• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,1 /5

About Kartra

The Ridiculously Easy Way To Build Your Entire Online Business Fast (Without Hiring Developers, Web Designers, or Systems Integrators)

Learn more about Kartra

André V.
Writer
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/01

"Automations, Great Templates and Features"

Comments: Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Pros: Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Cons: The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/01
Dana R.
Creative Director
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/22

"So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department"

Comments: I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Pros: There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Cons: Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/22
Patricia P.
founder and CEO
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/11

"Kartra is simply the best"

Comments: Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

Pros: I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

Cons: It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

• Reviewed on 2021/05/11
David K.
Owner / Managing Director

"I'm falling in love!"

Pros: I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Cons: I haven't found major issues any yet....

Harsha V.
Applications engineer
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/05

"Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online"

Comments: It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Pros: Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

Cons: At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/05
Croix S.
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Great for small and simple businesses but ..."

Comments: Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

Pros: I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Cons: Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS:
We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership.
This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

Brittany D.
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Kartra is a life saver!!"

Pros: I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Cons: The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra. Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Alexandre S.
Entrepreneur
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Good!"

Comments: It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities:
overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

Pros: The all in one thing.
Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it.
The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Cons: Something that is really annoying:
you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want.
i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time.
Can you do something about it?!

Anja C.
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Marketing Is Finally EASY!"

Comments: I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

Pros: I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

Cons: I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Jacqui G.
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

"Constantly impressed"

Comments: I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Pros: I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Cons: There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Dan L.
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses"

Comments: After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Pros: Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Cons: Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Jennifer A.
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/10

"Why I am in love with Kartra"

Comments: Transformational! I am building an affiliate program and I will promote Kartra to all my members. Very, very useful tool. I really love this app. Well done and thank you so much for all you. Keep it up!

Pros: It does everything I need, it is a basket of tools. I love baskets of tools, they make me more effective.
Kartra does so much that I had to grow into the app. As time has passed and I have understood my client better Kartra has become more effective for me.
I am a hair coach and have spent the last two years learning how to care for my tribe online. I purchased Kartra even before I understood all its functionalities, that is how much I can see the opportunities Kartra provides.
Maybe I don't know enough, however, I feel Kartra is the absolute best app basket around. Every time I look at other apps I just keep coming back to Kartra.

Cons: The font colour on the dashboard is too light, hard for my 54 year old eyes and I can only zoom in so much. If I could change that I would.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/10
Twanna T.
Business Coach
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/06

"Perfect resource for online business"

Comments: I enjoy using the platform. The more that I use it and plays around with all the features.

Pros: After trying several CRM and course platforms Kartra quickly became my choice because of all the functionality it offers. All in one!

Cons: It is certainly a learning curve. I eventually had to hire one of their experts in order to implement my course on the platform.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/06
Christian E.
Owner, Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/15

"Best Software I've Ever Used"

Comments: It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

Pros: I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

Cons: I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise. I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with. I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Dr paul o O.
Chair
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

"Best choice ever :)"

Comments: Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Pros: Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

Cons: If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Alex B.
Workshop Facilitator
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/21

"A comprehensive All-in-One solution"

Comments: I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates.
I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

Pros: So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

Cons: There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/21
Bernardo R.
Small Business Coach
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/15

"Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!"

Comments: For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pros: Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Cons: Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

Octavia B.
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/19

"One-stop tool for almost everything"

Pros: the sequence-builder for automation is clear and easy to use. I love the web page templates and the page builder is pretty fast and easy to learn. email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings!

Cons: too many clicks, especially in product setup. can't navigate to a specific part of product to edit, have to go thru all the pages. the screen re-building everytime you move something on the sequence builder. better usability would be so wonderful. a shopping cart would come in handy to make more functional funnels. I'm using ClickFunnels for that, and fulfillment via Kartra

• Reviewed on 2020/08/19
Laura D.
Business Owner
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/19

"One tool for almost everything in your online business"

Comments: I love Kartra and how much easier it has made running my business with everything in the one tool. They are constantly rolling out updates so while there are some features that currently don't work as well as it could I am confident over time they will improve the tool even more.

Pros: I love how much I can do all within the one tool. Email marketing, landing pages, online membership portals, selling digital products and so much more.

Cons: There are lots of inconsistencies across the different areas of the product - what works in the pages builder is different in the email marketing side of things. The user interface is also a little clunky and can be slow at times. My biggest frustration is that the tool runs of EST time zone, which for someone based in NZ makes it really confusing when scheduling emails etc to be sent at a certain time.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/19
Cheryle F.

"Why I looooove Kartra!"

Comments: The thing I love most about Kartra is that everything is on one platform! I sign in with one password and can get at all the things I need like my sales pages, courses, email, etc. I also love the Kartranaut video training!
That's a huge time-saver. I can't say enough about how much I love Kartra. So much, that I've told a couple of tech/website developers to look into your career opportunities!

Pros: I'm not a techy girl at all. It took me awhile (and a few tears) to learn the different platforms I was using for my business. So, with my basic knowledge and little bit of video help from one of your beta testers, I found it super easy to create the pages, emails, memberships and forms I need to run my business. There are so many options that I truly enjoy creating everything I need in Kartra!

Cons: The only downside was that there is not a lot of bandwith for videos. But, I house them on Vimeo and it's no problem at all to embed them.

Stefano B.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/17

"The light at the end of a tunnel"

Comments: I use Kartra to manage all my automations for my business. I was an infusionsoft user and i passed to Kartra with a great saving or money and time.
More i learn how to use it, more i feel able to manage more duties.
I'm also suggesting Kartra to my peer and friends

Pros: I most love semplicity. I have an idea and passing from designing it on a piece of paper and realizing it on kartra is just matter of minutes.
I was used to use Infusionsoft and this was a dream. Now i feel less stressed.
I also love to use a single unique platform instead of 3 or 4 tools that have to be integrated and when there is an issue figuring out where it come from make you spend hours and hours....
Istead with kartra all goes without issues, at least till now :)

Cons: Setting the starting of an email under a sequence, if you want to use your time and not the california time, can be boring.

Ana U.
Marketing Strategy
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/20

"Kartra is just amazing"

Comments: I have everything on one platform. I'm able to save money and time using kartra. I can offer information in different languages and keep the formatting

Pros: You have everything in one place. kartra makes your life easy. Great for everyone.

Cons: General loading time. Sometimes it takes forever to upload a file and when we had to cancel the process, didn't save my changes.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/20
Valerie S.
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/17

"Karta has saved me a ton of money, time, and headaches!"

Comments: I described in the Pros. LOVE Kartra!

Pros: Kartr is a seamless solution to so many of the tech challenges we had. I originally started with Kartra for the CRM functionality after struggling with Infusionsoft for years. Then, I learn they have a membership function - game changer! Now, I also use it for all of my web pages. I was able to stop web hosting, web tech, membership platform, membership platform links to website....on and on. I love that it is all in one place. AND - they they are continuously adding more functionality!

Cons: The inability to sell items with different features, such as t-shirts with different color and sizing choices.

Nelson S.
Coach
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/09

"Best all in one marketing platform"

Pros: Easy to use and best all in one marketing platform

Cons: Could improve the calendar

Russell W.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Kartra makes it easy to get started selling"

Comments: Kartra was the latest in bright shiny objects which lured me to solve all my online marketing problems in one place. The promotions were very, very slick and I was sold mainly by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] genius in presentations. Sadly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has passed on. The product was very good in what it sought to do, solving problems via templates and a lot of stuff was done automatically for you, and quite well conceived. The problems which I had were that I needed to use it for Course delivery and I needed to track students' progress and achievements and export these to another website and server which had better gradebook capacity - and allowed more Gamification. It was a great product, and made it easy to get started but the drawback for me was the lack of options for customizing the pages and exporting data beyond the normal Autoresponder level. That is a tradeoff, in terms of beautiful PRE-made templates, which are difficult to try to adapt for features which they were not designed for. This is not a FLAW of the product, it's just that I needed more than I could easily accomplish with their hard-coded templates.

Pros: Kartra integrates a lot of services and functionalities needed by somebody who is getting started in internet marketing and does not know where to start. It is a very slick product designed to appeal the basic needs of the average person with their own product or service.

Cons: I found the price was a bit too steep and the software did not allow me to to develop custom features for collecting and exporting data and interacting with my other websites

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12