• Overall
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,4 /5

About Personyze

Website personalization solution that helps create dynamic landing pages & send personalized emails to optimize customers' experiences.

Learn more about Personyze

Hayley M.
Co-Founder
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/08

"Great customer support and product!"

Comments: Their work on our websites has made a significant different to our business. We’ve seen an increase in engagement with customers which has been great! We look forward to our ongoing relationship with Personyze to continue to build our company.

Pros: Customer service is excellent! Our questions are quickly answered and they are extremely helpful implementing new strategies for customer engagement on our e-commerce websites.

Cons: Their dashboard and some features took a little time to learn how to use. There was a bit of a learning curve for us when we got started.

Jackie H.
Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees

"Great service!"

Comments: We absolutely love Personyze! I would highly recommend them to anyone. My overall satisfaction is a 20 out of 10!!

Pros: It was very easy to set up and we use Personyze for our Product Recommendation emails which are getting really good conversion rates. Our users like to see items they recently viewed on our website.

Cons: I have no cons, the vendors are very quick to respond to emails with changes to our templates. They are friendly too!

Senior Software Test Engineer
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/17

"Personyze"

Pros: It's probably a good tool for mass marketing for some.

Cons: This is very expensive tool and can't be recommended.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/17
Simon C.
MD
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/02

"Great software."

Comments: I have no problem recommending Personyze.

Pros: Things you can do with this software is limited with your creativity. It is very flexible but there is steep learning curve. This is generally the case with applications with lots of features. Support is always helpful and they are committed to improve the platform all the time.

Cons: Admin user interface can be slow. Hopefully it will be improved soon.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/02
Sheet Metal Worker
Building Materials, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/18

"Great program"

Comments: Recommend to anyone looking to raise conversion rates.

Pros: Excellent customer support and input is a high selling point for this software. Targeting choices are well sorted and are very useful.

Cons: A wizard when setting up campaigns may be helpful, sometimes the multitude of options can cause confusion.

• Reviewed on 2019/07/18
Geni genson P.
Digital Marketing
Retail, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/18

"A Personalized Experience"

Comments: Support is AMAZING!!..[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] played a big role in our success.

Pros: Its an all in one tool that delivers impeccable performance.

Cons: Reporting could be improved. A more user-friendly approach in tweaking or filtering reports and metrics could really reduce the amount of creating reports.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/18
Ingeniero residente
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/03/05

"Almost perfect, one of the best software I've ever seen"

Comments: The software has many advantages but everything can be summarized in more sales and a better relationship with customers taking advantage of the technological advantages.

Pros: The most outstanding aspect of this tool is the compatibility. I can access my clients in different ways, taking advantage of all the technological benefits available. Communication with my clients is better, distances are shortened and sales improve.

Cons: The only thing I do not like about the software is that due to its high complexity it is not so easy to implement and use, but once you get used to it, it is a powerful tool.

• Reviewed on 2018/03/05
Edelito jr. C.
Materials Planner
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/10/24

"Very Flexible and Versatile"

Comments: Targetting customers has never been as easy as before. This translates to overall sales.

Pros: I love that it has a specific targetting of users. Our customers are having easy experience finding their wants.

Cons: You need to spend time to know how to go about the product. However once you understand how it works, it'll be easy to implement.

• Reviewed on 2018/10/24
Mike H.
Interactive Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/14

"Best support I have ever seen"

Comments: Simple. Affordable. And does it's primary function (Product recommendations) far better than our last vendor.

Pros: The people behind it made the decision easy. Very responsive. Very quick. Extremely available.

Cons: The settings can be a bit confusing but it is early in the learning curve.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/14
Fiona E.
Asooicate Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/15

"Great Platform to help businesses offer a customer-centric approach"

Comments: I really love the system and the team at Personyze. I found it initially two years ago when my web designer recommended it. I have no hesitation in recommending this to clients as a cost-effective way to bring a customer-focussed approach to their marketing strategy

Pros: I love the versatility of this product: content personalisation, pop-ups, email and a whole host more.
The support from the Personyze team is superb - nothing is too much trouble and the willingness to help is simply awesome
I love how you can integrate it into Google Analytics and set up with Hubspot and other systems using a web hook is straight forward.

Cons: It would be great if there were "how to..." videos so that I can learn how to do things at my pace. This would also enable mentoring and training sessions for clients who have adopted the system to become more proficient. The reporting could be improved to be able to develop better dashboards as well as being bale to share the information with sales people who are tasked with follow up.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/15