Cisco WebEx Meeting Huge Improvement

Comments: Eight months ago, I would not recommend WebEx Meeting. But now, November 2020, WebEx Meeting is definitely a different one, and is already at par, if not exceeded Zoom as the standard for virtual meetings.

Pros:

The Pros: As Zoom has been the standard of virtual meeting since pandemic, WebEx meeting has quickly improved from their lackluster features 8 months ago, to almost Zoom. Our company has been using WebEx as standard virtual conference platform. It used to be very buggy and laggy and having audio and video performance issues. Now, it's one click audio and video integrated in internet. No need to dial separately using phone call. I like the GUI now as it is more intuitive than before. I like the mobile connectivity and the capability to do breakout rooms and mute everyone without unmuting themselves. AI features are also great. Now they've introduced background noise suppression, so I do not need a third party software like Krisp. We also like the introduction of cohosting to give some assistance to the host of the meeting. Overall, we are enjoying the use of WebEx Meeting unlike previously.

Cons:

Although WebEx Meetings has improved a lot, there are still a few features not working properly. 1. Virtual Background in video eats a lot of computer memory and sometimes causing laptop to freeze. 2. The breakout rooms do not have advance assignments yet, so imagine you have 500 attendees and you have to break them up manually.

Satya
Project Lead in US
Insurance, 51–200 Employees

Cisco Webex Review

Comments: The overall experience is awesome. It has a lot of features that can be useful for Meeting, Collaborations, Scheduling future interviews etc. Nice Audio and Video Quality. Screen sharing and Nice virtual Background Options. During this Covid situation Webex is the tool that saved us and we could deliver work deliverables properly and timely manner.

Pros:

Cisco Webex meeting is the awesome tool for meetings, collaborations, creating appointments for any event. Nice Screen sharing options. The best part is Recording meeting which can be stored and referred later. Nice Chatting options also. You can choose whom to talk or you can chat to the whole team. Nice Video and Sound Quality. Easily Integrated with Microsoft outlook that's why we can create meeting from outlook easily including WebEx link. We can have our personal room where you can collaborate with the team. It can be accessed outside the VPN network. Easily can download on Mobile without any need of Company network. Nice notification settings which will be pretty nice and from the notifications you can join meeting. We can connect to a phone also to have a call between team members.

Cons:

The Tool is pretty heavy which takes a lot of memory on the system since it includes a lot of stuff on its own. Can't avoid surrounding noise. We need to install some other plugins to avoid that.

Oscar
Oscar
Manager in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

New Webex - The best for collaboration

Comments: We like it a lot.
We've been replacing other tools and simplifying everything into a single Webex Suite. Leaving aside other tools and using only this one, helps to take better control of the work carried out.
Although to a certain extent it is impossible to ignore other tools, this particular one is already used by the majority of users in most collaboration cases.

Pros:

It is very simple to use in general. The tool can be used by clients and business partners for free, which allows us to collaborate with them in a safe and comprehensive way with the rest of our solutions. Although we have our license that includes storage in the cloud, customers or business partners do not need to pay anything to collaborate with us and use our spaces. Which makes it a very convenient tool.

Cons:

I think the costs are not the best. To be able to use and take advantage of it, you have to acquire different types of licenses and integrations. For example with Webex Meetings, it is not something that you have for sure, it is something that is integrated as long as you have all the licenses and subscriptions.

Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

User Friendly Collaboration Tool

Comments: Overall Webex has helped our organization meet with each other regardless of our location. It allows us to train new hires, schedule 1:1s with employees, or simply collaborate to bring out a project.

Pros:

I have several favorites when it comes to Webex. I really like how you can schedule unique future meetings with recurring sessions and how you can also schedule ad-hoc meetings using your Personal Room. The use of the personal room is one of my favorites because you have your unique link that you can start whenever, or you can choose to not use your personal room and schedule meetings ahead. I also like the new virtual background and blur features that were just released.

Cons:

Sometimes it uses up a lot of bandwidth... that's to be expected. However, it can cause overload when you are sharing webcam and perhaps doing a demo on a product. Of course that is relative to your OS, but it's one of the things that I notice specifically when I use Webex.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Best video meeting solution I've ever tested

Comments: Since COVID-19, I couldn't visit our customer and have a meeting on offline, so I should've find the way to solve this problem. First time I used Zoom for my video meeting but I had a bad experience while on meeting such as lack of signal or poor quality of voice. Therefore I found many video meeting solution on Google and tested 21 solutions last MAR. Finally I selected Cisco Webex. You can see my test experience below link.(You can translate via Chrome) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] At now, I'm using Cisco Webex meeting when I need to have a meeting with other companies. This has very simple UI, so I had no difficult for having video meeting with my co-workers. Thanks to Cisco Webex, I can cover my customer when I need to have a meeting and communicate with Webex Teams when I need to share my contents(especialy large files). Although there are some weak point on Cisco Webex, I will use this until it appear other video meeting solution better than this.

Pros:

- easy to use : no need to install client S/W for meeting, only can invite an attendee by 2 steps - good quality of vioce : can hear good quality of voice and latency is under 0.2 sec - network connectivity is always stable : I didn't experience for lost signal while meeting - video screen adjustment : can increase or decrease video screen size and put wherever you want - great collaboration S/W : I think that Webex Teams is better than Microsoft Teams.

Cons:

- Language support : AI function can't use in Korean. - hard to use in Webex Event : UI/UX in Webex Event is very complicated - expensive : compare other S/W, I think that Cisco Webex is most expensive in this area.

Steve
Steve
Lead User Experience Engineer in US
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

How the mighty have fallen

Comments: WebEx used to be great software. Now it is mediocre software that is overpriced and underfeatured. Asking a question on a Cisco forum about WebEx has the moderator close your question and redirect you to a WebEx site. WebEx is past its prime, and it shows in the lack of revolutionary or even maintenance features in the WebEx client. Nearly any other choice will be cheaper and offer a better experience to users.

Pros:

WebEx was the default leader in virtual meetings. Subsequent to its acquisition by Cisco, things got markedly better. The tool had broad integration with scheduling tools like Outlook, and the (relatively) recent addition of the ability to attend a meeting using only a browser is an added bonus for people who lack administrative rights on their PCs.

Cons:

With stiff competition from Microsoft's Skype for Business, the venerable GoToMeeting, and newer arrivals like Slack and Zoom, WebEx is now a choice amongst many. When WebEx works, it does so decently at best. It suffers from bandwidth issues, even with only two participants in the same building. Furthermore, if a large enterprise buys an account, they are given "dedicated" support. When the client recently kept crashing every time I joined a meeting, I called the WebEx support number. After a half hour, I was told I needed to be transferred to our company's dedicated support team, who (after an hour of not being able to fix my problem) said I needed to be transferred to Cisco. Their agents wanted me to roll back device drivers (that hadn't been updated in over three months) and even suggested I may need to reinstall my operating system! I told them I had no issues with any of the other tools I use daily (Hangouts, Slack, Zoom, Skype for Business) and that I could attend a WebEx meeting if I used a browser. The agents only knew how to read from a script, and still haven't solved my problem.

Edgar
Manager in Colombia
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

Comments: I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

Pros:

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cons:

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

"Experience the Best of Webex: An Impressive and Convenient Way to Connect!"

Comments: Webex is a cloud-based collaboration platform that allows businesses to easily connect, communicate, and collaborate with their employees, customers, and partners. Webex provides businesses with the tools they need to quickly and effectively collaborate in real-time.With Webex, businesses can easily host virtual meetings and conferences, share files and documents, and keep track of project progress. Webex also allows businesses to conduct live video conferencing and webinars, as well as chat and screen share with colleagues.Webex helps businesses to save time, reduce costs, and improve productivity. It eliminates the need for physical meetings and allows teams to collaborate remotely. Webex also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.Overall, Webex is an excellent platform that makes it easy for businesses to keep in touch and collaborate with their teams. It allows businesses to quickly and easily share documents, host meetings, and conduct video conferences. It also provides businesses with a secure and reliable platform for communication and collaboration.

Pros:

The most impactful features of Webex are the video conferencing capabilities, the collaboration tools, and the secure file sharing. The product is easy to use and intuitive. Integration with existing business processes is also easy as Webex integrates with many popular platforms, such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite. The product also has detailed documentation and tutorials to help users get started quickly.

Cons:

One feature that I feel is missing is the ability to customize the user experience. As of now, it is difficult to tailor the interface and user experience to fit the needs of different teams or departments. Additionally, it would be helpful to have a more robust set of tools for collaboration, such as better document annotation and workflow management tools.Integration with existing business processes was a bit difficult, as some of our processes were not compatible with the features offered by Webex. We had to adjust our processes to better fit the capabilities of Webex, which was a time-consuming process.Overall, I think Webex is a great product, but there are some improvements that could be made to make it even better.

An enterprise tool for the meetings with broader Global teams - Very featureful

Comments: Overall, experience is great but UI is not something which is fun. Features are great and helpful.

Pros:

1. Ease of use 2. App is super helpful to take meetings on the move 3. Several features for sharing documents live (pause, do selective share) 4. Attendance can be collected easily 5. You get to know who is on mute and who is causing background unknowingly and mute them as needed 6. Chat option is availble 7. There are upfront prompts available for you to select mute or camera options 8. You can take audio using various methods (Dial in, computer or receive call back without calling in). I use call back all the time. 9. It shows who is dialing in with what option using symbols 10. Recently the added search box for finding specific attendee on the call and with partial input, it filters the name 11. You can choose different video virtual backgrounds and you can see others videos and you can pin anyone as needed 12. You can insert a welcome message for a call 13. You can make alternate host arrangement 14. UI: Zoom In/Zoom out per your eye needs in self controlled manner 15. You can share meeting details from app with anyone else very easily 16. You can record the calls 17. Call quality (audio and video) is good 18. Several users across the globe can dial in using toll free nos. at no cost to them

Cons:

1. Sometimes when a meeting (especially a recurring one) is moved/cancelled, app doesn't sync always 2. They took away an app feature (not sure why), where a notification used to come for the next meeting and that was helpful to know next call even when you are away from machine or not in app. They should consider that feature back 3. Cisco recently had a big audio failure with phone dial feature but computer dial in was working. So, if you don't have any other meeting set up for org, you may be impacted. 4. Users are advised to end the call to stop the meeting time from usage perspective otherwise meeting won't end. 5. UI can be made more fun

Bruno
Bruno
Integrated Marketing Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1,001–5,000 Employees

WebEx brings us closer to all our customers

Comments: We implemented it throughout the organization and it supports everyone's videoconferencing needs. Particularly during this viral pathogen epidemic. We need a lot of it and it is still the only way to join audio and video meetings and screen share in less than 60 seconds. He described the conflict between too many hardware and software alternatives that confused novice users. Currently, the only source we have available to everyone in the business is this, and as users use it more, they are moving away from our older technologies, such as Skype for Business and Teams, and instead using WebEx Meetings for all their conferencing needs.

Pros:

The way devices and programs communicate with each other seamlessly. The installation of conference rooms that support the Cisco WebEx service has been a great improvement for users, enhancing the conference room experience. In fact, we received positive feedback reaching 80 percent, in contrast to before, when we had Skype rooms, we were below 50 percent. The video is clear and helps get the message across, lacking only the human part that we look for in conversations. WebEx video conferencing has restored the lack of video meetings.

Cons:

I would like to see the value of the units decrease. They are priced a bit high, but it really pays off. Before the pandemic, we had low-cost Skype rooms that didn't work, but now we have high-cost WebEx rooms that do. Back-end administration can be confusing. However, it is effective once all the parameters are set. It was more difficult than I thought it would be.

Secure Compared to the Competition

Comments: Excellent tool for business use that provides security and additional options that are essential to online meeting. I would recommend it over other competitors tools regardless of mentioning names; yet after all each business has its needs but personally I would recommend Cisco Webex if you are looking for a stable and secure meeting tool.

Pros:

Cisco Webex has one of the best iPhone apps. Personally I've never had any problems with the app before. Yet I can say that it is a USER issue that cause the majority of audio difficulties that I've experienced such as: poor microphones, not talking close enough to the microphone of their phone or laptop, not self muting while dialing in, and the list can go on. I attend all of my WebEx meetings using the app while on the run and this has facilitated my work not to miss any meeting. Additionally, using Cisco tools is something that grants you and your coworkers security from Cyber attacks and your projects won't be sabotaged by hackers.

Cons:

I wouldn't say that the tool has a downside because so far it has met its expectation as a meeting tool; but I would ask for some tweaks that can help make things above and beyond. It would be great to have a sound or an obvious blinking on the screen when someone raises his hand during a meeting. And if they could work on adding more countries to the list of landlines as free to dial in that would be a plus because so far some countries have to pay a fee to join from landlines (probably sign an agreement with more phone companies).

Samridh
Samridh
Electrical Engineer II in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501–1,000 Employees

Some issues so far but overall not bad

Comments: Overall a good product but I think they need to address the issues of people cutting in and out during presenting and also make the product more intuitive.

Pros:

I like that this product is very intuitive. I can download plugins and sync it to my outlook directly. For someone who keeps forgetting about upcoming meetings and need reminders now ad again the webex plugin comes very handy. Cisco webex pops up small notification on the bottom right of the screen with time left to meeting and direct link to also joining the meeting. The best feature I like is that I can start the meeting directly from my pop up and it takes me straight to it. Cisco webex has two main platforms the regular meeting with your own room or team meetings. I use the my room meetings 99% of the time. It also allows a lot of participants to join in. It is more the 100 and I don't think anyone wll have any issue regarding hitting the max capacity. You can see videos of people in the meeting if they have enabled it. Also whoever is speaking their video pops up as the main video which is nice. The organizer can mute people and also give the authority of presentation, mouse and keyboard. The most unique feature I found was if you are the organizer after certain time you can lock your room and people would need permission to join in. I think that was really nice addition as it helps make meetings secure and more private.

Cons:

I have had many issues with video feedback. They are either slow sluggish or sometimes they do cut in and out. Due to this during ongoing meeting I cannot follow the presenter step by step. I have been told it is usually the presenter's internet issue but it has happened multiple times with different presenters. I had to get my head around how the meeting scheduling works as it was not obvious right away. Sending the meeting invite with the phone number and link information is weird. One has to type in @webex to add the information but instead of always appearing on my message it appears after I have sent the email to all. I would like to make sure it is there before I send it which doesn;t seem to be an option.

Prince
Senior Consultant in US
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Webex just WORKS!

Comments: Overall I am quite pleased. The current company I work for uses three different meeting tools and I always am pleased when I see Webex being the chosen tool. The others always seem to have some kind of trouble.

Pros:

The best thing I really have come to admire about Webex over anything other such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, or even Slack is that it just works. No matter which device you're using or where you're connecting from, it works. Everyone's voice is always clear and you can easily tell who is speaking or sharing. The placement of every item is well thought out and I can't stress this enough, it just works! Best of all, regular updates reassure me that bugs are being taken care of while more innovation is implemented.

Cons:

There isn't much I can think of that would be a con from Cisco's side. I had an older car where the sound would not play through my bluetooth but I don't blame Webex for that. They can't account for every car's audio system. Once in a blue moon a recurring webex meeting will just not work and claim to "not exist" but easy fix to just resend a meeting invite. Other than that, no other downsides I can think of.