• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

About Gmelius

We are the 1st collaboration platform that lives inside Gmail and your tools like Slack or Trello. Master teamwork, not another tool!

Learn more about Gmelius

Karen H.
WordPress Consultant & Developer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/18

"One of my favorite Gmail Apps!"

Comments: My beloved email program shut down at the time Newton and I was in need of a new way to manage my inbox. After testing other email applications I decided to stick with the native Gmail system. I knew Chrome had a lot of extensions and after a few searches, I came across Gmelius. Its been pivotal in helping me run my business and now I use it every day to manage my inbox.

Pros: The tracking feature is my favorite you can get notifications when someone reads your emails. Which is handy as a business owner, you want to ensure that the recipient is receiving information. Another great feature is the snooze, email templates and a slew of other nice features.

Cons: I wish Gmelius could be used in other browsers besides Chrome and I also wished there was a mobile app. I think they are working on it, but I would love to see that soon.

by Gmelius on 2019/04/29

Thank you Karen for your kind words. We highly appreciate your feedback and the time you've spent to write it.

Besides Chrome, Gmelius is also available in Safari, Opera, and Brave browsers. As well as on mobile, both for iOS and Android.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/18
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/20

"Makes Gmail complete!"

Comments: Very positive. It has made me enjoy Gmail much more as a business tool especially for scheduling emails and getting reminders for follow-ups (if no reply has been received). I don't have the most advanced version that allows you to send automated emails, but I will continue to be a client, and pay more if they develop a contact management feature.

Pros: Great features for creating follow-ups, delayed sending and advanced snoozing that Gmail just needs. I used Email Open tracking, for all emails in the beginning, but this was overkill. I mostly use follow-ups. If I upgrade my account I can also schedule auto follow-ups. It makes Gmail so much easier.

Cons: No mobile integration with Gmail on iOS, but they are creating their own iOS app. Android already has an app. I would like to see contact management as a feature, like FullContact, but built into Gmelius. My major frustration is the aggregation of email read notifications. If, while you have been away from your computer, and return you get each notification one after the other. If you send a lot of emails this can take a long time. There is no way to snooze all etc. Some features are coming though.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/20
Jürgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/20

"GMelius - More Control over Gmail"

Comments: GMelius is one of our "must have" Gmail plugins that makes us much more productive with email.

Pros: The ability to remove emails from inbox to have them return at the time when they need action; templated emails; sequences.

Cons: Sometimes the plugin doesn't load automatically.

by Gmelius on 2019/05/03

Thank you Jurgen for your kind words! We highly appreciate your feedback.

Kindly ensure that your browser is not configured to clear your browsing data whenever it closes. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat, we'll be happy to help.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/20
Ashique I.
Head of Operations
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Has some awesome features"

Comments: this is a great tool for scheduling emails and sharing emails..
cant ask more than that

Pros: it has some exact features that we were looking for
- send letter
- read receipt by the recipient
- share emails easily
- notes against the email

Cons: it is trying to have CRM like feature email sequence etc there are other stacks of applications that does those a lot better. It feels an overkill hence price seems high

Kimberly K.
Director of Ministry Development
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees

"Great product"

Comments: I like the idea behind Gmelius and it is helpful for what I use it for. I don't think I am getting the most out of the product due to lack of knowledge and confusion.

Pros: I love that I can see when people read my emails, as well as schedule campaigns or individual emails to go out later. I also love that I can snooze emails to respond to it when I am available.

Cons: Some of the features are confusing and frustrating. Sometimes when I am working on a campaign, it won't let me send it because of some unknown error and I have to redo the whole thing.

by Gmelius on 2019/12/16

We really appreciate your review!

And we definitely want you to maximize Gmelius to its full potential. Feel free to contact us if you would like a walk-through demo. Gmelius has tons of features that could benefit your team.

To your team's success,
Team Gmelius

Head of Product
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/10

"Great mail tracking"

Pros: Revamps Gmail UI, making it much more powerful. Mail tracking is reliable.

Cons: Subscription based, an one-time-payment option would be nice.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/10
Steven V.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/14

"Gmelius helped our Agency a lot"

Comments: It can't be much better.

Pros: I've been looking for something like Gmelius for a very long time. It has helped our artist agency a lot ever since we've started using Gmelius. It has automated our workflow and saved us thousands of hours of sending manual mails and follow-ups.

Cons: Would be great to be able to use variables in the automated follow-up flow as well.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/14
Maria D.
Chief communications officer
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/06

"Gmelius Review"

Comments: I think it's a good addition to the business.

Pros: I think it's great to track and set email timers.

Cons: I'm not too used to the boards, on the notifications for it, I think there could be more of a bigger notification setting because I do tend to miss them sometimes if I don't check the specified e-mail.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/06
Laura S.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/18

"Gmelius is a huge timesaver"

Pros: I love that I can easily share gmail labels with my staff, so that I don’t have to forward emails to them.

Cons: Scheduled emails show up in gmail draft folder rather than a separate scheduled emails folder.

Senad H.
Founder / CEO
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/30

"Solid e-mail tracking product... and more!"

Comments: We find e-mail tracking a very useful feature (tracking proposals / invoices) and communication with clients and the integration with G Suite was a plus. Implementation was easy.
Support is excellent.

Pros: We primarily use Gmelius for e-mail tracking although it has some other functionalities (automation/collaboration) and the developer is adding more.

Cons: There were some bugs with Chrome extension that we had to resolve with the support team. The user interface could be a bit more intuitive.

• Reviewed on 2020/08/30
Stephanie S.
Assistant
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Great way to create your emails into tickets, with a few missing things..."

Comments: It's helped me an my team streamline emails and issues. Assigning emails has been a huge way to help when people are out of the office or when something becomes high priority. I don't really use the canban boards, since there's extra steps involved, but the ticketing is great!

Pros: I love that I can assign tickets to other team members, follow emails, and keep updated on what's going on without having to be CC'd on an email chain.

Cons: I wish there was a way to integrate it with Zapier. I have multiple teams and it would be useful to create a ticket for them to work without having an email account set up within the company.
There are some extra steps that you need to take when things aren't showing up, that's a bit annoying, but nothing I can't work around.

by Gmelius on 2019/12/16

Thanks a bunch for your review Stephanie,

We appreciate your feedback and wanted to let you know our team is hard at work on your request. Stay tuned for more integrations as we allow teams to choose their preferred workspace.

All the best to you and your team...

• Reviewed on 2019/11/12
Andrew I.
Designer
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/09

"Excellent, reliable extension for Gmail users with great functionality"

Pros: I can no longer use Gmail without Gmelius the snooze function especially makes a huge difference to my workflow, and the email tracking features have been surprisingly good to have! As a company, Gmelius seem willing to listen to the needs of their users as well, which has has a postive influence on my experience with the software

Cons: Occasionally I was having issues with Gmail being slow to load into Gmail, however, it seems to have improved significantly over the past few months. The UX of the previous 'To Do' feature wasn't great, but they have recently removed/changed this.

by Gmelius on 2018/03/09

Thanks Andrew for the review.

We're glad you're able to help you streamline your email communications and business workflow! There is always room for improvement, and your feedback is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
the Gmelius Team

• Reviewed on 2018/03/09
Chloe H.
Customer Success Coordinator
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/07

"Makes Gmail more useful for business emailing"

Comments: I am only using basic features of Gmelius so far, and already it has given me more flexibility in my business emailing. And there is plenty of room to expand and increase what I can accomplish with it.

Pros: It makes Gmail more useful for a business. You can track emails, create templates, schedule emails, and more. Even if you only use a few of the features, it gives you more control and flexibility in Gmail. It is just adding on to something I am already established in, so I can build on what I already use instead of learning something completely new.

Cons: I wish I could turn off the setting that blocks other email trackers. Sometimes I wish correspondents could see that I have received or read their emails.

by Gmelius on 2019/05/03

Hi Chloe, thank you for your feedback and time. We highly appreciate it!

It won't be possible to turn off that setting, as the blocking of trackers happens in the background of your browser and we have no way to identify a specific user and thus load a specific list of IPs/domains to white-list at this level. Feel free to drop us a line in the website chat. Our tech team will be happy to provide you with more details.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/07
Andrea T.
General Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/19

"The Gmelius Experience"

Pros: As multiple people on our team have access to one inbox, gmelius provided features allowed us to allocate and schedule responses without any overlapping work. We could also create templates to improve the efficiency of replying customers and send them later.

Cons: Nothing! Its working great with us so far

• Reviewed on 2019/11/19
Victor A.
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Works great but its expensive"

Comments: Super great but expensive.
We will continue using it. But we are opened to test new solutions if they are cheaper.

Pros: My company tested many shared labes softwares for gmail (cloudhq, hiver, tandem and labelizer)
Gemelius works great and much better thang the others. From our point of view.

Cons: Its very expensive for its functionality.

Hello Victoria,

Thank you for your review.
We will make sure to continue delivering the value you expect from Gmelius. Although, we are not the cheapest we do strive to be the best.
More exciting things to come...

Felipe M.
Community Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/15

"Effective. Do what it say it will do. Simple as that"

Comments: I'm using it for 2 main proposes.
I outreach people in a totally automated way, so I can plan when and what I have to do.
Also I can structure my email as a project manager. Non relevant, archive or send to a different board to store there.
Simplify my life as I have to work with different poeple all day long and keep tracking of that.

Pros: Flexible.
I have a pretty extensive automated flow that I had in mind and it works perfectly.
But at the same time, for some emails, I just set a simple follow-up or to move to a different board for archiving or priority.

Cons: It's not their fault but sometimes some new addons that you want to have in your chrome, crash or make conflits. But it's the same for everyone.

by Gmelius on 2019/12/02

We really appreciate the review Felipe,

It's great to hear Gmelius is optimizing your workflows. And we look forward to supporting more of the SendGrid team.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/15
Aery G.
Translation & Localization, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Good functions but lousy speed"

Pros: A lot of functions that are usable in our business practices

Cons: It really slows down our whole email reply processes

by Gmelius on 2019/11/13

Hello Aery,

Thank you for taking the time to review.

Gmelius is actually known for its performance. There may be a conflict with one of your other plug-ins. Please feel free to reach out to our support team to get you back up to speed.

Andrea N.
Founder and CEO at PhraseExpander
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/16

"Make Gmail work your way"

Pros: I do love the ability to customize many aspects of gmail that overwise I couldn't.
And I especially like the ability to add reminders and add notes in email.
I'm not using the tracking functionalities as I'm used to Yesware for that.

Cons: I got it in the early stage and it was a one time fee. Not sure if I could justify paying a recurring fee for this.

by Gmelius on 2019/04/29

Hi Andrea, thank you for your feedback. It's very important for us.

For the past few months, Gmelius has evolved a lot. Along with reminders and notes, you can now create personalized email sequences and templates that can be shared within your team, as well as email campaigns with detailed activity streams. Besides, Gmelius offers a full collaboration suite that includes shared inbox, shared Gmail labels, kanban boards and much more. Feel free to visit our website and chat with the team.

Kind regards,

• Reviewed on 2019/02/16
Juan M.
Especialista en marketing digital
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Great Gmail integration, love the 'sequence' feature."

Comments: It is a great everyday tool to follow up tasks.

Pros: It has many features that are really great. One of the most powerful ones is the 'sequence' feature, that permits to create marketing automation chains of emails. Also the way Gmelius lets you configure your inbox in Gmail is something else.

Cons: Now and then you have to re-authorize the chrome add-on and that can be a little annoying, but is a small thing.

by Gmelius on 2019/11/11

Hi Juan, thanks a lot for reviewing us. We highly appreciate it!

Normally, you don't have to re-authorise the extension. Feel free to contact us on our website, the tech team will be happy to help you out.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Eric D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/21

"Gmail is so much better with Gmelius."

Comments: My favorite benefit is how much cleaner the Gmail UI looks. Are the extra features nice? Sure. Many features you don't even realize until they are GONE. There are many benefits -- but easy of use and "not being noticed" are it's best features.

Pros: I love how it makes Gmail cleaner and nicer to use. It adds some really cool features and keeps me from using an email client.

Cons: Cost. But if I am honest, it's worth the money they are asking. With new features being released all the time, it's cool.

by Gmelius on 2018/03/22

Thanks Eric for your nice words and of course, for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us bring more value to our offering.

All the best,

• Reviewed on 2018/03/21
Theophan M.
Performance Coach & Business Strategist
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/05

"Never Drop the Ball Again!"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Gmelius has been excellent and I recommend it to other small business owners monthly. Gmelius integrates very easily with Gmail and keeps me from dropping balls in my business, not just with my current clients but also with prospective clients.

Pros: The strengths of Gmelius include the ability to integrate with Gmail, have access to templates at the click of a button, and having emails that I send pop back into my inbox at a specific time.
I use Gmelius every single work day. As a professional coach I use Gmelius to send Coaching Session Notes to my clients immediately after a coaching session and I set the email to pop back into my email a few days later which reminds me to follow up with my client to check in with them and see how they're doing.
I'll use the same feature when reaching out to and following up with prospective clients. I'll send an email and set it to pop back up in my inbox in 2 days if the recipient doesn't reply. I'll send a follow up email and set it to pop back into my inbox in another 2 days if the recipient still doesn't reply. This allows me to stay on top of my prospecting and keeps me from dropping balls.
As a small company, I also use Gmelius as a very simple CRM. It's very easy to use and help me stay on top of my prospecting efforts.

Cons: If there was one thing I would ask to have added to Gmelius it would be the ability to send emails to lists, such as my sales training students. I'm using MailChimp to send scheduled emails to my students. If Gmelius has this ability I have yet to figure out how to easily integrate it into my processes.

Hello Theo,
Thanks a bunch for your review - we really appreciate it.
The good news is that you can get rid of Mailchimp. :) Gmelius will allow you to send email campaigns to your entire list without leaving Gmail. You can even create smart sequences for custom follow ups based on each recipients reactions.
Here's a video that might help: https://gmelius.com/sequences