Church MemberLink

Diana R.
Administrative Assistant
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have had this software for several years now, and I personally don't want to change it. I have turned down ACS people and others because they can't beat the price or the ease of use. Thank You to our reps for creating this product!

Pros: easy to use, always adding new updates, up to date functions, easy for members to use. Keeps staff and members up to date on things happening. Customer support is #1 in my book! Accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet, phones, tablets, ipad, computer, laptop....

Cons: I would like to see maybe a training course for members to come and see over a power point or something like that so that I can get more of them to use it.

I'd never used any kind of software like this before. It is straight forward and fairly easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/09/27
Marie V.
Bookkeeper
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: An accommodating way to track donors, donations and generate statements.

Pros: The customer support is wonderful! The times I've called for help - someone is there to answer my questions immediately. When I've asked for "tweaking" of the software, their response has been immediate (if they can do it). If they couldn't accommodate my needs, they have suggested reasonable solutions. It is fairly intuitive and easy to move around the various screens and find the information needed.

Cons: I work with the contribution and find it irksome to have to use the mouse to click on "Add contribution. It means that I have to lift my hand off the keyboard repeatedly. I also have no way of showing what a donor has pledged or given towards the pledge on the statements. It is a bit difficult to figure out how to get some reports if you aren't familiar with the software.

Member Link is So Helpful...

Reviewed on 2016/08/04
John W.
Senior Pastor
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use it multiple times a week to send bulk emails and texts, look up family information and names, and to check attendance records.

Pros: It's all in one place. One link gets me to multiple options.

Cons: I have not run across anything I don't like. There are more options included in our package than what we use regularly. The only CON is that we may not be that we aren't getting our money's worth, ;-)

Church Memberlink

Reviewed on 2016/08/04
Keith W.
Head Elder
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: They have been proactive in adding new things to meet needs of customers. Like the attendance tracker and text/email module. Fairly flexible in data you want to add.

Pros: Ability to text and mass email church members.

Cons: none at this time

I have tried many different church management systems this one is the best value for the money.

Reviewed on 2017/08/09
Steve M.
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It has allowed me the ability to save and retrieve information on church membership.

Pros: Versatility for end-user. Plenty of standard features yet the ability to create data fields that fit your ministry needs.

Cons: Searches of the database can be improved by adding boolean formulas (i.e. and/or) in searches to enable the selection of multi data sets of information.

Couldn't do our ministry without this program

Reviewed on 2017/09/13
Bob F.
Executive Director
Religious Institutions, 501-1 000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Allowing members to register themselves.

Pros: Creating and keeping up with groups and allowing members to register themselves and being able to email groups individuals and/or groups.

Cons: Hard to delete contacts because of having to search and find the groups they are listed in before they can be deleted. I wish program did not time out as quick.

MemberLink Meets All Our Needs

Reviewed on 2016/08/09
Lisa B.
Administrative Assistant
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The software is very user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. Anytime I call them they reply in the same day usually.

Pros: It automatically posts online donations to each donor's contribution page; very time saving for me.

Cons: I haven't been able to send out 2 attachments at once in the email system.

Perfect for all experience levels

Reviewed on 2018/04/23
Justine V.
Project Coordinator
5 001-10 000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's extremely user friendly. This is very helpful given that our churches are understaffed. This allows anyone to go in to the program and utilize it with ease!

Cons: Not fully intuitive, as any software would be. Aside from that, we haven't experienced anything negative.

Salem Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/06
Holly A.
Outreach Coordinator/Preschool Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have had a great experience! Our church loves this software and it has been so beneficial to us.

Pros: Outreach Link
Check in Link
Member Link.

We truly appreciate the simple, easy way of reaching our members with Church Memberlink.

Reviewed on 2017/09/12
Marty O.
Pastoral administrator
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ease of use, and, easy to train others to use.

Pros: Being able to contact everyone with one email or text. We also like being able to keep track of giving with the contribution module.

Cons: Having to turn my cell phone sideway to use. That makes it awkward for me to use. Other than that, no issues with it.

A Review of MemberLink

Reviewed on 2016/08/09
Steve M.
51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have use many different software programs to manage church membership. For the dollars spent this is by far the best I have used.

Pros: I like the versatility that is built into the system. It is a nice blend of fixed features and the ability to create the fields need to capture the information that is unique to my church setting.

Cons: I would like to see an improvement on the report side of things. Perhaps a report generator so I could create reports the way I want them. I would also like a report preview screen so I don't have to download a report to Word to view it.

Real Customer Service that is really, really, great!

Reviewed on 2013/11/21
Jeff J.
Customer Support

Comments: We are pleased and excited about this new system. The congregation has loved using the Prayer Wall and we have already cut down on meetings and increased communication using the Prayer Wall as a discussion board for several of our ministry groups and teams. The company has been quick and response not only to helping to answer questions, but also updating the system itself! The system is not wholly intuitive, but it is logical and easily learnable - especially with the quick and responsive customer service. After shopping around for quite a while, we not only believe we made the right choice, we feel like we've gotten a real bargain - exponentially exceeding expectations!

Software is priced perfectly, so that small churches can have the luxury of a big church software.

Reviewed on 2015/08/20
Diana R.
Administrative / Church Clerk
Customer Support

Comments: This software is very easy to use, convenient, accessible to phone, iPad, computer, etc ... Entering a new member or guest is very simple. Sunday School rolls - keeping accountability is great. I personally like how easy it is to log attendance and keep track of it monthly.

User friendly, and meets our needs

Reviewed on 2012/12/11
Randall N.
Lead Pastor
Customer Support

Comments: I highly recommend the product

Pros: Easy to use for all our church members

Cons: Don't know of any