Filter by:

• Overall

About Encyro

Send encrypted email and attachments to any email address, without frustrating recipients with passwords.

Learn more about Encyro

Billy V.
Partner
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/27

"Great value, save time too."

Pros: I can send secure email just like regular email by clicking on the "secure send" button. Other software that I used forced me to go through many steps, worse yet, it then also forced the recipient to set up the account, etc. which makes it a hassle for busy clients.

Cons: I wish the Encyro would be more generous with the attachment size, or allow the file to be stored on the server to be download by the recipient. Sometimes, I have to send multiple emails because of attachment size limitations.

by Encryo on 2019/07/05

Kindly note that the file size limit for Encyro secure messages is 5GB per file. Multiple files can be attached This applies when you send from your account login at www.encyro.com. The files are saved at Encyro servers for recipients to download.

On the other hand, when you use the Encyro Outlook Addin to send secure directly from Outlook, then the Outlook application imposes limits on the attachment size, that are much lower than 5GB. In this case too, the file is stored on Encyro servers for recipients to download (it is not sent via email servers for security reasons).

• Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Tara K.
Physician
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/01

"When it comes to encryption user interfaces, this is as good as it gets"

Comments: My clients have generally found it easy to open my encrypted emails sent with Encyro.

Pros: The user interface is really simple and works without excessive settings or configurations.

Cons: No Gmail plugin - wish I could use it directly from Gmail.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/01
Crystal H.
Accountant
Accounting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/18

"Adds a level of professionalism"

Comments: As an Accountant, I handle a lot of sensitive data. Encyro ensures that my correspondence is secure and encrypted for my business security.

Pros: I have had many compliments from my clients about Encyro's website. It adds a level of professionalism to my correspondence with my clients.

Cons: Not so much a dislike as a hope, I wish there were an add-on for G-mail like there is for Outlook.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/18