txtsignal Reviews

by Seventh Compass

Filter by:

• Overall

About txtsignal

Simple and powerful text messaging solution that allows businesses to conduct bulk SMS campaigns and provide detailed insights.

Learn more about txtsignal

Pete T.
Acupuncturist and Owner
Political Organization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/05

"Solving a real problem"

Comments: I have a small team of folks who need fairly regular updates about a shared project (the nature of it is readily identifiable and somewhat sensitive, I apologize for the lack of detail), and TXTsignal has made that communication much easier. We tried Slack but for some of the team that was too much overhead (not all team members are technical), and we tried a shared Signal group but there were a number of logistic reasons why that did not really pan out. TXTsignal allowed an administrator to really manage what messaging was going out, who was responding for whether they could be present or not, and provided exactly the right level of technological involvement for a variety of user proficiencies (simply receive and respond to texts is something any of our crew can handle).

Pros: TXTsignal is extremely usable. Design matters, and no how good a piece of software might be underneath, if you can't understand quickly how to do common things, none of the rest matters. TXTsignal's design is clean and modern, and while there are a few things I'd like to see tweaked, it is very solid, and in all important aspects, very good. I have had occasion to reach out to the service team, and they are always prompt, courteous, and they clearly understand their product. They have helped me find what I needed quickly, within a matter of hours and never later than the same business day. My use of the software requires privacy for my users, and that includes not selling their data off to third parties or advertisers. As far as I can tell from my research, TXTsignal is one of the few companies that do not mishandle my user data or contact details. They have it in writing, and given the data environment we find ourselves in, that's something that matters to me.

Cons: Perhaps it's unfair to have so few complaints, it seems forced. But the reality is that the only issues I've ever encountered with the service had more to do with how much it could do, and me not fully grasping the scope of what was on offer at times. I've had to contact support to explain a few things, and often it turned out that my use of the software was just a more simple case, and I was making it more complicated.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/05
Bryan B.
Station Manager
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/23

"txtsignal is the best in the business"

Comments: txtsignal helps us reach our audience in a way that's critical to our business. Everyone has a phone in their hands. This allows us to connect to everyone - instantly! The customer service is the best. I've always gotten an email or even a call back when I have questions. They're very quick to respond to any need I may have. I just don't feel like I could get this kind of service with anyone else!

Pros: The software is very easy to use. Adding contacts is simple and the ease of self signups is wonderful. Sending messages which can also post to social media is a big plus for us.

Cons: We have been a customer for MANY years and I have never had a complaint. When issues arise (and it's been just a time or two), they're quickly resolved.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/23
Media Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"txtsignal Review"

Comments: txtsignal has been a great tool. They don't have everything some of the bigger companies have, but for the price and the personal touch it's been more than worth it.

Pros: Pros:
Quick setup and start
Cost efficient
UI is clean and easy to navigate
Built-in analytics
Rollover of unused credits
No contract - month to month subscription
Unlimited keywords
Customer support is awesome and helpful
Owner is invested in company

Cons: Cons:
Can't export analytics (caveat - company was able to have customer support sends weekly reports instead)
Minor issues in beginning with compliance

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Joe S.
Director high school ministry
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/13

"Time to find something better"

Comments: I’ve used txtsignal for over 6 years because Ability to opt out was there and the price point when I started. I’m actually looking for a better service bc there has to be one by now

Pros: Participants could opt out anytime very easily.

Cons: The interface has always been clunky and non-intuitive.

Geoff M.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees

"SMS Marketing"

Comments: I've been with them for many years and have rarely had any problems. If I do, they are quick to respond and resolve the issue.

Pros: I like the fact that I can post pictures to the text messages. We have a restaurant and food pictures are important.

Cons: I have to select who I want to send messages to. Wish it would just be a default all unless you change it.

Student Worship Pastor
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/18

"It’s great, but a little expensive"

Pros: We love how easy to use it is, and we’ve had great success sending out messages to our customers and receiving responses.

Cons: It would be nice if their website was a little more mobile friendly and if they are tiered pricing was structured differently, we usually have to bump into the higher tier, but we don’t use nearly all of the texts that That provides, so I feel like we’re paying for more than what we use.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/18
Adam D.
Generations Pastor
Religious Institutions, 13-50 Employees

"Meets all my needs "

Comments: It has been exactly what I needed. Could it be better? Probably. But it does exactly what it says it will do, and does so fairly efficiently. Overall, this is a good product

Pros: It is easy to add people and communicate to people how to be added. It's very easy to put people into groups

Cons: I wish it had an app for my phone where I could easily send and receive texts. Also, I wish you could forward any texts you receive to another phone number

Val S.
Education Minister
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/13

"Love Advance Scheduling... Less Happy with Mobile Version..."

Comments: This works great for reminders, though I always use it as a secondary or follow-up communication resource (not the initial send).

Pros: The feature to schedule messages in advance and attach pictures has been AMAZING. I love having everything logged so there is a paper trail of what has been discussed, as well.

Cons: The mobile version won't let me look at, much less text to, individual numbers. Only groups.

Charmene E.
Executive Assistant/Church Administrator

"Easy to use"

Comments: Overall, I have had a great experience with using the system and with the customer support provided, when needed.

Pros: What I like most about this software is that it is very user-friendly.

Cons: What I like least is the maximum number of characters allowed per message.

Todd S.
Senior Pastor

"Easy to use"

Comments: Overall I am satisfied with txtsignal. It does all I expect it to do. It is simple, but simple is good in today's complex world.

Pros: Txtsignal is a great concept which is easy to use. Once you have entered your contacts manually or by having them enroll, it is so easy to use the platform. I use the program all the time and am appreciative of how simple it is to use.

Cons: For what I pay each month to use txtsignal, it does all i expect it to do.

Shawn K.
Youth director
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/10

"Great service"

Pros: Customer service
Ease of use
The company is always open to suggestions to make it better

Cons: A little pricey but overall have found its worth the price for the great customer service

• Reviewed on 2018/08/10
Kim R.
Administrative Assistant

"Love It!!!"

Comments: Nothing but good things!

Pros: So easy to use! The members of our church love the simplicity of it.

Cons: Wish it was an app that could be accessed from a smart phone.

Anna G.
Media & Production Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/16

"TxtSignal was great to work with! Their service helped make our communication project professional."

Pros: I love how user-friendly and intuitive their software is. We didn't have to spend time learning how to operate it - as soon as we set up an account, every feature was ready to be used.

Cons: Honestly, there wasn't anything I disliked about their software. Their software is so easy to use and dependable.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/16
Cooper J.
Associate pastor

"Txt signal works!"

Comments: Have enjoyed it overall!

Pros: Easy to use, can reach our audience with a single click.

Cons: Maybe if the mobile version of the site was better.

David M.
Restaurants, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/13

"Affordable text message service reliable"

Comments: Definitely helpful. Seems to be more effective with new opt in

Pros: It works as expected. Delayed calendar helpful time saver allowing set up of several

Cons: Can't set up one time use so that customer can only receive text once for key word

Lisa R.
Children's Minister

"Great product"

Comments: Very professional, helpful and they resolve issues in a timely manner.

Pros: The ease is great. I am able to quickly send messages to my parents, etc.

Cons: Nothing. I am enjoying the product. It has been great.

Nick M.
Projects Supervisor
Public Relations & Communications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/04

"Txtsignal for mass communication"

Comments: We are able to send out and receive regular text messages and project updates to targeted audience.

Pros: Easy to setup for segregating different text recipients and classifying unique messages for each separate group.

Cons: Limit on length of message (i.e. character limit)

• Reviewed on 2018/09/04