Filter by:

• Overall

About CallJoy

A plaform for small businesses to keep track of incoming calls with a variety of features including analytics and call transcripts

Learn more about CallJoy

Nathaniel C.
Founder & Chief Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"High Powered Software In A Small Package"

Comments: I can send clients directly to a landing page based on their incoming call. WOW. Marketers & Business Owners dream.

Pros: CallJoy a precise tool that you can customize for multiple jobs. It makes sense for small to medium-sized business owners to try and ultimately purchase this product. Some software requires you to have in-depth training before effective implementation; CallJoy is NOT like them.

Cons: Not having CallJoy installed one year ago would be what I liked the least. I would have saved a lot of money and made more from the feature set.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/29
Justiss B.
Directing Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/02

"It needs more time in BETA and more support options"

Comments: I was really excited to use CALLJOY, I told a bunch of my salon owner friends to get it, but then I needed help and had NONE. There are also features I wish it had now knowing what the platform can do and should do, and there may be newer iterations of this application coming, but it lacks what other companies can do. $39 a month is too much to pay for no support, I mean not even consistent 24hr support. I'm happy to wait at LEAST 24 hrs, but the inconsistency, is a deal breaker.

Pros: There are a lot of things to like about CALLJOY:
- Virtual Assistant Voice Options
- Custom Responses
- Call Recording
- Call Tracking
- Texting Options
- Links directly to your google my business

Cons: My list of issues:
- The initial setup for the trial is daunting, it takes A LONG TIME.
- If you aren't careful in the beginning to pick your phone number with the correct area code, you will have to wait until 30 days to change it.
- Support - NON-EXISTANT. This probably isn't fair to say, they did contact me back a few times but sometimes it was 24 hours, sometimes it was 3 days, sometimes it was NEVER.
SUPPORT is critical for a paid service guys. Especially as a novice user on a newish platform. But this is the thing about Google from my experience, they lack good support for most of their products.

by CallJoy on 2020/03/03

Hi Justiss,

Thanks for you honest review. We're happy that you found a lot of the features useful and we apologize that we fell short of expectations in terms of support. We take this type of feedback seriously and would love to learn more about your experience and where we can improve. I will send you an email to see if we can find time to connect.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/02
Wesley R.
Writing & Editing, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/21

"Fails to forward calls - still buggy - do not trust this with your businesses calls!"

Comments: Great initially, worked enough to trust it, bad when finding out it is (still) not transfering calls after messages to customer service. Looks great, seems to work great, DOESNT TRANSFER CALLS CORRECTLY OVER 80% OF THE TIME.

Pros: Ease of use. Text back feature is cool. Overall intuitive interface and apparently good functionality(on the surface).

Cons: No matter how easy to use this is, is FAILS to transfer calls. Meaning, the menu and recordings work great, but when the customer requests to speak to a representative, etc etc, the system responds "no one is available" and hangs up the call! No matter what number its forwarded to, it should at least let it go to voicemail at that point. This happens about 80% of the time. Even once would be cause for concern, but this much is enough that calljoy should not be selling this as a working product yet. It is Definitely still in testing, which is fine, but not when the test market is people whos income rely on those calls. DO NOT TRUST THIS WITH YOUR BUSINESS CALLS - IF YOU TRY, TEST CALLING FROM MANY DIFFERENT NUMBERS Also, customer service is by email only and is extremely inefficient

by CallJoy on 2020/02/26

Hi Wes,

Again, sorry you experienced these issues. When we spoke on the phone yesterday I explained that this is not a widespread issue and our engineering team is looking into what happened in this specific case. We're refunding you today. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out us.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/21
Nathan B.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/03

"Great Software - Easy to Use"

Comments: I am able to track sales and marketing calls from my website, in addition to providing clients with an "office line".

Pros: I enjoy the ease of setup, and the daily call log reports that are sent to my email.

Cons: I don't like that it doesn't directly integrate with Google Analytics.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/03
Dirk B.
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/12

"Disappointing"

Comments: At first we thought it is a great idea and will help us and our customers (restaurant). We made the setup, changed all numbers and printed new business cards. The we had the first problems and we contacted the support. After around 72 hours we got response and the offer for a phone call. Next available appointment was in 10 days. A hangout conference was scheduled. Every day we became more and more problems but we waited for the appointment with the support team. Then 10 days later at the 12:00 appointment, nobody was at the conference. I complained it in a eMail. 2 days later we became an answer with an apology, they were very busy at that time.
The good thing is, the transcript is working pretty good, so we can read the frustration of the customers and can guess how many costumers we lost about CallJoy.

Pros: The concept and the idea for this price is great.

Cons: Unreliable and inflexible. It cannot be used for daily use in a restaurant.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/12
Jill B.
Business Owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/06

"Calls unanswered, not fowarded"

Pros: Can get transcripts of phone calls, however, this is how I got proof they were never transferred as set up.

Cons: Calls unanswered,
Calls not transferred to the phone number set up
Customer service never got back to my concerns, emails or never answered their phone!!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/06