Filter by:

• Overall

About PlanStreet

Transform lives and streamline day-to-day processes
of your organization.

Learn more about PlanStreet

Sheetal A.
Case manager in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

Okay software, great customer service

4 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The support and training given by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been wonderful.
The sales person we worked with was not the best. We were shown things in demo that were later informed to be "not available" to us.

Pros:

The software is easy to comprehend. Usage is not very complicated.

Cons:

The software has been modified for case management and that shows. We are having to tweak a lot of features to fit our needs. Not the best case management software

Anita L.
Assistant Director in US
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees

New Beginnings PlanStreet Collaboration

5 7 months ago

Comments: The staff have been super helpful and informative!

Pros:

This system is very customizable. We can layout the templates and forms to meet the needs of our specific programs.

Cons:

Some features are not yet available. Yet this is not a deal breaker!

6 months ago

We are glad to hear about your experience with PlanStreet. We have added several new features and functionalities which would really benefit the case management industry.

Tess D.
Business Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

Liked it

4 last year

Pros:

its easy to use and I really enjoyed learning it.

Cons:

kinda confusing on updating it and each different part.

last year

Thanks Tess. We are glad that you liked it. You can reach out to our customer support anytime.

President/COO in US
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

PMP for GovCon

4 last year

Comments: Technical support and development are very hands on with addressing enhances and questions.

Pros:

Great usage on milestone and task level displays for proposal response documents need for Project Management Planning.

Cons:

Cloud based refresh rate when editing existing or exiting new plans is a bit slow.

last year

Thank you for providing the feedback.

Irfan A.
Senior Design Consultant in Pakistan
Market Research, 10 000+ Employees

Very Good

4 2 years ago

Comments: It's easy to use, great user experience, recommended for newbies and experts

Pros:

User-friendly, reliable, accurate and also in your budget compare to other market products

Cons:

Overall fewer users should be distributed to masses

2 years ago

Thanks Irfan, we hope to have you onboard with us for many coming years.

Taylor W.
Project Coordinator - SUD in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Employees

Erie County Health

4 2 months ago

Comments: Good, we have just begun using PlanStreet with our team and they have adapted well.

Pros:

This is much more user friendly than previous system, so far. Hoping it will allow for better reporting.

Cons:

Reports feature seems a touch more difficult than needs to be, however we have not spend much time within the reporting feature. Will reach out if needed. A plan street FAQ or user guide specific to the software would also be helpful

John N.
Project Manager in US

Instrumental in streamlining processes and collaboration

5 2 years ago

Comments: Project management, team collaboration and resource demand management.

Pros:

It's a complete package with strong project planning, tracking and project accounting features. Ability to carry out agile scaled scrum along with traditional scheduling engine makes PlanStreet unique.

Cons:

There is everything to like about PlanStreet.

2 years ago

Hi John, Really appreciate your kind words. Your feedback is valuable to us.

Awa K.
Assistant in Canada

Very nice interface

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software is organized and very easy to use. It also helps us manage our budget which is amazing.

Cons:

Nothing. I like everything about the software.

2 years ago

Hi Awa, Thank you for sharing your feedback about our platform.

Mark W.
Owner in US

Happy

5 last year

Comments: Brian has been very supportive, quick to respond, and get the things I need help with back fast.

Pros:

The software is easy to use and has the ability for me to make most my own changes as I need

Cons:

I'm still learning the software, So I don't have anything I don't like so far.

last year

Thanks Mark. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Jasmine B.
Program Director in US
Individual & Family Services, 2-10 Employees

Plan street for the WIN!

5 7 months ago

Comments: Still learning, but I love how user-friendly it is.

Pros:

I love how easy the system is. very easy to use.

Cons:

I would like to be able to track time by using the scheduler and have that transfer over to the timesheets.

7 months ago

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

Saul V.
Founding Principal in US
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees

Resource Management

5 last year

Comments: We would embark on this implementation again knowing what we know today. Excellent team and product

Pros:

The customer support and ease of managing needed reports and additional tools

Cons:

some added reports that were needed for our team, but it was addressed exceptionally.

last year

Thank you Saul. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Ricardo P.
Senior Program Director in US

Real Champions Inc. Software Review

5 6 months ago

Comments: My overall experience was great. I fell in love with the system when I saw a demo of how it works.

Pros:

The most advantageous features are the ability to embed the intake forms into our website to have information go directly to the system. Another benefit is being able to place all of our participants into the system and track them in that system.

Cons:

There are some features that I believe we do not need or that I do not fully understand their functions. I also wish there was a step by step manual that is given for each function or maybe a manual that reflects what is learned during the onboarding process. Sometimes, I may forget how to do a specific thing, it would be helpful to be able to go back to a document that refreshes my memory, so that I would not have to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

6 months ago

Thank you Ricardo, your feedback is valuable or us. and we are working on your suggestions

Kashan M.
Sr SQA Analyst in Pakistan
Financial Services, Self Employed

PlantStreet Project Management Tool

5 2 years ago

Comments: Previously I was facing a problem to manage multiple projects concurrently , PlanStreet Port folio screen makes it easier and I could trace the status and working hours easily. List view Screen let me know the Instantaneous status of Each task and resource allocation on Tasks and Project.

Pros:

This software is a Complete package for Project Management where Manager can keep track of the project Status , timeline. The best thing I like most is the Resource Allocation screen where manager can track the Workload , Allocation and Task completion percentage of the Resource for individual as well as multiple Project.

Cons:

I would like to have customize reports that would help me to generate the custom reports according to the requirement of the customers.

2 years ago

Hey Kashan, Glad to hear from you. We will definitely work on customizing the reports in future.

Sr maria louise E.
Case Manager in US

Case Management in your Budget

4 last year

Comments: PlanStreet is making it easier for us to focus on our clients, and connect them with the resources they need.

Pros:

PlanStreet allows us to track our clients easily, and manage who will follow up with different tasks. We were able to customize the Intake screen to fit our needs. This helped support users who were new to a digital environment. Also the ability to email an intake sheet to our client is a great feature. We also use this feature to send

Cons:

For a case management tool, there isn't a way to keep a database of resources, which is the mainstay of case management. We hope PlanStreet will add a feature to create at least a contact list of resources to help our clients.

last year

Thanks Maria. We are glad that you liked it and your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet. Your feedback is important to us and we will look into it so we can provide you the best case management solutions.

Debbie T.
Marketing Manager in Pakistan
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees

Synchronized our work

4 2 years ago

Comments: We requested for a demo and now my department is using their free trial version. hopefully we will purchase the monthly subscription

Pros:

They have detailed tutorials to understand the functionality and plus their support team is always available

Cons:

new names of options. because we are used to learn about specific terms. Street Center, My street was initially difficult to understand

2 years ago

Hi Debbie, Good to know that the magic is working. Hope to work with you in the future on a continuous basis. keep sharing your feedback it is valuable for us.

Sarah H.
Community Engagement Manager in US

Good Experience so Far!

5 7 months ago

Pros:

The set up team has been such a great help and we have worked to get our systems up and running! Grateful for their flexibility and their help in customizing this for us and our team.

Cons:

Not having the ability to auto-link cases and having to input these manually. Still getting to know the software, so TBD.

7 months ago

We are pleased to know that you are having a great experience using PlanStreet.

Aaron M.
Managing Director & PM in Canada
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Just getting started

5 last year

Pros:

Gantt Chart, resource allocation/revenue calculation

Cons:

Different interface than I was used to with Buildertrend.

last year

Thanks Aaron. We are glad that your organization is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Shahzad A.
Digital Media Guru in Pakistan

All in One Project Management Tool

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Their customer support and accounts team is really good and supportive. You will get all the systems integrated in their tool. Kanban Board, Gantt Chart and Project Portfolio Management. We will surely buy their monthly subscription after completing trial period.

Cons:

In start it was little tricky to understand the system how it is working but when we got detailed demo and starts working it was more easy

last year

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about our platform.

Phillip A.
Sr Project Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

Timesheet

1 last year

Comments: Hard to navigate the software filling out your timesheet according the project task and hours. Very time consuming just to complete a timesheet which should be so simple.

Pros:

N/A

Cons:

NA

last year

Phillip, We are sorry that you are having difficulties with the timesheet. We would like to schedule a training/meeting to walk you through the ease of using timesheets in PlanStreet. Thanks, John McGovern

Verda S.
Verda S.
Social media consultant in Canada
Design, 11-50 Employees

Very effective and efficient software

5 8 months ago

Pros:

The design if the software is easy to use. Does not require a lot of time to learn. Helps with managing our files and allows us to make them accessible to who ever we want from our team. Also, the PlanStreet team is very helpful and is always there to answer any questions.

Cons:

I wasn’t able to connect my google account however, the team helped me and went through step by step to show me how it can be done.

8 months ago

We are glad that you are having a good experience with PlanStreet.

Outi C.
Owner in US

Robust but Easy Project Management tool

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy to learn! Supports both Waterfall and Agile project management giving us an option to choose the appropriate PM approach for each project and keep our projects all in one tool. The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it - I would describe the product as light-weight option for other project management heavies. Not light-weight in capabilities but in how little it makes you to do while providing you with a full portfolio view of all projects in your organization.

Cons:

At first I was confused on how the content for the selection lists was created but after receiving the admin rights, I was happy!

2 years ago

hi Outi, Thank you for valuable feedback. As per your statement "The application does a lot of heavy lifting without making me feel it ." this was actually our main point of focus and we are continuously working on it to make user experience even better.

Stephanie W.
Project Director in US

Meets our needs

4 3 months ago

Comments: PlanStreet is committed to giving a good experience.

Pros:

The customer service is great; every issue we've had has been addressed and resolved. The company is committed to meeting the needs we presented.

Cons:

It is not made specifically as a CRM, which is our primary need. We also need it for storing client-signed documents and we had signficant issues with this feature in the beginning. However, the team was committed to solving the problem, and now we haven't had an issue with this for a long time.

Roger C.
Program Director in US

5 7 months ago

Comments: Tracking

Pros:

I like that I have the space to design my vision. I am able to create programs and documents. I appreciate that clients can help manager their accounts.

Cons:

I don't know if I have any. I am new at my job and was solo. I really had to design this out of thin air.

6 months ago

We really appreciate your kind words. Thankyou

David N.
Project Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees

Collaborate

5 last year

Comments: It's been a helpful tool for our firm

Pros:

The easiness of setting up and managing multiple projects

Cons:

At first it didn't seem like it was geared towards our industry, but the development team quickly made adjustments.

last year

Thank you, David. We are glad that Collaborate is benefiting from PlanStreet.

Brookley T.
Clinical Manager in US

STAY AWAY

1 8 months ago

Comments: Do not use this service, save your money and spend it on a service that will actually work!

Pros:

We never received a software that worked for us therefore I didn’t like anything about this software!

Cons:

This software was not useful at all. It was not the product that we were sold whatsoever. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has horrible customer service, blamed us for his program not working the way that it needs to. We never received a functional service and were never refunded. The company continued to string us along with promises for a software that would work for us and never delivered.

8 months ago

We are sorry to hear your feedback. Software implementation requires time commitment from both sides. Unfortunately, you were not involved in the implementation process. Our team interacted with a very junior resource from your team who didn't have the decision making authority. Hence, the go-live was delayed and you never experienced the full capability of PlanStreet. I wish you best of luck. PlanStreet team is always available to work with you.