About Jira

With 15+ years in the agile space, Jira offers teams the top tools and best practices to provide the right foundation for growth.

Learn more about Jira

Pros:

It’s ease of use to set up different help desks or ticket requests was fairly easy. Each help desk can be unique to the department it serves.

Cons:

I dislike both how it's hard for me to use and how it's hard for others to use - I run into instances of people misunderstanding the software all the time, which creates mistakes and wasted time.

Jira ratings

4,0

Jira has an overall rating of 4,4 out 5 stars based on 12 097 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jira before?

Filter reviews (12 097)

Mattia M.
Mattia M.
Digital Marketing Manager in Italy
Online Media, Self Employed

Jira, the eldest son of the Atlassian family

5,0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very positive experience and without any bugs. this has always favored teamwork which has benefited from a time consuming point of view.

Pros:

a complete and very user-friendly workflow management tool that allows you to optimize work times with a perfect management of all tasks, collaborators, project delivery times and more generally "who does what" on each single activity. Thanks to the easy connection with Trello it is possible to have a complete and easily accessible platform also from mobile for the management of team work. once discovered you will not be able to do without it because it has a free version available complete with all the features you need to manage even complex projects.

Cons:

I have been using this software for several years and I have never encountered a problem either at a technical level or at the interface with the different businesses that I have managed. Implementations are always welcome so I look forward to testing some new features that they will release in the future for now everything works great.

Alternatives Considered: FullStory, Trello and Nylas

Reasons for Switching to Jira: It is a complete and easy to use tool in a team, especially with creatives and developers. Sometimes I integrate it with the use of other software that may already be used in agencies or private individuals.

Waqas a C.
Waqas a C.
Product Owner in Australia

Jira, the best technical task management tool!

5,0 2 months ago

Comments: Overall, it was a great experience using Jira. We're still using it, exploring it and learning that how to improve our development processes and make ease for both management and the developers.

Pros:

- Easy for devs to understand - Easy to integrate with bitbucket - Easy to integrate third party apps like slack, zephyr and many more - Help employees to manage their tasks and track their production time - Help management to keep track of progress of the project and also to get an idea of employee's performance.

Cons:

A bit lengthy tool, for new users, one should be able to use it once s/he will spend 1 month on it.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Because of features and ease.

Switched From: Smartsheet

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Because of having more functionalities, and flexibility.

Marta R.
Unity Developer in Poland
Computer Games, 51-200 Employees

I enjoy Jira software but there are few things that can be improved in my opinion.

3,0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience with Jira is good and I do not plan to switch to other tool right now.

Pros:

I like that I can really easily navigate between the projects because I am in multiple projects at once. I really like the possiblity to customize a lot of things, mostly the kanban board lanes and tickets details. I love linking feature, I find it really useful and I use it a lot. What is very important to me is also the Tempo application and I like how it's integrated in Jira, so I can really easily log my time into proper tickets. In our company we also use the Bitbucket and Confluence and I really enjoy that I can easily create feature branches, commits or pull requests from Jira itself. I also like the report tools to control my overall work.

Cons:

I have a lot of diffuculties with Tempo application search issues feature. Since I am participating in a lot of different projects it is really hard to search proper ticket, neither using ticket code nor ticket name is not functioning good enough. Sometimes I feel also overwhelmed with the amount of features which I don't use at all and I am getting lost in the user interface.

Surajit C.
Surajit C.
Senior System Engineer in India

Best Tool for Any Project Management

5,0 last month New

Comments: It is phenomenal for group coordinated effort, I love that I can redo it however much I need, I love its natural point of interaction, I likewise love its great notice framework, the hunt is awesome and proficient, and it is extremely simple to share records, the method for producing Reporting is astounding, it's ideal for saving time, the organization works on a ton, I like that it is so natural to append pictures while making a document, it incorporates with Hip Chat and Slack, it's outwardly satisfying and permits me to follow without question, everything.

Pros:

I love the UI, it is extremely natural, I like it a great deal since it is cordial and justifiable, the client can adjust rapidly to its capacities, I love it since it is excellent for getting sorted out and doing my undertakings and ventures, I love its Scrum and Kanban loads up, it is very imagining the work process, it is exceptionally valuable since I can see the improvement of the assignments progressively, I like it since it is extremely simple to produce a report with this instrument, it coordinates very well with Trello and Slack, the task the board is ideal.

Cons:

As of now I found it very useful tool . One problem I think only Software Industry people can use it but other industry like finance and marketing industry won't be able to use it.

Alternatives Considered: Todoist, Remember The Milk and Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira: We changed to Jira so the whole organization overall beginning involving similar framework for more straightforward interchanges and set aside cash. Each here concurs that Jira is getting everything done well.

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
Product Manager in India
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees

All in one Project Management solution

4,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like the scalability and collaboration capabilities of JIRA, we started small with a team of 8 for JIRA with free trial, as we grew we could easily scale and adapt JIRA for complex use cases and project management Agile project management cannot be done better with any other software out there

Cons:

Lack of predefined templates which team can adopt is what I felt can be improved for JIRA

Alternatives Considered: Trello, Rally and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Collaboration and knowledge base capabilities of JIRA made us switch to JIRA

Switched From: Zoho Sprints

Director, Technical Product Management in US

Mature, best in class project & product management tool!

4,0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I've used a lot of Jira's competitors applications and Jira just does it better. Workflow management is much easier to build and edit, creating sprints and the relevant artifacts seems very natural, and reporting and customizations are available to help you manage any team and product. Great tool, very mature, and stable rich feature functionality.

Pros:

Ease of use for teams to learn how to use the features, integrations with collaborations tools, and overall product/project management solution.

Cons:

I would like more flexibility with reporting before needing to create custom reports.

Alternatives Considered: Targetprocess

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Mature platform, integrations with other tooling, and rich feature functionality over the competitor.

Unity Developer in Poland

Powerful but heavy tool

4,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It has a lot of features that let you plan and schedule work on application development. It's also highly customizable so you can tweak a lot of features into your needs.

Cons:

It's learning curve is pretty steep when you compare it to other tools. But as soon as you get used to it you bother no more as it's an industry standard so most of the companies use it. It can also be heavy in execution time but it depends whether you host it on your own server or use Attlasian cloud.

Michael H.
Michael H.
CEO in Spain

Don't be put off by the connotation of this being only for developers

5,0 last month New

Comments: We track both our software development and website development with Jira, and the communication within our internal team and external team is so good we very rarely need meetings.

Pros:

Jira makes it easy to quickly add tasks to a KanBan style task list. It has tons of features that enable you to track and prioritize your tasks.

Cons:

I think Jira could do a better job in explaining some of the more advanced functionality.

César josé R.
César josé R.
Software Developer in Peru

Excellent, perfect and intuitive

5,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Before using Jira, I found it difficult to keep my team's tasks organized in a neat and visually friendly way. In addition, it provides me with many tools that help create a more productive and efficient team, and generates reports that show if the team is making real progress.

Cons:

I consider that the price can be a barrier to entry when planning whether to decide to purchase the software or not, which can deprive many users of trying this wonderful tool. Also, the support one receives for the product sometimes does not solve the problems one may have while using the software.

Software Engineer in Brazil

Tasks management for Software Developers

4,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It's used by a lot of companies (specially IT teams), and easy to be used by developers and engineers.

Cons:

Isn't a tool conceived for non engineers members, for who is searching a tool that can be used abroad the whole company I think it's too complex and hard to be used by non technical employees.

David D.
Network & Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

User Experiance

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: My overall experience is this service does what it is supposed to do and that is to give you a ticketing system in the cloud that can integrate with thrid-parties and give our users access to the system no matter where they are in the world.

Pros:

The service which is the Cloud version is just as you would expect from the Helpdesk Type system. You have the ability to manage permissions to what access users have. You have plenty of third-party integration options. Also, one of the most important services is the ability to integrate Azure SSO.

Cons:

One of my pet hates with this service is the tickets themselves in that on some tickets their comments can get lost in that the system starts to hide the older comments so if you are in a rush to get some info you need to unhide those comments

Alternatives Considered: ServiceNow Customer Service Management and ConnectWise Control

Reasons for Choosing Jira: We moved from the application due to the number of other third parties needing to get involved. The Jira is widely used so we decided to move the Project-Based tickets into a Cloud-Based Jira system. There was also a cost involved.

Switched From: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Reasons for Switching to Jira: We have used the On-Premis version of Jira in the past plus most of the Third-Parties we are dealing with also use the Jira Cloud Platform

Solomon M.
self employed in Nigeria
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Everything You Need to Know About Jira

4,0 last month New

Comments: Almost every software team uses a project management tool like Jira. The importance of a well-managed development process cannot be stressed enough. A streamlined workflow is vital to ensuring that a development project doesn’t spin out of control and that your client will always receive high-quality work. Being able to keep track of multiple projects, clients, and deliverables simultaneously is key to improving overall productivity as well as maintaining an airtight workflow.

Pros:

Pro 1: Easy Time Tracking One of my favorite things about Jira is its time-tracking feature. You can easily track which team members spent their time working on certain issues, giving you insight into how your projects are progressing. (This could also be a con if you work in a more collaborative environment). Pro 2: Easy Project Management Prioritizing tasks is an essential aspect of project management. With its dashboards, Jira allows you to prioritize projects by quickly identifying which are progressing well and which need help. With a quick glance at your dashboard, you can easily prioritize what’s next for your project teams.

Cons:

Con 1: Technical Issues Projects created in Jira have an issue type called technical that is often confused with bugs. Because issue types are pre-defined by default, it’s hard to use your own words to describe what a technical issue is. When you create an issue for a bug or technical problem, there’s no way to group it with other issues about similar problems so users can focus on problems across several projects at once. Con 2: Difficult to Get Support The biggest negative about JIRA is that it's tough to get support when you need it. This is due to Atlassian's heavy reliance on their community forums, which are frequently inundated with low-quality questions from new users. If you have a complicated issue, or your problem isn't being addressed in any forum threads, Atlassian's usually helpful but small team of professional service agents (PSAs) may be a better bet than waiting for help from other users.

Angel R.
ELV Presales Engineer in Jordan

Allows teams to work together on tasks by planning and tracking their progress in real time.

5,0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Jira enabled us to build a special workflow plan for each of our products as well as the projects we work on, which helped keep the workflow on track and enabled us to manage production rates and adhere to agreed delivery dates and increased our ability to make the appropriate modifications to plans appropriate to the actual situation of the project.

Pros:

Using Jira, the team can plan and track their work, Jira is a powerful platform for managing tasks of different numbers and types for any type of product or project, as it offers the possibilities of collaboration as well as documentation of all databases and key documents related to all activities. The number of tickets that can be dealt with And because of the ability to integrate and customize it, which is very useful for organizing the affairs of tasks and team members, we can consider it a practical agile methodology that ensures the teamwork excels and achieves its goals. I love Jira's ability to filter missions, which increases our ability to see details of all missions, check the start and end dates as well as team member comments and attachments they've made. All this is done easily without much effort searching. I appreciate the reports that we get and the ease of customizing them to suit our needs, as they include the information that we want to display, especially related to a summary of the workflow during a certain period of time. I love the fact that Jira is easy to customize and integrates with many of the apps we use.

Cons:

It's not a bad thing for people who are looking for the right way to manage products and projects, even though Jira looks complicated and members need to put in some time and effort to learn how to use it well. This topic might not be right for everyone, which could hurt the quality of both the inputs and the results.

Goran S.
Owner in Croatia
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Best way to track your time and tasks

5,0 last month New

Comments: I use Jira for multiple projects I am involved in and all of them benefit greatly from it. I organize my work, from writing scenarios, over shooting material, to finalizing the movies through Jira tickets. I also work in a small development team as an external advisor and all of our tasks are handled through Jira. We always know what the blockers are, in which stage the tickets are, and if any action is needed on any of the tasks. It makes my work quick and efficient. Frankly, without Jira, I would be lost.

Pros:

Jira is the most professional ticketing solution I found so far. It is by far the easiest to use and is the golden industry standard.

Cons:

Some options related to sprints can be hard to find in the context menus, but once you know where they are it becomes much easier to use.

Alternatives Considered: Trello

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Because I started working on a project that uses Jira so I moved all of my operations there.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira: It seemed more feature heavy and this is exactly what I was looking for when I was choosing my next ticketing tool.

Viral S.
IT Director in US
Consumer Goods, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great PM and Ticket management tool

5,0 last month New

Comments: Overall, the Jira software is great IT asset. It is flexible and works across multiple workstream. We use it for our Project Management (all aspects) and ticket management for it as well. It provides easy and web based application to deploy and use across the organization. It provides easy user interface and lot of flexibility to add fields and workflow to meet our own internal process.

Pros:

Jira is very great for project and task management. It provides lot of flexibility around custom fields and reports. The easy to use reporting functionalities allow to have one simple view across multiple projects and initiatives

Cons:

While the interface is simple to use.. it feels very simple. Our users are not very adaptive to Jira as it doesn't have jazzy UX. It's not clean and modern looking like other alternatives out there.

Alternatives Considered: Basecamp and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Jira: MS project was very heavy to use. Did not provide easy interface for running a whole portfolio. The gantt chart was good but wasn't user friendly to print out or manage and make decisions based on it for the whole portfolio. The cost of MS Project for all users was also very expensive.

Switched From: Microsoft Project

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Jira provided better reporting and performance. It was also a bit cheaper. Plus, Jira being Atlassian product, it fit well into our ecosystem.

James L.
Managing Director in UK

Streamlines management of complex workloads across a large team for efficient task management

5,0 last month New

Comments: The biggest transformation in how we work has been the increase in efficiency and accountability that Jira has provided. As with all similar types of task management software, the most important Factor in success is team buy in, and we found that Jira helped us to track tasks and project work in a more granular way which helped staff plan their workloads better while increasing productivity.

Pros:

Jira allows us to efficiently manage a tasks across a wide variety of different projects, assigning work easily to each team member and allowing us to run a clear process from briefing through quality checking. It has allowed the team to communicate more effectively and improved the overall quality of delivery with better expectation management.

Cons:

We've used a variety of different task and process managment tools in the past - and still do for direct client work where they have a preference (e.g. Basecamp, Asana etc), and the interface on Jira is maybe not as attractive, but it works fine and allows good interaction.

Alternatives Considered: Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Jira: We've used a variety of different task and project management solutions with clients in the past, but Jira proved to be a better fit for us as an organisation, primarily because it was better suited to the size of our team and the number of projects we were working on.

Meraz H.
Meraz H.
Assistant Manager in Ireland

Best-in-class and Reliable Project Management Companion

4,0 2 months ago

Comments: Jira is presently utilized to manage our projects and workflows. We utilize it to manage team members' progress on projects, track outstanding work, and offer context for objectives and procedures. This is utilized across the organization and provides visibility for a large portion of the development effort on a range of projects.

Pros:

1) Integrate seamlessly with development tools like Slack, Github, or Bitbucket. 2) Workspace is very configurable; you may customize the components of each task on your board, as well as create your own icons, labels, and automated processes. 3) Connect all issues/tasks to Epics and view the anticipated outcomes in the Product Roadmap. 4) It offers the flexibility of a kanban board, which provides the user with a clearer view of what has been accomplished, what is in process, and what remains. 5) User story statuses may be used to monitor progress and control workflows. 6) Allows for bulk import of epics and user stories, which speeds up administrative duties if this information was previously recorded in another format, such as CSV.

Cons:

1) Only internal users may be allocated to tasks and user stories. This might result in unnecessarily long delays when external users want immediate input or participation. 2) When many boards exist within a project, statuses (user stories) cannot be established explicitly for each board. 3) User stories may be assigned to just two categories of users: assignees and reporters. JIRA does not permit the assignment of numerous assignees to a single user story.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Jira was more cost-effective and better for us because it met our needs more. It worked better with other Atlassian products that we were going to buy. So, it's clear that Jira is the best modern Project Tracking tool on the market right now.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Because Atlassian has a lot more products, they were able to keep everything under the same roof. When we used JIRA integrations with other tools, they worked really well at the time and were very useful.

Ashish V.
Sr Solution Architect in Canada

Excellent solution as “One stop shop” in IT industry

4,0 3 months ago

Comments: Jira is life savior for many new scrum masters and managers for cost effective project management

Pros:

This software is very easy to manage day to day work,progress,assignments and forcast for different phases of projects..It turned out to be very effective tool in order to achieve efficient and cost efffective operational model in enterprise organizations

Cons:

This software should have most reporting widgets and open integration ports so that various data connectors can be integrated for limitless reporting

Alternatives Considered: Power BI Connector for Jira

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Jira is more user friendly

Switched From: Confluence

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Jira is easy to handle and support from maintenance perspective

Ariel B.
Product Leader in Argentina

Personal review for Jira Software

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: I would prompt program item proprietors ought to utilize this extraordinary item for overseeing their ventures which can allow you more understanding into the advance of your venture. No question this stage is secure as well which bolsters different security offices - getting to git information with private get to keys, SSH certificates and username/password. You ought to too see to induce a trial or free account to play around with the apparatus and at that point on full fulfillment as it were it would be ideal if you go for a permit. I wagered once anybody employments this stage venture administration continuously choice will be Jira.

Pros:

I adore the format, checking history. Being able to channel the assignments. And we are ready to see each comment's points of interest just like the correct date. Moreover it is truly simple drag a report Being able to open the task in a modern tab is additionally so precious. Attaching cards to each other moreover makes things simpler.

Cons:

Some of the time due to the stack of errands we are taking care of it may allow us difficult time stacking a entirety page. When you attempt to look something within the look bar, it may evacuate some of the letters you're writing down may cause typo otherwise you have to be compose down the precise thing to find the right issue.

Alternatives Considered: Asana

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Jira Software meets the high-end needs of software teams with the power and flexibility an agile team needs to deliver value to customers faster.

Mirza S.
Mirza S.
Software Tester in Bosnia

Jira can help you tremendously if user the "right" way, or you can shoot yourself in the foot

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: I really like it, as I can configure it to suit my needs, I'm constantly reviewing the testing process in our company, making changes to the workflow, adding custom fields, etc.

Pros:

It's rich in features it offers and it's amazingly configurable, two organizations can have Jira installations that are nothing alike!

Cons:

It's not a big issue for me, but I think they should offer more best practices in terms of templates for less experienced users to save them from headaches - they are already taking steps in this direction. Since it's a very large product there are some inconsistencies, doing the same thing in two different parts of Jira can feel like a very different experience.

Alternatives Considered: Trello, Azure DevOps Server and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Jira is the industry standard and it was more affordable at the time as well.

Switched From: Wrike

Reasons for Switching to Jira: There are a lot of people who know how to use it, both regular and advanced users.

Senior Software Engineer in India
Financial Services, 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great in project management and API integration but UI/UX is a little obsolete.

4,0 4 months ago

Comments: JIRA has been a good choice for project management overall. Easy navigation, dashboards, access controls and setup, Scrum and Kanban boards, tagging and commenting are some of the most widely used features today on JIRA in our organization. Things like simplistic UI and improved UX, reporting and insights could be improved to make the product really holistic, supremely customizable and will bring it on a competitive edge in the market as well.

Pros:

As we work in the RPA Team, API integration is the best part of JIRA offering, but also overall project management with Scrum and Kanban has proved to be really useful for us.

Cons:

The UI could be made a little simpler and UX can be improved especially with access controls and resource access management. The charts of Scrum and Kanban board also tend to fly away making it hard to understand and sometimes adds in extra effort for the managers or scrum masters.

Alternatives Considered: monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Jira: We are an old organization and tend to trust old companies and partners. Also, Atlassian is one of the leading project management suite provider and we use not just JIRA but many other product offerings from Atlassian like Confluence which is where store all our Documents and Artefacts. This is why we preferred having all things related to project management to buy from one vendor rather than many.

Dilip J.
Dilip J.
Software Developer in India

My Review of JIRA

4,0 5 months ago

Comments: As a software developer, I have used life cycle software for many software developments. For more than two years I have been using JIRA in software development. I found it really helpful to address daily developments using this Agile software development model. I have used JIRA software to develop multiple software while using the Agile approach to work for faster software development with continuous development and bug fixes. I found it really helpful to work with JIRA.

Pros:

JIRA is one of the best known software used to develop and track software using the Agile method. Using JIRA is easy to track application usage and easy to assign to developers tasks. I have been working with JIRA in software development for over 2 years. At JIRA we used to develop software on the basis of continuous integration and continuous development.

Cons:

Honestly, I haven't found a feature or functionality of JIRA that I dislike because it comes with multiple features that are really useful when communicating on a project with team members on the stories.

Alternatives Considered: ProofHub and Bitbucket

Reasons for Switching to Jira: I choose JIRA because it's the overall package that is provided by Atlassian. In JIRA it is easy to maintain multiple projects, assigning stories, tracking issues, and moreover the user experience. It's easy to use and interact with the JIRA.

Jitendra S.
Jitendra S.
Software Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Best Agile development software in my eyes

4,0 5 months ago

Comments: Basically using Jira as my go-to software for tracking and managing any project be it business enterprise level or personal level. I would recommend anyone reading to this review to go try it and without a doubt, certainly you wouldn't regret ur decision!

Pros:

Quick and easy management and organization of my backlog tasks, the flexibility of setting up almost any integrations for bug tracking with ease, works flawlessly when used alongside other Atlassian products like Confluence. Best pricing options seen till date. Overall takes my agile workflow to the ultimate level with the amount of extensiblity that is second to none in my opinion!

Cons:

At times there is some flakiness in the outcomes of the actions but generally not a lot worrisome. Also the availability, although can be improved using a private cloud probably, does suffer some occasional hiccups here and there. The bug tracking is comparatively the most improvable area i suppose. It is good don't get me wrong, but can be so much more better with just a few tweaks here and there that's all.

Alternatives Considered: Bugzilla, Trello and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Jira: None of them stand a chance to match to this all-in-all amazing product!

Lawrence L.
Lead Producer in US
Computer Games, 51-200 Employees

Jira is great PM tool for medium to large game development projects

4,0 5 months ago

Pros:

Overall, I really like the flexibility that Jira provides. The one feature that I most appreciate when I use another PM tool is built-in support for Fix Versions. Being able to assign a fix version for a sprint and for each build, makes it easy to see all the tasks and bugs that are in a given full release or an individual build.

Cons:

A lot of folks, especially artists, have a general disdain for the Jira UX. It is not as ergonomic, clean, and tactile as Trello or Basecamp. I would love it if there were a way for Boards in Jira to be as simple and powerful as boards in Trello.

Alternatives Considered: Trello, Basecamp, Hansoft and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Jira: Trello did not have the reporting and searching capabilities that we needed for bug workflows.

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Jira: Jira was simply more powerful when it came to critical QA search and reporting needs. We still use both Trello and Asana for other sub-teams but I would like to standardize on Jira over time.

Marvin M.
IT Manager in Jamaica
Hospitality, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Top Tier Organizer

4,0 5 months ago

Comments: I was looking for something that can give me ticket management, reports, workflow, collaboration. It is top tier product for executing coordination and arranging innovation.

Pros:

JIRA permits groups to envision and comprehend assumptions for when to convey an undertaking, have knowledge into project/group/individual limit, and track stay at work past 40 hours. In a remote-first world, JIRA permits you to keep up with tight correspondence and adjusted degrees even as groups work across time regions. JIRA is extraordinary for having the option to sort out the extent of significant elements or item dispatches in a manner that can be imagined across groups.

Cons:

There is an expectation to absorb information to working in JIRA, it isn't quickly instinctive to another client. It normally requires a great deal of learning to most actually and ideally use JIRA. A great deal of it accompanies time and experience. There are a ton of extravagant accessories in JIRA. It's truly incredible that you can mark or coordinate tickets in a wide range of ways. It is truly dependent upon the association to make a technique for getting sorted out inside those extravagant accessories. This implies each time you go to another association, there is a great deal of cross-over, however, you are gaining some significant knowledge of new techniques and best practices too.

Alternatives Considered: Teamwork, ClickUp and Asana