• Overall
    4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,9 /5

About TSheets

Employee time tracking with mobile app and GPS. See who's working, where, on what projects - all in real time. Easy payroll integration

Learn more about TSheets

Showing 5 585 reviews

Tom A.
IT
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/06

"Price Increase???"

Comments: In the beginning it was good. It did what we needed and the service was great. Then they got rid of their great service staff and increased their prices by double and it got more glitchy over time, not better. Too bad. lots of potential here. And for such a big company like Intuit to purchase TSheets and then cut back on quality and service and increase prices seems like an indication of their business practices. shame :(

Pros: At the beginning we had an account manager who was super helpful and did everything she could to get the software to how we needed it. We like how it works with QB and it has the functions we needed.

Cons: It would randomly clock employees out for no reason.
When an employee would clock out, sometimes it would keep them clocked in.
We had an amazing account manager, then with no heads up, i emailed her one day and got a returned email. I called them and they told me she no longer works for the company. I asked who my new account manager was and they said they no longer provide one and that i have to go through their chat system. It made troubleshooting and customizing impossible.
We got an email the other day stating that they are increasing their prices by double. We were paying a $20 base fee and $5 per user. Now its going to be $30 base fee and $10 per user. WTH! Its barley worth the $5 per user. You also have to pay extra for a lot of the add ons. This is why we're leaving this system. It feels like once they have you hooked, they keep adding costs. That or they are going to dissolve TSheets and integrate something into QB then charge a premium. That sounds more like something they'd do.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/06
Melody E.
Billing Manager's Assistant
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/04

"Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!"

Comments: This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

Pros: TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

Cons: When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/04
Stacia L.
Office Manager/HR/Finance
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/17

"Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets"

Comments: We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros: So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons: So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/17
Cindy B.
Closeout Specialist & HR Administrator
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/21

"What a Time Saver!"

Comments: It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

Pros: This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

Cons: So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/21
Dana P.
Vice President
Construction
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/25

"T-Sheets is our most valuable business tool!"

Pros: We started using T-Sheets to track our employee time in 2013. Our employees work at multiple job sites doing everything from construction, industrial Electrical Wiring and Equipment Installations. This software allows them to clock in/out from the job site noting the customer and service item instead of having to come to the shop to use an old fashioned time clock or the hand written time sheets we used before. This allows us to accurately job cost our projects and to track billable service calls. The GPS Feature keeps everyone above board on clock in/out times and locations, plus provided essential documentation which was accepted by the GA DOL that saved us from being charged unemployment benefits for an employee terminated because he was repeatedly abusing the time recording policy. Tech support has been excellent. Any time we have an issue, they are always polite and usually answer the phone within minutes. They have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and easy to understand. This program also integrates with Quickbooks Enterprise very easily! We are able to process payroll with a minimum effort.

Cons: Reports could use some work.... Also, need an easier way to document when employee is absent or late. Right now there is a work around with the Paid time off, but it does not allow you to make specific notes which is necessary for documentation purposes.

• Reviewed on 2016/07/25
Tim C.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/02/16

"Blue Dog Exteriors"

Comments: Overall I believe the product is beneficial and works reasonably well. There is learning curves to everything. So, it takes a bit of getting use to the format and reports. I used a paper system before so having a system available on my phone/laptop is beneficial. The gps tracking system has generally been a positive thing to know the where abouts of personnel. The sytem also keeps people honest on actual times of arrival and departure.
I tried a few other systems before TSheets and I found TSheets the easiest to understand when looking at the different reports and options. Some systems seemed to be written by programmers using terminology that was difficult to follow or undertsand. The words, descriptions and reports didn't make it easy without referencing a manual.

Pros: 1) GPS tracking & Who's working features available at a glance
2) Employees can add notes to timesheets if they don't take lunch or forget to log in/out
3) Validation of hours and locations of employees
4) Summary of project hours by employee
5) Various reports available for payroll, project and employee
6) Easy for employees to use from Android or IPhones

Cons: I have not fully utilized TSheets so some of my Cons may be due to my lack of experience or understanding.
1) I have set up Add Ons for clocking in and out. If employees clock in at 8:01 for example they will get paid starting at 8:15. If they clock out at 5:14 it will go back to 5:00. The problem is when they switch between projects they lose 15 min. Currently they notify me and I adjust accordingly.
2) There is a delay at times when people clock in/out and also with the GPS locations when looking at "who's working". Employees said they clocked out but "Who's working" says they are still clocked in. Sometimes I check the GPS and I don't see tracking and the employee says they haven't done anything to their phones. Not sure what to believe.
3) Payroll reports have actual hours worked - unpaid lunch has been subtracted. Tracking reports have unpaid lunch as hours total. Using the system and understanding the reports is important.
4) All the pricing is in USD so for Canadians exchange rates fluctuate so there is some risks

• Reviewed on 2017/02/16
Teria D.
Business Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/06

"Excellent Customer Services"

Comments: My overall experience has been great with T-Sheets. I especially love the customer service. Whenever I have a question, the team is readily available by chat or phone to assist me with my needs in a short amount of time. Today, I had the pleasure of working witha customer service rep who's positive energy read through the chat. She immediately brightened my day with her responses and resolved my issue in record time. She also provided me with tools so that I could have more assistance at my finger tips.

Pros: T-Sheets is an great time tracking systems for employees who work on multiple projects in the field. Our company has found it to be a great asset to recording time for employees and verifying that they are in place when expected. We also like the variety of reports it is able to generate for ease of information.

Cons: What I like least has nothing to do with the product. There are just so many features that I barely have time to find out just how much the software can do. I have no doubt that in some cases I am not utilizing it to its full potential.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/06
Jerry H.
Owner | Principal Designer
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/15

"Great product for my small business."

Pros: The product makes it time tracking extremely easy and gives me the ability to accurately account for all of our time spent on various projects throughout the day, even while on the go. The seamless integration to quickbooks takes all the duplicate work out and streamlines my billing process, and again, allows me to do this on the go from a phone or a tablet.

Cons: I haven't ran into any major issues yet. When I have had a question, it was promptly and politely solved by the customer care team. Most of the issues I have had have been operator error on my part mainly on the quickbooks side of things.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/15
Casey F.
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/24

"Great Support"

Comments: We have had great support, from on boarding, to implementation, to answer the questions as things come up. It has made my job as a business owner much easier. Especially when dealing with my employees’ money, it’s important to get the details right!

Pros: I love that it is fairly simple to learn how to use, operate, and also that there is excellent support if I have any questions.

Cons: There is a lot of manual editing, but I don’t know that that necessarily could be simplified with the kind of jobs that we do.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/24
David K.
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/30

"ONLY Time Tracking Software I will Use"

Comments: Wasted 5 weeks trying to set up Paychex Flex Time just because they do our payroll. Finally gave up and went back to TSheets (only left because I sold previous company). Literally had TSheets set up for the entire company within 7 minutes. Even my employees love the ease of use.

Pros: EVERYTHING! Ease of set up. Ease of use. EXCELLENT customer service.

Cons: There is Nothing that I don't like about TSheets.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/30
Erica d. B.
Director Of Administration
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/06

"Easy clock-in/out, Great Reports for Managers, and great PTO transparency"

Comments: Before T-sheets, we were using excel sheets and employees were emailing them every two weeks for approval, and then submission to payroll. It was a mess, and when we had a (now former) employee who was proven to be fudging hours on a regular basis, we knew something had to be done. Even though we made the switch to Tsheets for a primarily negative reason, it has been a great move for everyone on the team. "Who's Working" is helpful because we're 50% remote, and it also helps with transparency and accountability. The accessibility of PTO management is something everyone appreciates. I highly recommend this tool to businesses of any size with hourly employees!

Pros: Everyone can easily clock in and out, whether in the office or remote. They can easily put in PTO, and see how much they have left. As management, the reports are visual and comprehensive which makes them incredibly helpful, and time-sheet approval is a breeze. The QuickBooks integration means we've been able to almost completely automate Payroll. Although this tool would definitely work for a big company, it still works great for our small, 10 person team. Their support staff is amazing on live chat and phone, and they are quick and knowledgable (and are real humans, which I always appreciate).

Cons: Sometimes, you have to get really creative when you need a specific report. If you can't find what you're looking for though, the support team knows how and will point you in the right direction!

• Reviewed on 2018/09/06
Ruthie M.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/08

"Easily track time (in live time)"

Comments: We were having issues knowing where the guys in the field were when we needed to, now without making a phone call or sending an e-mail, we know right where they are. This has made the on the spot scheduling simpler as well as cut down on the overtime (needed or not).

Pros: That with just a couple of clicks by the techs in the field they let me know what job they are on and how long they have been there. I like that from the office when in the "Who's Working" tab, I see everyone that is on the clock, what job they are on and how long then have been on the clock. (Watching for overtime).

Cons: When the techs choose a customer from the list they have to select a location (and that is an extra click for them, and they are not always able to locate the location they want, so the time sheet does not exactly match up with billing. But, once approve time sheets are synced in QB it is a simple fix.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/08
Baron D.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/01

"Our rep with customer service is awesome!!"

Comments: I haven't used scheduling yet, but the ability to track details of projects allows me to reflect on my past work to help create more accurate quotes for future jobs.

Pros: Its easy to manage time tracking with the android app. Recent inputs are saved so you don't have to repeat all the required fields every time. I can even edit time sheets if I missed a clock in/out. The UI flow is simple and makes sense. Once I got the import/export setup with Quickbooks, making invoices to clients is easy.
I often handle accounting work after hours so it's been hard for me to call support to help me get the Quickbooks integration set up. I have found the TSheets support team does an amazing job with responding through emails, and when I finally took a morning to call in, they automatic system already knew who I was by my phone number on the account and I was quickly connected to our rep. She spent a good amount of time with me going through all of my questions and scenarios. She was fun to work with, and put a lot of effort into getting me setup with the integration of Quickbooks. It was refreshing to have an experience where the support team isn't just trying to get to the next person on hold as quickly as possible. These are the type of people we all wish we could get help from when we really need it!

Cons: Some of the labels of fields between Quickbooks and TSheets don't match so that can be confusing at first.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/01
Danie I.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/29

"Please Add NV Overtime Compliance!"

Comments: TSheets is great for what it does, and the service is exceptional. Unfortunately for the price it's missing some pretty significant features so we can't recommend it as much as we'd like.

Pros: Ease of use. Reasonable price. Good reports for invoicing clients.

Cons: Not compliant with NV overtime laws, especially the rolling 24 hour day for lower wage employees in our primary client demographic (restaurants and cafes). Features turned off during recent updates and had to be reinstalled once we noticed they were gone. Limitations of the iPhone app functionality for administrators.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/29
Karla G.
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/08

"Robust solution for nearly any small-medium business"

Comments: This is a top rated app for QuickBooks Pro advisors and I don't know of anything better.

Pros: There are multiple ways to capture time, including a mobile app. The time, when approved, can be sent directly to payroll, and to your accounting software. You can use it for scheduling employees (for example shift workers). You can assign employees to specific clients/jobs and control what goes on their timesheet. You can monitor where they are working if you enable the GPS feature. You can edit their timesheets, clock them in or out if need be. It is subscription- and cloud-based. There is so much there that you can customize to your needs. It can save you from paying people who are not working or who get clocked in by friends. There is very good support and integration.

Cons: I noted that since I connected it to QBO, we are not able to select a top-level client that has any subclients or projects. So that is made it necessary for me to clean up some some timesheets after I have the time come into QBO and before billing.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/08
Lindsy H.
Billing Manager
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"BEST timsheet platform"

Comments: Overall, I would highly recommend TSheets to any business, it links with QuickBooks, making payroll quick and easy.

Pros: By far TSheets has the BEST customer service, and that's only one of the great things that come along with being a TSheets user! I love how easy it is to add employees, clock in and out, review time sheets and approve them. Applying vacation, days off and holidays is quick and easy. Being able to see who is working is also nice.

Cons: The only thing I would change, is employees being able to see "hours" worked for other peers, Which I have already been able to voice to the customer service team and they said it was an option they could look into.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/09
Tracy J.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/24

"Excellent Customer Support!!"

Comments: I have a client that is moving to TSheets from another time card system. They have 70 employees. TSheets customer support made this transition so easy! There was no data entry. All employees were imported to the system. We were up and running in 15 minutes! With today's call, I finished up the configuration details.

Pros: TSheets is a terrific solution for payroll time cards, but the very best part of TSheets is the people. They have the best customer support. I always talk to happy people who I am able to reach quickly and who have the product knowledge to answer my questions. I talked to the Rep today who was super helpful on my specific configuration questions. I felt like she had all the time in the world just for me and working through each of my questions. And, we had a fun, productive conversation!

Cons: TSheets is a 100 bladed Swiss Army knife that wants to be every tool that anyone would need. It can be a little daunting to get started. But, as I said above, Customer Support is there!

• Reviewed on 2019/10/24
Margaret K.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/17

"TSheets new user"

Comments: As explained above, I am able to alleviate all paper timesheets. I have had to speak with the TSheets customer support during the initial set up as well as the customer address issue. The Customer support team has been fantastic. Everyone I have spoken to has been extremely knowledgeable about their product and been able to offer a solution to all my questions. Special shout out is needed for the support team. which has gone above and beyond to try and solve the issue with my customer address transfer from QuickBooks. The team investigated solutions, called multiple times to try different options and made sure I was able to work with the resolution. I truly appreciate the attention to the details of molding their product to something that will work with my business.

Pros: The purpose for purchasing TSheets was to get rid of the paper timesheets we have been using for 30 years. What I have found in the 3 weeks that I have been using TSheets is that indeed I have been able to get rid of all the extra paper which is fantastic. The service technician's hours seamlessly convert over to quickbooks, I was able to add necessary fields to the TSheets scheduling to customize for my business and it is flexible enough to allow the guys to add a stop in their scheduled day if a problem arises. I think the best feature for me so far is being able to know where my crew is at all time while they are logged in without having to send them a text and wait for a response. This way I can give the customer an idea of when they should be arriving.

Cons: There have been a couple of glitches with the customer's addresses that have transferred over from QuickBooks. The scheduling each morning is a little bit clumsy, but I may be at fault as I am so new.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/17
Tracy H.
Managing Member
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Time Keeping"

Comments: T-sheets has allowed us to do more work with more accurately tracking employee time and it also helps our job costing by allowing us to log time, tasks and job sites.

Pros: This software allows people in the field to clock in start and finish times, switch between jobs and tasks easily.

Cons: They have made changes to T-sheets software which has given us difficulties adapting the way it interfaces with our accounting software.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
Robert V.
Business Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/07

"Nothing beats a track record"

Comments: The online chat is great to resolve problems. One thing that is a bit of an issue is the time differences between the USA and the rest of the world, but we now know that queries will be dealt with in the afternoons being in Africa. I've just had such an instance where rep assisted me with a query I logged early (our) morning which she was able to assist with over the online chat.

Pros: It works on mobiles making it easy to use for employees needing to complete their timesheets. You do not need to do any induction course, you do not need to be a brain surgeon, all the back end stuff just needs to be setup through other software like Xero and you're ready to go!

Cons: We had to figure out our own system in how it actually needs to be populated to achieve meaningful results. After two years we're still tweaking the system, but I guess you will always have this with implementing new systems, albeit IT or manual.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/07
Cameron J.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/16

"BEST TIME TRACING SOFTWARE OUT THERE"

Comments: Now I do not have to calculate my employees hours and spend my valuable time working on the other parts of my business. If time is important to you, then you can feel secure knowing that TSheets will respond right away when you have a problem.

Pros: Time tracking is very important to my business and I outsource software for this because their are bigger fish to fry when it comes to my time and running my business. Tsheets is incredibly user friendly and the support staff is amazing. I get a real person each time and they respond ASAP EVERY time. Rep was exceptional and really made me feel like my time is valuable and offered to stay on the phone as long as needed until my question was answered and I felt comfortable moving forward on my own. I will never use another time tracking service again. Thanks TSheets!

Cons: Nothing! The software runs perfectly for myself and my company!

• Reviewed on 2019/10/16
Spencer Z.
Manager - Marketing Communications
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/27

"Made Measurement Easy"

Comments: I took over leadership of a department and was faced with a difficult challenge. I needed to measure what the team was spending their time on, but I couldn't make doing this something that became a job on its own. I found TSHEETS and was amazed at how easy it was to use, administrate, report on, and get help with. I've found the entire experience fantastic and quickly implemented the tool for my team. I've been using it for over two years now and it has provided a great deal of value. It is now part of the team's culture and has allowed me to collect time-based data to use for head-count justification, setting priorities, and adjusting department policies. Outstanding tool for the price... and I probably only use a fraction of its capability.

Pros: Self-administrated setup and maintenance. Cloud based. Phone app. Reporting tool with visualization.

Cons: Some facts are buried in reports, custom dashboards would be outstanding.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/27
Karen A.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/13

"Customer Experience Team is AWESOME"

Comments: Hey first let me say I love, love love me some T-Sheets. No matter who I call, I always get great customer service and the functionality of the program is FANTASTIC and makes my job as Office Manager for a painting company so much easier! Today I had a problem and called customer service and spoke to her who was SO FUN to talk to. So enthusiastic and positive and HELPFUL. Turned out it was entirely a user error (like - duh - I didn't know what day it was kind of thing) - and she didn't even make me feel stupid. hahahaha - no seriously - she was awesome. Please give her a pat on the back! thanks Karen Armstrong - Carlson & Strand Painting

Pros: Before - the guys filled out paperwork with their hours. Every single week it was a headache - they didn't turn it in at all, or they put the wrong codes or they messed up how many hours they worked - or what the project name was. It was a real NIGHTMARE! Now with T Sheets - it is so easy for them to enter it on their cell phones and I have very few problems. If they do get something wrong or forget something, it is so easy to fix!

Cons: I can't think of a thing I don't like about it!

• Reviewed on 2017/03/13
Christine C.
CFO
Construction
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/06

"TSheets Makes Time Tracking Easy for Small Construction Company"

Pros: As a small construction company, we needed a time tracking program that provided: (1) easy administrative set up, (2) user-friendly interface that our employees could utilize from their phones (3) project time tracking (with notes) and (3) an array of report options. TSheets provides all critical items enabling us to accurately track and bill time worked to each project. Additionally, TSheets.com staff have been helpful and responsive to our needs. Love that we can set reminders for our employees to clock in/out and enable them a certain modicum of autonomy in editing their time entries. We can also see in real time who is on the clock and how many hours people are working in advance of payroll period end.

Cons: TSheets should offer a built-in administrative login as part of the monthly base price. Right now, we're paying for the admin person who doesn't utilize time tracking (she's on salary). Obviously, we need an admin to interface with our employees and process payroll reporting at the end of the payroll period. Also, reporting options, while fairly robust, are slightly confusing. Would love to be able to memorize customized reports as we run the same reports at the end of each payroll reporting period. It would also be great to have the following options for days when our employees are not on the clock: "PTO", "Vacation Day", "Sick Day", etc. We are contacting individual employees to make sure that they didn't miss clocking in/out when no hours are shown on the system.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/06
William B.
Payroll Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/29

"Top notch customer service."

Comments: The expertise of the online live chat group is great. I just had a chat with rep I had several questions & concerns, as well as some feedback regarding the Beta upgrade. Rep partnered well & provided excellent insight to my business's needs. Not only were my inquiries satisfied, she was able to provide insight on what changes are in the works - which makes it easier on this end when I know what functionality to expect and can plan accordingly.
Thanks again - much appreciated.

Pros: It was easy to implement, train the users & it has good functionality. The product is priced well and has proven to be extremely reliable.

Cons: I wish there was an advanced notice (i.e. pre-release) to the administrators prior to a full go live. It would be nice to be able to test an upgrade & become familiar with it and be able to do so when convenient for me, in lieu of experiencing the update at the same time as the rest of the users who are throwing questions my way. I would prefer to be proactive an even be able to inform my users of an upcoming change and if needed educate them ahead of time.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/29