Book Like A Boss Reviews

by Book Like A Boss

Filter by:

• Overall

About Book Like A Boss

Booking Pages Builder, Unlimited customized and optimized booking pages for all your bookings.

Learn more about Book Like A Boss

Carma S.
Carma S.
Author
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/22

"Best Scheduler I've Used So Far"

Comments: I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Pros: It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Cons: That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

by Book Like A Boss on 2019/07/23

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

• Reviewed on 2019/07/22
G.d. C.
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/29

"So happy I found Book Like A Boss"

Comments: I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Pros: I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it.
I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system.
And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Cons: The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system.
And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/29
Jennifer G.
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/12

"A great calendar system for busy professionals"

Comments: As a busy professional, I am always in need of having people schedule meetings and appointments with me. It's very easy for me to turn around and give my BLAB schedule link out to people and let them setup a time for us to meet - in person or on the phone/Zoom, etc.
Having the BLAB program on my site, in my email signature and more allow me to do more with less of the back-and-forth of the "does this time work for you?" emails and lets me focus on the big picture. I can also use these calendars as campaign landing pages with the FB pixels integrated, I can even retarget people who see my page based on where I send them!

Pros: Ease of use
Multiple calendars to allow for mutliple campaigns
Easy integrations with Exchange, iCloud, Google Calendar & More
Integrations with Zoom, Stripe, PayPal
Hidden calendars

Cons: Creating some of the designs for the pages - limiting the number of images in the gallery and branding

Imisa S.
Imisa S.
Career & Transition Coach
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/13

"Great value that keeps getting better!"

Comments: Saves me so much time, allows me to pre-screen people before booking so I can be sure that they are a fit. It helps me put boundaries around time and makes my clients aware also.

Pros: They truly listen to what customers need and they deliver. The software is easy to learn, looks professional from the end user view, and has so many options. the BLAB team takes feedback on what customers need and they keep adding functionality!

Cons: Just waiting on one function, (that may be on the horizon) so I can be 100% free of needing any other options. There are times when I manually want to schedule​ somebody at a time that I have blocked out. I want to be able to do that on my end, without them being able to choose to later reschedule​ and take a time that I don't want to allow client meetings.

Elias A.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/01

"Great features and functionality but steep learning curve"

Comments: I bought this tool on Appsumo and so far it has proved to be crucial to booking meetings with potential clients. It is like a landing page with a lot of features.

Pros: I love all the customizations and features you have to turn your booking calendar into basically a high-performing landing page. You can add stuff like videos, testimonials, graphics, portfolio pieces, Stripe integration, etc..

Cons: It is a bit complicated to undestand all the features and tools. There is definitely a steep learning curve initially. Also, if you embed it on your website it can slow it a little bit.

by Book Like A Boss on 2019/10/03

Thank you so much for your review! We do pride ourselves on being easy to use and we have over 40 videos that can walk you through every step: https://booklikeaboss.com/tutorials

We do like to make it feature rich though :)

• Reviewed on 2019/10/01
Laura B.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/29

"Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler"

Comments: Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Pros: It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Cons: Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

• Reviewed on 2020/09/29
Bebe kelly-serrato E.
Bebe kelly-serrato E.
PRO EXECUTIVE COACHING
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page"

Comments: My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!

Pros: The ability to sync with other calendars and also to my mobile phone, it's a mini virtual assistant and landing page in one web page. Very affordable for all that it offers and easy to use once it's learned.

Cons: Initially had to figure out how to get it to work with a stand-alone Office 365 Outlook. Had to use Google Sync to Outlook Sync application to force the sync and then push it to BLAB. Now it works and I'm happy.

Mark H.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/31

"Book Like A Boss So Simple Even Your Kids Can Do It"

Comments: Book Like A Boss is a must have tool. It saves tons of time setting appointments.

Pros: Book Like A Boss, also known as, BLAB, is the ultimate tool to schedule an appointment with someone.
Just send your ​link to whomever you wish to have a meeting with, and they will be able to choose​ a time slot that you define. The integration with Zoom is very convenient​.

Cons: The BLAB user interface has a steep learning curve. Each time we visit the back office of the system is the start of a new search where functionality​​ is. But once set up, there is luckily not that much time needed in the back office. We do hope some user interface or user experiences change.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/31
Clark C.
Editor
Publishing, 2-10 Employees

"Simplified my life"

Comments: Setup was simple and when I had an emergency due to my own hosting server they were there to walk me through getting my work shifted to their site.
Great customer service. I highly recommend.

Pros: I’m an editor and work with clients all over the world. I love how easy it is to book in the right time zone.
It takes the headache out of me having to double check my calendar for possible times.
You can sell your service and products right on the site or just use it to book.
When I or a client has to reschedule it’s a one click and done process.

Cons: The one drawback is having to be on different plan to book multiple people into the same event.

Sam H.
Sam H.
Digital Marketing & Online Sales Specialist, Co-Founder, CEO
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/12

"The Boss (but not the replacement)!!!"

Comments: I have people scheduling time with me through my BLAB link MULTIPLE times per week. It's amazing!

Pros: BLAB (as it's known) works REALLY WELL as a personal calendar. As a CEO, my time is valuable... but for certain people, I want them to have access to me. This allows for that, very easily. I also LOVE that they give you your own mini website, that more or less acts as a personal site if you want it to.

Cons: It's not built for team scheduling, and doesn't have some of the more advanced features you'd get from other apps like Calendly or ScheduleOnce. BUT... it is really good at what it does (see 'Pros')

E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/30

"If you do online meetings , you should use Book Like a Boss. Period."

Comments: BLAB is a great piece of automated booking app which will help you in scheduling in your meeting. No more back and forth for the correct timing for meeting especially when you are in different time zones.

Pros: - Helped me tremendously in scheduling and keeping track of my meetings.
- Smooth Integrations with apps like Zoom is a great time saver.
- Being able to completely brand the links gives a nice professional look.

Cons: Their calendar widget loads AFTER the header and footer has loaded. It may confuse someone who is looking on such an app for the first time. They may want to handle this correctly.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/30
Kevin M.
Kevin M.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/13

"I LOVE BLAB!"

Comments: This app was easy to sign up, set up and accept payment via paypal with ease!

Pros: BLAB is one of the best purchases I've made! It gives you all you need to sell services and digital products without the hassle of creating a full website from scratch. You can even except booking through the platform with sms notifications and tons more!

Cons: Zero cons about this app because it has an active facebook group where you can always recommend features and the devs listen to everyone especially if a bug pops up.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/13
Mk N.
Mk N.
VA / Office Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Super easy and convenient"

Comments: Wonderful since day 1. I have been using this for almost a year now.

Pros: Convenience - very simple, straightforward, designing of a calendar page. Accessibility - you can accept payment via credit card and paypal. Cost - very affordable and worth every penny. Although, you can use it for free and still get a lot of perks. Customer support is so personalized. Nachum is my favorite person. Very hands-on to customers free or paid. Keep it up!

Cons: API Integration - if you are not a techy person or doesn't have a paid ZOOM account, you cannot use the ZOOM feature. But there's always a way for things to work. I just didn't link it.

Jeff F.
Jeff F.
CEO & Founder
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

"Life changing service."

Pros: I despise the back and forth it takes to get a meeting booked. “Oh, I’m free from here to here on this day, then this sliver this day, and then...”. Maddening. But with BLAB, you just send the link... and make it sound like you’re doing them a favor by allowing them to pick a time that works for them. I’ve watched my calendar fill up as I send the link out in chats, emails, even integrated into my site.

Cons: Seriously, nothing. The only snag I had with BLAB had nothing to do with BLAB and everything to do with the fact that people don’t know how to read.

Chief Course Whisperer
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Best Online Scheduler I've Used!"

Comments: I have been very happy with the Book Like a Boss application. It is so easy to use and the team at Book Like a Boss are always looking for ways to make improvements based on their audience. I would recommend BLAB to anyone looking for an online scheduler.

Pros: Professional looking emails, ease of use, cost effectiveness

Cons: Would like the option to override some options (i.e. be able to book a slot manually even if it is blocked in the calendar)

Jim S.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/05

"Get appointments booked and paid for quickly"

Comments: excellent way of keeping track of bookings and payments

Pros: You can design the page as you see fit, creating a one-stop shop for bookings and payments - cutting out the multiple emails and links that need to be sent to secure bookings and payments

Cons: the design element is excellent - you actually get a lot of free licence with it. no complaints

• Reviewed on 2019/12/05
Brad C.
Brad C.
Digital Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/13

"It's Easy To Look Great With BLAB"

Comments: I'm a huge BLAB fan. Ahem, I'm a "BOSS" and proud of it. Once or twice a year I discover a new product that stands head and shoulders above everything else. BLAB is such a product... What really amazes me is that every time I think of a new way to use BLAB I discover that the BLAB development team have already thought of it and full functionality is already in place waiting to make me look even greater! You owe it to your clients to switch to using BLAB for your bookings today. They'll thank you for it by giving you more business.

Pros: From the moment I saw a business associate using BLAB to manage their bookings I knew BLAB was something special. The design is very modern and up-to-date. The user interface is so easy for my clients.

Cons: In order to switch from my current booking service to BLAB, I had to walk away from most of an annual pre-paid subscription. But, BLAB was so much better than the clunky service I was using before that I was only remorseful for a brief moment.

Kyle O.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Increased productivity and profesionalism"

Comments: In networking groups and home sales getting the meeting is sometimes the hardest part. With Book like a boss, I simply send them my link and they pick a time that works for them. This reduces the stress of setting the meeting and makes it easier for my clients.

Pros: I love that I can create a professional page giving a bit of background about myself before scheduling a meeting. It has increased my meeting attendance 10 fold.

Cons: I would like to see a way to schedule a meeting with multiple groups. It is great for one on one but a group would be fantastic.

Cliff H.
Cliff H.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"Just enough bells and whistles..."

Comments: I need a booking solution that makes it easy to reconcile my calendar with appointments and automate the booking process. BLAB takes care of that simply.

Pros: I most liked the simplicity of the software. It was easy to set up, easy to integrate with payments providers, and basically did exactly what I needed and little that I didn't.

Cons: The only thing I would have liked initially was the ability to book aside times (like holidays) in which I wouldn't be available and sometimes the booking schedule didn't adjust to multiple calendar clashes that I had with my G calendar.

Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/06

"Robust Appointment Booking System"

Comments: Positive experience and recommended!

Pros: The calendar feature which allows our customers to easily book online, reschedule and receive reminders via sms. Bookings are synced to google calendar, hence is great for anyone who's always on the move & relying on their mobiles. Zapier integration. Automatically populate our mailing list, which is a real time-saver.

Cons: The landing page is kind of old-school design. Hopefully they can allow for a more modern visual design.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/06
Founder | CEO | Executive & Leadership Development Coach
Management Consulting, Self Employed

"Great App"

Pros: This application synchronizes very well with my calendar. It's easy for me to configure different options for different appointments and days of the week.

Cons: It seems the message I see is not always the way the individual who books the appointment sees it. But this might be a problem on my end.

Jen M.
Jen M.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"I was an early-adopter and I love it!"

Comments: I love Book Like a Boss. I appreciate they are supporting and improving the product on a regular basis. It consistently exceeds my expectations.

Pros: I love the text message reminders. I also love having so much control over availability based on the appointment type - I have several different types of appointments that require different levels of prep time and I have everything planned out so I can be ready for my appointments. There are other features I'm excited to incorporate on the product side.

Cons: Sometimes it could be a little more user-friendly, or intuitive. I've been using it for a long time so I'm used to it, but it had a little bit of a learning curve.

Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Founder and Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/12

"One of My Favorite Apps"

Comments: In this era of rapidly changing schedules, BLAB saves me HOURS of chasing people down to schedule (or reschedule). It also means I can have my assistant perform other tasks that can’t be automated. And the one time in 2 years that I needed support, they responded promptly with guidance that was spot on.

Pros: BLAB is so EASY! You can set available time ranges for multiple types of calls. And the interface is simple enough that even “non- digitalati” can use it, easy peasy.

Cons: I haven’t found anything yet! The app WORKS, and offers a variety of options.

Sr. Mortgage Specialist
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

"I love BLAB"

Comments: I love it.

Pros: Very convenient and user friendly, for both myself and for my clients. I've had a couple of referral partners ask about the system I use and I referred them to use it.

Cons: I'd like to be able to manually input appointments even when there is something scheduled already. sometimes I have to move things around on the fly and I'd rather just create another appointment. Some sort of manual "override" on my end would be nice.

Justin W.
Justin W.
CEO and Founder | President of New Customer Acquisition | Social Media Speaker | Local Marketing SEO
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/11

"A very competent Schedueling Software"

Comments: 9.5 out of 10, I'm a fan.

Pros: Easy to uses, and they implement features like page duplication that make setting up and tracking multiple channels easy.

Cons: I wish you could have individual pictures and videos on the landing pages for specific appointments.