iSpring Suite Max Reviews

by iSpring Solutions

• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,9 /5

About iSpring Suite Max

All-in-one PowerPoint-based eLearning authoring toolkit. Create interactive courses and collaborate on projects with your team.

Learn more about iSpring Suite Max

Showing 1 095 reviews

Laurent M.
Senior change management consultant
Banking, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/13

"For me, the best e-learning authoring tool!"

Comments: As a consultant, I use i-Spring to create powerfull e-learning packages for several business units in Global groups. I-Spring is powerful enough to let me create, from PowerPoint présentations, fully animated content including voice over, videos, etc. Thanks to the ease of use of this software, I don't need neither an agency nor developers to produce those packages. So i-Spring let my customers save time and budget, which makes a big difference in the current 2020-21 economic situation.

Pros: Seemless integration into PowerPoint.
Powerful sound and video editing features.
E-learning packages work perfectly in major LMS such as Cornerstone or Syfadis.
Reactive and efficient technical support.

Cons: The customization of the look & feel of feedback windows in the quiz could be implemented in order to ease the layout of questions.

by iSpring Solutions on 2021/01/25

Hello Laurent,
Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 2021/01/13
Dileep K.
Learning Design Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"Best way to get started with eLearning"

Comments: Very good because it is very easy to use and produce SCORm content

Pros: - PPT integration
- SCORM publishing in HTML5 format

Cons: Desired Features such as an HTML 5 editor

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/11/25

Hi Dileep,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service! We are happy to hear that iSpring solution has been working great for you so far :)
As per your Cons - could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our managers will be happy to take a look.
Take care!

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Ewa W.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/21

"Just great - product and support"

Comments: My experience is overally very positive but still too small to comment.

Pros: It's easy to introduce to authors who create materials in PowerPoint tool.

Cons: It's important for me to get a feature that enables getting feedback when using unlimitted attempts (in quizzes). In the case of language courses, it is extremely important to find out exactly
what you did wrong, how the word should be spelled and then try again.

by iSpring Solutions on 2021/01/27

Hi Ewa,
Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! Hope it keeps serving you well :)
As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/21
Global Field Readiness Instructional Designer
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/09

"iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool"

Comments: We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

Pros: What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Cons: Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/08/13

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, could you please forward them to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/09
Paul H.
Technical Specialist in deaf technology
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/09/13

"It's great! and easier than expected! Yes! #LifeGetsBetter"

Comments: At first I was doubtful this program like others that claim to convert Microsoft Powerpoint to HTML5. From the first evaluation version and trying a document it was clear this was not like the others. It integrates lovely into Powerpoint 2013 as an option at the top.
I was impressed further after practice attempts of the options when I gave it a very large powerpoint 'program' of nested loops jumping from over a 1000 slides! with over 12K MP3 HQ audio files embedded. It converted all slides and sound files of them correctly and by adjusting the publishing controls improving the compatibility it converted the MP3 files down to 192bps and created copies of the sound files correctly in another format. Later once I learnt the basics without support I started looking at the conversions to run on tablets both Android and Apple. After buying the license for iSpring I trialed the iSpring cloud as this is nearly the only official way to play HTML5 content and save for offline viewing. Now I admit this was all new and I had to contact support via email.. I tried a smaller document over about 300 slides with less sound files primarily because it would be quicker to publish, upload to the cloud and then download to apple device so circa 340Mb presentation. It works straight away viewing from an iPhone 6S and an older iPad. I would not have managed to do this if it was not for Max iSpring Consultant on one of those 'pop up' windows whilst I was searching on their website for more information. I thought hmm it would be just one of those robot automated help options or it was out of office hours and would not reply quick like other sites. To my surprise it was a real person! Very impressed! problem solved and will be suggesting we explore more what iSpring products can do for our needs.
I have to thank the consultants Irina Chirkova I have been bouncing questions to and this evening approx. 8:30pm I was trying at home to figure out how my presentation could be downloaded on iPads in real time whilst I had someone next to me with an iPad and iPhone trying to make it work. Having the 24/7 real person who knew the software perfectly was able to help so I could the next day email colleagues letting them know it's working was fantastic!

Pros: It does what it says, it's clear to understand and their technical support via email and on the website popup is fantastic! I cannot fault it.

Cons: I cannot think of anything at this time in regards to the iSpring package I use. Maybe ask in 6 months when I have had time to explore eLearning, Quiz and features by learning from the seminars/presentations I regularly get from iSpring.

by iSpring Solutions on 2016/09/15

Hello, Paul!
THANK YOU for your detailed and sincere feedback iSpring products and support team! We appreciate it a lot :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!

• Reviewed on 2016/09/13
David J.
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/07

"iSpring Suite review"

Comments: Overall I am extremely pleased.

Pros: I benefit most by its seamless interface with Powerpoint. The iCloud feature has also been particularly useful.
Also, the presentation resources feature is good.

Cons: The content library is extremely weak. It lacks cultural diversity and social relevance. Also the intergration of multiple quizzes's across a presentation prior to publication needs to be added.
Also, the Simulation feature character placement is too rigid, because it only supports a single figure that must always be in the same location.
The Presentation Resources feature does not allow for targeted or slide specific content relevance.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/03/07

Hi David,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot!

As per your cons, please see below:

We understand that usually, a learning course is a combination of slides and quizzes. Our developers designed a well-working automatic passing score calculation mechanics. Here is a detailed guide on it:

In the Presentation Resources, you can add, edit and delete references, file attachments. This feature is needed for filling your entire presentation with some additional information. If you want to complete any of your specific slides with this info you can insert a web object.

We recorded a short tutorial on our Custom Character Tool for you: https://ispri.ng/NnBzL

Hope that helps, and of course we are looking forward to receiving your email at [email protected] with the request for adding new characters to our library.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/07
Kathy C.
CNC
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/17

"My experience with iSpring software"

Comments: Excellent because:
- no pressure to buy
- great products
- amazing support
I only wish i had found this sooner.
Thank you iSpring not only for your product but for the team you appear to be surrounded by - it all won me over (and i am a stubborn person so well done!).

Pros: Firstly i was only able to like this software because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] one of the technical support officers who worked with me over several weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never pressured me she provided me with so much free stock to trial and research i was lost for choice. This was an integral part of me purchasing the software, i was left to play in the awesome devices. The free webinars ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stands out) were critical to my understanding the suite of software as well as free access to the support documents. This all helped me learn before i purchased. In fact it made it impossible not to want to purchase. In particular I love the quiz options there are 14 of them which can be programmed to score any way i chose. I feel really intelligent when i see what the final product looks like and definitely not something i could do alone.

Cons: I was overwhelmed initially by what should i learn first - there is so much to understand as i have never navigated this type of software before. I didn't know what LMS was and i am glad i researched it because it made me realise that what i needed was the additional iSpring Learn platform (LMS). Unfortunately i can't afford this just yet so i will save up but it will be worth it. Cost is definitely a barrier but you pay for good product. There was a little hiccup with activating my license key but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the technical support really saved the day and my sanity! She stayed with me and stepped me through the process even linked with me on Team Viewer and set me up! Awesome! Usually you get messages that say we will get back to you when we can... but this company really did and within minutes!

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/09/23

Hi Kathy,
We cannot thank you enough for this kind, detailed and just super sweet feedback for iSpring product and the service that we provide! It just made our day :)
We are extremely proud to have you onboard with iSpring.
Let's reach new heights together :)

• Reviewed on 2020/09/17
Ashok G.
Group Head - ID
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/21

"Awesome tool for Instructional Designers"

Comments: Easy to work in collaborative environment with Knowledge Experts and Q.C. Dept. who does not have idea of ID concepts and technicality.

Pros: Knowledge experts can provide content in PowerPoint. No hassles of importing PowerPoint into another software. Look and feel is not lost. Collaboration is easy , Knowledge experts and Q.C. Department can work on the same PPT source file instead of working on a copy.

Cons: Nothing much but a few add-on's like animation timeline, layers and basic triggers would make the product still more awesome.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/11/11

Hello Ashok,
Thanks you so much for sharing your positive feedback about using iSpring :) We very much appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please forward them to [email protected] One of our managers will be happy to look into them.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/21
Russell C.
Training Developer
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/26

"This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time."

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls.
When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.

Cons: I could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/08/12

Hello Russell,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work!
Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2019/07/26
Connie W.
Business Associate
Automotive, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/04

"Better than most other systems out there"

Pros: I decided to present this software choice to management because of the low learning curve. Since it worked in and with PowerPoint was the most important selling point at the time. Creating quizzes has presented a couple of hurdles but were easily fixed through trial and error. Due to the high number of things this system can do it is a bit daunting to learn it all but it is still better than other products out there I have used. Being able to use iSpring but change everything in training material to reflect our company beliefs and values is a huge benefit. Customer service has been very supportive, pleasant and professional, and it is a huge benefit to have their assistance and in a relatively quick response time. It is an impressive product with great features I would highly recommend.

Cons: I would like to see the Characters more adaptable. It would be nice to set them behind a desk when they are sitting, or in front of a computer. More objects like a sideview of a desk and laptop sideview, so we would be able to place them in front of a computer or behind a desk and would like to see those things ie: desks, sideview of computers, added to the Objects.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/04
Rafal G.
Projects specialist
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/27

"iSpring Suite 8.5 featuring the Morph Transition (PowerPoint 2016)"

Comments: The notion of gamification has been a big issue these days in the digital learning environments. Methodology specialists are pretty sure that gaming that includes fair competition can increase motivation of students living in global network societies. Surely, most training designers are aware that too much fun can be a kind of distraction in the process of knowledge gaining. Nevertheless, a modern well thought of and neatly produced e-learning training can be more effective once at least some elements of gaming have been introduced. Yet, gamification requires much interaction. Some animation would be highly appreciated, too. Thanks to iSpring Suite 8.5 that features the morph transition (PowerPoint 2016) both interactive and animated items have been ensured. From now on different elements of previously designed parts of a course can be moved smoothly from one place to another. It gives learners the opportunity to boost their experience of participation in the learning environment of the training. The attractiveness of the course that includes the morph transition is obvious. What is more, such courses and easily be published in HTML5. That ensures full mobility of the courses that can be delivered on tablets or smartphones. More information upon the morph transition in iSpring Suite 8.5:

Pros: Easiness of e-learning implementation and the publish opportunity in HTML5.

Cons: None, whatsoever (sorry ;-)

by iSpring Solutions on 2016/12/05

Hi, Rafal!
Thank you greatly for your feedback on the recent iSpring update - Morph Transition support. We are sure it will be useful to the existing clients and those who are in search of an authoring tool.
Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

• Reviewed on 2016/11/27
Tom N.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/20

"iSpring Suite 9"

Comments: I use iSpring to produce hour long training programs which includes a quiz at the end. The overall experience has been very favorable and the HTML output performs well.

Pros: iSpring doesn't require a large learning curve to begin producing a program. However, as with any software with a lot of features, you need to take the time to explore the software and learn how to make the most effective use of its features. Seamless integration with PowerPoint. iSpring is much better at handling audio files that the native PowerPoint support. It's also beneficial that iSpring supports the animation and transition effects available in PowerPoint. Also, iSpring has the capability to make audio changes while you're working in the timeline which saves having to close the program and open the audio file in another program, save it and then re-import it into iSpring. Finally, iSpring offers excellent support and the few problems I've encountered have been promptly dealt with.

Cons: The programs that I produce include several short video clips. iSpring does not have the ability to alter the slide layout from slide to slide. The work around is to insert the video directly onto the slide in PowerPoint rather than in the iSpring timeline. Not a big issue, but working on the iSpring timeline just makes things easier.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/02/05

Hi Tom,
Thank you very much for sharing your detailed feedback about using iSpring! We very much appreciate your doing that.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 2019/01/20
Steve H.
instructor
  • Reviewed on 2016/02/04

"Excellent software - fits my needs perfectly"

Comments: First, customer support for iSpring is ASTOUNDING! I have never had better customer support. On several occasions, the iSpring support staff responded within minutes to my questions! Thank you Iryna, Anna, and everyone else at iSpring. I have used iSpring for several years in my teaching and my research. I began with iSpring Presenter and then upgraded to Suite 8. About the same time, I upgraded one of my laptops to Windows 10 (which I use for lectures), and had some problems playing .swf files that were added to my powerpoints created on my Windows 7 machine. Iryna literally must have spent hours and hours with me over the course of several weeks. I am not a "technical person" at all....so I must have tested her incredible patience with all my stupid questions (sorry about that, Iryna). In the end, it turned out to be a problem with the way the classroom projectors were not detecting the HDMI signal from my Window 10 machine, and NOT an iSpring problem at all. After updating the video drivers on Windows 10 and installing a fresh copy iSpring (thanks Anna) all is now working perfectly the way it should. Again, thanks Iryna and Anna for your tremendous assistance on this - I was so frustrated that I was having fantasies about throwing my laptop away! In addition to teaching, I/we (the research group I am a part of) collect data from about 2,000 students each year. In the past, this was a very time consuming and labor intensive process, especially with the 'experimental manipulation' (which I/we had to do in-person). Using iSpring, I created several different manipulations that could be delivered on-line. Not only was using iSpring for this purpose a great time-saver, but it also allowed for consistent delivery of the manipulation by reducing experimenter effects (always a concern when different experimenters present the different manipulations 'in-person'). I am nearing the end of my career and will be retiring in a few years. Suite 8 has so many things that can be done that I will probably have enough time to learn and/or creatively use them all. I will leave that to the next generation..... All in all, iSpring is a wonderful software for what I need to do, and the customer support is second to none.

by iSpring Solutions on 2016/02/05

Hello Steve,
Thank you so very much for your positive and sincere feedback!
Iryna and Anna are incredibly happy that you are satisfied with their assistance!
We hope that you'll keep enjoying using iSpring.

• Reviewed on 2016/02/04
Natalie N.
Sales & Project Analyst
Construction, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/12

"My First Screencasting Software Experience with iSpring"

Comments: Often, individual User's have prior commitments and are unable to attend training sessions at the scheduled times. The ability to produce quality training content that they can access at a time convenient to them has ensured that no one misses out on systems training.

Pros: I was looking for screencasting software to produce in-house training material. I discovered this software and although I have no prior experience producing with video/screen casting content, I found this software easy to use and an intuitive experience to work with. The support team have been excellent whenever I've needed to reach out.

Cons: Look, I have learnt on the fly with it. It would be helpful if you were prompted to name screencast files so that a number of screencasts were easier to identify in a large presentation, rather than the numeric data file names that are created.

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/05/21

Hi Natalie,
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful detailed review about iSpring solutions. It's great to hear that iSpring fits your needs just right.
As per your Cons, as soon as you are done recording, you can change the name of the clip by right-clicking on it. However, I would still recommend to reach out to our support team at [email protected] for more detailed response.
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 2020/05/12
Jae L.
Sr. Technical Learning Analyst
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/23

"Immediately more reliable and seamless to use that Adobe Presenter"

Comments: I've used iSpring before but due to others using Adobe Presenter, I had to use Presenter. Since our upgrade to Office 365, we've had issues with Presenter working with PowerPoint, causing some serious issues. Today, I loaded a PPT file, synch'd audio and published the file without issue, which is great!!! Since it's early in my review, I can't honestly rate everything as "perfect".

Pros: The best feature is that the software did everything I needed to without issue. Synching, previewing, and exporting a file was seamless unlike my experience with Adobe Presenter.

Cons: There was some features I did not see (but I may have been my lack of experience).
One feature I often use (with Adobe Presenter and Captivate) is the ability to lock a slide from moving forward while giving the user the option to go back from any locked slide that's been viewed.
***There was an issue when I updated to iSpring Suite 9 telling me that I was on a trial version. This was confusing because there was no clear mention that the update was a trial version.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/10/01

Hello Jae,
Thanks a lot for your sincere review of iSpring :) We are happy that your are liking iSpring as your new authoring tool! Hope it keeps serving you well! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send them directly to [email protected] One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! We also have lots of FREE educational webinars on our products as well as eLearning in general. You are welcome to watch them at any time: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Hope that helps!|

• Reviewed on 2019/09/23
Roger B.
Senior Project Consultant
Management Consulting, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/20

"Excellent program for development of internal Learning Management System"

Comments: I performed the initial analysis and recommendation for purchasing this software based on offerings from multiple companies. For the money, iSpring met the needs of our organization in development of an internal Learning Management System.

Pros: Ability to integrate new programs using Powerpoint through iSuite

Cons: Some limitations especially in the clip art area. Need to continue to develop more options.

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/04/29

Hello Roger,
We are happy to hear that iSpring suits your needs just right! Hope it keeps serving you well :)
Please send all your feature requests to [email protected] directly. One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into them.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/20
Sheridon O.
Training Manager
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/23

"Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: iSpring has provided my company with a low-cost solution for rapidly developing online courses. We have other software packages available, but none are as quick or user-friendly. Additionally, it helps when my team doesn't have to create everything because all our contributors know how to use PowerPoint. Rather than have to build everything from scratch, we can have the contributor send us the materials, tweak it, and publish it in short order.

Pros: I had a problem develop and reached out to iSpring Support for assistance. Although it later turned out to be an issue with another system that was interfering with iSpring, the Tech Support Engineer, Elena, was very helpful in resolving the problem. After a lot of back-and-forth emails, she helped me determine where I needed to look for final resolution.

Cons: Nothing. What I least liked about the software was resolved when version 9 was released.

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/02/04

Hello Sheridon,
Thank you so much for posting such a detailed review here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it and are very happy to hear that iSpring fit your need just right!
Keep up the great work and please let us know if we can be of help: [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/01/23
Trang H.
Lecturer
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/10

"So far my experience with iSpring Suite has been enjoyable and very positive."

Comments: It helps me so quickly and efficiently design e-learning courses which fulfills almost all of my needs.

Pros: What I like most about this software is its ease of use and its adequate functionality for a high quality e-learning course. iSpring Suite has almost all the functions I need for my course, not only for designing the lectures (lessons) themselves but also for the creation of supplementary materials (like books, timelines, directories, quizes). More importantly, iSpring Suite has many options to customize the publication of the lessons and whenever I come up with an publication idea, I've found out that my idea has already been thought over by iSpring team, which is amazing. I also love the support I receive from the technical support engineers. There are just a few of them (fewer than 10 people I suppose) but I think they've been working so effectively and always provide me with prompt support.

Cons: Honestly, there are some of my wishes that haven't been fulfilled by iSpring, for example, more flexibility in quiz formatting, more question types in iSpring quizes, or the possibility of adding audio narration to iSpring interactions (i.e. books). Still I think iSpring Suite is really good value for money.

by iSpring Solutions on 2018/02/12

Trang, thank you so much for your detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra! We are very happy to know that iSpring made it to your e-Learning tool. As per your feature requests, I forwarded them to your dedicated manager Kasey and if you have anything else to add, please send it to [email protected] Keep up the great work, Trang!

• Reviewed on 2018/02/10
Beatriz V.
Professor of Spanish and Italian
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/11

"A very practical time saver"

Pros: It's already a few years I'm using Ispring presentere to make quizzes for a Moodle classroom. I teach foreign languages and my students need to practise on their own aspects like grammar, vocabulary, listening and reading comprehension. It's a great tool for creating interactive exercises with the added possibility of easily exporting them as Word documents, with or without the answers. Another important advantage is that I can configurate the quiz to receive students' work by mail and check their answers in detail. Last but not least: I do not need a internet connection to create activities and I can upload the scorm packages to different e-classrooms.

Cons: A crossword question would be nice to have.
It would be great to enlarge the fonts while working and also be able to insert a picture gallery.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/11/18

Hello Beatriz,
Thank you so much for this detailed feedback about iSpring. We very much appreciate your sharing it.
I will definitely forward your request about adding a Crossword type of question to iSpring. As per the picture gallery, we already have iSpring Content library available. here is the link for you to check it out: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/content-library
Hope that helps!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/11
Sandrine B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/28

"All the tools you need for designing engaging eLearning content!"

Pros: iSpring Suite offers all the tools you need for designing engaging eLearning content: a presentation conversion tool into online mobile-ready courses, a screen recorder with an audio-video editor, a conversation simulation tool, a couple of interactions (directory, timeline, FAQ and book), a content library, and a powerful quiz maker! It's just fun designing engaging eLearning content. It's so easy to use iSpring Suite! And when you don't know how to perform a task, the support team is here to help you.

Cons: I have a feature request about iSpring QuizMaker: the ability to add videos in the feedbacks and the support of embedded code for videos.

by iSpring Solutions on 2017/08/28

Hi, Sandrine!
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback about iSpring, we hope it keeps serving you well.
As per your feature request, we will be glad to forward it to our Product Development team.
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 2017/08/28
Rodney W.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/01

"iSpring helps us put the SPRING into our client presentations quickly, easily, and affordably."

Comments: iSpring was purchased mainly to build CBT from a client's PowerPoint presentations. iSpring enabled us to do that quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively while adding extra interactive elements beyond the client's expectations. We have only just scratched the surface of what iSpring can do and we have had no real problems, just positive outcomes.

Pros: iSpring is very easy to learn and use. It integrates seamlessly with PowerPoint and allows easy integration of external objects and files into a single, easy to deliver package. It allows us to take PowerPoints developed by a client and take them quickly to the next level. The clients really like the results. It gives them the content control they want while enabling us to add interactive elements they had not thought possible. All done with low cost, great add ins, and great support.

Cons: 1. We still need to do some background coding to get some of the simple effects for transitions that our client wants to see. For example, on buttons on slides to allow users to move to another slide our client wants rollovers on those buttons that display other information before the button is clicked. We can do that by editing the slide.
But it would be nice if such features were part of the iSpring package.
2. A lot of our work takes place in Moodle. We have not found a good way to incorporate your interactions into our Moodle sites. That is not a major problem, but it does keep us from using iSpring more.

by iSpring Solutions on 2019/04/04

Hello Rodney,
Thank you greatly for highly rating iSpring here on Capterra! we very much appreciate it.
As per your feature requests, could you please send them directly to our Tech Support team at [email protected]? Our specialists will be happy to look into them!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/01
Caroline W.
Self Employed
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/16

"iSpring Software and Support Review"

Comments: Being able to use PowerPoint skills I already have to create E-learning courses is great. It makes creating and updating really easy. Also sometimes you just want to get content down without thinking about the functionality straight away. You can do that with iSpring. I have used other e-learning systems, open source one and Adobe Captivate but they did seem more complex and more difficult to just get content down and then design the functionality.

Pros: It is easy to use. Works with Powerpoint which makes it very user friendly. I am using an old version now but still works well and the functionality is still good for what I am using it for at the moment. Professional. The technical is support is excellent. Very speedy response. My support agreement had actually expired and I hadn't realised but I still got a speedy response, informing me that it had expired but still got a solution to my problem which worked.

Cons: The only real issue I had was adding my logo to the player. It became to small and the quality was impaired. I expect these issues have been resolved with newer releases.

by iSpring Solutions on 2018/08/17

Carolina, thank you for your detailed review of iSpring products and service! It's great to hear that you are satisfied with your experience of using iSpring!
Keep it up ;)

• Reviewed on 2018/08/16
Dominique M.
Digitization Specialist
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/04

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support"

Comments: So far the software is proving to be very useful.

Pros: The helpful and quick support by the employee [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the software up and running very fast. For this again a very big Dankeschön!

Cons: Actually, I like everything. What's missing and certainly needed are spreadsheets in which you can write results, as a question format.

by iSpring Solutions on 2020/05/12

Hello Dominique,
Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback about iSpring products and service! We appreciate it tons.
As per your Cons, could you please forward them to [email protected] with more details. One of our specialists will be glad to look into them :)

• Reviewed on 2020/05/04
Lucy B.
Personnel
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/27

"Very helpful support"

Comments: What most astonishes me is the real good support, the agents are quick, very polite and have a greate spirit on hanging on and find a way to help me. I know from oteher IT supports where you are asked to try out all kinds of different options and have the ffeling to be loaded with work so you will never ever get to them again. that never happens wit hiSpring support. Very great job!

Pros: The software is easy to use, even if you are totally new to creatin e-Learnings it is easy to find your way around

Cons: The calcultion time to run the e-Learnings seems to be very large. We have trouble rolling out iSpring e-Learnings in countries with low bandwith

by iSpring Solutions on 2018/09/28

Hi Lucy!
We are super happy to hear that you are satisfied with our tech support as much as with our products! :)
Keep up the great work and remember that we are always one call/message/chat away ;)

• Reviewed on 2018/09/27
Mischelle T.
Safety and Training Manager
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/29

"Excellent software for basic PowerPoint to on-line learning file conversion"

Comments: I started using iSpring Suite 12 months ago as I needed a simple tool to quickly convert over 40 PowerPoint training modules to HTML5 for a client and they had to be SCORM compliant for their LMS. I also use Captivate and Articulate for development, but iSpring allowed me to do rapid development and the output was amazing. It is so easy to use I can get my administrative staff to do the work after I have modified the content, and the layout options for the players are crisp and clean and looks very professional. I originally bought the 12 month subscription, I then decided on the once off lifetime price, the customer and sales support were lovely to deal with and they worked out a great deal on the price for me. PROS: The price is very good for what the software does, extremely easy to use, good export options. FANTASTIC for people with limited skills, they can create dynamic looking training packages in 5 minutes. To be honest I use it more now than I do Captivate due to the ease of use and the look of the exported courses. BIG PRO: The off-line learning options is amazing, the learner can save courses and view it via a free App. CONS: There are not many Cons when you consider what you are paying for, I can only think of 1 main con, which is very limited interactions as it relies on you to build PowerPoint interactions (which is cumbersome) and only has 4 simple types of interactions included in the software that you can insert which really doesn't give a lot of options for adding simple things to engage the learner. Prior to buying this product, I looked at a lot of reviews and most of them had exactly the same CON as I had, didn't stop me from buying it, but if I need to make learner interaction modules I use my other software. Not taking anything away from iSpring Suite, it is an amazing tool. Overall this is a great product and it has made my life so much easier. I have a client that I work with who is about to buy this as well so they can update their on-line training whenever they need it.

• Reviewed on 2015/07/29