HubSpot Marketing Hub Reviews

• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,3 /5
    4,4 /5

About HubSpot Marketing Hub

Over 68,800 customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot's award-winning software to attract, engage and delight their customers.

Learn more about HubSpot Marketing Hub

Showing 4 522 reviews

Cecilia H.
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/10

"Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI"

Comments: Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Pros: Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations.
Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Cons: Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

• Reviewed on 2021/02/10
Marketing Communications Specialist
Publishing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/21

"A decent tool for marketing automation with a few key issues"

Comments: Hubspot is a good tool to start learning about marketing automation or if you are a small company with few leads to store. It is a visually appealing platform with some interesting functionality. The social media advanced scheduling option is one of the best features as is the ability to make easy landing pages. For basic marketing needs, this is a decent option. For larger companies with more complex needs, Hubspot has many issues that will impact speed and productivity.

Pros: The customer service team is excellent and there is a handy chat function so you don't have to wait on an email response. For social media, you can schedule posts months in advance and view your marketing activities as a monthly calendar. Landing pages are also easy and quick to set up. This is a great tool for smaller organizations with limited contacts or leads to store who need basic marketing support.

Cons: The company continues to make unnecessary updates with little notice that often seems to decrease the functionality of the tool until the changes are reversed. Email is very difficult to use as the template you set up views very differently across multiple popular email platforms (to be fair, this is likely an issue with any email automation software). You also have to change your template in a different view pane from your actual email so you're constantly switch back and forth between views for very minor changes. The simplest spacing adjustment takes forever. However, the contact database portion of Hubspot is where we have the most trouble as it's hard to sort and group leads with any way other than by making smart lists or using personas. Your database will get messy fast and there's very little way to clean it if you are a large company which means over time you will be paying for useless leads in your system you cannot find and eliminate.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/21
COO
Mining & Metals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/11

"Beware of the Ad Spending Limit"

Comments: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Pros: When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Cons: Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

• Reviewed on 2021/01/11
Winnie M.
Journalist
Broadcast Media, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/04

"HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION"

Comments: In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pros: It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place. It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments. It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.
Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Cons: HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply. For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month. Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.
You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost. While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/04
CRM Executive
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/03

"HubSpot is a very useful email marketing and automation tool."

Comments: It has been very useful indeed. Through my use of HubSpot over the last 2 years we have successfully launched tele-marketing, email marketing, and SMS marketing campaigns. HubSpot customer support have provided exceptional service throughout this period, giving us early access to the drag & drop email builder while it was in Beta. This enabled us to scale our email marketing operations much quicker than we anticipated. Their customer support and account management teams will always go the extra mile to help you. There have been one or two usability issues which I have mentioned but besides this it's a tool I will continue to use and one I will recommend for mid-size companies which need an automated direct marketing tool.

Pros: - Intuitive UX (mostly). - Extremely efficient and pro-active customer support - they will always go the extra mile for you, including creating draft workflows to demonstrate how certain features work. - The new drag & drop email builder.

Cons: - Clarity of which integrations are possible with HubSpot, including the accuracy of Google Analytics attribution of HubSpot emails, and whether it is possible to design and launch push notifications through HubSpot. - The drag & drop email builder can sometimes be quite inflexible, but this is improving with additions of features like personalisation tokens. - Some features are little hidden and unintuitive, such as the power of building custom reports. - The way some default filters work are also unintuitive, but I imagine these will gradually be improved (for example, there's no option to segment users in lists exactly {30 days before/after} a contact status change - combinations like "more than 30" but "less than 31" have to be used to achieve this).

Jonathan J.
Head of Marketing
Construction, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/03

"Finally I am on HubSpot!"

Comments: Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience. However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pros: Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Cons: Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Digital Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/14

"Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!"

Comments: HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pros: Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Cons: I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/14
Digital Outreach Lead
Individual & Family Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/15

"I am not a marketer. Hubspot was the right pick for me."

Comments: I LOVE this platform. Onboarding is great. My support person (yes, you get a dedicated success manager that you actually form a relationship with and can help you navigate intricate projects, offer suggestions, advice or just listen as moral support and confirm you are on the right path ANYTIME) is fantastic, the software is in my opinion best in class.
The contract renegotiation process is a bit of a bummer. Some of the folks there aren’t the easiest to talk to or deal with. My hope is that they can fix the issues and shine in this area too. Product developers and bright and knowledgeable and they are constantly improving the platform to our delight.

Pros: I am not a marketer. In fact, it was a hat I took on with my family’s Small business just to help out. Boy are we all glad we did. First of all, it is intuitive. There isn’t a page in Hubspot that doesn’t offer help in the form of written, video and linked tutorials. It’s all in-line too. I don’t have to open a different screen most of the time. I can easily and quickly solve my issue or learn something new right within the page I am working on. It’s been a game changer.
It helps me be a better writer. Hubspot offers suggestions for how to compose and email, a landing page, an offer pop up. It also offers on page SEO and optimization help, identifying potential issues and offering suggestions before you publish it.
It caters to all ability levels. From a novice to an expert, there is something for everyone and online training to match whatever level that may be.
It also has incredible value. There are so many extras packed into Hubspot. Chat, automation, graphic editor, asset management, CRM, extreme integrations, and a wide open API.

Cons: Obvs the price. It’s pricey. We have 3 different locations of the same franchise and we operate them as one business. But because we are required to have 3 domains, we were forced into the enterprise license. It is a lot for a small business with lean operations to pay. Luckily we negotiated a great deal for the time being so it isn’t breaking us.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/15
Taylor D.
Copywriter & Digital Strategist
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/01

"An integrated approach to deploy marketing materials and analyze performance."

Comments: We saw an initial bump in lead generation when implementing HubSpot. Then, over the course of six months, we saw steady growth - particularly in generating new contacts, leads, and conversions. The blog integration with landing pages really increased our conversion rate of customers. This made it easy for audiences to learn about our services, then go to the landing page to sign up for a free meeting / demonstration of our services. This really moved the needle in terms of lead gen. We also saw our social media following grow, not just in overall followers, but also the engagement rate of our followers. Also, HubSpot made it easy to see the most popular content, across every form of marketing. We used this info to shape our overall digital strategy, influencing the type of content we produce. HubSpots CRM also helped us keep tabs on customers who were most likely to convert to sales. This was especially important, since our business needs truly qualified leads - not just contacts - that we can work through the sales funnel and the buyers journey. The best benefit though? Keeping all our marketing materials in one place. No more jumping between multiple platforms, programs, and in-app designs. Just one platform. Saves a bunch of time and headaches.

Pros: The true value of HubSpot Marketing is the integration of every marketing platform. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows and more can easily be created - and integrated - for an easy to use, all in one marketing portal. Primarily, my company uses HubSpot to quickly build and publish blog posts. With the built-in social media tool, you can easily share the blog post to your audiences. Then, you can repurpose the content you already created for an email campaign. Another favorite feature: the landing page builder. With this, you can create beautiful landing pages that make it easy for customers to convert to a sale, or marketing qualified lead. Another great feature is the analytics tool. You can see the performance of every marketing element in one detailed dashboard. This helps you see what's working - and what's not. This really helped my company put their marketing dollars where they're most influential and impactful.

Cons: There's only a few drawbacks to HubSpot, from my perspective. HubSpot works best when you can produce a large amount of content. HubSpot is great at making your content beautiful and effective, but if you're not producing content, you won't get the full value. Second, the pricing-tier for HubSpot can be a little steep for small businesses without discretionary income. I'd say the service is still worth it, but the investment requires discussion and commitment from the team to be a great investment. Lastly, HubSpot requires an on boarding fee with each new contract. Now, this on boarding fee isn't huge, but this was a barrier for entry for my company when we first joined. The on boarding process definitely helped my team get the most out of HubSpot, but, as I said, it was a slight hurdle for the team when considering HubSpot.

Mariana H.
Ejecutiva de Inbound Marketing
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/01

"I have found the Hubspot Software as an useful, dynamic, agile and easy to use tool for work"

Comments: Hubspot has allowed me to work in an organized and fast way, without causing any setbacks. Today I have 3 certifications endorsed by this platform and I really understand and apply the Inbound Marketing methodology that is the main base of Hubspot. It is excellent to manage the website of the company where I work and I believe that the cost / product ratio is fair. Choosing Hubspot as our primary work tool has been a great decision.

Pros: I work for a marketing agency and I use the Hubspot Software to manage the website of the enterprise. What i like the most about Hubspot is that it's frequently updating its functions, always at the forefront of changes in the market. As well, I love from Hubspot the Social Media tool, I can schedule all my post faster than others software or apps, and I can keep even-minded because I know all my post will be published on time. When I have to write a post I love it helps me to apply SEO correctly, and it's very easy to put pictures into the text. Hubspot is not only a tool for work, it's also a platform that allows me to learn and certificate new skills with the courses of the learning center, which has allowed me to become a better professional in my work area and it will be useful for me to find new job opportunities. Hubspot is very functional and complete, I can even schedule corporate email with smart delivery, in such a way that the arrival time of the mail fits the time zone of each recipient. I have tried others software for blogging before, but I really think Hubspot Software is the best of all.

Cons: I don't have many complaints about this software, I have had a great experience during all this time. I know it's not perfect, but what I also know and I can notice daily is that the Hubspot Team is always worried about improving it's services. Maybe, what I like least about this software is that, sometimes, the platform falls when it's being updating any detail, is a bit annoying but I think is necessary because the reward is a functional, fast and useful service.

Casey C.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/05

"Tons of features, great training and support, but lots of caveats"

Pros: Amazing, if not the best user-experience in marketing automation. Workflows are particularly powerful with plenty of controls to map your buyer journeys. You can execute very powerful campaigns with tons of triggers, actions, and filtering options. I really liked their training, including the HubSpot academy training which are built very professionally. The way they present their e-Learning platform makes the information easy to digest and ultimately understand the inbound marketing methodology. That is in itself worth the cost of admission, even though this is provided free of charge.

Cons: HubSpot Marketing is an excellent solution, undoubtedly, but you will get about 80% of the features if you host your website externally. Initially, they will assess if your site can be migrated to their platform. I imagine plenty of people would rather not do that. If you want a solution that you have to marry, then HubSpot will be okay for you. They say you can utilize the majority of HubSpot features without hosting, and that is true, but some of their more advanced features such as A/B testing content on web pages or Smart Content will not be utilized. You can still utilize workflows, drip campaigns, and so forth...but these features are only available in the per month plan. Additionally, if you run multiple websites, you must have their per month plan, which is well out of our budget. On top of that, there are certain modules (i.e. paid campaign tracking, additional contacts) that they will charge additional for. For every 1000 contacts past 1000 you get with the package, they will charge an additional monthly fee. There is also a fairly high onboarding cost. You are also required to commit to one year of their services. All in all we could not afford to do business with HubSpot because A) we didn't want to move our websites under their platform and B) their price point was not accommodating to our budget. As far as features and functionality...it's all you really need for marketing automation. Their CRM is lackluster though if you want true alignment!

• Reviewed on 2018/06/05
Josh G.
Account-Based Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/25

"Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany"

Comments: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

Pros: Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs
Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy.
Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general.
HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume.
Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies.
Ability to request product features from the community
User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

Cons: Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all
Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed.
Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly.
Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other.
Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program.
Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.

Hannah B.
Lead Client Success Guide
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/24

"Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place"

Comments: I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pros: I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Cons: Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

by HubSpot on 2018/05/07

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

• Reviewed on 2018/04/24
Crystal I.
Marketing Content Developer
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/23

"A Big Product"

Pros: Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

Cons: We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that you will be automatically charged for contacts if you go over your limit. Once this happens, you are automatically moved into a higher level plan until you get in touch with Hubspot and tell them you would like to move back down to a lower plan. To do this, you have to sign another contract with them at the lower plan. We are always checking our statements to make sure we have not been automatically moved into a higher plan automatically.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/23
Julia T.
Marketing CRM Coordinator
Law Practice, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/12

"Automation Workflows"

Comments: I enjoy using the automation workflows! They are my favorite to set up and monitor in HubSpot. I love the flexibility of the application and the user-friendly quality that makes it easier for me explain how the workflow operates.

Pros: Workflows are easy to set up and can be used for a wide range of purposes, from nurturing leads to tracking event registrations. I have also used them for data management by copying data from the company level into the contact level. I am also able to test the workflow before activating and see which contacts would be enrolled in the workflow based on my enrollment criteria. I can also stop and adjust the workflow settings at any time.

Cons: Workflows have some limitations on the triggering criteria, time settings and company properties. Overall there is a lot of freedom on how to set up workflows. Only occasionally I will hit a curb but I can still get the job done.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/12
Avendanogonzalezs L.
Senior Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/22

"A.I. Helping my Daily Duties"

Comments: The results of implementing a new solution take time. so we must wait patiently for the upcoming results using this new platform. The overall experience so far has been amazing and outstanding due to the integrated platform. The potential to develop any kind of networking on the same platform is outstanding. I love the potentiality that HubSpot gives us.

Pros: HubSpot platform is a very enjoyable integrated solution which allows me and my teammates and staff to work any kind of project in an empowering and integrated way. HubSpot allows us to find in one platform all the services where we can develop a starting point and not getting our attention to other Solutions. This integration is fully comfortable, allowing any kind of user the potential to organized her & his job in a very flexible way integrating Contacts, CRM, MArketing and Sales and flowing the business development process.

Cons: Clearly, the least about any solution implementation in a Startup or Company is the implementation phase. Is not easy to adapt to changes and of course adapting all the organization to a new platform takes time. The best way to do this phase in an organized manner is definitely a big issue in our path to success. We have to be organized, patient and clear to the path we will be transiting. All members of the organization must be able to add value in these phases.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/22
Luke G.
Head of Marketing
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/30

"Helped us increase sales through email by 260% in first 10 months"

Comments: Really pleased we made the investment as it has enabled us to get closer to having a singular customer view across the whole business.

Pros: Segmentation is good and having the ability to create workflows based off behaviours and customer intent has really helped. The drag and drop email tool makes life super easy with little trainman required for the team. Slowly starting to use the calendar more and having the ability to track full campaign performance has been amazing from a reporting perspective.

Cons: Lack of interactive elements at the moment to add into the email - having the ability to play video from an email without clicking away would be amazing.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/30
Profesor de inglés
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/25

"It´s a very easy to use CRM software, I love to use it daily because I save a lot of time."

Comments: I save a lot of time that I can use to be more productive in my business.

Pros: Easy dashboards and the social aspect and it's ability to manage my social media presence.
Support is amazing. If you call them, they will be very kind and they'll love to help you.
It's very easy and fun to use.
It has easy to use interface and it allows a Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It will improve your experience daily.
The platform design is simple. No programming knowledge required, easy for everybody.
Its reports are detailed, straightforward but easy to read and understand.
It has a lot of resources and training tools very helpful for an easy learning.
It's a great CRM tool for manage your customers needings and discover opportunities in business.
It can generate reports in a large variety of metrics, making it vesatile.
Easy data finding just typing customer's name.
It reduces the need of other tools. You can save a lot of time.
There is an mobile app available, so you can use it and work anywhere.
This software really simplifies marketing automation .

Cons: It's price. If your business is small and you have not a medium cash flow, good sales level and full-time dedicated worker it seems to be to much expensive in its cost-profit relation. Pricing can be expensive depending on the version you need.
It stops working completely sometimes.
It's hard to find customers with latin names because important characters like the accent are not available.
It's hard to get friendly with the app. Sometimes information finding is difficult, it may take a while to find it.
The contract is billed annually, not monthly.
The market platform reporting could be better.
Too much time needed for customizing it before you can use it easy.
It's not the dream application fot multinational companies that work in multiple currencies.
Sometimes you get daunted using it.
The editors for mailing or webpage creating can be clunky. If you are not enough carefully you can get awful results.
Sometimes tools need to be improved for a better performance and to be functional and friendly to the user.

Brian M.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/02

"Hubspot!....Forget Godaddy"

Comments: When i first started I started with Godaddy. NEVER AGAIN! Hubspot reached an insane demographic and its interface is so simple and cut dry. although it can get a little bit pricey with their add ons? it still a much better investment than Godaddy. Their security for risks of Malware, Hacking are on point. you get notifications each time your site is shared and how many people are seeing your site (page) that GoDaddy does not provide. Their customer service team is knowledgeable and quick thinking. if you sign up for a "free" site. you get what you pay for.

Pros: Easiest interface, Reaches more of a dynamic, Customer Service.

Cons: can get a bit pricey if you do all their add ons

• Reviewed on 2019/08/02
John K.
Manager Solutions Analytics / Lead Database Developer
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/14

"I worked with clients of our marketing agency to integrate HubSpot & optimize it's usage for them."

Comments: It allowed us to quickly implement user-specific content for our clients' websites.

Pros: It's fairly easy for anyone with moderate tech skills to get up and running with HubSpot, and it produced noticeable improvements across virtually all commonly measured key performance indicators for our customers. Integrating HubSpot was relatively quick and easy, and we were able to work with our clients to launch basic customized user content on their websites within a few days. Their all-in-one inbound marketing software is also quite flexible and scalable, so our clients were able to steadily build out more campaigns and customized user content as they were able to dedicate more time and resources to using HubSpot. It's also worth mentioning that there are multiple pricing tiers which have vastly different features depending on the price, and the bulk of my experience was with the 2 highest pricing tiers (Professional & Enterprise), so lower pricing tiers aren't nearly as robust, and probably wouldn't be nearly as scalable or effective, but you can always upgrade to higher tiers should you need additional functionality. There is even a free tier with minimal functionality that newer users can try out at first, and then upgrade to the higher tiers if they think that it's worthwhile.

Cons: The various types of rules for serving automated content to users are good, but it's impossible to build out more complicated rules that involve using multiple criteria to create more complex user flows that branch out based on differing user behaviors. It would also help if there were a way to create new automated content campaigns in bulk using different criteria somehow, like filling out and uploading an Excel template or something like that.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/14
Satheesh kumar A.
Lead - Digital Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/12

"I have used the Hubspot Marketing tool for B2B Marketing activity to generate business."

Pros: With Hubspot Marketing, We have built deeper relationships by sharing important updates about our services to get the prospect to a sale-qualified lead. The deeper insights on every prospect/lead has always guided us to know what the marketing qualified lead is expecting from us, and we have adjusted our campaigns to make the most of it. With Hubspot, all the campaigns(social media, email) are very easy to create, manage and quantify the results. There is very minimal effort needed from the developer stand point. The only work needed is with creating the UI's. The templates for each of the campaigns are fully responsive(adjusts to every screen- mobile, tablets & desktops) and customizable as well. The tools helped us in getting additional traffic to the website, blog and landing pages. at the same time, we have nurtured the leads with the targeted campaigns, and made them Sale Qualified Lead.

Cons: The pricing of the tool is way above our budget initially, but once the leads started, we did not bother very much about the pricing. We have about 6 domains for each of the service offerings by our company. Somehow, the Hubspot Tool do not support multiple domains with the same pricing, we have to take additional subscription for each domain. We have tried reaching out to support team from Hubspot as well, but they did not have much of offer.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/12
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/08

"HubSpot evangelist of 2+ years, but still critical."

Comments: HubSpot is a great one-stop-shop for all your automated marketing strategy needs. You can do social media, content creation + publication, blogging, email marketing, and more from just this one platform. If you want a tool that "does it all," HubSpot is a great option. Just make sure you know it's worth the investment it's not cheap!

Pros: My favorite thing about this software is how intuitive it is, overall. Many people purchase HubSpot and are able to hop right in and start using it. HubSpot offers a wide range of help videos, documents, and certifications to get users comfortable with the platform. While it's generally easy to use, it's still a powerful tool with a learning curve. Many people will get the basics and can work it just fine, but it still takes experience and finagling to get full use out of this investment. For marketers looking for a powerful tool, but don't have a ton of time to learn it, HubSpot is a great option.

Cons: Their reporting can use some work. Even people I know who *work* at HubSpot would agree with me here. They have a fairly robust reporting tool, but you have to purchase the add-on. The reporting you do receive with the tool is alright. Gets you what you need, but if you're an experienced marketer whose constantly digging deeper, you always have to use other tools (Google Analytics, FB ads, Databox, etc) to get the information you need.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Maria K.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/04

"A Really Excellent Inbound Marketing Tool"

Pros: HubSpot's a very robust tool. It contains a lot of apps that all speak to each other, which is really great if, like me, you're on a very small marketing team and have to prioritise time as much as possible when you're responsible for so many different tasks.
The content optimization tools are excellent (in-post SEO help, campaign strategy tools, keyword difficulty/traffic info). The automation functionality is also stupendous and there are various opt-in/opt-out capabilities so that you can really tailor the UX of your lead generation to fit your persona's buying habits, THE LAW, and your own company ethos regarding data collection.
What I will say to those considering HubSpot for their own organization is to use as many apps as possible and "go all in" - otherwise inbound isn't going to be as effective as you want it to be.

Cons: I'd love to see improved cross-domain functionality in the Enterprise edition. It'd be great to monitor keyword results on multiple subdomains as opposed to just the target domain.
I also look forward to the social monitoring functionality moving beyond Twitter.
While there are a lot of resources available (the academy, community, email support) the learning curve can be steep for those on the start up program who don't get a designated account manager.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/04
Tammy M.
Marketing Coordinator
Business Supplies & Equipment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/17

"Best Email Marketing Tool I've Used"

Comments: It's always difficult to measure marketing effectiveness. With HubSpot I can measure it and prove that a customer received my email campaign, opened it, interacted with it, and ultimately closed a deal with one of my sales team. It's a great feeling to know my marketing efforts are producing "fruit"! In addition, the HubSpot support team is absolutely amazing. There is always someone who knows exactly how to solve my issues. It's nice to actually have a person on the other end of the phone or chat box! Great Job HubSpot!

Pros: I began creating email campaigns for 14 years. I've used multiple programs to do this and HubSpot has been the BEST tool I've ever used. I'm very happy with the reporting features. HubSpot allows me to "get granular with my reports—at any given moment I can see who opened my campaigns, what links they clicked, and which campaigns they have interacted with since they were enrolled. I can truly follow my customers journey and see their conversion. Amazing tools and an amazing support staff too!

Cons: I started using HubSpot during the migration from the old platform to the new . . . so tutorials for the new platform were not yet available for Design Manager. I was still able to figure out the dashboard, and ultimately produce great campaigns using the tool!

• Reviewed on 2020/02/17
Director of Marketing
Retail, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/19

"Easy to use and good reportinf"

Comments: Overall I’ve had great success implementing different marketing strategies and tactics using HubSpot. The email marketing portion of this is super user friendly and easy to get setup quickly. Dashboards make quick work of high level overviews and the list segmentation is easy as well. Support can be difficult at times but eventually seems to workout.

Pros: Pros:
Easily automated campaigns
Easy setup workflows
Easy design and setup email campaigns
Easy social posting and monitoring.

Cons: Reporting isn’t very accurate on some reports.
Tie into other systems can be difficult.
You end of being nickeled and dimmed to death for add-ons.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/19