AutoCommerce Reviews

by AutoCommerce

• Overall

About AutoCommerce

Sell more in 2018 without spending a dollar on ads. Amazon-like product recommendations - with just one click.

Learn more about AutoCommerce

Brandon H.

"Very user Friendly"

Pros: Different from the traditional model, the software (application) is already installed and configured. The user has the advantage of provisioning the server for an instance in cloud and in a couple hours they can have the application ready for use. This reduces the time spent in installation and configuration, and can reduce the issues that can get in the way of the software deployment.

Cons: Buyers drove the requirement to have both the software and the associated corporate data on-premise. The prevailing concerns over enterprise control of the software and corporate data security made it impossible for buyers to consider any other licensing or delivery model. This meant that software vendors -- and buyers -- were condemned to continuous maintenance, software update and asset management activities. Software license management proved to be highly complex, and enforcement of companywide compliance was difficult.

Lwiindi M.
Store Owner
Consumer Electronics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/23

"My store never had any customers until I used to autocommerce to start bringing traffic at no cost"

Comments: Traffic and traffic to my website

Pros: The software is easy to use, it is auto operated. Once all the settings are all in place, it's start running and you don't have to worry about traffic.
What I enjoy the most is the peace it gives knowing that you will have sales and will draw traffic to convert into customers and then sales start coming in. . . .

Cons: Its slow in driving traffic, and as if when you pay it will attract more customers. If only it can be very super fast in driving traffic it would be much more effective

Marcin G.
Head Waiter
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/25

"No value for my business "

Comments: None

Pros: I installed it in seconds. And start working also in a minutes. I loved the idea behind but for my dropshipping business I found many times ads about same products from different vendors.

Cons: Destroying overall impression of my site with very poor quality ads. Bad quality of pictures non existing description of description in different languages.

Warren N.
Shopify store owner
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/26

"I have only tried the Upsell Recommendations app. Easy to use app that does just as advertised."

Comments: Free and easy app to use.

Pros: Simple install and set up; get running in your shop right away.
Provides product recommendations for the customer in a clear and crisp way that doesn't class too much with my website. May be tougher to match a complicated backdrop/font.
Quick customer service response to determine the limitations of the app.

Cons: Didn't incorporate my currency converter from another app, so it would only display USD prices despite my store having international customers viewing in different currencies.
Upsell Recommendations would still suggest products that I hold in Oberlo but would temporarily not be displaying on my Shopify store. If the customer clicked on the product, it would bring them to a 404 error page, creating confusion for my customers.

Dhruv P.
Secuirty

"It was fairly great"

Pros: Quick service and affordable . The pages kinda requires more look into it but I can see why the software is being simple to use .

Cons: Time limit . Sometime it does crash since it gets annoying but can manage also it saves most of my shopping list and for that reason I use it more

Concept Artist and Freelance Artist
Animation, 13-50 Employees

"Very useful! "

Comments: Helps drive sales

Pros: Easy to use and helps my business a lot, i feel like it shows customers products they might not have seen otherwise.

Cons: I wish i could see detailed stats for most clicked products and on what page. If there is an option i cant seem to find it on my phone version

Dan H.

"Absolutely flawless! "

Pros: This software is very intuitive and user friendly, it was an extremely simple transition for us. Excellent quality as well, have never had a single issue.

Cons: No complaints here, honestly. This software has performed perfectly from day one and we couldn't be happier.

Andrew R.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/21

"Provides great value through ecommerce apps"

Comments: The psychological value of upselling

Pros: It is tailored to exactly what ecommerce pros are looking for in upselling software. works good, very reliable.

Cons: The design is the only thing that can be improved, possibly also the options for designs to better match stores.

Darshan P.
Content Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"Good looking, speedy, functional softwares at perfect price"

Comments: As it was free but premium quality it's like saving my money every month.

Pros: I have used several of there softwares not just one or two, I love them. They're fast, beautiful, optimized and overall fit into your theme without glitch. You won't have hard time mastering them which is absolutely necessary in fast paced e commerce environment!

Cons: Had compatibility issues with my theme initially. Despite I mailed their team, they took 2-3 days to respond. Before they could solve it, I had already uninstalled it.

Nicholas F.
Internet, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/04

"simple to install and apply to site"

Comments: Simple to deploy for customer

Pros: It's automation when there are lot of products...we don't need to upload the relevant upsells to each item saving stacks of time

Cons: lack of control, due to automation...it also took a bit of time to learn...but you can't have your cake and eat it.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/04
Chief Creative Officer
Apparel & Fashion
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/19

"Good insights. Easy to use."

Comments: Provided good insights and actionable data that was not able to get from other apps.

Pros: It was easy to setup, easy to navigate, offered valuable insights and comprehensive reports. The data was organized neatly and the app was easy to navigate and user friendly.

Cons: Its actually hard to say exactly what I didn't like about the AutoCommerce Shopify app but I feel that there possibly could've been a little bit more data offered in the reports, or flexabilty to customize the reports. Also it would be good if we can customize the branding colors.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/19
Raphaël T.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/18

"Easy to setup, cheap and good recommendations! Not working in the mobile Shopify app, unfortunately."

Comments: More sales, and a useful feature on my store (recommendations).

Pros: I liked its ease of use, the good look and the good visual integration with my store. I use it daily to increase my sales!

Cons: I can't seem to be able to use it on the shopify mobile app. Other than that, I didn't have any problems with this app, yet. As long as it's free, I will keep using it for sure.

Kristen W.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/25

"Autocommerce has helped my sales significantly! Love how easy it is to use!"

Pros: I like how easy Autocommere is to install and set up. I really like how I can customize it to fit the theme of my store. I also really like the helpful customer service.

Cons: I do not like that I can't choose which products to be displayed on certain pages. I would like to be able to choose which products and what order the products are in.

Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/28

"Immediate increase in bundled transactions -- would recommend! "

Comments: Increased average transaction value.

Pros: It works! Upon installation, I saw about a 30% increase in customers purchasing multiple products, which increased my store's average transaction value.

Cons: Everything was great--very customizable. Most comparable apps offer very little in terms of customization, but you have tons of options with AutoCommerce.

Président
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/29

"I was looking for options to have products recommandations on my website, I found Autocommerce"

Pros: It's really complete, and allows you to setup a lot of things for many different situations, there is a lot of conversion potential in recommending the right product to complete an order, and I'm beginning to see it

Cons: It's a bit too complete, and can be hard to figure out from the start.
Maybe add a tutorial or a startup mode.

Roberta E.
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/28

"I have it set up with ease, but still not exactly how i want it to appear on the product page."

Comments: I found the recommendation app to display alternative products on my product pages.

Pros: I like it for providing recommendations and it displays alternative products. It was easy to set up.

Cons: I still don't have it placed the way I want it to show on my product pages. It was easy to set up with instructions but not the exact way I would like it.

District @Work Specialist
Telecommunications
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/20

"downloaded this to get product recommendations but the recommendations seemed to be very random."

Comments: browsers got recommendations for products

Pros: looked nice on my website. the interface was somewhat simple to use. didt get too deep into the program before uninstalling. in theory it is great.

Cons: recommendations seemed random. not sure if the user needs to spend more time on the site before more accurate recommendations are made.

Charles H.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"Great! Love to use this app."

Pros: Love the ability to upsell customers on products they otherwise might not have seen in store or have known that was being sold in store.

Cons: Would be nice to have the ability to pick and choose collections or specific products to be displayed, as well as placing sale or deals notification alerts on items.

Independent Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/22

"I really thought the ease of using software was easy"

Comments: Upselling was the key factor

Pros: I can navigate it the way I want it to look and the quality of the software is perfect I can personalize my products to upsell to clients

Cons: I really don't have any cons with the app as of yet I do think it should be geared more towards our products more less of upsell

Guillaume N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

"Works very well"

Comments: I think I could increase my sells

Pros: Works very well and good support, it's free, and easy to set up, the auto recomandations are fine, I like it !

Cons: The first time I had a problem of display with recommandations. I had to contact support to make the app work well, but support was very good !

Chief Photographer
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/26

"Very efficient and did everything u needed it to do"

Comments: Efficiency, convenience

Pros: It is very used friendly. The functions were easy to navigate. I really enjoyed the app. The support is good and responsive.

Cons: There is nothing that I didn't like about this app. It is wonderful. No negative feedback to give you guys. Keep up the good work.

Online Entrepreneur
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/26

"Perfect so far. definitely has given me more sales"

Pros: I like that my customers can now see more products at their convenience. They has less clicks which equals more conversions for me

Cons: Can't think of anything. I had some trouble with the formatting on my page but that is fixed now. All is good

Ammar M.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/20

"Amazing App and great support!"

Pros: The ability to add at recommendations to homepage, product page and cart, while you can customize the look and feel? Awesome

Cons: Sometimes its recommending the same product that its on but i guess with more customer data it should get better?

• Reviewed on 2018/03/20
Bob W.
SEO
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/21

"Great Amazon type app but not customizable"

Pros: It shows "Customer Also Viewed" products very well, where I want them, in much of the same font and layout of my site.

Cons: It's not that customizable - I wanted to customize the header and how the products looked but couldn't do that.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/21
Steve W.
Mr
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/18

"Okay but could be better"

Pros: The idea and concept behind the platform is decent. It forms well, and the features are functional. Its interface is also quite slick and easy to use.

Cons: I would rate my overall experience with also, poorly, primarily because the service behind its intuitive that one fails to Impress. A number of occasions I reached out to the customer support team to no avail. I had a significant issue with my website, however, none of their customer service representatives seem to get in touch or try to remedy my problem. That's the sad and stark reality to what could've been a good app.