• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,8 /5

About UJET

UJET is modern cloud contact center software company with leading innovation in customer support on the web, phone and mobile apps.

Learn more about UJET

Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Retail, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/16

"Great experience with Ujet!"

Comments: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Pros: -Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Cons: The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/16
Aireona W.
Quality Analyst
Human Resources, 501-1 000 Employees

"Wonderful"

Comments: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Pros: You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Cons: It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Hannah A.
Customer Experience Associate
Retail, 501-1 000 Employees

"Easy and Efficient!"

Comments: I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros: I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons: Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development
Consumer Electronics, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/21

"Values you as a customer"

Comments: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros: I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons: Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1 000 Employees

"Game changer"

Pros: The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Cons: Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Daniel R.
QA Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/20

"Amazing tool to work with!"

Comments: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Pros: I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Cons: Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

• Reviewed on 2019/12/20
Paul M.
Network Operations
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/21

"Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)"

Comments: Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Pros: Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Cons: Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Brieana A.
Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/26

"UJET Review"

Pros: Ease of integration with Salesforce. When running reports and reviewing calls it makes things alot easier from a supervisor's point of view.

Cons: Would love to be able to review out bound calls. At this time were not able to

• Reviewed on 2019/03/26
Arizbeth D.
CX Associate
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

"Easy Use"

Pros: Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons: I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Pablo M.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1 000 Employees

"UJET for Outsourcing"

Comments: Great experience so far! It's easy on the eyes. Can't complain!

Pros: Pretty much how easy it is to manage reports, outbound calls, and metrics. The user interface has a friendly design and works flawlessly throughout the whole website!

Cons: Certainly, I do not consider any cons of the software.

Lisa Y.
Tier 3 Community Operations
Food & Beverages, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/12

"UJET is a dream"

Pros: Super simple to use. It opens right up and is ready for ya.

Cons: Sometimes quality is not perfect, but for the most part, it is.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/12
Jawayln B.
Community support agent

"UJET review"

Pros: The UJET system is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Cons: Their are occasional system errors when transitioning into different Aux codes

Flaviu raul M.
Senior Specialist
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

"UJET Review"

Pros: The Visual Design and the Ease of use UI are awesoem.

Cons: Its instability can come be very inconvenient when it happens frequently.

Bradley B.
Tier 2 Technical Support
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"A+"

Pros: The functionality is awesome and its really easy to use

Cons: The fact I cant see the queue and theres no direct extensions

Ashley S.
Customer Service Rep
Consumer Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/09

"Ujet"

Comments: Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pros: One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Cons: The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

• Reviewed on 2020/09/09
Alaze D.
PLOS Agent
Consumer Services, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/04

"ujet"

Pros: it makes dialing out easier and quicker and has more features ex. time wrap

Cons: sometimes it takes a while to start ringing and the customer will answer without my knowledge bc the phone didnt ring on my end

• Reviewed on 2019/10/04
Henry I.
Community Support
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Ujet Review"

Comments: It has been easy to use.

Pros: It is easy to use and very responsive with several options to choose from.

Cons: The software is pretty straightforward, no regrets

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Nadia M.
Community Support Agent
Consumer Services, 5 001-10 000 Employees

"UJET"

Pros: What I liked most about this software is the ease of use.

Cons: Sometimes UJET crashes, and that could possibly be due to internet issues.

GRP Analyst
Warehousing, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/13

"Don't like it"

Comments: I don't have a good relation with this tool, information is changing constantly and it changes also my projections.

Pros: Has information real time for monitoring agents productivity

Cons: Information is messy and most of it is not accurate

• Reviewed on 2018/11/13
Alivia S.
Happy Ambassador
Telecommunications, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/03/30

"UJET for customer communications"

Pros: It's super user-friendly​ and makes linking connections with customers so easy!

Cons: It goes down pretty often, but a quick logout and back in usually gets it going again.

• Reviewed on 2019/03/30
Nate P.
Support Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/10/16

"I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET."

Comments: UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Pros: Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Cons: Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

• Reviewed on 2017/10/16
Shimon K.
SVP Products
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/22

"The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement"

Pros: We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons: UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

• Reviewed on 2017/11/22
Shasta R.
call center
Arts & Crafts, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/26

"great job ujet"

Pros: its easy to use and very detailed in what you are using

Cons: nothing everything was neatly put together

• Reviewed on 2020/06/26
Dawn T.
PLOS Agent
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/20

"User friendly"

Comments: N/A

Pros: How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons: I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/20
Tech Support Agent
Information Technology & Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/09/25

"A simple and easy product"

Comments: Overall, this product is good and simple, providing basic functions as well as data management, but that is it. If you're looking for a more sophisticated product that contains additional features, then this is not the one. If you want a simple one that can help you make and receive calls in a timely manner, then this is the product for you.

Pros: UJET is a simple phone application that can be useful and easy to use. It provides a nice UI that doesn't contain a lot of buttons that can, sometimes, complicate user interaction. I've used this product as both a call receiver and as a manager. It provides several insights that can help track call information and keep tabs of everything that is going on.

Cons: There were several times when calls would glitch out and you wouldn't know what exactly happened. Sometimes, agent's could disconnect their PCs and UJET would only recognize this as an "unknown" error but couldn't further identify what happened.
Other times, as a manager who would listen to ongoing calls, it would be a common event that calls got disconnected from my end and I couldn't listen to them for a couple of seconds; nothing major but definitely annoying.

• Reviewed on 2020/09/25