15 years helping South African businesses

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands is a revolutionary business-building platform that simplifies every step of starting, managing, and growing a business.

Learn more about Tailor Brands

Pros:

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running.

Cons:

They do not provide you with a phone number to call them (must be trying to hide).

Tailor Brands ratings

4.2
4.1
4.1
3.9

7.6/10

Tailor Brands has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 290 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Tailor Brands before?

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor in Romania
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

The best logo maker!

Comments: Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Pros:

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive. In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option. As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough. Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Cons:

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest. Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Krystin
Integrative Health Coach in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Thank God for Tailor Brands!!!

Comments: It’s been a one stop shop for all of my business needs, and for that I’m especially grateful. It’s been an easy, simple process too. I was not tech savvy at all and I was very worried about my abilities in making my own website but tailor brands is so easy to use that I didn’t have any real issues. I’m also grateful that they offer all the legal business stuff like starting an LLC too. I can literally do everything I need to do for my business on tailor brands. Excellent overall experience!

Pros:

I was looking for the easiest, highest quality, yet budget friendly web design company and I found it in Tailor Brands! I was not tech savvy at all but I was able to figure out how to make my own website with ease thanks to tailor brands! Plus they offer everything you need in one place! I got my business email, registered my LLC, do my own graphic design and business cards through tailor brands. It couldn’t have been easier! Thank God for Tailor Brands! I couldn’t be happier with their quality services and affordable prices! I’ll never even look at another company for my needs because I am so happy with my experiences with Tailor Brands! I’ve been using them for almost a year and they’ve sent me all the business/legal reminders I need, plus they offer personalized help! Thank you Taylor Brands for all that you do! Best company out there!!

Cons:

Nothing really. There were a few times I was confused about how to use the software but I eventually figured it out, and I got help from the tailor brands team too.

Alejandro
ceo in Australia
Accounting, 51–200 Employees

worse company ever

1.0 last month New

Comments: this company is the worse company, they are thief, 4 weeks and no LLC, they told me they put the application, I spoken to the Delaware Gov they don't have any application in file! they charge me another 558 dollars for a company i did not even register! they said it was a mistake, I'm still waiting for my money back! do not touch this company!!!!

Pros:

Cons:

none is just a joke, they take your money and forget about you, they keep going around and around

4 weeks ago

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Angela
Financial Services, Self Employed

Tailor Brands

Comments: Creating a quality website has been hard and costly, until I found Tailor Brands. Setting up my website with TB was very user friendly.

Pros:

Setting up my website was very easy and the customer service is great.

Cons:

I'm not good myself at SEO so I have not been able to make that work. But, I have hired an SEO company so it's about to get better.

Gabriel
President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

Comments: Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Pros:

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Cons:

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

5 years ago

Hi Gabriel, Thank you very much for leaving us your review! We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :) If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]! Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Beatrice
Beatrice
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Customer Service Nailed It

Comments: I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros:

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons:

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

5 years ago

Hi Beatrice! We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :) We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users. If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Sean
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

don't waste your money on tailor brands

1.0 last month New

Comments: terrible. when I request a refund for the charges they weren't supposed to take from my account they offered a store credit instead, after I had already explained that I would never use their services again.

Pros:

they create a false sense of security by scaring you into thinking there will be fines and penalties if you don't opt for their overpriced services. it felt easy at the time, I later realized that I could have done it all myself and been totally fine. at one point I actually got a letter from the secretary of states office warning of a scam they had just pulled on me.

Cons:

I tried to cancel my subscription since they hadn't delivered the services I had been paying for, they charged me for an extra year before they closed my account

last month

Mike
Mike
Lead Hand Shaker in US
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Good for quick logo designs

Comments: If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Pros:

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Cons:

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Christopher
Christopher
Operations manager in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Support!

Comments: My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Pros:

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Cons:

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

5 years ago

Hi Christopher! We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :) Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Regional Sales Manager in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Looking to create a logo for your business? They will do it for you

Comments: I love Tailor Brands, they have created several logos for me.

Pros:

As a young entrepreneur, I have used TailorBrands several times. They Cassandra easily create your new business logo or redesign one that you already have!

Cons:

I can't say many bad things about Tailor Brands. Maybe I would like more options when it comes to customization.

Thiago
atendimento ao cliente in Brazil
Wholesale, Self Employed

Practical and objective software to create a logo

Comments: The software is very practical and intuitive so that you can get to your final result, in a few minutes I got my expected result, I just needed to select the models and colors of my taste and the software did everything else, in the end I got a beautiful and original logo, I confess that I did not like much the amount to be paid for it.

Pros:

The software provides many options so that you can get the best result, also and very intuitive making it easy to use. The software provides many models, colors and fonts thus having gigantic possibilities for your brand logo and if you do not like the result you can change it and add what you want to it.

Cons:

Even though it is almost impossible not to like the end result, the software can be difficult to access for many people, since the amount to be paid for your logo, brand is a little high.

Naptalie
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Good product, poor communication, no cancelation policy.

Comments: Logo creation, started out rocky, had to get help because their set up isn't clear, i ended up having to get them to help me merge(and it's still not merged properly) i thought everything else was great until i found out that i couldn't get a refund on a product i am no longer using. Also you can't delete a payment, you can add another but they don't allow you to remove it once it's in their system. Scammy AFI just wanted a refund for something i don't want or need and they said they "couldnt stop a payment that's been started" bulls*it

Pros:

I loved their logo design. This is the only thing worth using them for l, but JUST buy the design, do not do a monthly service, you can get a website set up and do all your paperwork without getting charged more than your legal fees.

Cons:

Zero communication about renewals, yes, i get it, they want you to forget so they can take your money, so of course the don't let you know in an email that you're set to auto renew, that would mean they lose money, there is no cancelation, so now I'm stuck for an entire, with a service i don't want or need. Avoid! Only use for logo creation, everything else is expensive and they bombard you with "upgrades" everything costs extra. Oh, only $72 for an email! Only $35 for a mailbox, only $200 for legal protection.. the list goes on forever until you've been nickeled and dimed to death.

last year

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected]. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Gary
Consumer Services, Self Employed

For the Money...Very disappointed

Comments: I have spent well over $1000 for what? You Te trying to make me pay for my website twice ...Left messages for help and no response...

Pros:

1 stop shop for llc. I did like the web set up until I had problems with being double charged

Cons:

Can't get a human on the phone to help me..Get flooded with spamBeing charged twice for things

last year

Ken
Freelancer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

They will steal money once they have your credit card

Pros:

Decent interface and was able to get basic things completed.

Cons:

Tailor Brands has now illegally charged my card multiple times over 2 years. You sign up, can't cancel, and it is impossible to get anyone to respond to you. Last year I had them issue me a refund after charging me for a full year instead of the one month I signed up for. After fighting with them, they refunded me. That was one year ago. Account closed! Then exactly a year later they charged me again for an entire new yearly subscription. They didn't notify me, i didn't have an active account, and when logging in (no paid account) I could see the charge and invoice, but again no subscription. I notified them and they told me I did have an account and told me with instructions how to cancel. Again, there was no "cancel" button shown since the account wasn't active. I had to notify PayPal since I assume Tailor Brands was making it impossible for me to cancel so they could charge me again next year. Total scam! Stay away.

10 months ago

Vateicia
NBV in US
Retail, Self Employed

Just getting started

Comments: Overall you have to start somewhere and a lot of people say tailor brand is where it’s at I agree just for the price for new starter is pricey

Pros:

This is new for me getting my certificate and ein# is going to change history for my family

Cons:

To pricey wish some of the items that’s needed for cheaper so everything can be brought at once

Brittany
Brittany
Founder in US
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Sooooo much Spam.

Comments: I would recommend an alternative.

Pros:

Website looks good but it was actually disorganized and not so great to navigate.

Cons:

They are disorganized and they spam me like crazy via email, phone, text. Very unprofessional tactics. I've had to block them across multiple platforms.

11 months ago

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

laquan
Photography, Self Employed

Shots by que

Comments: My overall experience with tailor brands professional team worthy worthwhile and on point

Pros:

What I liked most about tailor brands it was fast easy understandable reliable also when you reach out to the team they get back to you in a timely professional manner

Cons:

There was nothing I liked least about tailor brands

Marley
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Best site to start up your business

Comments: I love Tailor brands

Pros:

User friendly, beyond helpful, and Iam just overall impressed! The only thing I wished they had was a payroll site.

Cons:

Nothing I have seen so far that I wasn't impressed with.

Andrea
Founder in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Branding with ease

Comments: It’s been a positive experience.

Pros:

The ease of the graphic design tools helps me create a striking visual brand.

Cons:

It would be helpful for the platform to resize images for multiple social channels. It would save time.

Clara
Sports Medicine PT- RJ Circle Facilitator in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Beware Beware Beware

Comments: Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros:

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons:

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Ebony
Owner & CEO in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

One Stop Shop

Pros:

Tailor Brands is easy to use and their customet service is responsive & supportive. I'm so happy I took the risk and allowed tailor brands to support me in helping me build my company.

Cons:

Nothing to add at this time. I find Tailor Brand's service offerings to be great and exactly what I needed.

Isaac
Ceo in US
Retail, Self Employed

do not buy this

Comments: Absolutely terrible don't even bother. Your better off getting a website build with square if that's what your looking for

Pros:

They have a group to help build you a website

Cons:

There customer service is awful they have no support number just email. They love to to upcharge on so many things but the issue is they charge you for it and then never it give it to you. I'm actually dealing with an issue right now where they charging me extra to add more than 100 products to my site and you can't pay for it through the site you have to email them to get it. They charged me for.it. but never gave me the service and now.there mia and no one wants to email me back about this

Retail, 11–50 Employees

AI Generic Generated Logos

Comments: I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros:

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons:

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

5 years ago

Hi! Thanks for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create. This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :) If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Robin
Design, Self Employed

Tailor Brand Review

Comments: Very easy to use and organized well to get us started. However, difficult if you have to speak to a person.

Pros:

Ease of use and organization. Quick turnaround. I’m

Cons:

Lack of people who understand your issues. Lack of follow-through.

Veronica
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Easy breezy tailor brands

Comments: When I was first started to get my LLC I couldn’t pick a good name for the business but I talk threw emails with one of the customer service and they helped me.

Pros:

I really enjoyed how easy the website is to use and create things that I need and want for my business.

Cons:

Nothing it’s all good. I wouldn’t change orSay anything bad about this website