WinTeam Reviews

by TEAM Software

• Overall

About WinTeam

WinTeam is a holistic financial, operations and workforce management solution for cleaning and security contractors in North America.

Learn more about WinTeam

Michael N.
Manager C3 and Scheduling
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/01

"Good tool for managing employee data"

Comments: Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros: Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons: upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Melissa S.
Senior Accountant
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/23

"Great all in one product"

Pros: WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons: The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/23
Ina C.
Comptroller
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/16

"Using Win Team for accounting and job costing"

Comments: Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros: The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Cons: There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/16
Paulina A.
Accountant
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

"ACCOUNTING"

Comments: This software has been very helpful for our organization; however as mentioned on my previous paragraph I think there is some room of improvement specially on the reports. But in general we feel comfortable with Winteam and would like to keep working with it in the future.

Pros: I like how it links different areas of an organization in just one software.

Cons: I feel that there should more options when creating a report in order to receive detailed information to suffice different user needs.

Kelly T.
WinTeam Administrator
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees

"We Chose WinTeam"

Comments: We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

Pros: It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

Cons: It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Crystal B.
Admin and Finance Manager
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/19

"Great software with some room for improvement"

Comments: The program is very good and gets better. The service is always fast and they know their stuff. The limitations for us are in not being able to use some of the newest features du to cost.

Pros: The software covers many aspects of our business. We use it daily, we learn something new about it often. They update and add features often. Sometimes keeping up with them all is tough.

Cons: As a small company that has been with them for a long time we are not able to find room in our budget to utilize all the new features. I am working on it because they may pay for themselves if we use them fully.

Greg W.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/11

"WINTEAM"

Comments: It has saved us a great deal in time and especially money as we now do all our payroll in house. Our support team is very helpful and responsive. I recommend WINTEAM to other companies. I have experience with Vision Vantage and Securitas' SAFES programs. WINTEAM is a superior system and product.

Pros: It is a great help in organizing and ensuring managers and supervisors maintain appropriate and efficient staffing.

Cons: Mostly minor things in setting up schedule pages to better fit the way we use them, but overall it does the job. It can just be frustrating at times , especially if you don't use a function every day/week and you have to remember how to set something up as it is not necessarily intuitive for a non tech guy

• Reviewed on 2019/04/11
Kimberly B.
Payroll and Health Benefits
Consumer Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/23

"WinTeam Daily"

Comments: Again this is used daily. It is used for pretty much everything I do for my job. One stop shop. :)

Pros: I use so many functions with this product that it is hard to list everything I love. This is the product I use the most and everyday. This helps me see hours worked, process payroll, record deposits, print reports and also find eligible employees for health benefits. One program to do it all.

Cons: There are times that WinTeam freezes. This is not helpful while in the middle of a batch of payroll checks or even putting in a deposit. Generally it takes about 5 minutes to reset itself.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/23
Chuck M.
Operations Support Manager

"Team Conference 2019"

Pros: The ease of use and versatility of the team software.

Cons: Some of the email abilities once documents are complete.

Naina S.
Payroll Manager

"Review"

Pros: The integration of all information to all modules

Cons: Need to have more updates to reflect Canadian Standards

Ronald R.
Manager of Information Systems
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/29

"Winteam - Great Experience"

Comments: We were able to reduce one on one time with each employee due to them being able to see and accept their schedules on their smartphone. Direct deposit and check stub access from the app reduced the number of employees coming into the office every 2 weeks from 300 to about 50 which saves us time.
Having our payroll, invoicing, and GL in the same software reduced the extra entries we had to make every month from our old software into our accounting software saves us time also.
Bank reconciliations are easier.
Offering open shifts through the app saves the operations team from having to individually call all the available employees to offer them the shift.

Pros: We like the ease of use and functionality of Winteam.
It helps us to reduce costs such as overtime and to manage our workforce efficiently.

Cons: Setting up financial reports required a few hours of time.
If you add a GL account, you have to manually add it to the financial report also.

Kellie K.
Payroll/Benefits Specialist

"The Basics"

Pros: It's user friendly for new employees to start using right away with little training.

Cons: It can be limited on individual personal preferences.

Vicki B.
Bookkeeper
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees

"enjoying team"

Comments: We are using exclusively is our accounting software and gradually using other features

Pros: Team software is relatively easy to use software

Cons: sometimes the process is a little vague

Josh G.
Director of Compliance
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/24

"Winteam"

Pros: Lots of features to accomplish most anything you could need to do.

Cons: Can be complex and difficult to understand how to operate. However, support is great and very helpful!

• Reviewed on 2019/04/24
Director of Operations

"Reccomend"

Comments: We have been able to optimize my roster and expand our reach using Team Software.

Pros: I love the features that make it easy for my dispatchers and managers to find easy staffing solutions!

Cons: At this point in time I do not have many if any complaints!

Megan P.
Accountant

"Review"

Comments: Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

Pros: I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

Cons: I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Julie N.
Director of Administration
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/17

"Overall good product for building service industries"

Comments: We have been able to provide clients with a high level of detail and accuracy with WinTeam products.

Pros: Ongoing enhancements keep the product up to date with current industry trends as well as labor trends. Full service makes integrating solutions easier

Cons: Can be somewhat cumbersome to use and after long term use, transitioning our original set up to be able to work withing the newer modules and features is prohibitive.

Jason K.
CFO
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/16

"Good software for the industry"

Comments: Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

Pros: It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

Cons: I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Kara C.
Accounts Receivables
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees

"Winteam is Great"

Comments: Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Pros: Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

Cons: I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Nancy G.
Senior Director of HR

"WinTeam is fantastic!"

Pros: Love the support from Team Software. Whenever there is something I need to understand further, the team is prompt to assist and I typically learn something new with each call. There are regular updates and great communication.

Cons: There are so many features and I feel we would benefit from requesting regular training or review periods, the issue is on our end not WinTeam. I am sure we are not even close to using WinTeam to the full capacity and are missing out on amazing short-cuts and tools.

Candie D.
HR Director

"WinTeam is a Dream!"

Comments: My overall experience with WinTeam has been fantastic. I have implemented 3 different HRIS softwares during my tenure with my company and WinTeam is by far the most robust. The ability to participate in beta testing new features has been awesome!

Pros: I like that the company takes into consideration what the users want and need for their businesses to run smoothly and put it on the path to developing the software even more. The ability to create custom reports and meet with a trainer if you need assistance on any module or setting up a new feature it great! The eHub app is a very useful tool for employees and supervisors to use in the field.

Cons: Citrix. This is an extremely "clunky" platform and can be difficult to navigate especially when trying to save reports as the server is hosted elsewhere.

Deborah B.
Payroll Manager
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/04

"A comprehensive all-in-one software"

Comments: I've resisted internal inquiries into whether our company might have better overall functionality with several WT competitors because with the exception of the functions already mentioned that we simply don't have the time or personnel to dedicate to learning/using, WinTeam has been an excellent accounting and operations software for our company for almost 14 years.

Pros: We chose WinTeam because of the individual modules for critical company functions that flow into each other for a comprehensive overview of the entire company, or any particular department.

Cons: Some functions remain clunky and time-consuming, particularly the Insurance Benefits module, to the point where we use our insurance vendor's portal for tracking and reporting. We don't use the Inventory module any more either because the benefit of the module to us did not compensate for how much data entry and maintenance was involved.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/04
Todd W.
Director of Operational Systems and Training
Environmental Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"WinTeam Review"

Comments: We are currently utilizing eHub to manage our Timekeeping. eHub has simplified the interface for the everyday ops manager who is reviewing and approving time worked. We would like see more features roll out to eHub to the point that eHub is the main database we are working out of.

Pros: WinTeam gives you the ability to combine Payroll, AR, AP, GL, QA, and Scheduling all in one place. It's customer support is very knowledgeable and helpful each time I have to use them. Timekeeping is made easy via eHub by TEAM.

Cons: There are some features such as Work Scheduling where a large portion of their functionality still reside in the main WinTeam database which is a less "user friendly" interface for those who don't use it everyday.

Kari C.
Business Coordinator

"Overall great system"

Comments: I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

Pros: I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

Cons: For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Jess H.
Operations Accountant
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/13

"WinTeam"

Comments: Business Intelligence option in a game changer for date reporting and analysis WinTeam is only as good as the work you put into it, garbage in/garbage out. The initial set up of things is cumbersome but if you take the time to do it right then day to day use is worth it. Customer Support and WinTeam employees are top tier

Pros: The amount of date you can get out of the system and its ability to be more customized and tailored to our business needs

Cons: Canned reporting sucks. AP module hasn't been improved in many years. Many of the modules do not talk to each other causing duplication of work.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/13