About Froged

FROGED is a one-stop shopping Product Success Platform built by a SaaS company for SaaS companies

Learn more about Froged

Pros:

Before to start working with Froged our team was using different tools such as Active Campaign and HelpCrunch. Nowadays we can do the same in just one tool, saving times and costs.

Cons:

There was not anything about the software I can find fault with.

Froged ratings

4,9
4,9

Froged has an overall rating of 4,7 out 5 stars based on 40 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Froged before?

Roberto R.
Roberto R.
CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great for tracking and understanding users, leads and website visitors

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I have a SaaS and I'm always looking for tools to help me manage and understand my users, so this is a perfect tool for me. I'm extremely happy with the support team. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

Pros:

First of all, the UI is super clean, intuitive and simple to navigate. With the Javascript SDK you can basically feed any type of data from your app, do dynamic tagging, add custom attributes, setup event tracking, and then with the Dynamic and Manual Segmentation you can do pretty much anything you want.

Cons:

Native mobile app is not yet where it needs to be, but they are working on a new version.

Ismael L.
CMO & CPO in Spain
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees

Like Intercom, but better

5,0 last year

Pros:

Froged combines all the good things of Intercom but without all those strange inconvenients of Intercom. Actually we moved from Intercom to Froged and we really notice the change for the better. It is a great powerfull tool to improve the marketing automation and the relations with customers.

Cons:

It is not a real con, but in our case we are a B2C company and this tool is clearly focused on B2B companies, nor ecommerces.

Alternatives Considered: Drift

Reasons for Choosing Froged: We decided to switch off Intercom and move to Froged because we found some limitations to improve email automation scenarios and it was complicate to predict the amount of the next bill.

Switched From: Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Froged: We chose Froged over other alternatives because to customer service. We scheduled a demo with each one of those tools and we really appreciated the customer support Froged gave us.

Santino M.
Student in Jamaica
Education Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Froged Review

4,0 last month New

Pros:

Froged is very easy to set up and navigate. The UI is very aesthetically pleasing. Updates have made the platform progressively better overtime.

Cons:

The mobile app is buggy, apart from this I expect the platform to grow in the coming years.

Josías D.
CEO in Israel
Internet, Self Employed

Great Functionalities Better For Deep Integrations

3,0 last year

Comments: The experience so far is great. They are constantly improving the tools and have great support.

Pros:

I love personalized marketing. Froged allows you to create customer support, customer experience, and marketing automation workflows with personalization in mind. The team behind is working hard. They often release updates and are open to getting feedback. That's how you built a winner.

Cons:

In order to get the most out of the tool, you need a developer to integrate it with your own saas platform. There is nothing wrong with this but would prefer an easier way. My app is not an app with thousands of users. I would like to easily see what each one of the active users is doing. This is possible with Froged, but it's hard to understand the data from a sales and marketing perspective at a glance. There is nothing wrong with the view Froged offers, so please note that my use case it's probably different from what their average users need.

Alternatives Considered: tawk.to and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Froged: We still use tawk.to for our public-facing website because it is easier to understand what's going on in real-time in order to see what people are reading about and then interact with them proactively. But use Froged for the user-facing pages because it is better for support and user engagement.

Switched From: tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Froged: The team is accessible. You can tell they are improving the tool. I have the option to create auto-messages based on user behavior and triggers.

Roger D.
Owner in UK

Software to support my clients thats I can’t do without

5,0 last year

Comments: Love this software. I’ve tried other solutions but nothing as slick and multi-functional as this.

Pros:

Ease of deployment is so simple I can set up another location and get it up and running with a few tweaks and the provided code copied and pasted. The ease of use where it comes to using Froged to support my clients is fantastic. If I’m not at the computer I’ve got everything pushed through the mobile App so don’t miss an instance. Knowledge base has got to be my favourite function though. So slick and easy to set up.

Cons:

I’d appreciate support of other video channels in the future fir the knowledge base. I want to host my own so my clients are looking at YouTube recommendations at the end of my help videos. This would also provide me with the ability to swap a video out without changing the URL in the knowledge base if I needed to.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Froged: The modern fresh clean design and multi-function capabilities of it.

Jessie A.
CEO in Spain
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

I would recommend Froged to all businesses needing a CRM system

5,0 last year

Comments: Very good!

Pros:

- Detailed data of each user - Ability to engage with user, especially live when they are creating a profile - Behavior emails based on triggers, automatising - New features every couple of weeks/months (blog editor) - Good & fast customer service

Cons:

- In behavioral emails, clicking on save it always brings you back to all behavioral emails instead of the category you were working in

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Froged: - Knowing the founders - Personal customer service

Richard J.
Richard J.
IT Director in UK
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Froged is an impressive Behavioral Messaging Platform like Intercom

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Impressed! Excellent software and easy to use.

Pros:

Incredibly easy to use and implement. Zero training to onboard the team. Clean interface that is robust and some great features. We use it mainly for website chat and the auto-messages. We will start using the behavioural emails and knowledge base in the future. Support has been fast and helpful.

Cons:

I would like to see an android and iPhone app, this is on the roadmap.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Froged: We chose Froged over the competitors for price and ease of use.

Founder in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Kind Toad for Live chat support and user aalytics.

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Fantastic support and a great system for your priest to grow with.

Pros:

The knowledge base, live chat and user tracking features

Cons:

No mobile app yet, sometimes it's hard integrate with existing platforms like e-commerce without slowing down your load time.

Alternatives Considered: Drift, HelpCrunch and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Froged: Event and user tracking

Switched From: HelpCrunch

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Affordability, ease of use and value in the long term

Suryadi L.
Sales in Indonesia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Understand Your Customer, to Make Your Business Successfull

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: With Froged i can create campaign to segmented my dream customer.
so i can understand more deeper what my customer really want.
and provide great support for my customer.

Pros:

Nice UI, livechat is awesome, very smooth engage feature is great, we can create the campaign to segmented our customer.

Cons:

i dont like the notification sound, a lack of integration. - widget icon uncustomized.

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Froged more user friendly, well develope. and very easy to setup.

Evgeny kasperovich C.
Evgeny kasperovich C.
Owner in US

Great addition to our tools arsenal for tracking and engaging users

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

The ability to track logged-in users, assigning own events, triggering upsells. Support is good. Roadmap has necessary features for making this product even better.

Cons:

UI doesn't look super modern (for me the most important that everything works, so this part doesn't bother me)

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: I bought both but I dove into Froged and so far it has the features I need.

Max Z.
Founder in Germany
Design, 2-10 Employees

Froged is a great tool for user conversion and upsells

4,0 2 years ago

Comments: Great support. Company in Europe! Dedicated team and most important AWESOME and easy-to-use product.

Pros:

The easy way Froged allows creating custom event and tags that get attached to visitor. It's also effortless to communicate with live visitors or segment existing users. Froged has built-in Knowledge base and Updates panel. The information can be sent to visitors inside the chat panel and expanded into a popup. They are currently working on a dedicated full page knowledge base including an updates' timeline. The plugin in can send user automatic message in the chat bubble or via email when certain event/tags are applied to a user.

Cons:

There isn't much to dislike apart from some minor annoyances but that is a matter of taste. In my case I'd like to have more customizing options of the chat panel layout and an overall reduction of necessary clicks to accomplish tasks. Furthermore, the Froged brand is very playful and I'd like it to be toned down (less Jack-In-The-Box animations etc.) but they are working on these features so this is only a minor note at this point.

Alternatives Considered: HelpDesk, Intercom and Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Froged: The livechat! Then the easy segmentation and continues profile building. A simple bot like the one from Continually wasn't converting and people felt that automation was at work.

Switched From: Continually

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Feature for the price! This product is so great at this price point and offers higher value for my goals.

Leav G.
CEO in Israel
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Really easy communication with my clients

5,0 last year

Comments: Forged is the main way we give support to our users. It is easy to integrate, provide help, see what users like and read and it is intuitive for them as well, so there is no learning curve.

Pros:

Integration is very easy and the experience for the users is very familiar so it's easy to provide support. The knowledgebase and update sections also help users to feel more connected to us and answer their own questions. Froged team is very responsive and quick to support and solve bugs.

Cons:

Mobile support. I can't support users from mobile, but I do see the notification in the email so I can go to a computer.

Alternatives Considered: Help Scout, Intercom and Zendesk

Reasons for Choosing Froged: Forged is much cheaper.

Switched From: Intercom

Wynne P.
Director in New Zealand
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Highly valuable customer engagement tool

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

Froged is a dream to use. You hear hype like that all time these days. But, in this case, it's true. Dead-simple to setup. Choose when and where you want your chat, knowledgebase, or site messages to show up. See who's active. Tailor automation based on where your audience comes from... which action they take... amazing. I'm really only scratching the surface of Froged at the moment. But, it's a game-changer already.

Cons:

I haven't found ANYTHING I don't like about Froged so far!

Alternatives Considered: LiveAgent

Reasons for Choosing Froged: Froged is just better.

Switched From: LiveAgent

Founder in Bangladesh

Very Effective Tool to Understand Your Traffic & Leads

4,0 2 years ago

Comments: So far I loved the great customer support. The tool is very well-build, seems very complete and the developers listen to all the feedback and feature requests.

Pros:

I like how this tool easily integrates with my wordpress site's data. I can easily pass data from other tool and thus track a user coming from other channels.

Cons:

They don't allow removing their branding from the live chat and emails.

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Froged: First of all, I got a great lifetime deal for this tool and then I tested it for couple of days on my site and found it very easy and effective for my marketing campaigns.

Timothy H.
Owner in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Powerful with a beautiful UI

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: This software is great for live chat and interaction with users.

Pros:

This software makes communicating with our clients a breeze. I love the data on my clients is so easy to access and read while chatting with my clients.

Cons:

The email features seem half baked and documentation is minimal.

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: The email features tipped the scale.

Tracy C.
President in US

Seriously Powerful tool for Marketing and Customer Engagement

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, I'm very pleased. This tool does more than I originally expected.

Pros:

The set up of basic functionality was surprisingly simple. I actually thought I must be missing something. I'm planning to spend more time working on the Automessages and Behavioral Emails. I've also had a chance to talk with their team and I'm VERY impressed with how open they are to feedback from customers.

Cons:

Not much in the way of cons, but I would like to see more info about tracking. The system will already track visitors to your site so it can trigger info. I'd like to see some history type of logs in case you'd like to verify activity on a certain person like logging into a customer center to access a purchase.

Linda F.
AE in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Feature laden, great support

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

I have used a number of different apps to increase customer engagement and support in the past. Froged combines these features into any easy to set up application that does many, many things. For a small team that uses automation to get much done as efficiently as possible, this is fantastic. It is one of those software purchases I had high hopes for that has over delivered and this continues to be so.

Cons:

There was not anything about the software I can find fault with.

Albert D.
Albert D.
CEO in Spain
Farming, 2-10 Employees

All in one support and engage marketing platform

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Their team is fast and easy going, they helped since the beginning with the setup and gave us tips related with the use.

Pros:

Cons:

There is nothing we miss at the moment, maybe because the tool is still quite new in our company

Froged Technologies Response

2 years ago

Hi Albert! Thanks for your feedback, we are very happy to help your company grow and we'll improve our features to offer to our clients the best customer success and support tool - Jesus -

Manager in India

Great features some UI improvements will take it to the next level

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

1. You can capture pretty much all customer life cycle events which is excellent. 2. You can generate specific actions based on these events 3. Chat looks good and has all required features.

Cons:

To be honest nothing big but I think they can definitely improve the chat load time when clicked to start the conversation.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom

Chris N.
Manager in US
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

Don't be a toad, get Froged!

5,0 last year

Comments: The functionality, user interface, performance and features of Froged is hands down top in the market for the price it's offered at.

Pros:

The organization of the knowledge base is by far my most used and liked feature

Cons:

Would love to see more mobile features and support for iOS

COfounder in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Live Chat For your website

5,0 last year

Comments: Overall, great customer service and a great product that works reliably.
They keep on making improvements which is also a sign of a company on the way up!

Pros:

I like the Quote feature & the fact that you can save customer info

Cons:

I wish they had a stronger integration with Shopify stores. Right now you can use the chat, but you can't carry over customer info & sales data into Froged from Shopify

Timothy M.
Timothy M.
Founder in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Literally the best chat app

5,0 last year

Pros:

I love the user interface, the ability to see live users and be able to chat with them too. I love the overall feel and support is also amazing!

Cons:

No cons at all that I am able to see! I just wish they could do email campaigns that can do drip.

Pk S.
Real Estate in Singapore
Real Estate, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Gain valuable insights on my site visitors

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I treasure the fact that the software is user friendly and allow me to get started really quickly.

Pros:

Really impressed with the ability to : - gain insights on visitors, including original taffic source and pages visited, even before they initiate contact - customize follow up auto messages to interact and initiate enquiry Owning a business website is like opening a store in a mall, you need someone to greet each customer with a different message, based on their actions. Froged offers that unique solution.

Cons:

If Froged can increase the limit of the number of contacts for our package, it would be ideal.

Ronaldo A.
Ronaldo A.
CEO in Brazil

Everything I need on a chat widget