Google Workspace Reviews

4,7 (11 807) Write a Review!

About Google Workspace

A suite of collaboration products for teams and SMBs. Web conferencing, file sharing, and scheduling in the cloud. Formerly G Suite.

Learn more about Google Workspace

Pros:

Customer support is good and in some plans you have priority support services. The collaboration is the most transparent possible, work agility is better than with other solutions.

Cons:

It can be frustrating when there are features that are available in MS Suite that GSuite does not have. They are few and far in between, but once in a while it does frustrate you.

Google Workspace ratings

Google Workspace has an overall rating of 4,7 out 5 stars based on 11 807 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Google Workspace before?

Filter reviews (11 807)

Ashish A.
Ashish A.
IT Head in India
Online Media, 11-50 Employees

Best Email and Storage Solution for Critical Business Applications

5,0 2 months ago

Comments: Primarily for Business Emails, Storage is a plus, but we avoid using Google Workspace for storage requirements because other great options are available in the market. Currently we're only hosting important documents on Google Workspace Drive and using AWS S3 for rest of our needs.

Pros:

Google Workspace is the best solution when it comes to email and storage. It never misses any of your important business emails and always syncs them on time. Wide app connectivity is a critical feature because you can just download the application on your iPhone and get emails. API and Integrations is a major positive which makes it market dominator.

Cons:

The least is pricing. Google Workspace is very unlikely to be the ideal solution for bootstrapped companies. While other competitors like Zoho offer free emails and competitive and affordable plans, Google workspace provides no option for startups.

Betsy F.
Owner in US
Photography, Self Employed

Pro level Gmail for single or multi users

4,0 7 days ago New

Comments: I've used Google workspace since it was google suites, and was a legacy suites user as well. So I've been using the software for a while. When they transitioned away from the free legacy accounts, Google was very upfront and fair about the transition options, which I appreciated. I have been satisfied with my use of Google workspace -- for the most part. Recently, I tried to implement the appointment scheduling tool (not to be confused with the older and archaic "slots" tool). I was excited to use the tool based on my initial first impressions, so switched from the business starter to the business standard subscription. But once I got deeper into setting things up, I discovered that the tool was very limited and would not accomplish what I had been doing in Calendly. I have 8 calendars that need to be accounted for when offering available appointment times. As it is set up (June 2022) -- the tool only accounts for the primary calendar -- none of the others. This is very problematic and made the whole tool useless for my purposes. After a lengthy spell of chats with multiple levels of chat support, they claimed they were still working to resolve my issue -- but I had enough and asked to be reverted to my previous subscription level. That itself required chat support to authorize, which was taken care of. But an unfortunate side effect was that I lost my discount. Chat support told me I had to talk to the sales department to get that taken care of. Makes no sense

Pros:

I like that it allows me to use my domain's email -- and that the email is gmail so the structure is familiar -- and email inboxes are more likely to allow my emails to arrive (rather than ending up in the inbox).

Cons:

The calendar appointment scheduling tool has a huge flaw -- it is limited to the primary calendar only. And this is not noted anywhere. You need to be able to account for multiple calendars.

Jason S.
Owner-Operator in Australia
Internet, Self Employed

Workspace is the Default

3,0 last month New

Comments: My overall experience ranges from highly frustrating to ‘it just works.’

Pros:

I use it for email management and what I like most about it is the reliability.

Cons:

There seems to be a lot of confusing steps, it isn’t user friendly and fixing problems seems to be like some secret that is hard to find.

Jared K.
CMO in US

Google Workspace Review

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: As a power user, I find it helpful that I'm able to get a lot of things done in a short amount of time without dealing with a lot of back end or support issues because the downtime is rare if minimal and I can access my files offline if needed. Additionally, I'm not limited with my storage capacity or feeling like it's a separate process then just getting all functionality that I need.

Pros:

I'm able to do a lot more functionality in regards to my business and bring collaboration with every partner I work with.

Cons:

The only issues I have is it doesn't integrate my calling or texting and it's a separate feature with Google so that I would have to share things separately instead of simultaneously.

Customer Service Representative in India
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees

Flexibility to use, access & sharing files from anywhere

5,0 last month New

Comments: Easy to access and retrieve files anytime, helps to maintain the docs internally and with customers with security as only the persons can view the files who have access. Saves the docs automatically and simultaneously editing with top notch services.

Pros:

Very easy to use can create docs, presentations & spreadsheets and share within organization or specific person. All-in-one online collaborative tool for interact and communicate with the employees working remotely and share files anytime from anywhere. Automatically sync with Google calendar for events and best is notifications/reminders for upcoming events.

Cons:

Storage and integration with other products is limited, require broadband connection or high speed network,

Marine M.
Marine M.
Communications and Administrative Coordinator in Armenia
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

The safest and most reliable storage and workspace

5,0 last month New

Comments: Overall I am fully satisfied and this is what big organizations in my country Armenia keep using. Two organizations I worked for used it so I had to us as well. International ones as well, I did freelancing for multiple international companies, they all worked through Google Workspace. People know why they use this, they have done some research and still prefer this one to the modern alternatives existing nowadays, when every day we face a new platform.

Pros:

I like the variety of tools merged within one platform. Every single thing you need for work is here - slides, spreadsheet, document, calendar, communication tools, everything.

Cons:

When we keep big data on the drive, it is hard to find what you need at that specific moment and fast, it usually takes time and search is not strong enough. Also, it lacks colors on the interface to make it look more dynamic, modern and fun to use.

Property Practitioner and Student in South Africa
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

For everyone!

5,0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been a breeze using Google's workspace.
It can be for business and personal use.
Google meet for video conferencing is my favorite, especially for those working from home.
Team message chat is a great feature.

Pros:

Gmail and calendar sync so quickly. The connectedness of docs, slides, and sheets Easy to connect and share files with other users. Google cloud storage for all your files. Set up on the mobile phone and tablet for easy use and access.

Cons:

Spreadsheets, docs, and slides need more features added to give the user more choices. When opening a document from the other source, it loses formation. Tools from the desktop are not accessible on the mobile phone

Hamit D.
Hamit D.
Marketing Manager in Turkey
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees

Easy to use and really good

5,0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: We are using it for emailing, storage, and meetings. I really like it.

Pros:

ıt is very easy to use. This is the best part I think

Cons:

The management panel would be better designed.

Marketing Professional in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The best!

5,0 2 months ago New

Comments: Fantastic and I always suggest to anyone who asks me about it.

Pros:

I use email, spreadsheet, chat, drive, calendar, and keep every single day and I love them all. Of course they could come up with more video tutorials and more educational contents for Google Workspace but still good enough. It's been like 12 years I am using Gsuite legacy and Google Workspace, I cannot imagine using other services at this time. Email app is the same as Gmail, very easy to use and soooo many apps and chrome extensions that makes you use email app. Sheets are fantastic, no need to use excel anymore.

Cons:

Calendar's interface is too big and when we integrate it to other softwares such as High Level, we have to scroll up and down to see the whole day schedule. My clients often complain about this issue. Forms could be smaller in height and more easy to understand. Sites are actually bad!

Joshin C.
Administrator in Canada
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

All In One Solutions

5,0 2 months ago

Pros:

They have all products which we need for our day-to-day business: email, online drive, calendar, google sheet, google meet.

Cons:

I really wish they could have developed an app or software for PC to open google documents that are downloaded. Also, to add an option to import other fonts that are not available on google.

Ava H.
Ava H.
Software Development Engineer in US
Wireless, 10 000+ Employees

Perfect set of tools to simplify your workflow and increase productivity.

4,0 2 months ago

Comments: Using Google Workspace has allowed great benefits, one of the main ones being increased productivity, because being able to access different tools from a single place helps to simplify the workflow, thanks to the fact that it is possible to have stable communication and enjoyable, that is, being able to make videoconferences allows explaining ideas or project development much easier, being able to share files quickly and even edit them at the same time is a time saver and the meaning of moving fast, since it counts with the advantage of different people working on the same document and this without any concern of leaking information or data because the administrator can decide who to grant access to.

Pros:

I like this set of Google tools because it is an effective and easy way to quickly access my work and share it with my clients or colleagues, whether it is to collaborate or simply to share files that are useful. For example, if you are working on the planning of a project through a document, all the members of the project can contribute ideas or modify them, making said action be carried out by all, that is, we can all work on the same document and a once finished, share it quickly or simply upload it to Google Drive in case of any inconvenience to be able to recover it quickly. Google Workspace runs in the cloud, which saves us time and not having to worry about having to save every change made to a document, because they are saved in real time. Its use is simple, so any user can quickly adapt to handling each of the tools, since it provides a very simplified user experience. Most of the tools offered have been used by practically everyone, such as Gmail to write emails, Drive used to store documents that, being in the cloud, facilitate our online workflow, Meet is widely used for conversations with work team members and facilitates understanding regardless of the location of each one. In general, it helps us to simplify the work because it makes possible a more pleasant communication as well as being able to collaborate directly on projects and share documents, giving us the priority of deciding who can access them, which also keeps the security of the information.

Cons:

It is not easy to talk about some aspect that I do not like about this series of tools, but I have observed that its price can be somewhat high, in addition to being a set of tools based on the cloud, it requires a good connection to the Internet or for the on the contrary, having a Chrome extension to be able to access offline and make the respective configurations for its use, this can take time and knowledge, so in case of any doubt, accessing the support team is the best solution.

CEO in Brazil
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees

The best workspace on the market

5,0 2 months ago

Comments: It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros:

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons:

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand. And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.

Jonathan M.
Owner in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great product & service that everyone seems to use

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: I run a consulting company, so my Google Workspace runs my entire business. I use it daily for all calendar, email, tasks, communication, and document management. Overall I'm very happy with the product, it's reasonably priced and I recommend it.

Pros:

Ease of usage and everyone uses it. Google Workspace is almost universally used by companies, so the platform is easy to understand, clearly offered, and help is generally good, as long as you comply with all of their rules. Break any rules and you're out of luck!

Cons:

Help sections are clear and informative. Appealing a rule breakage is next to impossible to overturn, but overall the service and the features are fantastic.

Paolo P.
Software Engineer in Italy
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

Hub of the best collaboration apps

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: The experience with G-Workspace is truly complete, it allowed us to have an integrated system for documents and a respectable mail manager. I highly recommend it

Pros:

As far as I'm concerned, the central fulcrum or even better the foundations to talk about first is the email management of the personal mailbox which has achieved integration and ease of use on any device in recent years. In particular, the G-Workspace Standard profile from this year allows to have the capacity of each mailbox practically unlimited. The search speed of an email in this case becomes very important as a performance indicator and G-mail responds to requests with speed in real time. Impressive. This unlimited space is always shared with the other apps of the G-Workspace suite and the new function that allows each user to have a shareable disk for document exchange with colleagues, giving the rights to each user who can access a sort of network disk. released from its own network infrastructure and very simple management. Also with Meet it is possible to record the calls to save them on the drive and listen to them again, all always under the security that google provides.

Cons:

The suite is sufficiently complete, simple to use but sometimes they seem really too many to manage and this leads you to choose the main ones. What I always find difficult is the possibility of synchronizing G-mail contacts with other mail clients, for example. In this case G-Workspace does not provide recent tools and is a very requested aspect, for example by ours salesmen

Shazia F.
Biology Teacher, Co-ordinator in India
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees

Google Workspace is the most versatile collaboration platform that is easy and cost-effective

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: With the implementation of Google Workpace, we were able to work remotely from our homes. The applications provided are very easy to use so there was no learning curve for us. Due to the pandemic, we faced various communication and collaboration barriers and we were able to solve it completely with the implementation of Google Workspce. It is the only platform that we need to connect, communicate, create and collaborate on documents seamlessly over the web

Pros:

1) The most favourable feature of Google Workspace is the easy to use user interface of the provided applications. 2) I like the wide range of collaboration features that the product provides. I can seamlessly collaborate on files, documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Google Drive files. 3) The custom work domain that Google Workspace provides gives professionalism to email addresses. 4) The Google Chat app which is also integrated in Gmail is very helpful for connecting and communicating with my colleagues remotely from my home. 5) Unlimited storage is provided to every user in Google Drive and there's no limit on the file size and type that can be stored. 6) Google Workspace also provides unlimited time for Google Meet meetings with various features like recording. 7) Apart from these, there are unlimited features of Google Workspace that will help you in creating a seamless virtual workpace and ease remote communication and collaboration during this pandemic.

Cons:

I wish more in-built templates could be provided for PowerPoint and Spreadsheets so the document creation process could be even more simple. I would also love to see a variety of pricing plans with lesser price for few features in some plans as all of the features of Google Workpace are not used in our school. Rest everything is perfect and Google Workspce is worth its price.

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Business Owner in US
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Smooth, Scheduled Workdays

5,0 3 months ago

Comments: As I stated earlier, I'm so proud of what I've built and what I've accomplished through my online business. I have come so far and I genuinely wanted to rate Google Workspace because it's become so critical to me. I depend on it like I do my doctor. It tells me when my appointments are, when a file is done copying, & so forth. Thank you Google.

Pros:

I am habitually lazy and I procrastinate worse than anyone I know but ever since I've started my own business, I've been able to keep those habits at bay thanks to software like Google Worspace. I LOVE the calendar, the real-time updates, collaboration, third-party integration, & especially task management. Without that, my business is lost. We use this software hourly. It's critical to my business!

Cons:

I feel like they could make it more simple to work offline with your documents. There isn't exactly a moment I'm offline generally, but there are sometimes unexpected outages. Either way, there's really nothing negative I have to say about this software.

Jessica P.
Freelancer in US
Education Management, Self Employed

Amazing Product

5,0 3 months ago

Pros:

Google Workspace is a phenomenal office suite programming that permits clients to work from a distance from anyplace. Google Workspace is a heap of any remaining applications by Google in a solitary stage that permits fast access, simple correspondence, and great gathering work highlights. One of the essential champions of Google Workspace is Gmail, which gives the best email administration today. Gmail is speedy, guaranteeing that your messages are shipped off the assigned individuals right away. The security in Gmail is first rate with advance notice messages shipped off your substitute email or telephone number assuming there's any effort to sign into your record on an alternate PC, telephone, or IP address. Gmail gives a simple format to compose messages on and accompanies worked in autocorrect, autocomplete, and word ideas to assist you with outlining your sentences for messages, formal and casual. Like any email administration, you can append records to your message, yet Gmail permits simple means to sidestep as far as possible because of its association with Google Drive. Assuming your record connection surpasses as far as possible, Gmail will naturally transfer your document to your Google Drive and remember the URL of the record for its place for the beneficiary to get to it. Gmail accompanies fast admittance to Hangouts in the sidebar, utilizing which you can have virtual video meetings with your contacts or group. You can have one-on-one talks and calls or welcome

Cons:

I despise nothing about Google Workspace or Gmail. In any case, I wish it was free so that it'd be more open to a more extensive client base. OpenOffice, in correlation, is free and open-source with incredible elements that Google Workspace can adjust.

Abdul F.
Abdul F.
Sr. Officer - QA in Bangladesh
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1 000 Employees

All tools together - Work from anywhere.

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: Made life easier, converted stressful works into fun activities, keeps me up-to-date everywhere, and accompanies me to complete my tasks successfully. Amazing handy tool by Google, Well Done!!

Pros:

Due to Covid Work from Home strategy, like everyone else, our whole company management staff had to maintain daily communications through Outlook, Zoom, Whatsapp, Gmail, and so many other sites. What a distressing and daunting task it was! Life was getting frustrating and the virtual office environment was getting hostile - as everyone was going through the same technical dilemma. Then boom! One day we were introduced to Google Workspace by our IT people for our official domain and believe me, I have never felt so relieved by any other technical networking features. We were all provided with 30GB of space, Meeting and Chat Options, Schedule Sending (THE BEST FEATURE EVER), Calendar, Status add option, Create Space, Drive, and so on, all integrated into this Google Workspace. It also suggests people just by typing their names in the whole company organogram and can also be used as a project management tool. Assign works and mark calendars, take notes and share big files without network jamming - It really feels like a dream come true scenario.

Cons:

Although Google Workspace is awesome, I still feel comfortable using Outlook for mail compilation - maybe because of Outlook's simple appearances and add-ins. For example, I can make mail body full screen and add Microsoft word features easily. Small features like adding a table or inserting special characters go a long way in the road of satisfaction. Anyhow, I have synchronized Google Workspace with Outlook and now I can send and receive my essentials from both platforms, easily.

Enaan F.
Enaan F.
Digital Marketing Executive in Bangladesh

A great business collaboration tool

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: Google Workspace has been an amazing asset to my business. The apps are user-friendly and the collaboration tools are top-notch. I love the ability to easily share files and communicate with my team members. The pricing is also very affordable. The business apps integration is also a great feature - you can easily access your email, calendar, and contacts from within the workspace. Overall, I've found Google Workspace to be a great tool for business collaboration.

Pros:

Google Workspace is the most complete way to work from anywhere specifically when you have to work both from home and office. Google Workspace includes Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Slides. I can use all these services from one place with a single login. It's saves a huge time. I can work with others team mate at the same time on the same document and see their changes in real time.

Cons:

It is little bit hard to configure for the first time if you are not a tech savvy guys.

Akshay D.
Editor-In-Chief in US
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

The solution for every business

5,0 5 months ago

Comments: It has completely transformed the way I work online. I have purchased licenses of Google Workspace under the Business Plus edition for every domain I own online. It just clicks into my habits. Previous solutions that we used for email clients were self-hosted and it was such a headache, especially with config issues arising almost all the time. Google Workspace and their smart filters and functions are just what I need to be successful.

Pros:

Google Workspace has completely transformed our productivity levels in our organization. Without Google Workspace, we couldn't even imagine how it would be. From Gmail to Google Drive, to Google Docs to Google Sheets, we have incorporated every single productivity app from this suite in our work. I really like how easy it is to use, and this itself can be a single point to determine whether to get something or not nowadays. With just a tap, I remember I was able to set up Gmail with our domain, thanks to the pre-existing integration with the provider.

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about the software. One thing, I would like if they offered some desktop solutions.

Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
President in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Easy Peasy Workflow With Google Workspace

5,0 4 months ago

Comments: Excellent organization tool for calendar, documents, spreadsheets, mind mapping a project, sharing content with virtual assistants, email, and presentations. Very affordable, too!

Pros:

I love the integration of Google Workspace with Google calendar, email, docs, sheets, mind map, and drive. It's an all-in-one organization tool that flows much easier for me than Microsoft. I am able to sync my Google calendar with appointments for webinars. I am able to communicate with my virtual assistants easily through shared Drive. Plus, I can access my Google Drive on my Google Pixel when I am not at the office. Google Workspace makes my workflow easy.

Cons:

I don't know how to work offline with this software. That is not the fault of Google Workspace - I'm sure if I needed to work offline, I could just learn how. The situation hasn't come up yet!

Simphiwe L.
consultant in South Africa
Banking, 501-1 000 Employees

The Best Collaborative storage, sharing , innovative Software of All time!

5,0 5 months ago

Comments: I put each of my organization's significant reports that all workers must have in one spot. I observe that we settle bunches of to and fro between colleagues by having one center point.

Pros:

There are not many things that I don't like with regards to google drive, yet one of them is as far as possible at 15 Gigabytes for a free record. I utilize enormous records and I view that as 15, is difficult to make due. They in all actuality do offer bigger choices with paid records. I likewise make some extreme memories stacking Google drive with somewhat more slow wifi speeds. Since this program depends so intensely on wifi speed this is a central point.

Cons:

I would suggest realizing your capacity size cutoff and checking whether you really want to update based off your capacity needs. You get a dependable 15 GB all over Google however that tops off and you need to oversee it and consider it two or three times each year.

Lawrence L.
Lead Producer in US
Computer Games, 51-200 Employees

Google Workspace is a time-tested business tool for companies large and small

5,0 5 months ago

Pros:

I like the ease with which collaboration just happens using Workspace. (I use Google Sheets more than any other productivity tool, and find it quite powerful, easy to use, and to collaborate.)

Cons:

There is not one big thing that I dislike about Workspace - just a bunch of small things. One of the things that I find most frustrating is the inconsistent GoogleFinance function support (certain formulas simply stop working that rely on GOOGLEFINANCE() )

Freelancer in Eswatini
Computer Software, Self Employed

Google Workspace review

5,0 7 months ago

Comments: Work area has permitted my web-based business to sets up a presence. The membership offers a great deal of distributed storage, internet business combinations and an expert email account. We disagree that Workspace is as pervasive to online business as they appear to be and are right now looking for choices

Pros:

The mix of our area name to work area so we can send and get messages straightforwardly on gmail It's so natural to work together with GSuite. Simply this week we started off a total redesign of our cycles because of resigning staff, and craving for normalization. I'll zero in Team Drives, and archive sharing: - With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff approach. It's not difficult to track down when you click Drive, not too far off under your own drive. - Using Gsuite permitted our director, yet additionally staff, to make envelopes as pails of cycles. For instance, we utilize Slate, and a more seasoned CRM framework, Banner, which each have ridiculously various degrees of specialized execution, however are utilized simultaneously. Our staff just unloaded a lot of individual cycles which we would now be able to see, alter, and share back as the normalization interaction proceeds. - Easy to see who made alters, and when. In this way, in case we have an inquiry concerning a cycle line, we'll essentially look to the alter, and can without much of a stretch track and explain questions. - GSuite does, notwithstanding, have a mind boggling scope of devices, which are for the most part similarly apparent, editable, and sharable. Perhaps the most worth apparatuses I use at work.

Cons:

The greatest drawback to utilizing Google Workspace is that the reception isn't broad. Most customers will fiddle with it when we share records yet they are utilizing Microsoft 365 inside, so it is a problem area. The rollout of Shared Drives appears to ultimately be promising yet the absence of sharing customization makes it difficult to use with outer customers. As a promoting organization, we would rather not share everything except we would rather not share individual records either, so the absence of organizer sharing makes it futile for us. I additionally wish Google Slides was more element rich so it very well may be a genuine swap for PowerPoint, yet tweaking layouts and designing introductions to look cleaned is only not as simple.

Oliver D.
Oliver D.
IT Manager in UK
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

5,0 9 months ago

Comments: Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

Pros:

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

Cons:

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.