Deskera All-In-One Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Keshav M.
Keshav M.
founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/01

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/01
Chua L.
Chua L.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/29

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Bei T.
Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/02

"Looking good!"

Pros: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/02
Joseph L.
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/09

"Good Software with Incredible Potential"

Comments: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Pros: The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Cons: I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.
Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/09
Philip F.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/28

"Exceptional Product which will only get better"

Pros: Quite simply, in my opinion it is the best software out there for the administration of small to medium sized businesses. Includes comprehensive Bookkeeping and Accounting (Deskera Books); Payroll (Deskera People); and Deskera Sales. All modules include a mass of useful features and reports.
Added to this is the number of upgrades and improvements planned in the future, which makes this a no-brainer.

Cons: The only hesitation I had before purchasing was that it wasn't yet set up for full UK compliance but, after signing up for the free trial, and with the knowledge that UK compliance was coming shortly, I had no hesitation in purchasing

Juan M.
CMO
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/30

"Great HR and Accounting APP"

Comments: I have been looking for an app to do accounting and sales pipe, and I think i have found a great option here. I have been using Xero for a while and I wanted to move away, but I felt pretty disappointed with the other options in the market. Accounting can always be a pain, so I needed something similar and easy to be used. Deskera came in the right time. So far it is really good and I am looking forward to their roadmap features.

Pros: Easy to use
HR functionalities
Accounting APP
Cost Effective
API

Cons: No Chinese Language
I would like to see more video tutorials

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support
Mining & Metals, 2-10 Employees

"Great Tool for SMBs"

Comments: Overall, I am happy with Deskera. They have other apps that I haven't explored yet but will do so very soon. I can't wait for what the future of Deskera can bring.

Pros: I started using their Deskera Books app for my local business and it fits my accounting needs. I can easily connect my bank account (non-US) with no problem. It will make reconciliation much easier. That is so important to me because I can't do that on other softwares I have used. I am also planning to use this for my ecommerce business and I'm happy that you can set it up for that. They will also be releasing Deskera Shop which is catered for ecommerce, it is another plus for me.

Cons: I like their UI but I'm sure it can still be improved.

Grimaldo O.
Grimaldo O.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/07

"One of The Best All-In-One Business Management Solution"

Comments: The features and benefits are many. They are working on enhancing the tool to become the best all-in-one software as they are listening to our recommendations. I'm very excited to have them as a foundation of my business.

Pros: I really like the features included in Deskera for the price tag. As a small business owner, Deskera offers features that are beyond my needs at the moment but it is good to know that I can expand without any problem because of them. Their UX is great, the interface is simpler and fun to use as I can create and network with a reliable system to connect all areas of the business.

Cons: They don't have the proposal/contract functionality implemented yet. They have this on their roadmap for next year, in the meantime I rely on other Saas tool.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/07
Mitul D.
Mitul D.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/28

"All in one Business Software for my Compnay"

Pros: Being in It and Technology and use almost all the claimed solution but there in non tool that can do what Deskera does.
It is my all time favorite CRM for pipeline management and great tools for invoicing.
I just started the process of using Deskera however the support with online training plus the community makes this one incredible and amazing deal, a must buy. The amount of dedication from the team is just astonishing. I can't even keep up with the new features and webinars they put out every single week! I'll be looking forward to implementing it, and all the good things to come. Thank you and good luck to Deskera team!

Cons: Its a Big platfrom still exploring lot of features

Anthony N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/27

"Affordable All in One Business Solution"

Pros: 've just started to explore Deskera, and I am blown away by how robust this software is. It has everything you need to stay on top of your HR, accounting, and client management. I'm looking forward to where this company is going and excited about their roadmap. Their Facebook group offers lots of helpful hints and advice. The team behind Deskera seem very passionate about creating a great experience for all of it's users. They are quick to answer questions and provide support. Great job guys!

Cons: Being such a robust software means there is a lot to learn. It is lacking some key features for payroll and taxes but these are in the works.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/27
Liliana K.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/06

"All in One Tool for SMB Company"

Comments: It help me a lot to automate my invoicing, payroll, sales people and CRM. With Mobile Application, it is a must tool that we need to run all business.

Pros: It is all in one tools that I looking for. I can switch the Books, Sales, People, and website builder for one click. For you who live in Indonesia, Deskera give option to change to our Bahasa, so it will helps a lot to understand the workflow. It is integrate with major big bank in Indonesia, like BCA, BRI, Mandiri and Danamon. So, it can cover all of our HR, CRM, Payroll and our website builder need.

Cons: Ability to comply with Indonesia's regulations for Payroll

• Reviewed on 2020/11/06
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/29

"The all-in-one I was looking for: Books, CRM, and HR"

Pros: I usually shy away from all-in-one software because they tend to end up being a jack of all trades and master of none. Deskera is very different here and the Books have been awesome. This is exactly what I've been hoping for and so I'm very happy I was able to set things up easily.

Cons: This is not really a con about Deskera itself, but if I had to mention one it would be that I cannot use it for my Korean company. Korea's banking system is extremely closed so we're unlikely to be able to get any integrations. Fortunately, I can use Deskera for my US business and my Singapore business!

Brian L.
Consultant
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/25

"Business All In One"

Pros: I like the dashboard the most. It shows what is critical all in one place.
Though currently am only using the Sales module, I got the all-in-one bundle as I believe the other 2 modules (Books & People) will be as good. Within the Sales Module, you can create:
1) Pipeline
2) Contacts
3) Campaigns
4) Marketing
There are options to segment your clients, create or use existing email templates and create forms
And the best part is all these (especially the status) is shown in one single graphical page i.e. Dashboard
Not only the cost is low but Deskera is a well known company also. The products are very suitable for small businesses.

Cons: Well I need some time to understand the whole system and how it works, but yet to explorer all.
And secondly, hopefully in near future, we can see integration for the functionality that the Sales module (and other modules) is lacking like email verification and scheduler.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/25
Ankush A.
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"A Giant in the making"

Pros: I got recommended by one of friends for Deskera, when i looked at their support and the features suite they are providing it is worth looking at. We are getting a complete business suite here to work on including people management. I am very much looking forward to use it for multiple use cases. I got it at a very good price in Lifetime Deal.

Cons: while few of the things are still in infancy majority of the things works as intended.

Jakob F.
Jakob F.
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

"Great all-in-one solution"

Pros: It replaces so many different pieces of software! It is going to be great to drop a ton of subscriptions and consolidate everything into one place.

Cons: The only con in my books is the lack of Canadian compliance and Canadian payroll compliance but that is on the roadmap for Q1 and Q2 of 2021. Once that is in place Deskera will be perfect!

SEO Outreach Manager
Internet, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/13

"The all-in-one you were looking for to manage your business."

Comments: Overall, I've had a positive experience using Deskera. Especially interacting with support, they are prompt in response and very courteous.

Pros: What I like most about Deskera is the fact that I don't need to use multiple software to get the result I achieve by simply using Deskera. It makes so much sense learning one software and its ins and outs than multiple software. It helps save time in the end.

Cons: Some of the features that will streamline processes (syncing contacts between two parts of the software) are not live yet, so inputting data is a bit more tedious at this point than I'd like. But they're working on things and I am sure that they will release features very quickly.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/13
Isaac Z.
MD
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/04

"Great product!"

Pros: Love the seamless transition from other softwares/ processes. Uploading via csv is a lifesaver for many things we do.

Cons: As usual, onboarding & training takes time. But that's fine. Looking forward to more integrations along the way.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/04
Premjit P.
founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

"The best CRM"

Pros: Great interface
A receptive development team
Great support

Cons: Nothing much bad about this
I find this a very useful product. So no cons

Geraldine W.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/17

"Great All-in-One Business Solution"

Comments: The all-in-one suite including Books, CRM, and Payroll makes this super attractive because it has everything in one place.

Pros: The setup walkthrough checklist makes it super easy to set up the company and the interface is very user-friendly. Great customer support.

Cons: There could be more features that would be useful, such as Budgeting in Deskera Books.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/17
Đỗ H.
Đỗ H.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/05

"Application suitable for all businesses"

Comments: This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Pros: I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Cons: In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Alban T.
Alban T.
General Manager
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/10

"An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero"

Comments: My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Pros: I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is.
As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month.
Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution.
I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought.
Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Cons: As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software.
And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/10
David W.
David W.
Chief cook and bottle washer
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!"

Comments: In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros: Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product.
Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative.
They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons: So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Robert M.
Nonprofit Organization Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/18

"Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!"

Comments: They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Pros: I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Cons: The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/18
Eng peng T.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/30

"It is not just an accounting system but an affordable ERP system!"

Comments: Easy to use with beautify UI/UX making accounting a breeze and not a chore anymore!

Pros: It definitely have to be the beautiful designed dashboard! Give me an overview snapshot of my business and very eye smoothing which brighten my day every time I login! Fast loading speed as well!

Cons: Website Builder. It is really a good addon for company who do not have a website. However, this is not their core product as they are more meant for Accounting, Sales and CRM. it will be better if they can provide a contact form or Custom Opt-in Form in the website builder that link to their CRM instead of just having a newsletter opt-in form.

Nilesh M.
Nilesh M.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/28

"Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs"

Comments: Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Pros: Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features.
Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping.
Ability to adopt to my business.

Cons: Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it