Filter by:

• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

About Manu Online

Manufacturing ERP solution that helps businesses manage sales, purchasing, warehousing, production, invoicing, and more.

Learn more about Manu Online

Sue D.
Accounts/Payroll Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/15

"Flexible for a small company"

Comments: My experience so far has been good. Once I had set it all up and learned about the program I was able to adapt it to our needs quite easily.

Pros: Integrates well with our accounting software and allows us to have up to date information and reminders to purchase components.

Cons: Having not used a program of this kind before it would have been great to have a basic training session to start that was free of charge.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/15
Jouni M.
COO
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/25

"Used Manu for 20 about years now"

Comments: We have been using Manu for about 20 years now. It is in core of our daily process and business. I really can recommend it. It is simple to use and covers all the needs we have as an electronics manufacturing company.

Pros: Covers all the processes we need. Very easy to use and easy to learn for new users.

Cons: Only thing I'm missing is possibility to open new work order directly from the one which I just did and not through main menu. Minor thing but would save few seconds of my time.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/25