TeamSupport Reviews

• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,5 /5

About TeamSupport

Help Desk software built for business to business customer support. Reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction at the same time.

Learn more about TeamSupport

Balasubramani A.
Technical Support Specialist
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/14

"Inventory Management"

Comments: I personally like Team Support as it has optimized our business operations considerably. We create support tickets on this platform. We are able to track our inventory, we are able to create support tickets and keep them open till the issue is resolved. We are able to schedule email reports about the overall use of our company time and resources. We are delighted to see that Team Support is bringing new features on a periodic basis. I truly appreciate the webinars conducted by Team Support where they talk about new features and how to make best use of the software. I have acquired some interesting insights during the webinars and passed it on to my peers. Overall we like Team Support as it meets our current requirements and expectations .

Pros: I primarily use Team Support for Inventory Management. I like that I am able to search a terminal based on the serial number alone. It is helpful to leave a note for each terminal, I use the notes to indicate the current status of a terminal, whether it is ready to be loaned out or if it already been loaned etc. Team Support has a provision to assign an inventory item to a Customer. I find that very helpful. I like the feature where I am able to schedule the reports to be emailed to more than one email address. These reports need to be sent at particular time and day without fail. Auto scheduling the email report saves me a lot of time and complications. I also like the fact that Team Support is compatible for API Integration. We are looking to develop a centralised platform in our firm and want to be able to fetch info from Team Support for Data Analysis. This is in our pipeline and we are looking to implement this sometime in the future. In the past the upper management used to shoot us emails enquiring about the particular issue. It takes up our time to email the management back with the status of that issue. Now the upper management simply logs into team support to view and oversee the status of a ticket/issue

Cons: However, the frustrating part of Team Support is the reporting section. When I open up the inventory report, it displays a list of all the terminals I have added to the inventory and when I want to get more information on a particular terminal, I notice that I cannot click on the terminal to navigate to that terminals page. Not only that, I cannot copy the serial number of the terminal from the inventory report. This applies to pretty much all the reports. All reports are in read only format. I humbly request Team Support to make the items on the report as clickable and actionable in the future.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/14
Dan W.
Support Analyst
Medical Devices, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/01

"Flexible customer support platform that shows promising growth"

Comments: The support from Team Support is top notch. THey are responsive, available, and knowledgeable. We are clearly pushing parts of the software beyond its intended use, and they have been helpful identifying what is possible.

Pros: I like the flexibility that is combined with a simpler setup. Not everything has a million ways to configure it, and that's okay. The integration of ticketing inputs (email, portal, chat) is really good which allows us to build a simpler experience for our customers.

Cons: There are some features like reporting which could use a major overhaul for an out of box experience. Thankfully, API support is there so that we can design our own dashboards, but the current reporting tools can only get you just enough data and is horribly presented.

by TeamSupport on 2020/10/22

Thanks Dan for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to [email protected] directly. Thanks again!

Atlee H.
CTO
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/12

"Industrial duty ticketing system"

Comments: It sure beats having customer information scatter far and wide in spreadsheets, random notes, misc places. Being able to see customer distress indexes, drilling down on what is repeatedly failing, etc. is a valuable tool.

Pros: It's robust, has more features than almost anything in it's class, and the support team behind it is super friendly, and helpful. And they're based in Texas!

Cons: Although it is bragged up as being self-hosted, they price the self-hosting option WAY out of reach for a small business like ours. So we're still forced to use their cloud-based system which has way too much latency for this day and age, and we're forced to use their mile long gibberish email address to get emails into the system. Why not simply have mail server settings so we can use our own mail server?

• Reviewed on 2019/09/12
Alain A.
SQA\Support
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Take a shot, give it a GO"

Comments: Our overall experience with TeamSupport has been fantastic! Their support team is top-notch and from my perspective it shows that they genuinely do care to help you with your ongoing issues.

Pros: The flexibility of TeamSupport was a feature we wanted to use as we grow the business. We wanted to leverage this feature because we wanted the software solution we chose to grow with the us and TeamSupport met that criteria.

Cons: The storage limit of 25MB is probably the one that affects us most. We use videos internally for training and externally as well. I know that this limitation is understandable, but it is something that I wish they would either lift or expand. It would be very nice to offer a remote control feature when you are working an issue, so you can easily take control of the user's computer.

by TeamSupport on 2020/11/04

Thanks Alain for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to the TeamSupport development team. We put a lot of work into that, and we're glad to hear it's serving its purpose and helping you out.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/09
Jan N.
Customer Support Rep/eCommerce Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2016/10/28

"TeamSupport for Customer Support"

Comments: Our company started using TeamSupport several years ago for answering customer support tickets. Previously, we would respond via email which left us no tracking or history and was only available to the email account used to answer the ticket. With TS we can track all responses and have the ability to tag the issues by topic. Being able to insert images is HUGE! Often times we will hear something like "Another rep told us ...". We can quickly click on the customer's company name and see all past tickets and review past responses. I can also quickly see just my responses. Notes can be attached to a customer's account that will pop up whenever they submit tickets.
The reporting feature is not quite as easy as I think it should be. Although I've managed to produce enough basic reports to satisfy my needs.
The learning curve for TS was relatively short. There are a few quirks, that once you figure them out, you can easily move forward - such as each customer must have a unique email address. However, this can be worked around by adding the customer without an email address, then edit their account to add the email.
We have found that TS has significantly reduced the time we spend training new hire employees. The new hires can scroll through previous tickets and review past responses. They can also search specific topics based on tags. Once they are turned loose to answer tickets on their own, they can be marked as private and sent to be reviewed by their mentor, and then released to the customer.
TS has many features to help make life easier - Built-in editor with images & screencast recorder, Water Cooler (internal chat), Chat (for your customers), Knowledge Base Templates (easy to create for repeated use), Wiki (the ability to add internal help articles), Calendar and Reminders, Mobile app, and more.

Pros: Complete history tracking, quick training, ability to insert images, knowledge base templates

Cons: reports, have to create work arounds for duplicate email addresses, when adding a new customer - if TS can't find the customer I wish it would transfer the data entered into the new customer screen so I wouldn't have to retype everything.

Cassie K.
Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/27

"Great Product for Tracking Work and Collaborating with a Team"

Comments: We use TeamSupport to address incoming software issues from our customer base. It is relatively easy to communicate with our customers, and we are able to store a variety of customer information so it is all available in one place. The application has also made it extremely easy to track our KPI's and make improvements to our processes and team.

Pros: It very easy to communicate back and forth between the customer who enters a ticket as well as with other staff members, ability to have public and private comments, also there is a lot of customization we can do ourselves.

Cons: The search isn't always great but they have been working on improving that. Once in a while the dashboards get wonky but it simply requires a refresh of the page and everything is back to normal.

by TeamSupport on 2020/08/04

Hi Cassie, Thanks for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport Solution and enjoy all the benefits it provides.
We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to updates to our search feature along with several other improvements to our platform this year.
Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/27
Christo D.
Support Services Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/21

"Customer service has never been this convenient ."

Pros: Effective ticket management that allows us to customize our own automation rules to suit our needs. TeamSupport enables us to continue delivering exceptional Customer Service to our customers during lockdown and have made it easy for us to work and collaborate remotely. The support form TeamSupport has been exceptional and they are always willing to assist or guide us when issues are raised.

Cons: I cant think of anything we do not like about TeamSupport

by TeamSupport on 2020/05/29

Thank you so much for the good vibes you sent our way, Christo! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

Reach out any time with questions. And be sure to check out our monthly webinar series exclusively for our clientsTeamSupport University (TSU for short!). It is hosted by our subject matter experts who give tips and tricks about using our platform. You may also contact us with specific questions at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/05/21
Johann V.
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/17

"This is the most advanced ticketing system out there."

Comments: I'm glad that we switched to TeamSupport as it is easy to use and a better way of creating and reviewing tickets.

Pros: The feature that I like most about TeamSupport is the customer portal where customers can chat directly with an agent and get answers from the knowledge base. This has dramatically improved our customer satisfaction and response times.

Cons: We've experienced some minor hiccups with accessibility but it was resolved quickly and we were provided with status reports.

by TeamSupport on 2020/10/22

Thank you so much Johann for the good vibes you just sent our way! We try really hard to provide a platform that is intuitive and responsive along with dedicated customer support, and we're happy to hear that it's all working great for you.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/17
Alexander W.
1st Line support
Facilities Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: GetApp

"TeamSupport is better"

Comments: TeamSupport has allowed the whole of Carters helpdesk to work efficiently and with organisation. The allocation of users to tickets, escalating tickets and categorizing tickets off to certain types of support has greatly helped the whole helpdesk work with much more speed and organisation, streamlining each ticket to heldpesk staff with surplus information and legacy information should they need it to help solve a ticket.

Pros: All aspects of TeamSupport are a pro, there is only one negative

Cons: The only negative to teamsupport is being unable to open in seperate tabs, and that the tabs for tickets/inventory items open in the same browser window. This can make it quite confusing if you're used to having a couple of tabs open at one time. But once you've gotten used to it it's fine. For example you can use one specific browser for team support and then use multiple tabs in a different browser.

• Source: GetApp
Support Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/23

"Great, Intuitive Ticketing Platform"

Comments: Organization, sharing of data internally and externally, KnowledgeBase functionality, Wiki functionality, reporting.

Pros: TeamSupport is easy to adopt across a company. The interface is intuitive, functionality is robust. Administrative tools are reasonably provided with comprehensive auditing of user actions. Formatting of tickets is really easy to follow and inline images or use of templates is among TeamSupport's strengths. It does ticketing better than any software I've used.

Cons: I wish the reporting were easier and more robust. I would love to see a time where users can be working on multiple new unsaved tickets at the same time. There are occasional bouts of slowness or quirks with drop downs not showing immediately or searches not populating expected results that our company encounters but we, overall, accept the occasional issues because of the general strength of TeamSupport.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/23
Raymond M.
Software Support Analyst
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"TeamSupport Review"

Comments: My day to day working experience with TeamSupport is acceptable

Pros: Ticket creation and ticket prioritizing is excellent. Ticket update is simple and client gets a copy of the updates via email is a great feature. Ticket escalation to other groups is easy. Customer management is excellent.

Cons: Sometimes slow to update Sometimes the software is not responsive so I have to refresh browser lack of customization at the end user level Chat status and online status could have better options

by TeamSupport on 2020/11/04

Thanks Mr. Marcaida for sending good vibes our way! Our primary focus is to ensure that our customers have the best possible experience while using the TeamSupport platform and enjoy all the benefits it provides.

We also realize that we need to continue to innovate and improve our user experience and you can look forward to several new updates to our platform this year.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/23
Jennifer C.
Director of Software Support and Services
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/17

"Solid support management software"

Comments: Overall our experience with Team Support has been positive. Their tools have made my entire team's job easier, and our whole organization can see what we're doing more easily.

Pros: - ease of creating and managing our tickets
- automation tools for ticket workflow and responses, we're barely even scratching the surface of what it can do, and it is game changer.
- reporting tools that allow me to easily quantify what my team is doing and what our support loads look like
- we love the sentiment analysis that helps us read how our customers may be feeling when they reach out to us.
- the integration with JIRA for bugs and feature requests has sped up our response time on those issues for our customers

Cons: I would LOVE a way to move from one ticket to the next in my list when I am in the ticket details view (the small amount of screen real estate on my laptop makes the preview window not as useful as I would like it to be).

Dishant S.
crowd sourcing
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/22

"Excellent Customer Support- worth to check"

Comments: I really loved my experience with the TeamSupport. It is helping me in understanding the needs of my customers better. Our ability to reply to our customer's queries had been improved and now we can reply back to them in less time. We found it very easy to use and if we find any problem regarding it's usage, it's amazing Support is available for us. I would definitely recommend this to new customers.

Pros: I found it very easy to use and customize. While we were using the TeamSupport, we just got an issue regarding the customization, then we contacted the Support of TeamSupport and got the reply within 1 hour. Their Support which runs 24/7 is just amazing. They provide the ability to create custom field which is really helpful for people dealing with a lot of date regarding sales and purchase etc.

Cons: Although, it's very difficult to tell what I liked least about the TeamSupport. But still, I will suggest some improvements like the ability to open in new tabs, more compatibility with moderate specs PCs, email integration and more details regarding the creation of the tickets like place of the creation of the tickets.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/22
Yagneshkumar P.
Software Support Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2017/09/12

"Amazing B2B Ticketing System"

Comments: I solve technical problems relating to my company's software. The benefits are to send and receive messages easily, setting priorities to tickets, and escalating tickets when needed, as a result the customer is always in the loop of the progress of the ticket.

Pros: The Ability to add reminders to tickets. This is a great feature to have, so I know when to get back and start working on specific issue that will require more time. Next. Automated messages are sent out to customers during the weekends and holidays. Also, adding subscriber to the tickets is very important when 1 or more users are involved in a team, its good to add a subscriber to keep all the users in the loop.

Cons: Team Support is only compatible in specific browsers such as: Chrome. Secondly, the layout of the web page is a little confusing, since so much information is intact to in web-page. Also, when clicking on a specific ticket, there are screenshots in the webpage that are not scalable, so you have to use a navigation bar to slide over to the right to see the cut off portion of the screenshot.

• Reviewed on 2017/09/12
John C.
Scrum Operations/Scrum Master
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/17

"TeamSupport is a good product"

Pros: -Integrates with Azure DevOps eliminating the double work of having to copy comments and custom fields over manually
-Groups, templates, email triggers, customer facing processes, and reports functionality work well and are essential to many of our processes
-There are many video resources available as well as live information sessions throughout the year that spark ideas for us to better utilize all the TeamSupport functions

Cons: -Integrations can be buggy at times but Support has been good about diving into the problems
-Workflows for things like ticket statuses needs some enhancements to semi-automate the process; it's very manual and time consuming at the moment to setup for each ticket type and starting status
-The addition of update queries or the ability to mass update tickets would be valuable

Bill B.
Manager of Client Services
Utilities, 11-50 Employees

"We love Team Support!"

Comments: It is a critical part of our daily work and we trust it :)

Pros: The TS CRM is top-notch, we use it daily, all day long.
The reporting, workflow, and interaction are crucial to our business (Software company)
Your support team is rapid in responding and knowledgeable.

Cons: I'd love to see more in-depth documentation on reporting. I often find documentation that gets me started, but stops short of detailed examples of "how" to achieve what I need in a report. We occasionally see glitches when it comes to notice emails when clients sign in and update their tickets. It is sporadic, but in the last three months, our employees have reported not receiving a notice when a ticket they are assigned gets an update from the client.

Willie B.
Special Assistant for Quality Assurance
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/22

"The Future"

Comments: Overall the software is amazing and really a powerful tool when solving a clients issue. Definitely a great asset to my job function.

Pros: The software is very user friendly. It allows the clients to opportunity to ask question and get a direct response quickly. They can see what is being done with regards to their inquire. The software also allows me to comment in private to gain the information to resolve the issues.

Cons: The software need a function where all communication is kept private amongst the user automatically verses having to set it manually.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/22
Andrew T.
Help Desk Technician
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/01

"Easy system overall. 4/5"

Pros: Managing tickets is extremely easy. Robust reporting system. Good wiki/Knowledge base system. Support is helpful and mostly quick to respond.

Cons: Reports are a little difficult and confusing to set up.

Jordan K.
Client Support Representative
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/12

"We use team support daily to log calls and emails for our software support queue."

Comments: Excellent reporting and good support. The uptime for the software is very good. We depend on the software being online and functional as it is integral to our business.

Pros: We like that TeamSupport keeps all of our data in one central location. This makes reporting very easy for our management team to pull information to adequately staff for various days, and anticipate higher support volume.

Cons: There was a bit of a learning curve and we had to add multiple custom fields in order to capture the data necessary for our internal reporting.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/12
Katie S.
Programming Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/17

"Team Work Makes the Dream Work"

Comments: Teamsupport is a great helpdesk software. I really like how the made it so that agents can avoid collision on tickets. They make improvements regularly which is nice to see. It is easy to train new agents on Teamsupport which is definitely a bonus! Ease of use is fantastic!

Pros: Ease of use and agent collision avoidance. Ticket Queue is nice and clear. Reports are exceptional.

Cons: When you go to correct a word in the middle of a sentence, the curser goes to the end of the sentence instead of staying where you want to make a correct or additional notes. The email component, would like to see an address book to make it easier to email other agents or customers. Currently you have to type the whole email in yourself which is time consuming.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/17
Pranay M.
Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/27

"It is one the best customer support tool. We solve the issues that customer face by using this tool."

Comments: Because of Teamsupport our customers problems are solved in very less time, this in turn helped us to grow very soon. Employee training cost is reduced as using this is very easy.

Pros: It is very user friendly and can be customized easily. It is available in low cost. Email integration system is very effective here. It has a Dashboard which gives complete outline of customers status with us. It also provides the option to track the history. We can also find the Live chat option in the portal.

Cons: Iam satisfied with Teamsupport tool but the video quality where we record for customers view using Red button option is not good. I feel it should be of more quality.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/27
Arroxane E.
  • Reviewed on 2009/12/07

"Simple for employees and customers alike"

Comments: There is nothing like TeamSupport with all the features and capabilities--as well as the free tech support--available for a reasonable price to smaller companies. And when you compare to more expensive, off-line systems, you find that TeamSupport still offers greater flexibility and a superior interface.
Since switching to TeamSupport, our customers have more respect for our business and faith in our customer service. Their confidence in our products means increased word-of-mouth advertising and quality reviews. Moreover, happy customers come back for later versions, new products, and expanded services.

Pros: We chose TeamSupport not only for the features and convenience, but the easy to navigate, simple to understand, and quick to learn interface. Adding, updating, and closing tickets is intuitive and uncomplicated. It's much easy to work together, recycling information from ticket to wiki entry.
Customers have the option of self-service, decreasing the time to find the right solution. Customers appreciate the user-friendly portal which shows exactly what they need.
TeamSupport enables a smooth workflow so everyone gets things done faster and with fewer complications. We're able to understand and communicate better with our customers thanks to the 360-degree view of our customer base.

Cons: There are always complications to working on the web. Obviously, if your Internet connection is unreliable, you will have problems using software-as-a-service to some degree or other.

• Reviewed on 2009/12/07
John C.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/22

"Long time customers"

Comments: TeamSupport has been a great tool for us. The dashboard really makes it easy to see my team stats from a very high level. The ticket automation is amazing really cuts back on time. They are constantly looking for advice on how to make the product better.

Pros: Ease of you use.
Up time

Cons: Customer support could use some improvement

• Reviewed on 2017/03/22
Candice T.
Software Trainer and Support Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2017/03/20

"TeamSupport is the best customer support tool"

Comments: TeamSupport is by far the best customer support tool I have ever used. It is both efficient and effective in communicating with clients and keeping control of what is happening on your support helpdesk.

Pros: The control it provides a business with, in terms of maintaining control of their customer support function.

Cons: I don't really enjoy receiving emails for the groups that I have been added to, regarding tickets I am not really party to.

• Reviewed on 2017/03/20
Dianne D.
Community Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/30

"Ease of use"

Comments: This is an excellent tool to keep track of conversations, actions taken, and timelines
for our customers and vendors.

Pros: Product is so easy to use, understand, and apply.

Cons: So far, I have no complaints. It works well and has made communicating with customers much easier.

by TeamSupport on 2020/05/01

Thank you for taking the time to review TeamSupport, Dianne. Glad to see you're enjoying the platform, particularly the ease of use. We're here to help if any questions arise or you'd like to inquire about additional features.

Did you know we have a monthly webinar on the fourth Wednesday of the month exclusively for our clients? Join us to get some additional tips and tricks from our subject matter experts. Learn more and watch previous TSU programs on demand https://www.teamsupport.com/b2b-customer-service-university

• Reviewed on 2020/04/30