• Overall
    4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,6 /5

About Hygger

#1 Kanban tool for software development teams with swimlanes, WIP limits, time tracking, and Value-Effort backlog prioritization

Learn more about Hygger

Artiom B.
CTO and Co-Founder
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/11

"Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need."

Pros: I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away. I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project. In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Cons: Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

by Hygger on 2020/10/30

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

• Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Benjamin F.
Programmer
Mining & Metals, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/25

"A better than expected tool"

Comments: I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected. It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pros: It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Cons: I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

by Hygger on 2020/11/04

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!
Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

• Reviewed on 2019/11/25
Grigoriy P.
web programmer
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/04

"Has everything I need."

Comments: A great tool to start working on your project.

Pros: I am using Kanban board in Hygger, and it’s enough for my team. Hygger allows me to organize work in one place and draws attention to the tasks that are in progress for a long time.
The software has a clear interface and doesn’t distract me with other features it has. I believe that if I need more than Kanban, Hygger will provide it to me.

Cons: As I am using Kanban only, I haven’t any complaints at all. Hygger works exactly as I need.

by Hygger on 2021/03/22

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grigoriy :)
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need our assistance.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/04
David C.
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/09

"Another year with Hygger"

Comments: The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Pros: I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Cons: It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

by Hygger on 2020/12/10

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you.
Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/09
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/27

"Good solution for collaborative task management"

Comments: Great system with topnotch support team.

Pros: Perfect for sprints and task management.

Cons: Missing OKR tracking that are heavily related to sprints and tasks.

by Hygger on 2020/10/29

We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve :)
We have saved the note about OKR tracking. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/27
Silviu T.
Student
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/08

"Great experience for both company and personal task management"

Comments: Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pros: The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management. Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Cons: I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

by Hygger on 2020/10/28

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

• Reviewed on 2019/08/08
CTO
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/16

"One of the best PM tools out there."

Pros: Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Cons: Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

by Hygger on 2019/07/19

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

• Reviewed on 2019/07/16
Nicolas C.
CTO
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/24

"From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs"

Pros: What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Cons: Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

by Hygger on 2019/02/26

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

• Reviewed on 2019/02/24
Jeremy B.
Product Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/20

"Great product for entry-level product management"

Comments: Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Pros: What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Cons: We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

by Hygger on 2020/10/21

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/20
Russell A.
Managing Director
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/05

"Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool."

Comments: As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pros: It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

by Hygger on 2020/10/22

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/05
Astghik M.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/04/12

"Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana."

Pros: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Cons: I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

by Hygger on 2020/11/04

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)

• Reviewed on 2018/04/12
Heather D.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/11

"This is the collaboration platform we've been looking for."

Comments: Our entire team is actually happy with this software. We've tried Asana, Slack, Trello, Excel spreadsheets and nothing is better than this program.

Pros: The way you can manage organize and prioritize cards. And we love having different boards that allow you to customize who can participate

Cons: We would like to see apps for at least the iPhone and iPad. Many of us are on the go and would love to be able to monitor and update wherever we are.

by Hygger on 2020/11/03

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps. Please install the app to try it ;-)

Maxym R.
Frontend Developer
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/12

"Good Product for team"

Pros: Іntuitive, flexible application.
A large number of flexible settings.
Application stability.

Cons: I did not find any cons.
I like everything.

by Hygger on 2020/11/04

Thank you for the review. It means so much to our team!

• Reviewed on 2019/11/12
Chef Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/11

"A Must for Product Developers"

Comments: We Generally used it for better product development planning and implementation.

Pros: It's really a time saver tool for product development. It can be used for planning, implementation and collaboration. Also it's super scalable I can use for both very complicated and very simple products.

Cons: It needs a complement desktop app for tracking and submitting time to tasks. that will be a great feature.

by Hygger on 2020/11/03

Thank you so much for sharing what features make Hygger a helpful tool for your team. We have saved the idea of the desktop app for future discussions.

Ivan H.
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/10

"Easily the best project management software I've ever used!"

Comments: Organizing our management is the best benefit to using Hygger.

Pros: Intuitive, easy to add people, easy to share with other team members. We love using the sprint and roadmap boards. We also love how the integration across your boards can be seen in other boards.

Cons: Because its an early product, the integrations into other apps is lacking, but its going to get there, and this is not a reason to not use the software.

by Hygger on 2020/11/04

Thank you for your honest opinion, Ivan! Feel free to share with us what tools you would like to integrate with Hygger.

Luke W.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/10

"Hygger was the answer to all my problems when it came to project management."

Comments: Great project management, time organization and business flow

Pros: I like that I can push tasks and have a foundation I can start from to organize my process and our companies process.

Cons: The biggest thing is that I can't access a sprint board on my phone yet but I know they are developing that feature.

by Hygger on 2020/11/04

Thank you for the review, Luke! Now Sprint board is available on the mobile app. Please re-install the app to check it :)

Software Engineering Manager
Automotive
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/28

"full featured project management suite"

Pros: I love that the UI is very intuitive and that it's really easy to setup and use. Additionally because it is entirely cloud based means I can access it easily both on a mobile device and on any computer.

Cons: We don't use it much for marketing but we have one team member who said the marketing project tracking features are not as feature rich as he would like.

by Hygger on 2020/12/08

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about the marketing project tracking features. We will be glad to hear more!

Peter Y.
Manager | 360/VR News Storytelling Standards Project
Higher Education, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/28

"Atlaz provides the user with a variety of tools - that can get a tiny bit confusing. Overall - #1"

Comments: This is a complete package that will streamline any project that is run/managed by the right [well-trained] manager. Love it though!

Pros: The flow of a project - if you are aware of the nuances of project management. It is priced right and their outreach is unequaled in this niche area of platform applications. The two overall features I love are the real-time streaming of activities and the smart links.

Cons: It would be nice to have this offline as well. There would be no camparison between let's say MS-Project and this product - the contest would be over and Atlaz would win. That said, it lacks a slew of hands-on step-by-step tutorials and any sort of case study library to review. Most of my employees would get lost in all of the screens without some hand-holding along the way... an AI "guide" perhaps that questions your input and makes suggestions.

by Hygger on 2020/12/04

Thank you for the review! Hygger team added tutorials and simplified the platform so customers wouldn't get lost in it.
It's time to test it out :)

Bagaskara wisnu G.
Full Stack Developer
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/15

"Anti-Mainstream Project Management"

Pros: Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

Cons: I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

by Hygger on 2019/02/19

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

• Reviewed on 2019/02/15
Bryan D.
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/29

"Good working environment - very intuitive."

Comments: Clarity of priority and excellent task tracking

Pros: Ease of use, intuitive, good user interface.

Cons: integration with other business systems (Google etc), inability to assign individuals to Checklist tasks - this is a serious weakness for us.

by Hygger on 2020/11/05

Thank you so much for sharing what features are crucial for you in the project management tool. We have saved your ideas on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/29
Alex B.
Sr. Business Analyst, Scrum Master
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/28

"Well rounded software with a few unique features"

Pros: I liked some differentiators from other products in this segment, like the business value scoring matrix. It is challenging in Agile to prioritize by real value with customers and track against this rather than just velocity.

Cons: Overall, this software did not fit our needs as we were looking for integrations with JIRA and GIT. But it seems to be growing and adding features all the time. Definitely worth a look for small to medium agile teams.

by Hygger on 2020/11/20

Thank you for your honest feedback, Alex! We will consider your idea about the integrations with JIRA and GIT.

Angela T.
Account Manager
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/19

"User friendly"

Pros: The app has several options to help the user organize their tasks and projects.

Cons: There is nothing I dont like. Hygger offer everything I need for my organization.

by Hygger on 2020/10/28

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that Hygger hasn't any cons for you :)
We will keep working on the software to make it even better!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/19
Vlad K.
Graduate Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/18

"Hygger is the only project management software which could satisfy my needs."

Comments: It improved organisation of my workflow.

Pros: Hygger offers lots of great features. Some of my favorites are swimlanes, time tracking and score cards. They have everything you need to manage in agile or even more complex approaches. The support team is also wonderful and always ready to help.

Cons: As for now I couldn't really find any cons. When you choose between 6 similar SaaS and then your choice goes to Hygger - that means even if they have any cons I couldn't find them.

by Hygger on 2020/10/30

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

William R.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 2018/05/18

"Easy and simple! One clear main function."

Comments: I got an good time declaration product that makes it easier to keep track of time worked

Pros: The simplicity and design! It is really easy to see all projects you are working on and see all of your to do's.

Cons: It is a little bit confusing the first time to find how to submit work time...
I had to ask my manager to find it properly...

by Hygger on 2020/10/30

Thank you for sharing your experience! We have added an article about the time tracking system to Hygger University.

Jason M.
Telecommunications, 10 000+ Employees

"Very easy to use."

Comments: Easier management and collaboration of projects, tasks.

Pros: Flexible in terms of use/purpose. Takes a bit of time though if a new beginner. Would be useful for easy to use tutorials.

Cons: No offline version and hard to use smoothly when internet is slow. This is especially so in the Philippines

by Hygger on 2020/11/03

That's a great idea! Thank you for letting us know how we can improve your experience with our software.