Conference Joy Reviews

by Conference Joy

Filter by:

• Overall

About Conference Joy

The best, FREE event management tool for small/medium orgs that provides online payment, form creation, and attendee communication.

Learn more about Conference Joy

Ashley S.
Missionary
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/13

"Conference Joy Made My Job Easier!"

Pros: Every year the members from our missionary organization meet to worship together, share our joys and struggles, and attend professional development sessions. I look forward to this conference because our organization feels like a family and this is our one opportunity to spend time together each year. My job as conference organizer was to book hotel rooms, arrange transportation to and from the hotel, provide information to the childcare staff, send meal counts to the hotel, and keep track of all the costs of our conference. It was important to me that I still have quality time with my coworkers during the conference and be able to participate in the sessions, so it was helpful to use Conference Joy to help me stay organized. Conference Joy helped to save a tremendous amount of time by providing an automated, streamlined way of collecting information that I needed to put together the details of our conference. On Conference Joy I was able to create forms for guests that included required responses for them to complete thus avoiding the time consuming alternative of sending many emails back and forth between guests in order to gather all the information I needed.

Cons: I have not found anything yet that I don't like about this software!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/13
Thomas O.
East Asia Affinity Director
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 Employees

"Conference Joy"

Comments: With Conference Joy we are wanting a system to answer everyone's questions, help them come prepared with the necessary preparations, be able to keep up to date with changing schedule and give each participant the ability to see who else in the company is attending the conference. This will aid each in pre conference preparation, conference updates and post conference follow up and evaluation.

Pros: The software helped me to register for various conferences with ease. It helped me to have all my questions answered ahead of time and have confidence to attend the conference without any problems.

Cons: I did not have a negative experience, so I am not sure what to put here.

Gary R.
Executive Director
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/11

"Helpful with great potential!"

Pros: Conceptually it was exactly what we needed.

Cons: It was too early in the development of the software when we used it for the conferences I was involved so it was a bit clunky.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/11
Donald E.
Fields Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees

"Versatility"

Comments: I think Conference Joy is great of organizations looking for a versatile tool at a reasonable price.

Pros: Conference Joy allowed us to adapt our registration process for multiple events and people coming from many locations.

Cons: Some of the versatility we needed was developed as we needed it, so it took some iterations to get it right.

Jeff A.
Christar US Board
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees

"Good Software"

Comments: Organizing details for conferences and training

Pros: Very easy to use and seemed to serve every purpose we had.

Cons: I cannot think of anything that was a problem.