Filter by:

• Overall

About Qooper

Qooper partners with organizations of all sizes for their mentorship, coaching, training and community building initiatives.

Learn more about Qooper

Petr Z.
CEO in Czechia
Accounting, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

5 3 years ago

Comments: I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros:

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless. Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience. I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Cons:

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Domenico R.
Director, Education Advocacy & Systems Transformation in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

5 last year

Comments: I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Pros:

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Cons:

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

last year

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Keenan C.
National Program Director in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

4 2 years ago

Comments: Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

Pros:

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

Cons:

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

2 years ago

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

Teacher in US
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros:

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons:

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

2 years ago

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

Terri H.
Senior Program Manager in US

Qooper Review

5 12 months ago

Comments: All in all Qooper is a good mentoring system, but ideally all mentors would be able to use the video calling feature with file sharing. It was great to be able to make the matches in the system and handle most communication as well.

Pros:

The Qooper mentoring platform keeps all information in one place and allows you to create training/learning modules. You are able to schedule all communication to mentors and mentees in advance through the system. You are also able to track mentor meetings and completion of training/learning modules.

Cons:

The biggest challenge for us was the video calling feature. It worked well for some pairs, but not all (calls were dropping). In addition, you are not able to share files using the feature so may of our pairs used Zoom or another platform for their calls. In addition, emails sent from Qooper may end up in spam folders.

Wendy L.
Vice President in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Best Support and Service

5 last year

Comments: We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Pros:

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Cons:

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

last year

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Gouhar N.
Membership Marketing Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Couldn't Have Made a Better Decision

5 6 months ago

Comments: My overall experience with Qooper has been amazing! I had support throughout the set-up process to answer my questions (which were many), my emails are always answered in a timely manner, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the platform itself and the ease-of-use. Our users have only said positive comments about the change.

Pros:

Very easy to set-up, simple to use interface, easy instructions, ability to track progress and interaction of matches, learning modules and community rooms. Users have had no issues setting up their accounts or profiles and are able to manage their relationship independently without staff support.

Cons:

There is not much that I have an issue with but if I had to come up with something, I suppose it would be not having the video function, however, there is a work around where you can enter in the conference link and its tracked.

Senior Organizational Development Business Partner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10 000+ Employees

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

5 6 months ago

Comments: Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Pros:

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Cons:

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Lori D.
Chief Operation Officer in US

Unbelievable functionality and support

5 2 years ago

Comments: Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros:

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons:

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

2 years ago

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Anjie V.
CEO/Founder in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

4 last year

Comments: My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros:

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame. (2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations. (3) The Qooper team is highly responsive. (4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons:

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily. (2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app. (3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile. (4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Clara B.
Program Manager in US
Program Development, 2-10 Employees

Qooper will help your mentorship program

4 6 months ago

Comments: Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Pros:

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Cons:

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

2 months ago

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Stephan C.
President - founder in France

Great Software and Exceptional Service

5 2 years ago

Comments: Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros:

Very easy to use Functionalities are impressive Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons:

I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

2 years ago

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Chelsea G.
National Engagement Manager in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 Employees

Great Product and Customer Service

5 2 months ago New

Comments: We have been working with Qooper for about three months, and it has been a great experience. We are migrating from a different platform, and that transition has been fast and easy!

Pros:

I enjoy the ease of use, the automated features, and all the functionality!

Cons:

I don't dislike any features. However, I am excited that there will be software updates to add features! It would be great to have an applicant tracking system directly on qooper.

2 months ago

Chelsea thank you for this amazing review and for being an amazing partner.

David G.
Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 10 000+ Employees

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output. We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Pros:

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Cons:

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

2 years ago

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Joey C.
Mentoring Committee Chair in US
Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 Employees

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

5 3 months ago

Pros:

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons:

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

2 months ago

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Jonathan S.
Program Manager in US
Government Administration, 10 000+ Employees

Qooper's Mentoring Software

5 6 days ago New

Comments: Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

Pros:

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

Cons:

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

Ray M.
Director of Mentorship and External Engagement in US
Higher Education, 501-1 000 Employees

Qooper Experience

5 12 months ago

Comments: The customer service by our Qooper representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was excellent.

Pros:

Helps the program to manage administrative operations and communicate with participants .

Cons:

It took longer to implement the software because I had to include different areas of my organization to assist with single-sign-on and other aspects. To be fair, COVID-19 and its impact on operations played a big part on my end.

Ana M.
Director of Programs in US

review

3 2 months ago

Comments: It's been ok so far

Pros:

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

Cons:

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

2 months ago

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

Graduate Student in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

The apps, the platform and the team are working wonders!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Our experience was a breeze. We have a small mentoring program for education in my university and wanted to use Qooper to
bring mentors and mentees closer and be able to track the development. The matching tools are super intuitive and they took the matching workload completely out. The look of the admin dashboard and apps are just gorgeous, so simple.
We really loved the software and their super helpful team. They were always there for us, even on weekends or late hours.
We look forward to using the new features and products they're launching in the even bigger program.

Pros:

The platform is very flexible, customizable and super easy to use. We barely needed help to get the program going. The apps are super fun and easy to use. The grad students and alumni really liked it. As program managers, we really like that we are able to manage the program with automation tools. There is such a high level of tracking on the platform. Thanks to the tracking we are able to make decisions based on data and show off the ROI. The apps made the program so convenient and accesible in the busy schedules. This was a huge win in our program. Also, since the grad students and alumni have busy inboxes, the push notifications of the apps made the access instaneous, no matter where and didn't get lost in their inboxes so this really boosted the engagement. We also were provided a landing page to send to the participants which explained the program, how to take part so took a lot of work off our shoulders.

Cons:

Not much to say really. I'm quite impressed by using the platform and we'll probably be looking to have the branded materials for a larger program.

3 years ago

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure serving your program and we are ready to prepare the branded apps for your university.

Yarkin S.
Yarkin S.
CEO in US
Events Services, 11-50 Employees

Qooper is indeed next level!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros:

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

Cons:

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Ashley C.
Assistant Director, Graduate Student Life in US
Education Management, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Qooper for Graduate Students

5 last year

Pros:

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Cons:

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

last year

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
First Officer in US
Airlines/Aviation, 10 000+ Employees

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

5 2 years ago

Comments: As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Pros:

Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

Cons:

I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

2 years ago

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Dominika B.
QA supervisor in US
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

Great Product and Service

5 2 years ago

Comments: Describe your overall experience: It is difficult to onboard employees quickly because we have a lot of learning materials and training. With Qooper, we have been able to create valuable resources for quicker onboarding but also retraining for employees as well. I really enjoy the mobile app functionality so that our employees can exchange information on a professional channel. The ability to track their progress, interest areas, activity levels have been key to curating our onboarding system and to improve their job satisfaction.

Pros:

Better employee onboarding and engagement

Cons:

We would love to have quizzes in the learning materials and it sounds like it's something they're developing so we're excited about that. We just used our Qualtrics quizzes for now which has worked well.

Survivor Leadership Institute in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Thoughtful design and great customer service

5 2 years ago

Comments: Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros:

- flexibility of the program - diversity of options and uses for users - ability to track and monitor usage - the video chat - helpfulness of customer success manager - it's on an app and is still affordable - responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons:

Some additional features would be desired: - group chat - availability of a forum - interactive with other programs such as zoom

2 years ago

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Mike V.
Mike V.
Project Officer in Netherlands
Political Organization, 2-10 Employees

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

5 2 years ago

Comments: What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Pros:

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Cons:

- Haven't found any cons yet.

2 years ago

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!