Filter by:

• Overall

About Profit.co

Profit.co is the best platform for OKRs. The UX is designed to educate while executing your strategy.

Learn more about Profit.co

Won L.
IT Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/01

"Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)"

Comments: Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Pros: Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Cons: Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions.
It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it.
The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Alternatives Considered: Lattice, Ally, Gtmhub, Wrike, Perdoo and Paycor Talent Development

Reasons for Choosing Profit.co: Lack of features, support

Reasons for Switching to Profit.co: After using several platform free trials, PROFIT was the one that I could set up the specific OKR how our team wants. In addition, PROFIT teams were the most responsive to provide supports for all my questions with answers.

Dear Won,

Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/01
Cassie R.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/06

"Profit review"

Comments: Great.

Pros: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my POC for support today - while he / she / they did not have audio, I shared screen and received prompt support. If I didn't have that support, my single hour block now to work on this would have been wasted and likely, delaying the roll out entirely.

Cons: The complexity and it is build for large companies with traditional structures - and, there's so many extra tools embedded that it can be overwhelming as first, I am looking at the basics.

by Apptivo on 2021/04/12

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/06
Gerri F.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/29

"Quick, Transparent OKR evals and Performance Reviews with Profit"

Comments: I'm very impressed so far with using Profit.co - I think it's easy to use and has a lot of what we need at a reasonable price. I'm looking forward to growing with the product and incorporating more f the features into our process.

Pros: Setting up and customizing the product was easy and intuitive. Technical employees were able to quickly adapt which told us we had chosen the right tool. The non-technical employees didn't need too much coaching - the fun YouTube videos and a personalized 10-minute video summed up the process for us. We have not integrated the product into our other systems, so TBC.

Cons: I would like to see more OnDemand features baked into the product so employees can have the features explained as they go along - maybe a pop-up or example would be great. I was also using the mobile version of the product was not able to see the HR admin version of the product - I don't know if I can turn that on, but it would be great to update via my iPad.

by Apptivo on 2021/04/12

Hi Gerri,

• Reviewed on 2021/03/29
Dan M.
VP People & Culture
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/29

"Great product"

Comments: I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

Pros: This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

Cons: The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Alternatives Considered: Gtmhub and Betterworks

Reasons for Switching to Profit.co: Cleaner product, better price, willingness to help meet our company's needs.

Dear Dan,

• Reviewed on 2020/06/29
Rudy M.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/09

"Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with.."

Comments: The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Pros: Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Cons: The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

Dear Rudy,

• Reviewed on 2020/02/09
Haider A.
Haider A.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/01

"My project owes its success to profit.co"

Comments: OKRs have never been easier to keep. For a first time OKR user, I couldn't ask for better software.

Pros: I use profit.co every day. I set my personal, department and corporate objectives so they are all aligned and visible to my management. This accountability keeps me motivated to drive my key results into achieving my objectives. It is so intuitive to use that I work with my eyes closed and navigate so seamlessly. Present to management so impressively.

Cons: I'm a sales guy yet I'm able to use this software to put objectives and key results very successfully.
I wish it was easier get the Quarter dates aligned but they were quick to change it from the backend. Be able to check in for previous weeks missed.

Dear Haider,

• Reviewed on 2021/02/01
Tommy B.
Tommy B.
Strategic Business Delivery Manager
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/17

"easy to use tool"

Comments: their team is very engaged and works with you closely to get you to get the job done

Pros: easy to use built in templates that keeps you from having to customize measures

Cons: lacking some industry specific measures but you can find others that would fit

Alternatives Considered: Perdoo

Dear Tommy,

• Reviewed on 2020/11/17
HR Manager
Sports, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/29

"One of the best products"

Pros: It is very easy to use and adapt. Gives an overall birds eye view of objectives, ensuring every individual has visibility of the common organizational objective

Cons: A few more vide tutorials could be very beneficial

Hi,

• Reviewed on 2020/09/29
Noemi O.
Implementation Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/18

"Allied Modular Building Systems"

Comments: The support team at Profit.co is extremely responsive and ensures all our questions are answered and needs met.

Pros: I loved that this product was very easy to implement and report out on. Our team was able to launch it without issues. Our organization had tried to implement OKRs previously without success, that is no longer the case.

Cons: I would be nice to be able to click to access and make notes on direct reports from the actions notifications tab.

Dear Noemi,

• Reviewed on 2020/08/18
Antonio G.
Senior VP
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/04

"An excellent choice for OKR's, and getting better every minute"

Comments: We want to change the culture in our company to get high performance.
We selected OKR's as one way to get there, together with many other things.
Profit is the right tool to do that.

Pros: The functionality is rich and well thought. We compared with several other options, and Profit was more complete, it aims higher.
I have been pleasenty surprised that they keep making improvements everyday.
Support is very good, we use it in English and Spanish.

Cons: In our case, we were (still are) trying to learn OKR's and the software at the same time. OKR's are much more than reading a book and decide to do it. You have to change the way to think, and make that change to a lot of minds.
The support guys from Profit have helped us to move along the learning curve. We are still there.

Dear Antonio,

• Reviewed on 2020/05/04
Saravanan C.
Director of delivery
Human Resources, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/25

"Integration is all About"

Comments: Mostly onboarding and team management

Pros: The Alignment & Assignment can be done easily .I was able to get the key results positively

Cons: Nothing for now.Im happy with the product

by Profit.co on 2021/03/22

Hi Saravanan,

James G.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/06

"Great customer support"

Comments: The software was not very intuitive for us, but the support team was willing to spend as much time as we needed to learn how to use it, which makes up for any drawbacks

Pros: Amazing customer support. I felt for the relatively little money we pay for the software, the support goes above and beyond

Cons: Wish it was a little more intuitive to use

Dear James,

• Reviewed on 2020/10/06
Raj K.
VP, Engineering
Consumer Electronics, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/03

"OKRs made easy"

Pros: We found the tool extremely useful in achieving horizontal alignment on cross-functional objectives. The interface is extremely customizable and user-friendly. If you're starting with OKRs in your organization, I recommend you try out the tool to make the adoption so much easier.

Cons: We didn't run into any issues that the Profit team couldn't solve.

Dear Raj,

• Reviewed on 2021/02/03
Stephan V.
Business Development Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/27

"Profit is a game changer!"

Comments: We have many teams doing great things in our company but our objectives were not aligned. With Profit, we now have a tool to see what the other teams are trying to achieve and we can align ourselves with it. Individually it is also great to measure and monitor the important things and to improve productivity, efficiency, quality or which ever key performance indicator you are trying to improve.

Pros: The ease of use and visibility between team members. I also like that there are predefined templates and wizzards which guide you to framing your OKRs

Cons: Nothing really. We are very pleased with it.

Dear Stephan,

• Reviewed on 2019/11/27
Jonathan F.
Jonathan F.
COO
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/06

"Very Flexible and Easy to Use Strategic Management and HR tool"

Comments: Great! Easy to work with, takes feedback. Great support team.

Pros: Ease of Use, Visual Design, Ability to filter and view, easy to deploy.

Cons: Not much. A bit more comprehensive HR performance review tool, and development plans for EEs.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/06
Nithya S.
Senior Consultant
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/14

"Central repository to track, measure and manage the Objectives and actual achievement"

Pros: Objectives and Key result setup was easy

Cons: Linking to the overall Company objective is a bit cumbersome

by Profit Apps on 2021/08/10

Hi Nithya,

• Reviewed on 2021/07/14
Rachchabhorn W.
Deputy Director
Financial Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/18

"Value"

Pros: there are a lot of features that support the requirement of users

Cons: some visualization is not ok
check in process is difficult

by Profit Apps on 2021/05/26

Hi Rachchabhorn,
Happy to know that Profit.co's features are helpful to you and organizations. Our upcoming update will definitely interest you as well.
Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the visuals in the product. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.
Here is a video to " How check-in work in Profit.co" - https://youtu.be/-gmOr7cOqIg. Hope this helps.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/18
Jacob U.
Apparel & Fashion, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/09

"Great Service and Support."

Pros: Simple and easy to use for OKR's. I also felt their team was extremely responsive.

Cons: UX should continue to evolve to match and exceed other competitors in the space.

Dear Jacob,

• Reviewed on 2021/02/09
John P.
Capital Markets, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/28

"Company Organization"

Comments: Very good, solid support, guidance, and availability.

Pros: Full range of organizational capabilities.

Cons: So many choices so little time. Ther is such a wide array that it takes time to learn navigation.

Dear John,

• Reviewed on 2020/10/28
Liana A.
Liana A.
Operations Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/03

"Great software with super responsive support"

Comments: Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

Pros: The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Cons: Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

Alternatives Considered: Perdoo

Reasons for Switching to Profit.co: The tool seemed very user friendly, the price was affordable,the support very helpful.

Dear Liana,

• Reviewed on 2020/08/03
Ian B.
Business Systems Analyst
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/08/04

"Most customizable OKR software out there and the Profit.co team is fantastic!"

Pros: The Profit.co staff has been extremely responsive and helpful with the setup and onboarding of their OKR software at our organization. There are a ton of features and the software is very easily customizable to fit what our organization needs.

Cons: Sometimes all of the features can be overwhelming and there are some bugs here and there, but in my experience the profit.co team works hard to address any and all issues that show up.

Alternatives Considered: Workboard, Weekdone and Koan

Reasons for Switching to Profit.co: We went through many free trials and profit.co was our favorite of everything we tested.

• Reviewed on 2021/08/04
Subbu P.
VP Engineering
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/25

"Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!"

Comments: The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Pros: Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

Cons: While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

Alternatives Considered: Ally, Workboard, Weekdone and Perdoo

Reasons for Choosing Profit.co: Ability to Customize, prebuilt KPIs, intuitive & ease of use, Excellent Customer support!!

Switched From: Ally

Reasons for Switching to Profit.co: Profit has the best Customer Service. period. It fits our model and is very competitively priced

Dear Subbu,

Marcelo O.
VP Operations
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/11

"Amazing customer service"

Comments: Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

Pros: It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management. Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

Cons: In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs. However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it. There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

Dear Marcelo,

• Reviewed on 2021/02/11
Robert N.
Director of Software Development
Consumer Services, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/16

"Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need."

Pros: Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Cons: Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

Dear Robert,

• Reviewed on 2020/08/16
Ayman E.
Ayman E.
Partner, Consultancy Division
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/10

"Smart Business Management Tool"

Comments: The choice of Profit proved to be a wise decision; from conceptualizing the business need, setting up the system, and enabling users to it is a smooth process due to a very well designed application from one end and dedicated, smart support 24/7 from another. Even for the most complex issues, opening a support chat gets things guided or resolved in minutes, or otherwise different layers of support leaders reach out by other communication means to assist. This is both availability and reliability.

Pros: Very well thought of application/program with a lot of flexibility to use it and customize it to business need, internal processes and tendencies as well as provides a further dimension of bettering the business alignment and management. It is a genuine platform for deploying OKR as a smart tool to manage the business.

Cons: Nothing. Its setup and implementation, the use of the application, etc. All is sufficiently good.

by Profit.co on 2020/12/22