Filter by:

• Overall

About Manu Online

Manufacturing ERP solution that helps businesses manage sales, purchasing, warehousing, production, invoicing, and more.

Learn more about Manu Online

Yonathan S.
Yonathan S.
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/28

"love this product"

Comments: My company work faster and with less admin

Pros: My involvement so distant has been great. Once I had set it all up and learned approximately the program I was able to adjust it to our needs very effectively.

Cons: As it were thing I'm lost is plausibility to open modern work arrange specifically from the one which I fair did and not through primary menu. Minor thing but would spare few seconds of my time

by Manu Online on 2021/07/19

Hi Yonathan, thank you for the kind words. We are committed to make sure we deliver the highest service through our platform! We are sorry to hear that you experienced delay in regard to the usability of certain areas. We are committed to continuously develop Manu Online therefore we appreciate any feedback that can lead us improving the system. Most of our functionality is based of customer feedback. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2021/05/28
Jouni M.
COO
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/25

"Used Manu for 20 about years now"

Comments: We have been using Manu for about 20 years now. It is in core of our daily process and business. I really can recommend it. It is simple to use and covers all the needs we have as an electronics manufacturing company.

Pros: Covers all the processes we need. Very easy to use and easy to learn for new users.

Cons: Only thing I'm missing is possibility to open new work order directly from the one which I just did and not through main menu. Minor thing but would save few seconds of my time.

by Manu Online on 2021/07/19

Hi Jouni, thank you for the kind words! We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online. We are very happy to see that you are using the system with ease. In the same time, we will look at the usability of certain functions within Manu Online and how to improve the experience. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2021/01/25
Sue D.
Accounts/Payroll Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/15

"Flexible for a small company"

Comments: My experience so far has been good. Once I had set it all up and learned about the program I was able to adapt it to our needs quite easily.

Pros: Integrates well with our accounting software and allows us to have up to date information and reminders to purchase components.

Cons: Having not used a program of this kind before it would have been great to have a basic training session to start that was free of charge.

by Manu Online on 2021/07/19

Hi Sue, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to see that you are using the platform with ease and has helped you maintain oversight across sales and production. We always appreciate feedback that can lead us improving Manu Online! Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 2021/02/15