• Overall
    4,4 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

About Repsly

Repsly uses a unique data-driven approach, empowering CPG field teams to achieve peak performance and drive retail sales.

Learn more about Repsly

Hagen P.
VP Global Retail Development
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/01/19

"What did we do before Repsly?"

Comments: We love Repsly. It has increased collaboration, execution, visibility, competition and overall productivity. After a month, you start asking "What did we do before Repsly"

Pros: The collaboration between our team did not exist prior to Repsly. We have 6 different regions with 6 different "group text" This caused major silos. After Repsly, reps from all over the world feed pics and information into 1 place. The messaging feature drives competition and peer recognition. Everyone stepped up their game after Repsly and productivity skyrocketed!

Cons: There are small improvements that can be made to any app. There are nuances to any app. We are happy with 99% of the functions of the app. The 1% is minor things we would prefer to be different based off our preference.

• Reviewed on 2021/01/19
Director of Marketing
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees

"Our REPS Love Repsly"

Pros: Our reps love the ease at which they can add notes and photos to a customers account for use at a later date. They also use the feature for finding other accounts in an area every day.

Cons: We would like for the reps to have the same access on their laptops that they have on their phones for scheduling.

by Repsly on 2018/08/22

Hi there, thanks for letting us know how much your reps enjoy Repsly! We've informed our product team of your suggestion.

Sarah D.
Brand Manager
Retail
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/21

"Great sales force app that's easy to use"

Comments: Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Pros: Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Cons: While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database.
Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

Mihovil S.
Trade Marketing Manager Junior
Food & Beverages, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/21

"Repsly - a great CRM tool"

Comments: I use Repsly in various occasions. From checking field execution of our field staff via photos, to checking distribution of our products. It really is easy to use, so you don't need any formal education/training, everything you need to know to work with the product can be explained by your co-workers.

Pros: Ease of use! And mobile app is really customer-friendly too, so when on field, it can be used with same ease of use.

Cons: I think that it is time for your developers to go to the next stage, and offer us something new, now when everything seemes to work fine.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks Mihovil! We noticed you're still using classic Repsly app. We recently came out with "Repsly Mobile CRM", which you can find in the app store. It has tons of new features, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Jon P.
Vice President

"Use Repsly daily"

Comments: We enjoy using Repsly on a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to change some of the items that we are looking for on our dashboard.

Pros: Real-time. I had a buyer call me while at lunch, and I was able to go in on my phone, and send him a picture from the store he was requesting that my rep had just visited 2 days prior. I literally had the pic in his email about 3 minutes after he emailed me.... priceless.

Cons: Sometimes when hitting the back bar you have to start your search over as it goes back to the beginning rather then what you have already filtered to.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Great feedback Jon! We're really proud of our new reporting feature that's in the process of being released, and it's sure to evolve very quickly in the near future.

Scott W.
Accounting Assistant/HR
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/18

"Satisfies Many Needs"

Comments: My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable. With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report. Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly. Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

Pros: Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Cons: Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/18
Rodolfo L.
Founder CTO
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/14

"my review"

Comments: It solved our sales communication with central offices

Pros: Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

Cons: It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

by Repsly on 2018/08/22

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact [email protected] if you need assistance.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/14
Alicia M.
Brand Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/20

"No Stress for our Sales Team!"

Comments: Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Pros: how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Cons: tends to crash every so often.

by Repsly on 2016/07/20

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Christie G.
Key Account Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/20

"Great Tool for Field Merchandisers"

Comments: Our company uses this product for field merchandisers. It has thus far been a great tool to track activity in our department stores.

Pros: Ease of use, manager dashboard, flexibility to change form fields, ect.

Cons: Some bug issues but our rep has been great about guiding us how to resolve.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks so much for the nice words Christie! You can export data for specific clients with Repsly, and should be able to see all the photos ever taken for a specific customer, so we'll have Matt get in touch. Thanks again!

Jerial W.
Merchandising Director
Farming, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent Tool"

Comments: its a great tool for field and office management alike. You can track visits, tasks, see real time pictures and eliminates double work and paper.

Pros: I can send a "specific" task or survey to the field and I can refer back to previous visits and tasks.

Cons: When you go into pictures it needs a scroll feature so you don't have to open and close each individual picture to see it.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks Jerial! Appreciate the kind words.

Sales Representative
Food & Beverages, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"Repsly conveniency"

Comments: Convenience and easy to always go back and see where you excel on your job

Pros: It is easy keep track and record of your work at all time

Cons: Your employer can actually see your work

by Repsly on 2018/08/22

Hey there, thanks for your positive feedback!

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Chief Executive Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/17

"Excellent Sales Team Management Tool"

Comments: management of team has become a lot easier. saves my time so i could focus on other important things

Pros: Gives a lot more transparency, record keeping is easy

Cons: Integration with popular ERPs is not there.

by Repsly on 2018/08/22

Hi there, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your request for more integrations.

Sandra S.
Merchandising Manager
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/20

"Repsly Review Sandra Singleton"

Comments: Repsly is a great product, I just wish the filtering of the data was a little easier and gave a few more reporting options

Pros: user friendly

Cons: Filtering capabilities

by Repsly on 2016/07/20

Great feedback Sandra! Our new reporting is being released in 4 days, so if you'd like to get in touch with Matt, he'd be happy to show you all the new capabilities it offers!

Suzana S.
Marketing Director

"Great auditing tool"

Comments: We use REPSLY to manage 50 brand ambassadors nationwide. They execute our in-store demos & merchandising visits at our 3000 accounts. REPSLY helps gives us visibly in the field & helps audit our team at the same time. It's very user friendly & customizable to our needs.

Pros: User Friendly
All-in-one

Cons: Wish it had the ability link with quick books

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks for the great review Suzana! We added Quickbooks Online full integration not too long ago, if you'd like some help getting it set up please feel free to reach out to us.

Max S.
RSM
11-50 Employees

"Repsly Review"

Comments: Repsly used to be very slow to load customers but the speed has greatly improved. I like the new function of finding nearby customers automatically, that speeds things up. Also being able to include pictures from my photo album is a nice improvement.

Pros: Helps me remember names, and product placements.

Cons: Some managers tend to rely too heavily on Repsly information for overall field rep management.

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thank you for all the positive comments Max, we'll reach out to you to see what we can do to boost your likelihood to recommend us!

Garrett M.
Director of Sales

"Repsly Waiakea Review"

Comments: Great App, my field reps use it each day and I am able to monitor their successes and run reports to give them their bonus each month.

Pros: Mobile

Cons: Old reporting was cumbersome

Coraline V.
Product Manager - MiniDrones & Hands-free car kits
Consumer Electronics, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2015/06/18

"Great app to manage your field team & save time"

Comments: While I was looking for a solution to better manage my field team work, I got a chance to test Repsly for free. The setup was super easy, I uploaded my database of stores within 10 minutes and everything was instantly operational.
My reps too were able to begin with Repsly in seconds.

Pros: - Extremely easy to use for both reps and back-office users
- Ability to take pics and tag them for easy browsing
- You can customize reports & audits
- User-friendly UI
- Excellent customer service and high quality support
- Great value for money (of you do not have to many reps!)

Cons: - I would like to be able to customize the dashboards to the specific needs of my company
- When you export data to Excel (i.e. results of audits) you cannot choose to export only a part of the information (= selecting columns you really need to export)
- There was no 'intuitive' option to classify your POS into channel types (electronic stores, Telco, etc) but with a little help from the customer service the problem was solved quickly

• Reviewed on 2015/06/18
Milan B.
IT Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/21

"Repsly - best CRM and field management"

Comments: We are using Repsly for 10 months. It helped us many ways with our reps on the field. We have all data synced in a minute.

Pros: Cloud based and easy to use.

Cons: Pricey with all features

by Repsly on 2016/07/21

Thanks for the review Milan, we're glad you're enjoying Repsly!

Katie M.
Brand Sales Representative
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/22

"Concise, efficient routing and info logging tool"

Comments: I use Repsly daily in my field sales work for a beverage brand. I absolutely love the tool and can attest to the 4-fold increase in efficiency it allows when workin in the field and logging interactions and leads. No more wasted time sitting in the car wondering where to go next, Repsly lets you view your nearby accounts on a map or list, or by searching. Customer support is readily available and helpful. I cannot imagine doing my job without this handy mobile tool!

Pros: Quick, easy to use, no bells and whistles. Make your own forms, access data quickly from past visits

• Reviewed on 2016/08/22
Michelle B.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/25

"VSF Repsly Review"

Comments: The product worked well for us. Our field team was able to use it from their phones (unfortunately, not from their Windows tablets though). We could see where they went, pictures they took, feedback on specific questions and additional comments. Great tool!

Pros: It was easy to use and set up. The daily reports helped us understand what was happening in the field.

Cons: The product was not enabled for a Windows tablet. This would have made things much easier for our field team.

by Repsly on 2016/07/25

Thanks for the kind review Michelle! We're glad you're finding Repsly helpful.

• Reviewed on 2016/07/25
Paul M.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 2015/07/13

"Repsly Field Management"

Comments: I have been using Repsly for approx 3 years and have found it the most adaptable and cost effective compared to the numerous other field management software I have tried. I spent 6 months researching field management software and found Repsly the most affordable, customisable software available.

Pros: Cost effective, customisable, easy to use

Cons: can't include photos in Retail Audit.

• Reviewed on 2015/07/13
Jeff S.
  • Reviewed on 2016/07/30

"Mobile CRM for a Good Price"

Comments: The sales team uses Repsly to stay organized and keep track of contacts and where they are in the sales cycle.

Pros: Easy to use in the field

Cons: The reporting is hard to use. They just upgraded it and I haven't tried the new version.

by Repsly on 2016/08/01

Thanks Jeff!
If you'd like a personal walkthrough of the new reporting, we're more than happy to give one, we're pretty proud of the new interface and features.

Suzana S.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 2015/06/17

"Essential Tool for Field Marketing"

Comments: I manage a 10 person sampling team for a start-up beverage company. They perform around 50 in-store demos month all over Southern California, Before Repsly, they would check-in/out via text, upload reports on Google Docs, upload photos in Picasa Web, & enter expenses on another site. For a new team member, it would take some practice & numerous emails before getting use to this process. Repsly is a one stop shop. It user friendly, so It saves me time & money to train new hires. The reporting & photos are stored in one database that is easy to export. Also, Repsly acts like an auditing tool geo-tagging locations, so there in no doubt that my team is doing their job.

Pros: -Geo-Tagging Locations (no audits needed)
- Reports & Photos in one application!
-User friendly!

Cons: - Not compatible with Windows phone
-Mobile app not available for managers

• Reviewed on 2015/06/17
Melissa G.
Head os internet sales
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2016/08/24

"What a great app"

Comments: Its a great for my company and really easy to use for everyone. I can track all my reps and stay in communication with them. No more wasted time sitting in the car wondering where to go next.

Pros: Good for the money and easy to use.

Cons: I can not find any cons yet.

• Reviewed on 2016/08/24