About Shape

The most flexible CRM ever is free to try for 14 days.

Learn more about Shape

Pros:

Fast response, easy to use website, very easy to request a demo.

Shape ratings

4,9

Shape has an overall rating of 4,9 out 5 stars based on 33 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Shape before?

Jedd L.
Jedd L.
Branch Manager in US
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

This is the best CRM a mortgage company can use! And competitively priced too!

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: Great customer service! They were very quick to help when I had questions or needed any assistance.

Pros:

I was able to work with the team at Shape to custom tailor it to fit my company's needs exactly!

Cons:

There really wasn't any draw backs... I just wish I found them before I made my previous commitment to the CRM company I was using, I could have been saving money and had access to a superior software a lot sooner.

Kari F.
Real Estate Agent in US
Real Estate, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent Product for Real Estate Agents

5,0 5 months ago

Pros:

Great product to keep all your clients organized and updated throughout the process. Easy to use marketing automation. I have other marketing automation systems and its so confusing. This is straight forward and every effective.

Cons:

I would say price, agents like to keep overhead low but this definitely is worth every penny.

Kyle H.
Loan Officer/Realtor in US

Extensive CRM/POS Software

5,0 last month New

Pros:

This software is user-friendly and easy to follow. Shape helps to STAY organized and focused on selling and making money. I love the automated follow up system and details so we don't lose out on any possible opportunities. This system guides you to stay in front of potential clients, to which we all know proper communication is KEY to acquiring new clients. Highly recommend Shape for any Mortgage Business that doesn't use this CRN. I have used other CRM/POS software, Shape is second to none. (you will see!!!)

Cons:

The only thing in my brief review and I wouldn't say this is a con because the reward on the backend is significant because Shape is so extensive configuring it to your exact needs requires some input on the business owner.

Principal in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Terrible customer service glitchy and eSignature is garbage

2,0 3 months ago

Comments: went with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and Monday and couldn't be happier and we saved money

Pros:

nothing This software company is terrible

Cons:

esignature mapping never worked properly

Timmya G.
Mortgage Underwriter in US
Financial Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees

Robust CRM!!!

5,0 last month New

Comments: Shape is an amazing clear cut, efficient, streamlined software that allows you to customize the portal to
your personal needs. It is a software that is easy to navigate with great organizational settings, tracking,
reporting and syncing components.

Pros:

Shape syncs, advertise, customizes, and provides the best reporting CRM system I’ve used. You can call, text, email, and send out mass marketing all in one on the platform. It is amazing to see the dashboard reports that shows leads, prospects, and live numbers. Shape is prepared from intake to closing and the platform is clear cut and customizable to my needs!

Cons:

When declining a document Shape allows you to provide a customized comment to explain the denial. I would love to explore a prepopulated drop-list of reasons for denial.

Madina H.
Account Executive in US
Information Technology & Services, 10 000+ Employees

Amazing tool, saved us daily hours and expenses!! Highly recommend

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: I have had an amazing experience with the software and team behind this all

Pros:

Ease of use, accountability, incredible customer service, and reliability

Cons:

It was a bit out of our budget, but after using the system and experiencing the service it’s definitely worth the investment

Dorsa M.
HR Recruiting in US
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Great system for prospecting and contact management

5,0 5 months ago

Comments: Great overall experience.

Pros:

The contact management and pipeline tools make our prospecting a lot easier. We use the system to share notes, share call recordings on leads and pretty much manage everything now. E-mail and text drip campaigns have automated a lot of the work we used to do as well. Would highly recommend Shape.

Cons:

No cons that I can think of, we like the software.

Rachel J.
Business Development Director in US
Banking, 2-10 Employees

Shape Review

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

The overall system seems very user friendly. Things seem to make sense where they are located and are easy to find. I love that inquiries on our website go straight into the CRM. We didn't have that with our last program.

Cons:

I have had some clients have issues with the mortgage application, but I haven't figured out yet if it is a software issue or a user issue.

William R.
Loan Originator in US
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Unbelievably user friendly mortgage CRM/POS with every feature imaginable

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: Shape is an all in one CRM/POS and marketing tool that is a must for any originator. It has never been easier to manage my pipeline and referrals, and my numbers have never been higher. I highly recommend Shape to any originator, as it has literally revolutionized my career.

Pros:

I was impressed with how easy it is o maintain your pipeline with all of the integrations and automations. I love how everything from lead funnels to file sharing easily accessible. One of my favorite features is the “if/then” functionality you can choose for marketing campaigns. .

Cons:

I have yet to find any cons with this system.

Jennifer T.
LO in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

The software that is shaping the mortgage industry

5,0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The software expedites the loan process from start to finish. The dash board keeps all parties informed including the borrower.

Cons:

There is no feature that I feel is missing

Jenna A.
Hiring Manager in US
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

Shape Software CRM

5,0 3 years ago

Comments: Shape Software is our most valuable business tool. Forget about complex and expensive CRM tools, Shape is the first software system that actually make the salesman's job easy. In addition, Shape's development team is always rolling out new and improved features on a regular basis, which makes me feel confident that they take pride in keeping up with current technology.

Pros:

Shape Software is intuitive, organized, customizable, and great for any sized company. It's been our most valuable tool in helping to streamline our processes. Your are able to test out all of the features of Shape for 14 days free with their trial to get a better feel for how it works. Shape is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities to run most businesses.

Cons:

Sometimes when you add or change information, you have to refresh in order to show the changes. Another function that I'd like to see added in future releases is batch de-duplication.

Patricia D.
project manager in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Amazing Software

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: A customized and centralized tool for organizing our customers and tracking our performance that can be accessed anywhere.

Pros:

Shape Software has been the most valuable tool for our business in tracking prospects and customers, following up, communicating, and nurturing relationships after their project has been wrapped up. We've found that it was an easy to adopt and use because of the intuitive layout and workflows. Shape's customer service and expertise in helping us get our custom software up and running really helped us to tailor the platform to our needs.

Cons:

I really don't have a lot of bad experience with Shape Software. Maybe one thing they can improve on is the ability to add fields yourself within the software. Right now, you need to call to have fields added, which has been an easy solution, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

Lisa Z.
Senior Loan Processor in US
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

Very User Friendly

5,0 4 days ago New

Comments: Overall, I love the software. Enough to even sign up for my company right away. The campaigns help you to stay in touch with clients past and present and this is key to keeping clients for the long term.

Pros:

This software makes the process look so easy. It’s a great way to stay organized from the application to funding of a loan. I love the easy means of communication to the borrower for items needed and if an item is declined or approved. The way that all the screens are laid out is very easy for all parties to follow along. The software seems to cover everything!

Cons:

Nothing that I could see by using the software.

Charles O.
Portfolio Manager in US

Best CRM I've Come Across

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: I highly recommend Shape to anyone looking for a cost-efficient, highly effective CRM software!

Pros:

Shape Software is, without a doubt, the best CRM software I have used for my company. Thanks to its ability to manage my client projects and capture leads, I have more time to focus on the bigger picture issues at my company. They frequently release excellent features and have top notch customer service. They built a custom system that fit all of my needs!

Cons:

No major complaints about this software. I wish some of the additional charges were included in the package but since the software is already so low, I do not mind paying them.

Sohaila H.
Board member in US

Fast implementation and robust capabilities!

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: Our team loves and can now focus on managing their customers rather than administrative tasks across multiple process/portals/excel spreads.

Pros:

Ease of integration and implementation!

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind- great support team and high availability, very pleased with the stability!

Marwah H.
Operations manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1 000 Employees

Great system for anyone in need of CRM

5,0 5 months ago

Pros:

This a must in our business, I couldn’t conduct business without the CRM, they have amazing support and training material

Cons:

It was a lot to take in but my questions were answered efficiently, the more you use the more you quickly learn to navigate.

Gabrielle S.
Digital Marketing Consultant in US

Finally found a software that has it all!

5,0 2 years ago

Pros:

I am a digital marketing consultant for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Using Shape Software has truly streamlined the entire process for me. Before, I had a complicated system of finding, tracking and managing client leads. Shape Software has all of the features for automated lead capture, sending follow-up messages, and project management within one user-friendly interface. The automation was one of the biggest selling points for me. Working and managing my consultancy alone, I love being able to offload mindless tasks and know they are being handled efficiently and that I can go and check in on them at any time. I was able to replace my crowded excel spreadsheet, email inbox labeling, and manual list with one system. I was able to clear up my workspace, cut down project time and costs, and focus more on providing exemplary service instead of managing my own business.

Cons:

I haven't used very many softwares before Shape Software, but it is definitely more intuitive than the other ones, which was my biggest grievance when I discovered it. I am working on growing my team and haven't been able to test the integrated features yet, but I'm hoping adding team members is as painless as everything else has been.

Natasha J.
Account Manager in US

We are using Setshape CRM for our company and is helps a lot mainly for recuriting services.

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: for account manager very easy to track with leads and keep up with sales pipline and report generation

Pros:

Setshape's many features are very user friendly, one I liked/used a lot is the simplified email marketing that connects to outlook or gmail and lead priotization reports that helps to focus on the possible oppurtunites to make better decisions, Online intake form builder that really helpful that links to our software and the details are exported to our database.

Cons:

Since we been using bulk email marketing, the additional charge/email sent and esignature seems to be extra unnecessary spending. For the pricing they charge as monthly fee these features can easily included without additional charge.

Destiny R.
Loan Officer in US
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Great Product For A Great Price

5,0 6 months ago

Comments: This software has helped me build my business and keep up with all my leads in a timely efficient way.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and any questions I have are answered in a timely manner.

Cons:

I haven't really found anything I don't like about this program.

Shuiab S.
Senior Accountant in US
Accounting, 10 000+ Employees

Great software

5,0 6 months ago

Pros:

Shape software is easy to use, intuitive, and just the perfect software. Highly recommended.

Cons:

Shape has minimal complaints from my side as per my needs

Veterinary Technician in US
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees

Amazing customer support

5,0 4 years ago

Comments: Our executive was very detailed and got exactly what I needed.

Pros:

I worked with the executive to build a custom system and I love it. It’s working out extremely well.

Cons:

I don’t have any complains.

Virtual Assistant in Philippines
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

An Outstanding Software I Wish Would Last Forever

5,0 4 years ago

Pros:

The software is user-friendly and very intuitive. I love how it organizes my leads and data quickly, and the marketing tools and integrations make life so much easier. My favorite feature is the click to call feature as it saves me a ton of time when I need to make calls.

Cons:

The layout is different from the previous systems I've used but after going through it all I actually prefer this layout vs. the others. No major cons that I can think of yet, just started using it - just wish I found it sooner.

Jon Q.
Accounting in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Easy Software Option

5,0 4 years ago

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use Share. The marketing is automated and makes life simple.

Cons:

There really isn’t any con about the software at this time.

Christopher J.
CSR in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees

A user friendly CRM with lots of features and Cutomization.

4,0 4 years ago

Pros:

A nice cloud based CRM that is very flexible to many business models. Easy to automate tasks that are done daily. Easily accessible from your mobile phone as well.

Cons:

No much that is bad to say about this software. It is packed with alot of features so figuring out the best way to use it for your business can take some time.

Joseph K.
Technician in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Helpful Beyond Belief

5,0 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, I am excited to continue using Shape. I believe it will streamline communications and records.

Pros:

Shape Software is absolutely amazing. An important part of being a functional company is maintaining excellent communication and records. With Shape this is a breeze. Anything you can imagine needing to keep records of, Shape has. It is an all-in-one platform that keeps companies together.

Cons:

I have zero complaints. The software exceeded my expectations.