Meazureup Checklist & Audit App Reviews

• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,8 /5

About Meazureup Checklist & Audit App

MeazureUp helps multi-unit businesses ensure operational consistency and accountability with a digital checklist app.

Learn more about Meazureup Checklist & Audit App

Showing 25 reviews of 39

Scott C.
Director of Training & Implementation
Food & Beverages, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"Good app, great customer service."

Comments: More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros: The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons: When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Shawn C.
Director of Franchise Operations
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"I have found the software to be quite straightforward and very easy to use."

Comments: Reporting is fantastic. The ability to attach photos is crucial. The ability to explain audit points and things to look for in the info section is very helpful.

Pros: Ease of use/next to no training required. Not being reliant on being connected to the cloud adds very good flexibility.

Cons: The photo function housed within the Meazureup app is quite terrible. I would much rather have a longer upload time and better photos than a shorter upload time with photos that may not be useful.

Sarah C.
Director of Training
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"MeazureUp is very intuitive and all the auditors caught on quickly"

Pros: Ease of use, customer service is quick with responses to questions, quick and easy implementation and training

Cons: Pictures cannot be taken from the app in landscape mode. Ability to manipulate data from a report export.

Jay V.
Director Of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/13

"I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered."

Comments: A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros: We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons: initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Regional Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/13

"I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use."

Comments: Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros: Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons: The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well.
Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

by MeazureUp on 2018/07/17

Hi,

Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device.

Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can resolve these problems for you.

best,

Ray

Company Compliance Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"Customer support is very helpful, easy to use"

Comments: No more paper to store so freeing up more space in the office.

Pros: it can grow with your company, it is easy to train team members on. It is user friendly for all departments and areas.

Cons: It does not automatically log out after submitting so team members can use each others email if they do not log out.

by MeazureUp on 2018/07/16

Hi,

Thanks for the review! Please send us an email at [email protected] so that we can learn more about your log-out concerns and help you resolve the issue.

best,

Ray

Eddie O.
Franchisee Coach/Compliance Officer
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in stores."

Comments: Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros: The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items. The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons: I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Director of IT and Purchasing
Food & Beverages, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions."

Comments: It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros: We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons: It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

Mark sebastian K.
Construction Coordinator
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"Very easy to use on either iPhone or iPad"

Comments: The ability to no longer have to carry around a ton of paperwork, everything visit is standard and available on my phone.

Pros: The fact that I can do everything from my phone without have to carry a laptop with me from store to store.

Cons: I don't like the fact that in the camera view I can no longer zoom. Also spell checking integration would be a good addition

Glenn O.
Director of Franchise Operations
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"Over very happy with the program!"

Pros: Very easy to use, takes 5 mins to get a new auditor ready to go.
No Issues, the software works all the time. never goes down.
The group is excellent, always able to get a hold of someone. if you do have an issue (which is very rare) it is fixed very fast.
Open to thoughts on making things better. Very open to feedback on possible improvements.

Cons: Able to save a review part way through would be nice.
Being able to assess all data for each and every task.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Andrew I.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"We use MeazureUp for our in-store audits. Very good and automated platform."

Pros: Automated and well-connected. MeazureUp is a great platform connecting our auditors and owners and provides a great tool for consistency and auditing.
Mobile friendly. Cloud-based site has great analytics and reports.
Easy to update and use

Cons: Missing calendar / scheduling feature
Automated compliance letters
Heavier strikes for frequent offences

John N.
Vice President

"Easy, problem free"

Pros: Easy of use, good layout/interface, quality reporting, intuitive design, excellent way to follow up with franchisees

Cons: Had difficulty adding comments to the sections at first, bu this has since been addressed. The email reports are too large in terms of file size.

David B.
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"So far its been great but we just started with you!"

Pros: I am excited to start using it seems like a great tool and my staff is really excited to start using it as well

Cons: Not sure yet but would love to provide feedback after we start using it over the next few weeks. I am sure there will be a few items we would like tweaked.

Steven G.
Director of Franchise Performance
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/25

"Operations review"

Comments: We are able to measure individual performance and take pictures to reinforce the observation

Pros: Its a great tool to provide feedback on individual location operation ability

Cons: There isn't anything to not likeit provides irreducible proof of what really happening

• Reviewed on 2019/01/25
Whitney B.
Director of Training and Compliance
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/16

"Excellent software that's customizable to fit!"

Pros: I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

Cons: I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Ashley H.
Senior Training Manager
Restaurants, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/17

"Game changing for our operations"

Comments: Operations is much easier to track and analyze. With the photo capabilities we can all be on the same page and see actual results instead of trying to interpret explanations/descriptions. We also love the action plan functionality, with the ability to create an action plan to address specific tasks.

Pros: We utilize the action plans and the photo capabilities most. It helps us show the reality and create plans to fix and opportunities that arise. It also allows us to celebrate successes in the field. It is how we field verify things.

Cons: We have 6 restaurant brands, and for similar assessments (such as kitchen audit reports) we have to build each one from scratch. I know they are working on a feature to allow us to copy info over and edit what we need, but currently it can be time consuming.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/17
Robert M.
Director of Operations
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/02

"Business Development Manager"

Comments: Great experience using meazureup

Pros: Ease of use,Flexibility and ease of use

Cons: Love the product! No problems, we’ve been with them a while.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/02
Jacob C.
VP of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"This has been really great!"

Pros: Automated reviews, I love getting the emails so I can follow up and see what happened at each store

Cons: Ease of updating questions, wish that I had an opportunity for everyone to be able to change questions on the fly

Elizabeth W.
District Manager for Company Ops
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/13

"I am very pleased with this app. And the customer service is impeccable"

Comments: They help us do audits in my locations and helps my locations know what to do moving forward.

Pros: It's easy to use and any adjustments are easy to take care of immediately. Don't have to wait to add anything or remove.

Cons: There really isn't anything complaints I have about this software. It's easy to use and self-explanatory. Thank you

Tom M.
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"Excellent software for the franchising world!"

Comments: Accurate information!

Pros: What I like most about the Meazure Up software is the ease of use and the ease in training my staff. Also, the fact that the software has the ability to operate on a mobile phone makes it very cost conscious and again easy for employees to operate and acquire the app.

Cons: At the end of the day, there are no cons to the software platform. It is easy to use, cost-conscious and reliable. A great tool in the franchising world!

Richard L.
Area Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/16

"I like it, but it seems to be tough to navigate for some team"

Pros: I like how it can be accessed from any device. The print function of the reports is also very helpful.

Cons: I wish there was an alarm function to alert of incomplete audits both at my level and also an alert function on the piece of technology being used.

Business Development Manager
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/17

"Not bad"

Comments: Being able to properly audit stores and have proof of why I rated it as I did. The back end saves everything for easy distribution to franchisees and record keeping

Pros: It's very thorough and i like that I can attach pictures to my ratings to back up my decisions. It's good for that

Cons: Not always easy to navigate. Sometimes I have to go back and re put in the dates of audit and follow up.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/17
Scott R.
Franchise Area Representative
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/10

"This very easy to use. Even a first time it was easy to follow and use."

Comments: Cut report time almost by half. Very easy to use. I also like the reporting detail.

Pros: Easy to modify and use. This product is also very easy to teach to use. Make the reporting process faster and less time consuming.

Cons: It would be nice to run multiple timer at the same time. For the application that we use this program it works really well.

Steven D.
Director of Franchise Development
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/16

"The folks at measure up were very accommodating when it came to meeting our needs"

Pros: Software is easy to use but what we really like is how flexible MeazureUp was when it came to making changes to our current compliance checks. We started off with a system that we felt would work well within our stores. During the role out we noticed we had to change somethings quickly. Their team worked with us in timely manner to makes the necessary changes.

Cons: So far so good. Everything is working out so far.

Salvatore R.
Director, In Theatre Sales
Entertainment, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/01

"Awesome Tool for Any Organization"

Comments: Easy to implement, easy of use, low cost.

Pros: Easy of Use, simple. User friendly. Would recommend.

Cons: Nothing really. No issues and not complaints.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/01