• Overall
    4,9 /5

About Outfunnel

Marketing automation that drives revenue. Deep 2-way integrations with Pipedrive, Copper, Hubspot CRM.

Learn more about Outfunnel

Robert J.
CMO
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/08

"Easy to get started and great value for money"

Comments: We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Pros: Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Cons: Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/08
Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/19

"Great tool with powerful 2-way sync"

Comments: Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Pros: I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Cons: At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/19
Calvin M.
Marketing
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Great integration for MailChimp"

Comments: Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Pros: Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Cons: Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Hassan K.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Simple, functional and useful tool to have"

Comments: It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin.
I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results!
On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Pros: Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us.
As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

Cons: It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Amir T.
Technologist
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/10

"Swift integration with PipeDrive"

Pros: Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Cons: I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/10
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Pros: Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Cons: Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Priit P.

"Great support"

Pros: Software does what it has to but what I appreciate the most is the super responsive customer support

Cons: Some features were missing at the beginning but these have been rolled out in the past months.

Harald A.
Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/03

"Increase leads and sales"

Comments: good overview of campaigns and newsletters. easy for all sellers to follow up on leads automatically greated. I recommend Outfunnel to everyone with Pipedrive .

Pros: Instant deal created in Pipedrive - registered to the right sales rep. Great tool.

Cons: Must know all products/services that Outfunnel integrate with well

• Reviewed on 2019/04/03
Dusan K.
Product Manager
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/16

"Outfunnel is worth the cost"

Pros: Simplicity of features and clarity in their presentation, ease of integration.

Cons: Sometimes I don't jump straight to dashboard but remain on the login screen after logging in.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/16
CMO
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B"

Comments: Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Pros: The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Cons: The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Olivia S.
Marketing Director
Events Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/19

"Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp"

Comments: The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Pros: Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

Cons: We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

• Reviewed on 2020/05/19
Vlad I.
Growth Marketeer
Information Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Pros: Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Cons: In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Adam W.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/16

"Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails"

Comments: We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

Pros: We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Cons: Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/16
Andrew T.
Business Development
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results"

Comments: From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

Pros: The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Cons: Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive

Chris L.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Great service and seamless integrations"

Comments: Our overall experience has been positive and we will be long term users

Pros: We like how easy it is to link our CRM (Pipedrive) to Mail Chimp, the lead scoring feature is relevant and useful, the synch with our CRM is seamless and works smoothly. We think that the value vs. cost is really good for the price. Outfunnel worked with us when other companies declined us due to the industry we work closely in (Residential Mortgages)

Cons: We do not have any complaints or see any down sides as the product and service fully meets our needs

Growth Hacker
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/12

"Easy setup and outstanding customer service"

Comments: Superb customer service, handy tool, and easy & straight-forward setup!

Pros: Convenient tool, with handy setup and integration with Pipedrive and Mailchimp and excellent customer support.

Cons: I currently haven't noticed any cons working with Outfunnel.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/12
Frederic L.
Vp Business Dev
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/04

"Amazing Addon"

Pros: The easiest link and value of following up on mails sent thru mailchimp. Amazing Support!

Cons: still some features comming will be amazing!

• Reviewed on 2020/05/04
Paul M.
Me
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/28

"The best way to connect Pipedrive and Mailchimp"

Comments: I highly recommend Outfunnel. The product is great and the support is very fast.

Pros: Outfunnel is incredibly easy to set up and I love how it syncs email engagement data like clicks/opens back to your Pipedrive deals.

Cons: It lacks some customisation options like adding people to Mailchimp groups.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/28
Matt E.
Operations
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/03

"Absolutely love this"

Comments: Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

Pros: We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

Cons: There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/03
Dovile K.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/09

"Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools"

Comments: Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

Pros: We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content.
All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well.
Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

Cons: What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.

Louise J.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Outfunnel and Account Management"

Comments: We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Pros: We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy.
I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Cons: I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.