• Overall
    4,9 /5

About NinjaRMM

NinjaRMM is the easiest, all-in-one remote management and monitoring solution that MSPs and IT professionals love.

Learn more about NinjaRMM

George W.
IT Projects & Services Engineer
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Awesome RMM Product"

Comments: NinjaRMM has given us the tools to be able to view our clients technology stack from a distance, and then be able to work with them on current and potential issues. Before this, all issues would come up out the blue and take us by suprise, ruining our current workflow. No more! This product is seriously great, and I don't think we could operate at the level we do without it.

Pros: The reporting tools and level of infomation we get on each device is all we could ever need.
Being able to update systems with a few clicks has saved hours of our time.

Cons: The thing I like least is that we didn't find this product earlier!

• Reviewed on 2020/09/09
Kamran H.
3rd Line
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/24

"Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!"

Comments: NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros: For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons: There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/24
Nick A.
Technical Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/23

"Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!"

Comments: The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact. In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Pros: Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons: We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/23
Brian A.
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/25

"Best RMM for the money and features"

Comments: Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Pros: Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Cons: The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/25
David S.
Owner, Operator
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/12

"NinjaRMM caters to all sizes"

Comments: Overall Ninja is a great solution for any MSP looking to save some money and make supporting your clients easy and not a chore. Ninja support is super responsive and quick to turn around and fix your issues. As a company, they also treat you as a person and not a bottom line. Their backup integration has helped me in a few pinches with clients data. The best part of this software is that it grows with you as your MSP grows and it doesn't break the bank!

Pros: Single pane of glass for managing all your clients. Whether you are a one-man shop or a large MSP Ninja is the solution you have been looking for. Super powerful policies and ease of automation. Integrates with other solutions for ease of transition from another RMM. It is lightweight and gives you tons of control and management where other solutions lack in ease of use and stuff you with features that you do not use or need. Ninja updates its software very often and it's quick to add new features making it even more powerful than before. I cannot recommend this product enough.

Cons: I have yet to come into a con for this software. Sure it has had hiccups but nothing that is not addressed almost immediately if you contact support or it ends up going through development and released with an update. If you can request it Ninja will do its best to add it to its features list.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/12
Tom A.
IT Technican
Retail, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/26

"Great product for making IT more efficent"

Comments: Great - good trial , great staff, good pricing - ever changing and evolving product

Pros: Small agent based - cloud based - very useful now much more homeworkers
Email alerts are great - software installs and server reboots are 2 of the best we use.
Powershell scripts work great for installing software / updates - works much more realiably than lan based push scripting.
Also very useful file explorer and remote registry for editing / fixing issues
Windows updates are easy

Cons: History for realtime monitoring (cpu / memory / processes) - this is coming soon
Storage - if you need to install large software - the limit is 500mb (office 3.8GB)
NMS - network monitoring would be better with dead port detection and history

• Reviewed on 2021/03/26
William C.
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/25

"Reliable RMM, Responsive Support, Receptive Executives, and One of the best softwares I have used"

Comments: There was always a fear that the patching of machines was not being done properly. And the basic thing we are paid to do was patch. We would spend countless hours with other platforms verifying, rectifying, and doubling our work load. Ninja's patching just works, and now they have added reboot notification on the main dash so we can see in a glance what machines need reboot to complete a patch. Even with schedules reboots, this is a security blanket.

Pros: The tool, just works. No fuss no mess. The MSP market space is hard enough without dealing with tools that do the opposite of what it is supposed to do. I have used other platforms, they start with K & N. One was just a bear to use, the other couldn't keep agents online. But Ninja, you install it, you set it and you check it. It just does it work. Which is to make my engineers life easier. What use to take 12 engineers, now takes 4. What you pay, is definitely not reflective of what you get. And the best part, they truly understand that in order for them to succeed, they need company's like mine to succeed. A true company that partners with us. I cannot say enoug good things about them.

Cons: The reporting is a little lite, but the community has raised its concerns and now the fix is on the road map. Same goes for a slew of other features that the community wanted/needed. Just wish they could 100X their development team every quarter .

• Reviewed on 2018/09/25
Nathan S.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/30

"Outstanding Piece of kit!"

Comments: We are able to automate and detect a multitude of tasks and issues before they are needed to be done manually. This software does exactly what they say it does, saves you time and money. If you are in the MSP field and are looking for a RMM solution, don't waste your time with the opposition, go to NinjaRMM.

Pros: We have grown along side this software, from the very beginning we were told what milestones Ninja were going to hit and they always come up with the goods. Our business has been able to grow rapidly and efficiently due to the help of this software and ease of use. We trialed almost every other software on the market, we wanted value for money and ease of use. If that's what you are looking for NinjaRMM is what you are looking for!

Cons: If i were to be really picky i would have to say, development was a little slow in the beginning however every company has to find their feet. I can say these guys really have and they have a good support chain to continue to grow.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/30
Andre M.
Senior Technical Specialist
Cosmetics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/24

"NinjaRMM is the go to software for my business! I use this software everyday and love it!"

Comments: The overall RMM needs without the overly complicated setup and maintenance. I value the kind support from them to help me with my business. This software is my go to software in my toolkit and with the integrations with other key players in the industry made my decision to choose them a smart one.

Pros: I love the Dashboards and NMS features. Also the Cloud Alerts save my bacon! This software has allowed me to manage clients remotely with team-viewer integration and also provide back ups services plus AV for not-for-profit organizations that have tight IT budgets. It allows me to have a one-stop shop as an MSP.

Cons: Some of the alerts are not sent when certain issues with systems happen. So you have to be mindful to check your dashboard daily. More updates are needed to the NMS and their pricing have changed around agents and NMS agents bundled together.

by NinjaRMM on 2018/01/25

Andre, thank you for the positive review. We are definitely making more updates to NMS (Network Management) in 2018. Stay tuned for a roadmap update on NMS in our community, thanks!

• Reviewed on 2018/01/24
Rick S.
Senior IT Specialist
Computer Games, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/29

"Simple, straight forward IT management software"

Comments: Overall I've had a great experience, especially comparing to other software I took on at the same time.
The support is great, having an account manager is handy if you need someone, documentation is nice and the software also looks good.
I've been able to support our organisation well with this product and there's probably even more I can do with it that I've yet to discover.

Pros: The remote control is great to have especially during this period, also being able to see at a glance what state our systems are in.
The support for this software is great and the fact they have a public roadmap helps satisfy curiosity of features/wishes we want to see in the product.
Having European support is also super helpful, no waiting for US people to wake up!

Cons: It can be a bit tricky to use some of the features you don't often use, however although I say this, they have simple documentation that you can follow to achieve your goals, if not they're support always helps.
I do like that they already have integrations with other software and that more are in the pipeline.
Features that are missing for me at the moment is cross organization user accounts and SAML SSO but these are both in the pipeline.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/29
Mario P.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/04

"Optimizing time while NinjaRMM does routine work for us"

Comments: Little by little we are configuring and customizing your policies to work for us. At first it cost us a little but we have the help of NinjaRMM

Pros: Once they learn how to use it, the interface is very comfortable and productive. The ability to personalize everything to the way we work in the company.

Cons: It still has few integrations. They still don't have it, for example, zendesk (and they use it to support me). Let's see if they improve soon

• Reviewed on 2020/09/04
George B.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/02

"NinjaRMM has continuously provided a quality experience for us as an MSP"

Comments: NinjaRMM makes onboarding and management of client devices a lot easier than other RMM tools I've used. Despite several key features still on the roadmap or in development not being ready for production use, they're certainly worth waiting for and hopping on-board with Ninja sooner rather than later as the company has a good direction and will surely overtake many of the older RMM platforms as one of the best solutions for RMM. NinjaRMM has allowed us to quickly and painlessly onboard new customers and efficiently assess and address any incidents and issues on their systems. NinjaRMM provides an easy to use interface that allows us to train technicians with it in a breeze, allowing them to be more productive right at the start without a steep learning curve.

Pros: NinjaRMM is consistently bringing good features to our RMM platform that allow us to continually grow our level of support for our clients. The support and feedback is always personal and easy to resolve any issues or provide ideas.

Cons: So far there's nothing we dislike, aside from the occasional bugs which happens with anything, those are generally quickly resolved and not too disruptive to functionality.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/02
Greg S.
IT Consultant and Friendly Technician
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/16

"Finally! Efficient Network Management!!"

Comments: Fast access to my customer machines and machine data; excellent BIG PICTURE of my customers and their sites. I save time not having to ask customers for information, also not having to hunt for information.

Pros: Easy to navigate interface, useful information at your fingertips, ability to quickly see "behind the scenes" when a user calls for help, Ninja has great tech support. There is Remote access, AV and Windows updates that can be managed directly from the Ninja Console.

Cons: Would like to see customize dashboards, Would like to see an app , and if there was an app, would like modules so i can choose control what info is in the app.

by NinjaRMM on 2017/11/29

Greg, thank you for your support. We will keep our foot on the pedal and yes a mobile app is in the works.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/16
Jon W.
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/15

"Progressive solution, progressive company"

Pros: Over the years of using Ninja, one of the biggest impacts is how progressive the company is and how much they listen to their users, constantly looking to improve their service offering, without increasing costs. The product is intuitive and in depth at the same time. We are often contacted by competitions but we value our relationship with Ninja & their product that nothing drives us to move away. Indeed their continual improvement pulls us closer to them.

Cons: There are no negatives that I have come across.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/15
Paul B.
Owner and Geobiologist
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/08

"Ninja is a great RMM. I switched to it from a competitor and have been pleased."

Comments: Management of all my client's computers.

Pros: Ninja is extremely simple. I started using it right away and deployment is a snap. The integrated Teamviewer is fantastic. They are responsive to user feedback and are constantly adding new features. It does a lot and I use it daily.

Cons: Tech sup can be slow to respond. I have had to make a couple attempts to get their attention in the past. They do come through eventually. The antivirus reporting could be a little stronger.

by NinjaRMM on 2017/12/11

Thank you for your support, we will keep striving to be the best!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/08
Christopher S.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/21

"Ninja beat out Kaseya and DATTO/AEM"

Comments: Needed a RMM platform with strong third party integration. Ninja fit the bill where's the competition trys to lock you into their platforms offerings.

Pros: Ninja boasts a responsive development team, a vibrant user community, and an excellent account management team. Their transparent pricing and straight forward terms mean you don't have to negotiate terms each term renewal and since the pricing is so transparent your account rep becomes your ally not someone you fight with over pricing.

Cons: The feature set is currently smaller than some competitors but that has not hindered my use or enjoyment of the product and they are constantly expanding the feature set.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Alex P.
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/08

"Quality, pricing and support"

Comments: Ninja is a great blend of the best features from all the big guys, but while staying a very nimble product. It does not overload you with information and extra features that most MSPs dont need. The one downside would be that there is no accounting piece to it, but that is easily handled by any number of 3rd party integrations.
Overall a very robust system for a very reasonable price with great Support!

Pros: Ease of use for my technicians without information overload

Cons: Lack of accounting built into the system

• Reviewed on 2018/08/08
Mike P.
IT Specialist
51-200 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/22

"Great program for real time data monitoring across all platforms"

Pros: What lead us to go with Ninja is the ability to monitor not only Windows based hardware but other platforms as well. Not only does it monitor them all it works across each platform the same way unlike other software out there. Some software has limited resources dedicated to Mac and cater more towards Windows but not Ninja.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/22
Support Technician
Insurance, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/28

"Ninja RMM Trial Experience"

Comments: Overall it wasn’t for us and we just did the trial. It did some things well but we weren’t convinced it wasn’t for us.

Pros: Had some nice reporting and built in tasks and commands. Liked the 3rd party updates and windows updates.

Cons: Had to use a 3rd party tool for remote control like splashtop or teamviewer. They provide license but still is not like what others offer. Can’t maintain your own catalog of 3rd party updates with versioning but have to do piecemeal installers.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/28
Jamie S.
Helpdesk Specialist
  • Reviewed on 2018/07/25

"RMM with not enough going on for it"

Comments: None. We choose not to use this software as it didn't do what we wanted it to do.

Pros: I like the overall look of the user interface and it is quick and speedy.
Installs quickly without much delay, provides good information about computer specs.

Cons: Hard to figure out how it works.
Uninstall option simply didn't work.
RMM software installs NOT in the system tray.
Patching is a joke. You cannot block patches easily, its either all of a cateory, ALL or none.
User interface navigation is terrible.
Was completely unable to figure out how scripting works.
No native remote control.
Not enough options.
We have been using Kaseya for 5+ years and it is so much better and easier to use.

• Reviewed on 2018/07/25
Pat T.
VP Sales
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/22

"Ninja Review"

Comments: We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pros: Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Cons: The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/22
Kyle S.
VP Operations
  • Reviewed on 2017/06/27

"A fantastic RMM tool, with a few needed features yet to be added"

Comments: Ninja has streamlined our service delivery offerings and saved us money. It's a great tool and offers fantastic value.

Pros: Value and feature set are the two easy ones. But the biggest difference with Ninja is the support and development. Support (and everyone else at the company), have been AWESOME to work with. Ninja has also kept their roadmap up to date and hit every milestone on it. That is HUGE from a software company. We have been very happy working with Ninja over the last 18 months.

Cons: Ninja is lacking some search features that larger organizations need. For instance, with other products, we are able to run any crazy search our heart desires and act on it. For instance if we want to see all Windows 10 machines that have the latest version of Chrome installed across our entire client base, it's not possible with Ninja. We've been working with the company to get this implemented. Once they have that capability, I will have no other complaints!

by NinjaRMM, LLC on 2017/06/27

Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

We've recently released an advanced search feature under our Devices view through which you can build queries for Windows 10 machines that have Chrome greater than Version X. We're also hard at work with third-party patching so you can patch all versions of Chrome that's out-of-date. Stay tuned for that release :)

• Reviewed on 2017/06/27
Jesse V.
Network Technician III
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/13

"Best RMM out there!"

Comments: We have been able to have eyes on all clients servers which helps us a lot since before server drives would die without us checking or the client paying for your manual backup check service. Ninja allows us to monitor networks at a fair price to us and them. It also allowed us to use the TeamViewer integration to disable all RDP access for a much more secure remote tool.

Pros: Ninja RMM has helped our MSP us better manage our growing customer base while providing us with the peace of mind client networks are being properly maintained and monitored.

Cons: We have not had many issues with Ninja RMM so far. If anything the company is younger than most RMM platforms but funny enough I find that to be an advantage since they are constantly adding features and improving their platform.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/13
Nate D.
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/29

"NinjaRMM - Our Strategic Partner - Simple and Powerful"

Comments: NinjaRMM gives us the ability for just a few technicians to manage hundreds of endpoints from anywhere in the world with real-time insight into everyday problems and remote support through Teamviewer.

Pros: We partnered with NinjaRMM after running demos of over a half dozen similar RMM tools. None of them were as intuitive as NinjaRMM or offered the amount of features. NinjaRMM is constantly developing their product and releasing updates based on feedback from their MSP client base. Their support is always available and they actually want to help you solve problems. They are a strategic partner that we could not live without. We love the integration with Accelo (our PSA platform), Cloudberry (backups), Webroot (antivirus) and Malwarebytes (anti-malware).

Cons: There is nothing that we dislike about NinjaRMM. If there was something we didn't like we would have picked another RMM tool.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/29
Jack P.
IT Technician
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/16

"Great straightforward RMM tool"

Comments: NinjaRMM manages all Windows updates in our company along with saving time when assisting users as I can very quickly connect on. Some times I don't even need to, with access to Task Manager and Services directly in Ninja. I can see where all my machines are at quite easily and know if I need to action anything.

Pros: The simplicity of setting up the product, using the UI, customer support and knowledge base articles.

Cons: There are features missing like Hyper-V integration, SNMP printer toner level monitoring but they're always adding new features and they are still relatively new to the RMM game.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/16