Ai Field Management Reviews

by Ai Field Management

• Overall

About Ai Field Management

Manage your Business: Actively know Who, What, When, Why, Where (GPS), How Much $. Start $5 per license/mo. Real Time. Global Access

Learn more about Ai Field Management

Jianwei C.
Sr Manager & Architect
Computer Software, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/29

" It has really helped us track our projects better!"

Pros: Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Cons: It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Mike R.
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/01

"By far the best field management software we could ask for, absolutely complete!"

Pros: When we had twelve-fifteen technicians, we had a pretty good software that allowed, scheduling/invoicing/billing/app for techs/portal on website/app for OUR clients/admin panel for all office usage all in one, we were able to work with this software for two years.  When we grew to thirty cleaning technicians, it got challenging, we needed something to help us find the best worker to do the job based on specific criteria's, this feature was the key for us to bring our business to the next level. The AI built in piece is genius, worker management tab has the ability to suggest the best worker for the job but the Admin can override it if need be.  The other great plus is having the possibility to bill batch invoices at once, the other software was tideus in billing each individual invoice.
We now have a complete system that allows us to have clients book their cleaning on our website portal, adding clients easily, adding workers, invoicing clients, clients history, GPS tracking for technicians, app for workers, ability to find the best worker for the job with a click, reports specific on new clients/repeats clients, app for workers, and app for clients to conveniently book their service from their phone.

Cons: Changing systems is always a big decision, but in order to bring our business to the next level, our business needed this piece while keeping everything else to make it all possible.  So implementing the new system took a bit of time, that has been the only cons.  AI-FM has been an amazing change for us, giving office staff more time to focus on getting new clients, less time is wasted on finding the best worker and invoicing each individual work order at the time.  Absolutely Love this software.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/01
Anton B.
project manager
Building Materials, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/05

"it's like having a god's eye"

Comments: What a relief that i can find something that can solve my problems with a single vendor a scalable cost!

Pros: The design fits well with the need and the purpose.
Like the in app translation as its key with a globally distributed staff and work force.
Mobile access is key!

Cons: More customers and users will only make this better as its value is in the masses. more users and more use cases which will drive the development for all that we dont need even know that we need yet.

Luca G.
innovation manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/23

"Great software great team"

Comments: We were searching for a Software Platform that could really digitize our process, get to the next square without getting hit too hard on cost. Although no software really did all that we wanted, AI Field Mgmt came close.
So we started meeting and having multiple demonstrations around Christmas (not an easy time of the year to do anything...), amazingly AI-FM made themselves available to us as needed even with the time zone differences between Italy and California.They provided Live Demo accounts with ALL features for as long as we needed so that we could test features and consulted with us for free multiple times. We became more impressed with the Software and their Customer Service as we went along, they took care of us, they took the long view from the start.
At the end of the day, these guys are good and honorable, they do what they say they will do and more. We now consider AI-FM as a valued partner of our team, they help us solve our problems. Thank you AI-FM!

Pros: We were blown away by their Sherpa feature for picking the best worker for a job... they agreed to develop more features for us for free... a true partner.

Cons: At the beginning it doesn't fit perfectly with our way of doing and organising the job but we are finding the perfect fit thanks to the features they developed for us.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/23
Vice President Cloud, North America
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/06

" Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers"

Comments: A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pros: Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Cons: Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Simon D.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/09

"Straight forward system"

Comments: Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pros: The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Cons: Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

• Reviewed on 2019/09/09
Kim L.
manager
Biotechnology, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/15

"excellent!"

Comments: excellent support and fast response!

Pros: ease of use, very good value for money, the founder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate about the software and app, and continuously improves it based on our feedback

Cons: very good value for what we pay, works well. support is well rounded.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/15
Marielys dl angeles M.
Enfermera
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management. "

Pros: It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Cons: It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/27
Gaurav J.
Chief Business Officer
Executive Office, 10 001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/22

"Very easy to use platform and very agile to change"

Pros: The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Cons: So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/22
David K.
Co Founder, Solution Achitect
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/28

"Ai Field Management Review"

Comments: Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pros: What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Cons: I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/28
Corey G.
Principal
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/05

"Ai Field Management review for Capterra"

Comments: The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pros: I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Cons: Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Jade L.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

"Pretty smart software "

Comments: It thinks for me, Or better said it's like a sounding board, it confirms my thinking in terms of marrying up jobs with workers. And sometimes it comes up with a different recommendation and that makes me think twice about what I should do , it always has a reason why... really cool

Pros: They figured out a way to code in the traditional sense the best worker for a specific location and job type, but that's just the interim solution apparently they've got machine learning embedded in the system so that will eventually take over and they will become even better than the coded solution. Sounds great

Cons: I'd appreciate if you could reduce the price a little bit, I get that there's a lot of technology in the spot for a small company like mine I prefer to spend a little bit less if

Bruce C.
Operation Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/15

"Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support"

Comments: Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pros: Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/15
Director User Experience Design
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/07

"Simple, fast, Mobile"

Pros: Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Cons: I only wish new features would be added faster.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/07
Jimmy C.
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/29

"Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier"

Comments: Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pros: The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Cons: They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Trevor V.
Food & Beverages, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"Great experience "

Pros: Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Cons: Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Timothy W.
Systems Admin
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/21

"Intuitive yet very user friendly. "

Pros: Mobile friendly design makes using on a cell phone that much easier.
Ease of U/X makes navigating different screens seamless.
Responsiveness

Cons: None. The only negative thing I can think of is the fact I didn't have this software at my last job.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/21
Ned L.
Agile Coach
Business Supplies & Equipment, 10 001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/08

"AI feature is excellent!!"

Pros: The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Cons: I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/08
Danny F.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/02

"AMAMZING!"

Comments: AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pros: The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Cons: The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/02
Dc V.
Managing Director
Business Supplies & Equipment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/07

"Great service and support "

Comments: Great team of people and always willing to assist and listen to suggestions
Additions gets added reasonably quickly

Pros: Ease of use and flexibility for industries . Affordability

Cons: Reports are limited and could be improved

by Ai Field Management on 2020/06/11

Hi DC, thank you so much for your Review, more than fair. Re the Reports, we are adding more all the time AND we can create some custom ones if you can let us know what you are looking for... just let us know.

AI FIELD MGMT

• Reviewed on 2020/06/07
Co-owner
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/14

"Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i"

Pros: It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Cons: Actually cannot choose such characteristics

• Reviewed on 2019/03/14
Grundare och VD
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/26

"Easy to use, affordable and cool application."

Pros: AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment. In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Cons: Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/26
Steve C.
Sr manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/27

"It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright."

Comments: Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pros: I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Cons: My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

by Ai Field Management on 2018/05/01

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/27
Insurance Broker
Insurance, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/17

"Excellent software!"

Pros: Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Cons: Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/17
Valentino B.
European Business Development Director
Security & Investigations, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/26

"The most compete operations assistant I have found"

Comments: Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Pros: Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Cons: As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

• Reviewed on 2018/12/26