Filter by:

• Overall

About RentMe

Cloud-based platform that helps tenants and landlords manage applications, property listing and tenant screening.

Learn more about RentMe

Mary G.
Landlord
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"Wonderful Customer Service!"

Comments: RentMe has saved me precious time in advertising and selecting tenants. Using the program has elevated my peace of mind about what has in the past been a stressful process.

Pros: What I like most is the excellent customer service. I also like the operational transparency for my tenants and my bookkeeper. I love the ease of advertising a rental, having it syndicated over several listing resources, online application and credit check, and online rent payment. I like that the terms of the lease payments are available online for the tenant to easily review. I like that the program sends them early notification of the rent due date, and I like that everyone will get a reminder email in advance of the lease anniversary date so that the annual rent adjustments are given within the legal timeframe. I like everything about this program.

Cons: I had a couple of hic-cups setting up the accounts for online payment. In one circumstance, the property is owned by a trust and underwriting needed some extra documentation. In the other circumstance, I had trouble setting up a separate account for a separate company. Both times, RentMe's customer service team was highly responsive and helped we worked through all the barriers.

Brad N.
Property Owner
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/27

"Wow, game changer for landlords"

Comments: I've been looking to avoid the expense of my current property managers, and this makes it completely manageable and doesn't take me too much additional time.

Pros: It's free for landlords and automates everything, so you can manage several properties with ease. It also helps to generate more rent by allowing prospective tenants to offer more.
Most intuitive and functional tool I've seen for managing your own properties.

Cons: Just about everything is perfect. I would like to see more options for financial reporting in the future be added, but it's great as-is.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Alex S.
Emergency physician
Medical Practice, 13-50 Employees

"On rent me"

Comments: Best rent management software out there

Pros: The ease of use, the bidding feature. Perfect for property managers looking to have an all in one management tool that is minimal cost.

Cons: has Not been well advertised yet, hopefully that is coming