About Flowlu

All-in-one business operating platform that contains all essential tools for project, task, finance and customer management.

Learn more about Flowlu

Pros:

Cons:

Flowlu doesn't have a client portal - which is what is really preventing it from doing all the things I need. So I can't use it to onboard new clients or communicate with existing ones.

Flowlu ratings

4,9
4,9

Flowlu has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 267 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Flowlu before?

Jesus M.
Jesus M.
Attorney in US
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

5 8 months ago

Comments: Workflow automatization!

Pros:

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive! I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing! Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

Cons:

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

Developer in Indonesia
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Complete project management with affordable cost

5 last week New

Comments: I've been using Flowlu for a few months now and I couldn't imagine myself using any other applications. It's the only affordable software that has everything I need to keep track of all my projects and clients. It's helped me stay on top of my deadlines, has given me a much better overview of the progress, and has really boosted my productivity.

Pros:

I'm really happy when they add Client Portal. It is completed all other features like CRM, Project, Task Manager, Finance, Time tracker, Email integration.

Cons:

Because It is a complex tool, there is a learning curve. You will need an effort to learn and maximize all the functions. Also, it will be excellent if they add HR features. So I can track everything from one dashboard of applications.

Dr. virginia R.
Dr. virginia R.
Founder @ CEO in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

An Overall Excellent Product

5 8 months ago

Comments: We are very pleased with Flowlu and like it so well we decided to shift everything to the Flowlu platform.

Pros:

Flowlu is one of those products that delights with every click on a new feature. I generally don't trust apps that try to be all things, but Flowlu is well designed with business needs and the end user in mind. I can honestly say I read every comparison I could find because making a change is a very big deal. The race was tight and what helped me to make up my mind was Flowlu is relatively new while the other SaaS were much more mature, yet it was a near photo-finish between the youngster and the old boys. Thus, Flowlu will only get better with time and I for one and glad I am an early adopter!

Cons:

I'd like to see the MindMap built out more.

Marcos R.
Marcos R.
Chief Problem Solver in US

Top notch

5 6 months ago

Comments: 1,000% awesomeness.

Pros:

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed. They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Cons:

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

David S.
David S.
Director of Installation in Colombia
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

5 8 months ago

Pros:

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

Cons:

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Mehul T.
Mehul T.
CEO in India

All in one

5 8 months ago

Comments: I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime.
If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use.
I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

Pros:

multiple features, crm, project management, timesheet

Cons:

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Daniel C.
President in US
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

Review of Fowlu

4 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Project management and task management too.

Pros:

The way the tasks work with subtask and templates and flow.

Cons:

Sometimes a little clunky, I find their new product releases really slow compared to other companies. Over six months for the client login option. It really needs a form builder within the app.

Marco B.
CEO in Italy

After testing several software, I think we find the top!

5 2 months ago New

Pros:

completeness and versatility. Customer Support.

Cons:

Probably the fact that since it is very complete it sometimes gets lost and it is not easy to use

Stanislav L.
SEO marketologist in Canada

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

5 7 months ago

Comments: Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Pros:

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu. An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it. Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier. Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

Cons:

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

Hendy I.
Hendy I.
Engineer in Indonesia

Integrated project management that has the right mix of features and ease of use

5 7 months ago

Comments: I practically loved it since the first time I used it. Since I have used different project management tools, I don't feel overwhelmed at all with Flowlu's features. I like the flexibility that Flowlu provides. It allows me to set up a custom domain, and within minutes the site is running on our own subdomain, with SSL certificate issued quickly.

Pros:

The project management feature is mature, with a useful called project workflow which is like a template for projects and tasks. The nice thing about project workflow is that it can still update related projects even though the projects has already been created (or duplicated). The unified Tasks dashboard is very useful because it merges all tasks from all projects for the current user. For most small businesses, Flowlu will provide many features out-of-the-box and you will not need anything more. So it really is a very good value for the price.

Cons:

- Accessing Flowlu from Indonesia is not very quick, although not slow, so I hope they have a plan to increase performance especially globally. - Currently Projects and Agile Projects are entirely different, and the Issues ("tasks") from Agile Projects do not show up in personal Tasks page. - The way of assigning permissions to team members is a bit confusing. I hope they provide a unified page to assign permissions. - Chat feature is the pretty weak feature. The chat indicator isn't accurate and chats don't update in realtime. I hope they will improve this. Fortunately for us, we have our own chat solution. - The UI may be a bit overwhelming at first. It's not really a downside, just a logical side effect of the numerous features Flowlu provides.

Theo P.
Theo P.
Managing Director in South Africa
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

A decent option for agile all-in-one project management.

4 8 months ago

Comments: We run several projects for multiple clients in different industries (LMS set-ups, business strategy direction, events management etc.), and thus have processes that don't always translate between these customers.
Flowlu has been a boon by providing a single point of reference for all the projects and timelines, where we can store, invoice and manage all the projects.

Pros:

There are lots of functions that speak to product and project development, The onboarding module is excellent (and provides a great experience while helping to figure out the relevant settings), Calendar sharing is great (if you use Google Calendar), The e-mail linking is helpful (especially for CRM and invoicing). Kanban overview and functions are a gem.

Cons:

There are a few unintuitive processes, such as timeline management, workspaces aren't immediately obvious (remember, projects go in workspaces). Free account is actually only a 2 week trial (not obvious during signup). Calendar only integrates with Google Calendar. Only 1 user can be assigned to a specific task. No guest additions with limited visibility to CRM.

Digital Marketing Strategist in Kazakhstan
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Promising & Customizable Project Management Tool

5 8 months ago

Pros:

A nice and promising all-in-one solution. I have tried various alternatives, but they are quite pricey when it comes to managing a team of 5 -10 people. With Flowlu you can actually do quite a lot on the free plan, which I did, and then switch to the paid plan, while the price is quite attractive. The roadmap looks solid and promising and the team behind Flowlu regularly rolls out new features. What I really like about the Flowlu team is that they hear and listen to their customer and take down the important feedback and improve bugs and add new functions as per user request. The support team is also quick and helpful. I was surprised to find a mindmap solution in it too. I have not tried all features yet, but what I have used so far is enough for my use case (digital marketing).

Cons:

What I still don’t like about Flowlu is that they provide so many customization features that it is sometimes hard to follow and understand what and how should be ticked or unticked to use. It would be nice to have templates suitable for most industries (marketing, IT, Real Estate, etc.) so one could just choose the template and customize it to their needs. Another vital feature that I find unacceptable is that my assigned admins can see the CRM contacts, financial data and other data related to all organizations managed in Flowlu. Other PM tools allow complete isolations. I would really love to see each of my companies connected to Flowlu isolated completely, as it is a matter of security. Additionally, it would be great to have email sync reduced to 1 minute for all plans not just for the highest plan. Another important feature that still misses is the webforms that we can embed into websites. It would be nice to have a webform that is customizable taking into account various use cases. The client portal is also not there yet, but the team promised to add it soon. Subtasks are implemented in a strange manner and not tied to the main task, which should be changed.

Rajesh G.
Rajesh G.
Agency Owner in India

One of the best productivity software we are using

5 8 months ago

Comments: Flowlu is helping me & my team become more productive. It has increased our efficiency by ten fold at least.

Pros:

I am quite new to Project Management software. This is my second PM purchase. With Flowlu, so many things came together. First, CRM & Project connected in a tool has been a blessing for us. Every month we have to send clients a report about what are all the things that we have done for them. With Flowlu, it's taking less than a minute to copy all the things & add to the report. But the best part is that now we have become aware about how many additional things we are doing for our clients in addition to the regular work. Second, of course various features of PM. We are still learning these but we are using these features at the same time. Thirdly, I personally love the Finance tools. I am not using it for sending invoices yet. But simply seeing how much is the entire amount you are about to receive in a month is simply fascinating. Also, Finance tools are helping me in keeping my expenses under control. The reports are sufficient for me as of now.

Cons:

What I would love to have in Flowlu - First, for newbies like me, I think basic tutorials are needed. By newbies, I mean new to Project Management software. I personally am not very familiar with most of the terms that are used in current documents & tutorials. This may not needed for sumolings with experience in PM tools, but for me it would add huge value. Especially pointing out how all the tools interact with each other. Second, the storage space. Initially I thought 100 GB are enough for me. But now I feel in just few months, my team is going to consume all of that. I am not sure if by archiving or deleting projects, the space can be freed. If yes, then that may be helpful. Thirdly, email connections per user. When first I connected my first email in Flowlu, that time I realized how much this feature I am going to love. On any given day, I have to check 5 -6 of my main emails in various firms. So I wish if I could connect all of them in my account in Flowlu, that would be great. Frankly if some of users emails can be reduced to Zero, if I can add those to my account.

Atte S.
Account-Based Marketing Strategist in Finland
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

5 8 months ago

Comments: All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected. Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet. I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest... This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

Pros:

My headline says it all. Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM. It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS. So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all. Which is exactly why I got it! From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about! But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu. From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far... This tool is quite unique. They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape. Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc. And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come. ...And one thing that was actually quite amazing! At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them. But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :) The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions. Now, what else could I wish for? Well, not a thing!

Cons:

Now, this is a tough one. No joke. As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools. Though if I had to mention one thing... It would be the MAS functionalities. ...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations. But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu. So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

Amelia T.
Co-Chair in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

Everything we need in one place

5 8 months ago

Pros:

Finally, a software that ticks all of our boxes. As a volunteer non-profit community organization, we have different needs than the average user. I've tried a ton a PM systems to try and find one that meets all our needs (including many we could never afford) and Flowlu has done it! The functionality of the calendar is perhaps most critical to us, and Flowlu's calendar (and option for volunteers to add their personal calendars) is exactly what we were looking for (surprisingly hard to find!) Having functional apps (both android and apple) was also a definite must as not all of our board members or volunteers have access to a desktop. Flowlu's apps are top-notch and do not sacrifice large portions of the software like many others do. This makes Flowlu more accessible and a better fit for community work. The kanban option works well and allows us to better collaborate on event planning. Other main features we love include the ability to comment and tag (on pretty much everything), the real-time chat for collaboration, and the ability to invite our external volunteers to a closed space to engage in specific event planning.

Cons:

We love everything so far. We would like to see the option to add/remove fields in profile customization, to (particularly the option to change the gender box to custom field for our trans and non-binary volunteers). We would also love to see the option to build a booking form through Flowlu that populates the "company" calendar; however, we've found workarounds with other programs for now. We'd also love to see more customization options that aren't dependent on pre-built workflows (and more customization within the workflows), so we can better customize the aesthetics of our projects (color coding for clarity, option to match our branding), and a clearer and easier way to choose whether task cards in kanban view display subtasks (without clicking on the specifics of the card), but those are tiny asks! We are very happy!

Bernhard W.
Happy Owner ;-) in Austria

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

5 9 months ago

Comments: I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

Pros:

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going: + invoicing + email synchronisation + google calendar synchronisation + custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

Cons:

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level • not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way • creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature • could offer more storage space to their plans

Owner in Australia
Construction, Self Employed

Mature product as a CRM /PM tool

5 9 months ago

Comments: Overall, I am really pleased with Flowlu. Previously I was managing multiple CRMs and my Inbox as I could not fully adopt one as one or the other was missing vital features for my business. Flowlu has changed this for me.

Pros:

- simplicity - mature product/CRM that can be used straight away without waiting for a 'promised' roadmap item - support has been very receptive and helpful - run by a team - a great project management tool, that has milestones and granular control, subtasks, tagging etc. - no trackers adopted when using their CRM - true connect with Gmail (i.e. can move emails to different folders) and nominate which folders to sync - Simple - Can view and toggle between tabs with ease, whilst keeping the parent tab open in the background (i.e non-obtrusive tab view options) - Knowledgebase (Flowlu use what they sell and offer users) - Onboarding - Ability to 'approve' delegated tasks - Can link/send direct link to tasks etc. - Default new user permissions seem great - Quick integration to Connecting Apps (Pabbly Connect etc.) - Can copy and paste images easily into group 'feed - Can delete Milestone tasks at the project level

Cons:

- after starting off on a real high i.e a found a great CRM, my emails stopped syncing. Update: support fixed this and this is no longer an issue - A team invite confirmation email went straight to the spam folder - Webforms seem plan at this stage. More granular detail and options would be amazing incl. behavioural triggers. Now I can't find webforms on my account at all?? - Images pasted to Knowledgebase are of poor resolution

Paul Z.
Paul Z.
freelancer in Philippines
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Why Flowlu Is The Solution You Are Looking For

5 10 months ago

Comments: Overall, I love the way Flowlu is directing (sorry in my mind I always say “flowfu” I don’t know haha!!) I love that I found this LTD in Appsumo and would like to stack more If I can but being in a third-world country, It will be difficult so I am taking advantage of this limited time offer. Thank you for bringing such amazing app! I am really hoping to grow myself as an individual and also my future company with you in the years to come.

Pros:

One feature that I love is the notes feature. I can easily jot down notes during my meeting with the client, or my ideas, or links that I wanted to bookmark. Though some feature may sound like overkill for me as a freelance, as I have said above, knowing that there are KB, Record lists, products, workspaces, I know I can expand and eventually turn into a company. I also love the time tracking feature. Not only the projects and tasks from clients but also my own tasks. I love that I can know how much I spend to a certain personal task. It helps me a lot to be productive.

Cons:

One feature maybe that I’m missing is the ability to have a table view in my tasks and projects. You know guys, take what Clickup, Asana, and all other major apps has out there and make it better. I would also like to have a focus mode where I can easily toggle to have a focus only on the tasks that I wanted to do that day. Think of Focuster, or the Home view in Clickup, also have a little inspiration in Evernote. Or the My Day in the Microsoft To-Do App. As you can see, I’ve been through a lot of these apps so I hope you listen to what I recommend. Is there an ability for a custom on-boarding for a new member? I don’t know coz I am using the software solo. But this is the one I can see that will happen in the future. What If I add another team, I don’t want to teach everything from ground up. Maybe that’s why there is KB? I don’t know. So at leas have the onboarding questionnaire if we are a solo or a team, then based on the answer, certain apps will be turned off by default but users can always toggle them all on if they want so. Again, I am still learning the software so maybe these functionality is hidden somewhere there I just don’t know.

Antonio T.
VP Business Development in US

THIS is what I've been waiting for

5 10 months ago

Comments: My experience has been incredible so far. Kind of like a kid at Christmas... I actually look forward to using the application every morning Again, if the awesomeness of the app wasn't enough, customer service is incredible

Pros:

First off, I couldn't believe this app actually existed. For years I have cobbled together multiple applications to run my business. invoicing, CRM, project management, Communications, Etc. I've been doing this so long, that I just thought “this is just the way it is…”. At one time I was contemplating just hiring a team to create it for me. They quoted me about $90,000, so that didn't happen lol. Then I found Flowlu It's not enough to Simply say that flolo is a great all in one application, the thing that differentiates them from everyone else is that they do a lot of things VERY WELL. I’ve bought other all-in-one programs in the past and they would typically have one function that shines and everything else is mediocre at best. Flowlu has replaced 5 applications and has made life for (and 350 of my employees) better. Customer service is incredible. I sent over 21 questions and they answered them all. Either with product updates or pointing me in the right direction. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually fixed some things right there on the spot. Can’t ask for more than that

Cons:

I can't think of any right now. Flowlu does everything I need

John M.
Director in UK
Design, 2-10 Employees

Really Different Review

5 2 years ago

Comments: It's taken a while to get used to how it works and in the meantime I have still kept going with the other project management tools, but after 18 months of using three major management tools I have gone for this one exclusively and will be junking the others (not without regret as I enjoyed using some of them, but this has filled all the gaps that the others didn't)

Pros:

I love this software. I have tested all the major project management software out there and this is the best for us. I am the only user, but it allows me to plan and automate tasks for the business. I don't use the finance options as I use Xero for that - but it is fantastic for the automation of tasks within projects.

Cons:

Sometimes buggy, but less so as time has passed - it is obviously still supported and growing, so that's not so bad.

Dustin R.
President in US
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees

Amazing Team With An Amazing Product

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have absolutely fallen in love with the software. It has made my life easier by keeping on customer information cloud based so my whole team can access them anytime. It has also help me to have to avoid writing out lengthy invoices since the system has a simple setup of clicking and all information previously created (price, description, tax, etc) is automatically imported and calculated for you. The support has been great as well. No matter what trouble I run in to, they are right there beside me helping me every step of the way. They are like a part of my team. They go above and beyond your expectations to ensure you are happy with the service and that it works the absolute best it can for you and whatever your needs may be.

Pros:

I like how simple the software is organized. I also love how the invoicing is directly implemented into the customer accounts and how Flowlu keeps track of all revenue and expenses for my company. This is really help to not have to hire an accountant.

Cons:

The only thing I can say I have found that I don't like at this moment is probably that there is no voip implementation. However, Ive brought this up to the designers and they assured me that this is going to possibly change in the future. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints.

Michelle K.
Owner in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

All in one Project and Customer Management Software

5 8 months ago

Comments: I have many many different workflow items and tasks going on all at the same time. Flowlu helps me keep focused and take care of the most important things first. As well as store, and keep organized all my company data, customer data, customer interactions, billing, invoicing, job costing. I can't thank Flowlu enough for creating this amazing product. I don't have to use a million different softwares, I can keep everything in one place which is a Huge gift to me, and allows me peace of mind as I can more closely oversee every job in detail.

Pros:

I love that the software has so many options, and they keep adding more. I found that many other software options were too simple, in that they didn't allow for the user to add as much detail or keep it as simple based on their needs. So I like that everything is In one place, I go only to this software for everything, and the sales teams are constantly adding new features, and taking into account suggestions I make for how the software can better suit my needs. Awesome! You don't find that kind of support in larger companies.

Cons:

Well these "leasts" are past tense now, but I will say originally I think the thing I liked least was the support was based out of the United States, so I was concerned about Data safety and whether I would get support for the product. However, I have not seen any data safety problems so that's good. And even though support is in a different time zone then my own, they always answer 100% of the time. Which is more than can be said of many United States based companies.

Mark V.
Director in UK

From Mind Maps to Micro Tasks FlowLu Has Cracked The SMB CRM Code!

5 9 months ago

Comments: I dread to even think about how many years it's been now, (over a decade at least) trying one CRM after another wishing I could mash three together to make the perfect solution. And then there's has been the frustration with Salesforce & Netsuite fighting my way through the layers of irrelevance, which makes perfect sense to the Harvard MBA of course, working for a Fortune 500, but for someone living life on the edge and bootstrapping, that was never going to work for my situation. And then, by chance along comes FlowLu. A CRM system that speaks directly to & tackles the challenges faced by ambitious SMB's starting small, wanting to scale and without having to think about migrating to a better CRM in two years. Why? Because FlowLu genuinely has covered everything an SMB would ever want in a CRM with enough headroom to grow to the next level up... So far, my experience has been this, I've had an attentive personalised onboarding process, I've read great documentation, I've witnessed a well laid out clean interface, I've watched videos explaining each module, | can see the right native integrations sprinkled across the platform, I've got support for all the major integration hubs, I've downloaded a mobile app which looks very similar to the desktop version, (yay) and I can upvote on a feature requests board & see a busy product road map. You just can't build something like this without serious amounts of focus, passion and dedication, I tip my hat to you guys, I really do.

Pros:

It's scalability, it genuinely has everything you need from a CRM in one place and has scope to build out multiple departments at the enterprise level. In my honest opinion it's the Daddy of CRM for SMB's. The development team are open to new ideas and are driven by popular feature requests from existing users. It really is the most holistic solution I've ever seen in the SMB space to date.

Cons:

I genuinely can't fault FlowLu, I'm racking my brain to think what it doesn't do very well but I'm stuck because every you want from a CRM is built in with native integrations to the big platforms (Google/Microsoft etc) Ah-ha, I've thought of one, it does have a Mega-Inbox function which makes a lot of sense for an All In One platform but it would appear that you can only collect & send mail from 3 Gmail/Outlook/IMAP accounts per user, if it supported more or unlimited accounts that would be perfect.

Chris D.
Chris D.
Transformational Coach in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Finally found what I've been searching for!

5 8 months ago

Comments: I was looking for a CRM tool that is powerful, intuitive & easy to use, and I also wasn't quite satisfied with previous PM tools I had been using. Stumbling across Flowlu has been a gift that keeps on giving. It's a powerhouse platform for managing work and relationships. It is jam packed with features that can be used for Project Management, Customer Service & Relationships, Sales & Marketing, and Finance. On top of all that, it also includes integrated Mindmapping, a robust Knowledgebase, and Mobile Apps. And it does all this without skimping or cutting corners in any area, along with providing a lot of flexibility and customization. The UI is well thought out, and it's easy to take it a step at a time using only particular features to avoid overwhelm. The CRM is exactly what I was wishing for. Flowlu integrates seamlessly with both of my Gmail accounts and my Google Calendar, as well as pulling in my Contacts. It seamlessly links emails and calendar events with contacts, integrates naturally with the task and project management functionality, and allows customization to add any additional information I want. Flowlu's Knowledgebase is very comprehensive - both for learning the tool as well as for creating your own knowledgebases. The more I use Flowlu, the more I love it. Inevitably I find things that can be improved upon (integrating with Office365 or some tweaks to the UI), but at most they are minor annoyances. Flowlu saves me tons of time.

Pros:

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the... -CRM functionality -Task & Project Management -Knowledgebase -Mind Mapping -Integrationg with Gmail, Gsuite, and Google Calendar -Automations & Workflow -Ease of linking disparate data together in one place

Cons:

Not much. There are a couple places in the UI where I'd like to see certain things side-by-side or jump to more easily. I'd also love to see native integration with Office365 (email, calendar).

Lillie C.
Creative Director in Australia
Graphic Design, Self Employed

I am excited to see the future Roadmap come to life.

5 9 months ago

Comments: There is so much to love about what Flowlu has to offer and what potential it has. Having both a CRM, accounting and project management tool in the one place is business changing. Unfortunately I can't jump ship from Dubsado until project based contracts are introduced, but looking forward to the day this is implemented as it is on the Roadmap. Being a creative business, I rely on lot's of forms and client input and contracts are essential.

Pros:

CRM, Bookeeping, Kanban, Project Management

Cons:

No client portal yet - but is in the Roadmap No client forms - capturing custom form data stored at project level (and customer level) would be ideal. No contract administration - once contracts are introduced I am ready to move over.