Intellum Platform Reviews

by Intellum

Filter by:

• Overall

About Intellum Platform

Intellum helps large brands and fast-moving companies increase revenue and decrease support costs through education.

Learn more about Intellum Platform

Troy A.
Manager, Knowledge Platform's TILs
Marketing & Advertising, 10 001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/07

"Stands above the grey"

Comments: We solved custom success training. The external market is a hard space to solve for and there are even fewer platforms that are up for the tasks needed to be success in deploying to a immense audience with different needs.

Pros: Intellum is constantly evolving their product getting head industry trend or driving them.

Cons: The thing the makes them great is also a burden you have to stay on top of the changes but if you do the amount of impact you can drive is amazing.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/07
Nicole H.
Learning and Development
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/02

"Great, simple platform "

Pros: As a user of this platform for over 6 years, I can say I am very satisfied with the product, especially all of the recent enhancements. It is extremely easy to use for both the admin and the learner. In addition, customer support is over the top. I don't think I've ever waited more than one hour (unless it was the end of the day) for a response to a help ticket....truly unbeatable.

Cons: Reporting can be someone clunky to non-super users, but overall is great if you know how to use it.

• Reviewed on 2018/05/02
Kaloyan K.
TSE, Lead
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/10

"Needs to go a long way in order to meet its enterprise price tag"

Pros: - It is easy to do simple tasks.
- Has the basic features and functionalities.

Cons: - The support/customer success team does not cooperate at all and leaves you hanging with open issues/questions for weeks.
- The system has really poor file management capabilities and interface.
- The report tool is marketed as something really powerful, but in reality it is just an interface for SQL queries that doesn't even show you the actual tables you are querying against.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/10
Michael N.
Training & Development Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2013/04/24

"Intellum's Exceed in Review - ProTrans International Inc."

Comments: This systems overall use and capabilities measure in what we would consider an industry leader. We went through numerous LMS systems before deciding on Exceed and found that Exceed could do everything any other system could do, and more. We would give the system a 9/10 on our rating scale.

Pros: The ease of use of the system is great. Hardly any training needed to be able to manage this system from an HR & Training standpoint. Customer support on any issues has been great. We have had the same representative the whole time, and they have remained in constant contact during the process.

Cons: If I would have to pick out one thing that we considered a "Con" as a part of the system, it would be the destruction of users. In the beginning of our purchase, we created several test dummy accounts to work within the system before going live. We have since marked them as inactive users, but can't completely remove them from the system. We are aware this is for record purposes, but would be nice to remove the accounts labeled "Test Test" or "John Doe".

• Reviewed on 2013/04/24
Kayla C.
Talent and Client Experience Specialist
Entertainment, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/29

"Exceed Beginnings"

Pros: Great customer support through Intellum for the Exceed software. Admin articles are easy to follow if you find what you are looking for in their Help Desk functionality or work with a support representative. Easy to navigate and understand. There are multiple testing options, in a staging environment and in a specific branding organization in production, which is key!

Cons: Not fully developed in terms of having various options. Can customize to a certain extent. Only offers reporting, no dashboards or analytics currently.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/29
Brenda C.
System Engineer
Food & Beverages
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/01

"Excellent choice"

Pros: I really liked having chosen Exceed, their services have been the best and their quality in dealing with the client is magnificent, I do not regret having worked with them.

Cons: I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, I highly recommend it, it is difficult to find companies that are as attentive and efficient. I hope to come back soon.

• Reviewed on 2018/04/01
Jeniriana R.
System Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/22

"Amazing company"

Pros: My company is constantly developing, we are always in search of what makes us innovate. In this way I met Intellum, trained my employees with new creative learning, as well as allowing them to learn monetization strategies. I recommend Intellum because it improves the creative perspective of tired workers of the same.

Cons: I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/22
Graphic Designer
Marketing & Advertising, 10 001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/17

"One of the best mobile friends LMS solution"

Comments: Exceed is one of the few tools we use it in our e-learning projects. Exceed is really a wonderful tool.

Pros: Seamless integration with leading HR software's
Capability of adding TEDTalks along with other video/audio files makes this a unique tool

Cons: Exceed is quite suitable for enterprise level customers due to its cost. Though, it is bit pricey compared to its rivals, it was as promised.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/17