livepro Reviews

by livepro Knowledge Management

Filter by:

• Overall

About livepro

livepro is purpose built Customer Experience Knowledge Management. Delivering ANSWERS, not documents - no matter which channel is used.

Learn more about livepro

Carita G.
Carita G.
Reiki Master Teacher & Crystal Therapist
Medical Practice, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/07

"Great software for call centres"

Comments: It's been a great tool to consolidate knowledge across many clinics and to make it very quick and easy for our booking agents to find the right (and up to date) information for our customers.

Pros: Ease of use. If you can use word you can use Livepro to quickly create and manage your content and make it easily accessible for your users. If you have a basic understanding of html and css you can make it go futher but this isn't necessary. The ability to tailor access levels for different types of users (eg admins or end users) is also great. Ongoing support is also exceptional and also great to have access to a community of livepro admins that we all learn from and help each other out.

Cons: Only minor issues I've noticed because I can be pedantic - but these were all quickly resolved by the support team. My only issue is that it can be a little fussy in applying some formatting - ie depends on how the formatting was applied in the first place to text as to how it can be modified. So sometime you just need to clear the formating and re-apply it. But this is a minor issue compared with some of the other problems I've encountered on other systems.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/07
Kylie D.
Knowledge Management Supervisor
Government Administration, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/22

"As easy to administrate as to use!"

Comments: LivePro has really changed the way our branch operates and from implementation through to our current content review project, we've felt supported every step of the way. Our staff rely on LivePro to do their jobs effectively and I can't imagine another product being so fit for purpose.

Pros: The great thing about LivePro is how easy it is to author and administrate content. We use it throughout a number of departments within the organisation, each with their own set of authors, publishers and users. Training up new authors is incredibly easy and allows for great flexibility in ramping up our knowledge management as needed for projects, etc. Our staff use the system every day and find it as effective for obtaining quick bits of information as it is for following complex step-by-step procedures. The support is also incredible and we've found the team to be incredibly responsive to all of our needs.

Cons: It's difficult to think of ways in which the software could improve, because it meets our needs so well. We have suggested some additional options in process layout such as mind maps / workflow diagrams which we expect may be implemented in future, but in the meantime we're incredibly happy with the functionality and features available.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/22
Cody P.
Knowledge Specialist
Government Administration, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/17

"An engaging platform for all skill levels"

Pros: Customisation, Livepro allows you to customise with your own custom assets (Built in CSS and HTML) allowing the platform to evolve with your company, by creating unique, engaging experiences. The platform's customisation doesn't end with the look and feel of the site, it also allows integration with a growing number of services allowing us to reach users when, and how they need.

Cons: There are few things to dislike when using Livepro, however some future additions I would like to see are...
- Highlighted tracked changes added to the version history (with collaborators)
- Improved resources storage (files, images etc.) for uploading of screenshots
- Mobile app and larger mobile compatibility

• Reviewed on 2021/02/17
Alimassi A.
CSR
Computer Software, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/09

"Livepro review"

Comments: Livepro has helped me with a wide range of customer inquiries ranging from dealing with different types of callers to answering the most unique, difficult and unusual questions. It has helped make my job easier knowing I've got a powerful piece of knowledge that's there to ensure that I do my job to the pest of my ability. Overall, Livepro is an amazing source of information and I'd definitely recommend it to other people. Keep up the great work Livepro.! :)

Pros: Livepro is an amazing source of knowledge that helps me (CSR) with the process of answering customer inquiries. From the beginning of my role, I was introduced to Livepro an straight away I was relieved to know that there is such a helpful tool that will be a click away for whenever I need any help or reassurance about all different kinds of questions. What I love most about Livepro is the ability to use the search function and the use of key words to locate a wide range of helpful articles, and most of all, Livepro is very convenient.

Cons: Apart from all great things I could say about Livepro, there's still some minor flows that could be improved in Livepro to better the use/experience even more. These flows includes things like, key words, article titles, updates and link navigation. What I mean from this is, sometimes CSRs would search up a specific key word to try and locate a specific article but if the title of that article does not match the key word then it makes it i bit harder and takes a bit linger to find what you're looking for (specially for new CSRs). Updates to some articles are a bit slow and sometimes clicking a link (likes shared outside of Livepro) does not always take you to the link URL, most the times it takes you to Livepro homepage, so this might be worth having a look at.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/09
Damien R.
Senior Customer Service Advisor
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/15

"This is how you do it!"

Comments: LivePro makes our job so easy to perform. All our information is there, ready to be accessed by those who need it, with ease and simplicity. With LivePro, you don't need to know the info, just how to find it, and it's as easy as a search.

Pros: It's super easy to find info, search just works. I love all the options to deliver info and it really helps to be able to quiz staff on items.

Cons: Sometimes formatting is a little wonky and it would be nice to be able to print items out (on the rare occasion we need to) and for them to look normal.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/15
Knowledge and Information Services Coordinator
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"Great knowledge management resource for a central source of truth"

Comments: Before becoming an administrator, I was a user. Since becoming an administrator I have learnt so many tips and tricks to help knowledge become easier to read, understand, and nicer to look at. Knowing what my team wants and needs from the system has helped me develop knowledge to help make their jobs easier, and now that I have received additional training I feel inspired, excited and more confident in using the system to make knowledge objects even easier to find and use. Knowledge and learning goes hand in hand, so hopefully it increases their professional development too.

Pros: Relatively user friendly and now I can use rockets and reporting to help my manager in her role too. I also learnt that resources can be updated rather than a new resource being uploaded, this will make my life so much easier.

Cons: I wish there was a feature to bulk archive. And also to look at what resources are linked to what knowledge object to review if they are still relevant or need to be updated.

Ashleigh W.
Customer Service SME Team Leader
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/19

"Made life for our call centre so much easier!"

Pros: The search features make it easy to find content and the option to have content available at different levels of authority make it convenient to host processes at a basic level (such as a Customer Service Officer) and for a senior level (such as a Team Leader), and ensure that the senior processes are not visible to the basic levels. Some of the tools, like the 'Rocket', are super user friendly for complex processes that have multiple outcomes with different end processes.

Cons: Some of the functionalities for an admin user can take a bit of time to get used to as it has some little quirks, however the team at Livepro are very helpful to assist with any issues you find and always welcome feedback for improvements!

• Reviewed on 2020/06/19
Chloe A.
Learning and Development Consultant
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/05

"Changing the way the business looks at information"

Comments: Livepro has shortened the time it takes for our users to find relevant and accurate information, lowering our risk and increasing our QA.

Pros: Livepro has changed the way our business works, for the better! I love that with livepro we are able to ensure all our content is kept up to date by setting review dates for the content we build. I also love that users are able to interact and leave feedback int eh system to ensure all content is relevant to what they need and use. Most of all, I love how quick and easy it is for users to find the information they need.

Cons: I have minimal dislikes but I do dislike that media is unable to be added into pages in live pro without first uploading the media separately. It cannot be uploaded directly to the page which can make it a little more time consuming than necessary.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/05
Maree B.
Acting Team Leader
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/16

"Highly recommend Livepro"

Comments: Livepro has been a breath of fresh air to our organisation. By implementing Livepro we have seen a large increase in first call resolution, reduced training timeframes for customer service staff and the overall knowledge that our team has access to has been invaluable. With one source of truth, It’s quick and easy to use and effortless to update knowledge. The staff are all friendly and the support has been amazing.

Pros: The announcement function has been invaluable with getting information out quickly and accurately to all staff. With excellent reporting capabilities and search tools all information is easily accessible and has been instrumental in us being able to see what further information is required to be added.

Cons: Would love for it to have a dictionary when you spell words incorrectly

by livepro Knowledge Management on 2020/04/23

Thank you Maree for a wonderful review!

• Reviewed on 2020/04/16
Ann W.
National Manager Workplace Advice Line
Human Resources, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/01

"Couldn’t live without it"

Comments: Easy to use. Great customer service. Helps staff deliver best customer service and share knowledge.

Pros: Able to find information easily. Great features to find knowledge quickly with minimum number of clicks. LivePro are very helpful and responsive to our needs and keep adding new features. Can be integrated with our CRM and telephoning system. We enjoy using the system for induction and quizzes to test people’s knowledge and ability to find articles. Also fun way to keep people engaged. Great to have info all in one place.

Cons: Could do with some improvements with collating quiz answers.

Chloe M.
Customer Service SME
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/22

"A great Hub for all our Knowledge"

Pros: The platform is very easy to make your own, it looks great and is easy to navigate for our call centre when they are assisting our customer's. A great central location to place all announcements whether this be for; process, service or outages.

Cons: Formatting of certain tables and wording can be niggly and hard to solve.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/22
Casey M.
Casey M.
Training & Knowledge Management Officer
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/24

"Easy to Use & a Great Team"

Comments: The team at Livepro are quick to respond and very helpful.

Pros: The site is very easy to use as an agent navigating instructions. It is also easy to learn how to use as an administrator.

Cons: There are some parts of the site that could be updated (such as the quiz functionality), but i trust that it will over time.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/24
Ben P.
Senior Service Consultant
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/01

"Very efficient and user friendly"

Pros: Love the ease of use of the system. The tile option is something that adds great value. Love the product

Cons: The search functionality could use some work. It would be nice if it was able to be a more specific when you search

• Reviewed on 2018/08/01
Andrew J.
Sales and Marketing
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/21

"livepro is the best Customer Knowledge Management system I have ever seen"

Comments: The customer support from livepro had been really responsive. They really have a culture that gets customer service and they are a joy to work with.

Pros: The interface so intuitive and the product just works!

Cons: Haven't found anything yet. So far so good!

• Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Kara R.
Customer Service Officer
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/20

"Excellent software - makes accessing information easy"

Pros: I love the montly quizzes we do. The daily announcements are very helpful. The quick links from the home page are extremely user friendly and make accessing commonly used areas much faster

Cons: I don't like that the envelopes in announcements are all white, makes it hard to determine if theu are open or closed. Would be much easier if they were different colours.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/20
Amy R.
Team leader
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/25

"Livepro is great"

Comments: Fantastic resource for everyone to find answers quickly

Pros: It’s easy to use and customizable. Frees up my time not having to answer questions from my team

Cons: Nothing I don’t like. It suits our needs

• Reviewed on 2019/07/25
Shari Y.
Technical trainer
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/24

"Fantastic Product"

Pros: Livepro is super easy to use, very intuitive!

Cons: Nothing, it’s great! It fulfils what we require to train multiple staff members located over a variety of states.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/24
Lee W.
Team Leader Customer Relations
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/06

"Change your life with LivePro"

Comments: We have 5 Customer Contact points and 25 staff rotating so Livepro has given us the confidence in anyone getting the right information from wherever they visit and whomever they see

Pros: So easy anyone can master and it bring consistency across your Team

Cons: The fact we haven't rolled it out across the whole Council but I think that will happen at some stage

• Reviewed on 2019/06/06
Jacqui T.
Team Leader, Customer Service
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/11

"Livepro ... A Real Timesaver"

Comments: Overall, a great product that greatly improves the consistency of information being given to customers and productivity overall.

Pros: Ensures consistency in the delivery of information. Little training required and user friendly. Excellent searching capability. Real time announcements.

Cons: Formatting features could be improved i.e. pasting of pictures directly into document and paragraph spacing. The ability to delete announcements and documents when no longer required.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/11
Malcolm D.
Managing Director
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/23

"LivePro nails the knowledge management space"

Comments: Purchasing LivePro has been a real success for our business

Pros: LivePro software is easy to implement, populate, use and manage. We love the feedback and quizzes which ensure that our staff are engaged and helps us target areas for further training or areas where our procedures and processes need updating

Cons: We would like to be able to use more of the software on our mobile devices, especially for field representatives and mobile staff.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/23
Kerry W.
Knowledge Management Co-Ordinator
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/06/27

"Livepro review"

Comments: Brilliant easy to use online system to house all the information our staff need to do their job! Announcements are great to get urgent information communicated out and cuts down on 100's of emails.

Pros: Quick, simple and easy to use and features are great! One stop shop for all the information our staff need!

Cons: Nothing think it's a great easy system to use. No problems with using it and it adapts to our needs.

• Reviewed on 2018/06/27
Emma G.
Receptionist
Medical Practice, 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/08/12

"Effective, and Reliable"

Comments: Love the program

Pros: Ease of use, amount of information that can be included, additional features of more complicated information, delightful overlay

Cons: There really isn't anything I can say that's negative about the program. I really enjoy using the product.

• Reviewed on 2018/08/12
Sarah G.
Team Leader
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/16

"Not just a document management system"

Pros: Different knowledge types to suit different pieces of knowledge (e.g. work instruction/hubs/compass etc). Haven't ever seen something as powerful as a compass in any other KM system.
livepro Staff are also great - really help you along your journey and take customer feedback on board when improving the product.

Cons: Reporting is good and you can export the information, however it would be good to have more reporting options

• Reviewed on 2018/09/16
Ashlea L.
Customer Relations
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/07

"Great Product"

Pros: Livepro is user friendly and super easy for staff to navigate.

Cons: Within our organisation we view some livepro documents on mobile phones, there is no mobile app so this can be difficult to use for some things.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/07
Jenna W.
Telecommunications, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/21

"The customer support is awesome!"

Pros: Livepro is a great program, it's very similar to LiveAgent except even better because of the customer service and staff! Whenever I've needed help they were there to answer in a very timely manner and are very knowledgable about more than just their software. Hats to you guys!

Cons: The formatting is a little different and can get wonky depending on what browser you use. On Google Chrome I haven't seemed to have many issues.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/21