• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,4 /5

About Lumeer

Boost your teams to plan, organize, and track anything - tasks, clients, projects, features, orders, goods...

Learn more about Lumeer

Rishel A.
Sales manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/04

"Funky and effective project management tool!"

Pros: Absolutely love the UI
The free tier is perfect for tiny teams.
Features to organise remote work with ease.

Cons: Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

by Lumeer on 2020/10/28

Thank you very much for a nice review!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/04
Matus M.
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/28

"My expericnce with Lumeer"

Comments: Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Pros: I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Cons: With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

by Lumeer on 2020/06/08

Thank you very much for the review!

• Reviewed on 2020/05/28
Felipe R.
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/06

"Organizing your team in a modern way"

Comments: The whole team is using it, we are still adapting but everyone is enjoying it

Pros: It has task organizer along with a calendar. It also allows communication in a very modern way. The fact that it does not have numerous (often unnecessary) functions helps to focus on what is really needed.

Cons: Difficulty making a whole team to adapt to the new tool, but this happens with all kinds of new tools.

by Lumeer on 2021/02/12

Thank you very much for your review!

• Reviewed on 2020/12/06
Jamea R.
Developer/Content Creator (manager)
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/01

"All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration"

Comments: After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Pros: Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Cons: Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

by Lumeer on 2020/07/03

Thank you very much for your kind words!

• Reviewed on 2020/07/01
Claudia H.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"Lumeer has what I need"

Comments: I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Pros: What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me.
I love the UI.

Cons: I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

by Lumeer on 2020/10/28

Thank you very much for a nice review!

• Reviewed on 2020/10/23
Ramakant R.
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/10

"Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management"

Comments: Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Pros: I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Cons: With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

by Lumeer on 2020/11/24

• Reviewed on 2020/11/10
CTO
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/21

"Lumeer Review"

Pros: Fantastic UI and UX;
Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier;
Navigation is easy;

Cons: The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

by Lumeer on 2021/02/12

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/21
blogger
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/27

"Lumeer Review"

Pros: i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Cons: the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

by Lumeer on 2020/08/02

• Reviewed on 2020/07/27
Himani S.
Instructor
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/18

"Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic"

Comments: Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Pros: The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Cons: Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

by Lumeer on 2020/11/25

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

• Reviewed on 2020/11/18
Diego D.
UX Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/25

"Interesting solution compared to other softwares"

Comments: It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Pros: We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Cons: Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

by Lumeer on 2020/09/25

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/25
Michel D.
Analista de dados
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/04

"Best Activity Organizer"

Comments: Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Pros: One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Cons: It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

by Lumeer on 2020/08/13

• Reviewed on 2020/08/04
Tech Lead
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/24

"Personal issue tracker and project management"

Comments: Project has great potential once you master the basics. It's quickly evolving and the dev community is very helpful and friendly.

Pros: Lumeer allows me to see my projects from different perspectives, which gives me new insights.

Cons: The learning curve was a bit steep, despite quite complex tutorial.

by Lumeer on 2020/06/27

Thank you very much for your review. We try to serve you better every single day!

• Reviewed on 2020/06/24
Seray Ö.
Architectural Project Coordinator
Real Estate, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/02

"Lumeer increases the team collaboration on projects"

Comments: Lumeer collects the components of the design project management into one single platform and greatly reduces the required efford to spend for architectural project management.

Pros: Lumeer helps us to collect all aspects of the project at one single platfrom from clients, invoices to budget management. Lumeer provides great project management templates which extremely help to kickstart projects and directly go into the progress management.

Cons: Product's user interface is pretty original and unique that's why it takes time to gain familiarity with the app flow and the functions. The new user on-boarding process is little bit hard, that would be very good if they could provide a simpler onboarding process for the new participants of a project.

by Lumeer on 2021/02/12

Thank you very much for a nice review! A new onboarding process is coming soon!

• Reviewed on 2021/01/02
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Banking, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/30

"Get organized with Lumeer"

Comments: Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Pros: Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Cons: Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

by Lumeer on 2021/02/12

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

• Reviewed on 2021/01/30
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecommunications, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/11

"Lumeer review"

Comments: Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Pros: Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Cons: Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/11
QA Analyst
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/31

"Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool"

Comments: Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Pros: Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Cons: The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

by Lumeer on 2020/11/24

• Reviewed on 2020/10/31
Viktor S.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/19

"Transparency throughout the whole company"

Comments: My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Pros: Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way. Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Cons: First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

by Lumeer on 2020/06/08

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

• Reviewed on 2020/05/19