Filter by:

• Overall
    4,8 /5

About Stames

Stames functions as a one-stop solution for all customer support, queries, requests, complaints and assistance needs.

Learn more about Stames

Abass I.
Senior Property Consultant
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/01

"Very Good Software that is Highly recommended"

Pros: We process many customer requests daily due to our massive online ads campaigns for our luxury properties.
Using email for customer support and team management we found out was chaotic and often time unreliable as mail delayed and there were many issues with our email hosting. We had little to no oversight over what our staff communicate with our customers.
Stames gave us the tools to not only process customer requests but get valuable feedback from them whilst giving us complete control and oversight over what our team communicates with our customers. I highly recommend this software.

Cons: We have not yet realized any issues with the platform yet

• Reviewed on 2021/03/01
Nate A.
Marketing Executive
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Awesome task management tool"

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful. We will be using this software for a long time to come.

Pros: Our search for software to manage our internal task assignment and management got intense when COVID-19 hit. We needed a software with tools that could help us tend to our customer requests as well as manage our team and assign tasks. We were introduced to Stames by our web developer and we have been fans ever since. Great piece of software with amazing tools and affordable pricing. I would recommend Stames any day anytime.

Cons: I struggled for sometime getting to know all the features . I think an onboarding feature for new clients to introduce them to the features of the software will help those of us who are new to using software. Documentation is good but visuals will indeed help.

Emmanuel E.
Graphic Designer
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/10

"Great platform for sales engagement"

Comments: We process many customer requests daily due to our massive online ads campaigns for our luxury properties. Stames gave us the tools, not to only process customer requests but get valuable feedback from them.

Pros: I work with a major real estate company and we use Stames to manage leads and engage with customers. It’s a great platform with amazing tools that have really helped our company grow and made the team efficient. I love it.

Cons: Haven't experienced any issues yet. The platform works great.

Stanley B.
Hospitality, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/03

"We increased our productive exponentially"

Comments: Almost felt like it was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made go me my business needs

Pros: I own a food delivery company based in the UK and we use Stames to process customer orders, complaints, suggestions and customer feedbacks. We were able to white label the software, connect our domain, business emails and automate most of our customer emails. We have better oversight over what our staff communicates to our customers and have increased business productivity massively. Love the product.

Cons: Not sure of any, Stames has over met our expectations. It does not cost much too comparied to other options on the market.
Overall great solution to our business

• Reviewed on 2021/03/03
Richard selase A.
Lead Software Developer
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/26

"Great api for our user-based app"

Comments: The overall experience was excellent. I'd say one of the best decisions i've made in my software development career without regrets.

Pros: Very simplified UI. Carefully thought-through use cases with multiple access to vital areas.
We had just launched an influencer marketing app and needed to integrate support services given it's a new product. Most of the options we came across were very limited but not Stames. STAMES provided us the autonomy to integrate customer support and ticketing features into our user-based mobile app through their API. The support was phenomenal. They were very much involved and took the time to understand our use case and provided us with the best fit. Our App is now making great strides and awesome ratings in playstore and appstore due to our switch to STAMES. The API endpoints are very easy to integrate.

Cons: Still has room for improvement. I can't say just yet what needs to be improved but i forsee a growth in a positive direction.

by Stames Software on 2021/03/01

Thank you very much valued customer for your review. Our core goal is to help businesses like yours grow. And we shall continue to do that with more awesome features.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/26