Filter by:

• Overall

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Ecommerce Director
Retail, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/12

"Really capture the correct emails"

Pros: This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Cons: The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

by Hertza on 2021/02/22

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

• Reviewed on 2021/02/12
Data Analyst
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"Your Emails - Clean."

Pros: Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Cons: Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

by Hertza on 2018/09/18

We are grateful for your review, thank you!

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Feldriana T.
Feldriana T.
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA
Oil & Energy, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/27

"An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails."

Pros: One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Cons: Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

by Hertza on 2019/03/27

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 2019/03/27
Desarrollador de aplicaciones para móviles

"EXCELENT SERVICE"

Pros: Easy fast, effective and with excellent results and functionalities, is a service, that since you have credits, you can simply upload your database and it is very clean.

Cons: Well, the truth is, I do not have an accountant with zerobounce, on the contrary it is a very efficient and fast service

by Hertza on 2018/05/03

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed using our service.

Billy G.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/01

"Easy, affordable, and feature-rich solution"

Comments: The software helped us clean a stale, organic email list and have confidence we could email the list without issues.

Pros: Compared to other services, ZeroBounce seemed to be one of the more cost effective solutions we could find. It included more features than we needed, some of which were not available in more expensive solutions.

Cons: Although we did not require this feature and were pleasantly surprised it was included, the features that can help fill in missing information (e.g., first/last name, location, age, etc.) did not return as many results as we expected it might. This is not why we used the service, though, so it was not a huge loss for us.

by Hertza on 2018/05/03

Billy, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it very much.

Maria L.
Community Associate
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/13

"Zerobounce just makes you life easier"

Pros: Zerobounce sells what it promotes. What I like the most is that it really helps to bounce between different domains. It does a really good job helping you to get rid of unwated messages.

Cons: I have yet to find something i dislike about this product.

by Hertza on 2018/09/18

Mrs. Larez, many thanks for your kind review!

• Reviewed on 2018/08/13
Benjamin W.
Marketing
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

"Best way to verify"

Comments: We have used and will keep using ZeroBounce in the future. They are quality!

Pros: I like knowing that ZeroBounce can ensure that my domain is protected by weeding out the bad emails. I send a lot of emails and deliverability is very important to me.

Cons: I feel there are a lot of catch-all emails that could still be valid.

by Hertza on 2019/03/27

Mr. Westbroek, please reach out to us about your catch-alls, we have an excellent scoring system that can validate those.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Co Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/17

"Easy to implement and great way to improve reputation"

Pros: We had it implemented in less than a day, because our system sends millions of emails every month, we saw an immediate impact on our deliverability rating.

Cons: The validation can be somewhat slow, but I'm not sure there is anything that can be done, because we are actually waiting for the mail servers. To be clear, it is generally only a few seconds, but we do it in real time prior to a send, so when we are attempting to send 10s of thousands of emails a few seconds adds up very quickly.

by Hertza on 2018/07/19

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns!

Team Zerobounce

• Reviewed on 2018/07/17
Siva D.
Co CEO
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Excellent Support & a rockstar team"

Comments: Great company and team to work with. I would always recommend any partner or a client to check out their solution.

Pros: Simple use of their API, robust results with spam traps, spammer details. Their support is awesome. Being a partner we work with their marketing, customer success, and the sales team. I am always pleased with their responsiveness and willingness to go an extra mile to help always.

Cons: I would like to a snapshot of the results before making a purchase decision

by Hertza on 2019/04/02

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mr. Devaki! We're always happy to help.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Pranay M.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Information Technology & Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/29

"Awesome antispam software I have ever used."

Comments: Invalid emails are detected and removed from big email lists soon. Less Bounce rate is found using this tool. Productivity increased by this tool by avoiding unwanted emails.

Pros: No need of any special training to use this software. It is very quick and fast tool. Reasonable in price so that many can afford this one. Bulk validation is done easily and I like this a lot.

Cons: I like to recommend this software to people whoever i come in touch with and i don't have any cons with it.

by Hertza on 2018/06/05

Mr. Mateti, thank you so much for your kind review.
We wish you success with your campaigns!

• Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Dylan R.
Researcher
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/23

"Zerobounce works great"

Comments: Great, we have been using zerobounce for almost a year will minial hiccups.

Pros: Zerobounce is great for email validation. The API allows for easy use and the data provided on emails is consistently accurate and has helped us decrease bounce rates and improve outreach. Documentation is constantly being added and there is a lot of information on how to use the tools.

Cons: The bulk data validation tool on the website takes a long time.

by Hertza on 2018/07/27

Mr. Ratcliffe, we're delighted to have you at ZeroBounce! Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to review us.

The team

• Reviewed on 2018/07/23
Joshua T.
Principal
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/08/30

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a keeper"

Comments: My overall experience with Zerobounce was awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job.

Pros: If you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as your representative you're Lucky, she shows outstanding customer service and professionalism.

Cons: There were no cons of the software. Tge software does it's job.

by Hertza on 2020/10/15

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Triplett!

• Reviewed on 2020/08/30
Mrinal T.
Mrinal T.
Network Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02

"I have been using Zerobounce for last 4 months and it has been an amazing experience so far."

Comments: 1. Trusted Email Validation Partner
2. Amazing results at an average cost.
3. Plug and Play API.

Pros: 1. Best among any other tools in Market
2. Negligible error rate
3. Extra Pieces of information with emails appended for zero cost.

Cons: Nothing yet. Will update when I find one. I have tested other key tools like Bounceless, Kickbox etc. but Zero bounce has given superior quality among all of them.

by Hertza on 2018/05/08

Mrinal, your review motivates us to keep our quality standards! Thank you for choosing us, we will do our best to not disappoint you.

Email Marketing Manager
Newspapers, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/26

"Great Result, Payment Process Needs Improvement"

Comments: The deliverability rate of my email was about 98.42% after the list was cleaned so I would say the list cleaning worked pretty well.

Pros: I looked around at a lot of different list cleaning tool and decided to go with ZeroBounce based on other reviews. It was a little pricier than others but based on the size of list we needed cleaned we wanted the highest quality list cleaner. The ease of use was great, all I had to do was upload my list and the rest was done for me.

Cons: It was weird that they required me to send a picture of my credit card and my photo id to them before the payment could be processed. This is probably a safety measure but seems unnecessary since not other online retailer had ever asked for this.

by Hertza on 2019/03/28

Thank you very much for reviewing us, we appreciate it!

We'll remember your observation and do our best to provide a better experience next time.

Javier S.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02

"Zerobounce has provide me with the fastest, easiest to use and most accessible List cleaning service"

Comments: The best performance I've ever had with my email marketing.

Pros: The thing that drew me in the most was at first the price for the service. After using it for the first time I fell in love with the speed of the list cleaning service then followed by the performance my cleaned email list had. After a couple of months they made some enhancements to their user interface and now they are by far my favorite List Cleaning site.

Cons: I've been an user of different List Cleaning services for quite a long time and the only thing I personally dislike specifically about Zero Bounce is that it gives me a bit more information that I need about the emails that I upload to be scanned.

by Hertza on 2018/05/08

Javier, we are so happy to hear you're enjoying our service! It means a lot to us to know our customers are satisfied. Many thanks for your review!

Katerina T.
Marketing Team
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/07

"Almost zero bounce rate on stale list"

Pros: The ability to quickly clear out inactive or invalid email addresses from our lists. Overall bounce rate in real campaigns is never over 2%, which could also be because of mail provider errors.

Cons: We need to wait an extra 30 minutes some times to get the list cleared, but this is a small price to pay for the quality of service.

by Hertza on 2018/05/18

Mrs. Thome, thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We wish you success with your email campaigns!

Sai vamsee D.
Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/08

"Very effective! Very helpful to get clean list for my campaigns"

Pros: Good classification on the kind of emails. Great Intuitive user interface. Less bounces helps in maintaining clean data for use. More mails for enhanced reach and to achieve desired output!

Cons: The time taken to validate big lists can be minimized to get faster results. No clarification on the catch-all section of mails - How much percentage of mails are actually obsolete?

by Hertza on 2018/05/18

Mr. Deep, your review means a lot to us, thank you!

• Reviewed on 2018/05/08
Product & Technology Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/27

"One of the best email validation software"

Comments: We have been checking a few similar softwares and comparing their capabilities basing on our real data. Basically we were checking how accurate the validators using the e-mails that we knew if they were valid or not. Zerobounce had the highest score in our test (it was something like 98% accurate). This plus the price and easy to use API was a deciding factor to go with Zerobounce.

Pros: It provides a lot of information about the emails, not only "valid/invalid".
The API is very easy to use
It also allows uploading files with the website.

Cons: It's a bit annoying (yet, probably necessary) that after validating the files in the website each time the new passowrd is generated. On one hand it's nice as it protects the data, but on the other hand It makes the process annoying

by Hertza on 2019/03/27

We're so glad to hear how you feel about ZeroBounce! Hope you continue to enjoy our service.

Lyndsey H.
Operations Support Specialist
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

"Amazing!"

Pros: quick and super easy! Not difficult to maneuver and learn. I did have a couple questions and the customer support team was so friendly and so easy to work with and get the details I needed in an understanding manner

Cons: There's nothing that I didn't like. It did exactly what we needed in a very timely manner. I have nothing negative to say about this product/company

by Hertza on 2018/05/03

Mrs. Herring, a big "thank you" for your review! We appreciate it very much.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/26

"Most Accurate Email Validation Service"

Comments: They are a great company doing great things!!

Pros: What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service. No question goes without an answer. I will continue to refer ZeroBounce to everyone I know.

Cons: There is nothing I do not like about this service.

by Hertza on 2019/03/27

We're so flattered by your kind review! Thank you very much for taking the time to write this.

Adrian E.
Strategy & New Business Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/07

"Great tool to increase the quality of email marketing strategy"

Comments: Quality of database that we already had (and our partners that we were building campaigns for) and ensure the quality of current lead generation campaigns.

Pros: I like the fact that it is not as expensive as its competitors and I have discovered interesting things about our database, even for recipients with very new addresses.
Being an agency helped us for our own actions, but also for our partners and clients that are doing lead generation campaigns.

Cons: I did not identify specific things that I did not enjoy. We've started using it even before they had an API to offer, so we did see the evolution and we enjoy using it.

by Hertza on 2018/05/18

We appreciate your review, Mr. Enache. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

Royce R.
Financial Advisor
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/01

"ZeroBounce has made me more efficient and productive at a low cost to my business"

Comments: With the ZeroBounce software I am easily able to quickly verify a large batch of emails, which allows me to spend more time on marketing and other important tasks.

Pros: - Very inexpensive compared to other email verification software
- Quality of verifications has been excellent!
- Customer service is timely and helpful
- Speed of service is amazing

Cons: There are no "cons" that I have encountered at all. The only thing that I dislike with email verification software is that it cannot verify some emails due to "greylisting". However this is not a knock against ZeroBounce, it is a industry-wide security measure.

by Hertza on 2018/05/03

Royce, we are so glad to hear our system made a difference! Thank you very much for your review.

Kara O.
Recruiting Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/26

"BEST email verification out there!"

Pros: - Very easy to use
- Love the separation of invalid, valid, not sure
- Much cheaper than all of the other software I've used
- Quick scans
- Customer service is great!

Cons: - Average of 10% bounce backs on "valid" email addresses

by Hertza on 2019/03/27

Mrs. Onorato, thank you for reviewing us! Looking forward to serving you again!

Gangadhar L.
CTO
Internet, Self Employed

"Good Tool"

Pros: Nice and user friendly Tool to clean the Data

Cons: Nothing specific to tell about the this tool

by Hertza on 2019/03/28

Mr. Lakamsani, many thanks for sharing your feedback!

Matt S.
Chef
Food & Beverages, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/26

"I've used zerobounce for quite sometime and I love it."

Comments: Makes my affiliate program much less of a headache!! If only I could figure a few things out other than that I really love this product.

Pros: Easy to use, no experience needed, free trial available, 24 customer support and as a bonus super easy to upload all your contacts!!

Cons: There are a lot of features that I find are completely unnecessary here, I just cannot use them. Also, I seem to be having it a hard time with WordPress. I'm sure I'll find a workaround but it may just drive me mad.

by Hertza on 2018/06/05

Mr. Smith, we appreciate your review very much.
If you need any help using our platform, please feel free to drop us an email or give us a call. We are online 24/7 and would love to help.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/26