• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5

About Zoho Invoice

Send invoices for projects and customer expenses, receive payment and track the overall health of your business quickly and efficiently

Learn more about Zoho Invoice

Thobane V.
CEO/Founder
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/03

"Great App"

Comments: Zoho invoice makes it easier for me to create invoices on the go and be able to share them with my customers and also be able to track the transactions and history for all my clients

Pros: What I like the most about Zoho invoice is that it is easy to use and has all the necessary tools that you will need to create, send and file proper invoices

Cons: What I like the least about this software is that it’s a bit difficult to access the Control Panel and be able to configure some of the settings

by Zoho on 2019/12/09

Dear Thobane,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad to know that you are able to create invoices on-the-go and share it with your customers easily.

Regarding accessing the settings, we love to know more on which part of the configuration you found to be a little hard to reach. You can reach out to [email protected] when you have the time and we shall pass on your feedback to our design team.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/03
Alex F.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/22

"Excellent for entrepreneurs, CRM integration"

Pros: Zoho invoice is practically must-have if you use Zoho CRM. The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

Cons: The CRM integration is good although somewhat tricky to initialize. It's easy to get sync problems between this CRM and invoice accounts.

by Zoho on 2020/10/23

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for the detailed review on Zoho Invoice and our native integration with Zoho CRM. We're happy to know you like it!

Feel free to share your feedback anytime to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com

The Zoho Invoice Team

• Reviewed on 2020/10/22
Justin N.
Admin
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/23

"Nothing different than other software"

Comments: The best part of the software is definitely the front facing client portal. This helps us keep clients informed. We may roll this back out in the future due to this feature.

Pros: Zoho is a solid piece of software. Love that they have a client portal! Clients can login and see their amount due on a project and make payments. They can accept estimates and change orders and pay immediately. This helps us get our money fast!

Cons: We ended up choosing Freshbooks, but only because Freshbooks was more intuitive. This is a great software for anyone that doesn't like Freshbooks.

by Zoho on 2019/10/28

Dear Justin,

Thanks for reviewing us.

We are happy to know that you liked the client portal that Zoho Invoice offers.

However, it's unfortunate for us that you chose to leave. If you can spare a few minutes and drop an email to [email protected], we could know more details on the reasons behind your decision.

We would love to have you with us!

The Zoho Invoice team

• Reviewed on 2019/10/23
Jorge david C.
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES"

Comments: Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articles

Pros: For young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

Cons: I am somewhat general about the billing information, and it may only be a whim of mine, but I would like to have more control of the information in my invoices. For example, my start time, end time, assignment name and some notes I want to write for each assignment billed to my clients

by Zoho on 2018/08/13

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for reviewing Zoho Invoice. We are happy to know Zoho Invoice has been helping you with your business invoicing.

Regarding your requirement, we presume that you would like to have separate fields for all the information. If that's the case, you can use custom fields to capture additional information. In case this is not what you are looking for, do write to [email protected], our support team will be more than happy to assist you with your requirement.

Cheers,
Zoho Invoice Team

Alejandro U.
Media director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/06

"Perfect for a small company"

Comments: With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device.

Pros: This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Cons: Probably the lack of customer support. Being a huge company Zoho lacks of easy to find customer support/knowledge, so it is difficult to learn more about what to do with some options on the app.

by Zoho on 2017/10/25

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for reviewing us.

Zoho Invoice provides 24*5 email, chat and call support. We also have user guide, forums and blogs to help our customers find what they are looking for. You can always send a mail to [email protected], we would be more than happy to help you.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/06
Elise R.
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/30

"Great Value For the Money"

Comments: I've used Zoho from it's free version to where my business has needed to evolve to the paid tiers. It's a great solution for smaller businesses and I enjoy all of the online functionality that it affords us. The ability to accept payments online and create an entire estimate to invoice system has been invaluable. Support is good too.

Pros: Easy to setup and start invoicing. I like the online payment features and customer portals. Ability to approve and decline estimates online is really helpful and I like that it will auto-invoice.

Cons: Can be difficult to find template settings if you're not familiar with it. Can be hard to find some of their great features. For example, they have pre-set functionality that you can insert into the templates that I wasn't looking at because it was named something else.

by Zoho on 2019/11/05

Hi Elise,

Thank you so much for the review!

It's good to know that you are able to manage estimates, invoices and payments through Zoho Invoice.

Regarding the templates, if you could drop an email to [email protected], it would be great! We like to know the features and functionalities that you found difficult to find, so that we can enhance your experience further.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/30
.kim M.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/18

"Zoho Invoice Is A Convenient Way To Invoice Customers Digitally"

Comments: I will be using Zoho Invoice for many years in the future. It's a great interface that store and records all the payments, contacts, addresses, and payment methods of customers. Once you create the first invoice, its very easy to create another one and send them out to customers. Tracking which customers were sent which invoices and on which dates is very accurate when you use Zoho Invoice.

Pros: I have been using Zoho Invoice for many years and loved its ease of use right from the start. It's easy to register, setup, configure, and add contacts to create invoices. Once you create a contact, it stores the customers information for future invoices, payments, and payment methods. Repeated payments are simple and you can setup and track recurring payments automatically as well.

Cons: If you are in a hurry to get the payment with the customer on the phone it's not as fast as it might be because you have to add a contact first. The other issue is that the customization options and flexibility of the invoice designs and invoice options themselves is somewhat limited.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/18
Avana V.
Creative Directo
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/25

"Zoho Invoices helped me get organised!"

Comments: As a graphic designer and custom tshirt maker , I operated my business for two years prior and being a one-woman-show, keeping records, getting payments and communicating with all my clients was very tedious. Zoho invoices has made all of these a breeze! Creating invoices really couldn't be any faster and I love how everything can be customised to fit my brand. The mobile app helps me manage my business on the go. My clients have commented on how organised and professional my business has gotten and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend

Pros: 1. the mobile app
2. The customisable templates
3. User Interface
4. Client portal
5. the dashboard that shows income

Cons: 1. There's no bulk mail option to send newsletters
2. I cant have different notes for different templates. I have to keep making minor edits everytime

Ravindra P.
Unit Head
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/25

"Very good for Small Business"

Comments: Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy. Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization. One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

Frank W.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/26

"Zoho Invoice: great for small businesses"

Pros: This software is really simple to master and use. The UI is great, navigation is simple and it's easily customizable to meets your needs depending on what you want.
Creating customized invoices that match your brand is so easy that just about anyone can actually use this software.
I also like that the pricing is really affordable

Cons: It's not an accounting software. Just for invoices and must be used with CRM. Other than that, I don't see anything bad about this software

• Reviewed on 2018/10/26
Ashish T.
Co-founder & Chief Product Officer
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/05

"Most Recommend. Makes your accounts so easy."

Comments: It's Wonderful. Honestly. Easy to use. Awesome Support. If you wish to maintain your books, and looking for the software,it's most recommended.

Pros: It's very easy to use. We're a Startup and able to manage our Account Books so easily without any Profesional Accountant.

Cons: If some more standard invoice templates could be given would be great. Though, there is sufficient scope of customization, but getting more templates ready might be helpful to many.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/05
Trondur S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/25

"Fast easy flexible and "on the go""

Comments: Been using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.

Pros: Fast flexible

Cons: A little rough around the edges, refine please

Andrés S.
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/09

"One of the best softwares to keep your accounting books in check, even for starters and freelancers."

Comments: Invoicing, making recurring payments and send payment reminders easily.

Pros: All the features it provides on a free service. It allows you to make invoices, make them recurrent, keep track of your expenses, taxes, make payment portals for your clients, and so much more.

Cons: If you need an extra user (say you are starting a small company with an associate) you need to pay for him. But that is not even a bad thing.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Jinal S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/12/14

"Zoho Invoice has excellent customer service"

Comments: We've been using Zoho Invoice for almost 2+ years. Without them, it would have been quite challenging to send estimates to customers. Their software is very easy to use. They have several email automation features that allow you to create workflows etc. so you can automatically follow up with prospects. Great product for growing businesses.

Pros: Easy to use with little or no training

Cons: Not scalable for product for e-commerce businesses selling products but great for service based companies

• Reviewed on 2016/12/14
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/21

"Affordable Invoicing Software"

Comments: Love the ease of use, my clientele is able to pay their invoices easily and I always get my money.

Pros: Zoho Invoice supports multiple payment gateways and is very easy to use. They have telephone support when you have questions and are always prompt and courteous.

Cons: I do not have any issues with this software. Does what it claims at an affordable price

• Reviewed on 2019/05/21
Artur K.
Owner of Kraft.marketing
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/27

"My favourite invoicing software"

Comments: I absolutely love it. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros: I love Zoho Invoice - it has everything I need. Scheduling, customer portal, PayPal, Stripe payments. It also integrates nicely with other Zoho software.

Cons: I would change the limits. Free tier limits you only to 5 customers.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/27
Josh B.
Capital Markets, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/03

"Investors Dream with Marketing Automation, CRM, Accounting, Projects, Forms and more"

Comments: Tracking all of our marketing efforts directly in CRM and even capturing social sales like never before. The ability to tie everything together is already have a profound impact on our sales.

Pros: It truly lets you manage nearly all the aspects of a business in an integrated portal and an affordable price point it is seriously revolutionary.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/03
Ankit B.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"Very Good Invoicing Software for GST"

Comments: Easy Invoicing and Instant Payments options are amazing

Pros: 1) Takes into account Frequent Changes in the Taxation system.
2) Its Updated to latest tax rates so billing become easy
3)Able to store Contact for frequent Buyers for easy billing
4)Good for Freelancers as Items can be added very easily

Cons: 1) Can be made more robust
2)Internet is Required no offline tool available
3)Sometimes when the site is updating you are unable to create invoices

Kendyl V.
Owner/Designer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Zoho far, Zoho good!"

Comments: I've been using Zoho for a few years and it's made my online business a thousand times easier and more efficient! Well done on a great product.

Pros: It's got a great interface and is really easy to use. I can keep track of any job at the touch of a button.

Cons: N/A

Manolis V.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/11/25

"Exactly what I ask for!"

Comments: I've been using this software for the third year now and changing it never crossed my mind. Pretty easy way to invoice, cool android app.

Pros: Fast, easy, nice support.

Cons: Used to be the android app, but not anymore

Perry H.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2017/07/19

"Totally life changing and amazing"

Comments: So many benefits, so few detriments. It's everything you'd want in an Invoicing/accounting system, without all of the steep learning curves that come with Quickbooks!!!

Pros: I love being able to create Estimates and then turn them into Invoices. I also love the layout and design. It works perfectly and is easily customizable.

Cons: You can't organize the columns by Status! There does not seem to be a way to access the emails that were sent to customers along with their Estimates and Invoices (but maybe I just can't figure out how to find them?!

• Reviewed on 2017/07/19
Internship Trainee
Industrial Automation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/04

"Very useful for invoicing customers"

Comments: I have so much enjoyed Zoho Invoice. All invoices are usually sent without issues

Pros: Invoicing process is easy and fast enough that it does not reduce productivity. I really like the invoicing templates as well. Makes it so easy to get invoices sent.

Cons: I'll like more integrations to various payment platforms

• Reviewed on 2019/04/04
Chase B.
Wholesale, Self Employed

"Wonderful System"

Comments: I use Zoho and think it is a wonderful system. The functionality along with the ease of use make it essential for my business. The app is amazing and allows me to get work done on the fly.

Pros: Ease of use, ability to add items on the fly

Cons: no sales history per customer/per invoice, ability to search items via description while in invoice/estimate

Ummar H.
NSE
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/17

"Invoicing platform all you need from invoice generation to recurring invoices & customizable options"

Comments: Easily send an invoice by email or I can print invoice directly from browser for persons who don;t have email account.

Pros: Zoho Invoice is the best cloud platform for invoicing if you have a medium sized company , you can easily upload your own logo customize invoice Zoho also give customer portal.

Cons: You can't add more users to invoice if you are using free version it must be included at lease2 users so you can share invoices with your business manager e.t.c.

• Reviewed on 2017/08/17
chief software developer
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/28

"Zoho Invoice is the best billing option for small business."

Comments: I am really satisfied with his product. It saved my time a lot. For invoice generation, you don't have to worry much about template, tax calculation etc... Also in a very cost effecting method.This is the best option for small and medium companies for invoice generation. Thank you team for a perfect product for invoice generation.

Pros: I have been using this product for the last 6 months. Since I am working in small company, invoice generation and billing is a majour issue. And zoho invoice is the best solution for that. It is very easy to use.You can generate and send invoices very easily. The best part is the templates. You can select a template and all you have is to edit your company logo and content. This makes your invoice professional. Also the pricing scheme is attractive. Overall I love this software.

Cons: I will say this is a perfect software for invoice generation.I didn't find much drawbacks with this product. Still for a person with out much knowledge in accounting may find it difficult for the first time. But once you start using this product, it will be easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/28