Publicfast Reviews

by Publicfast

Filter by:

• Overall

About Publicfast

Publicfast is an influencer-marketing tool, which helps
create branded social media campaigns with influencers.

Learn more about Publicfast

Ross K.
Co-founder & CEO
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/18

"Time-saving, new contacts, easy way of promotion and engagement of new customers. "

Comments: More leads for my company

Pros: Publicfast has a lot of good features. I really like this platform. The chance to choose a type of campaign is the best thing for me. I had some doubts at first, but thanks to a trial version, I never regret using Publicfast.

Cons: It was difficult to choose right influencers for the first time, but the manager helped me. Time-saving, new contacts, easy way of promotion and engagement of new customers. If you are looking for a new successful way of advertising, I'll recommend you Publicfast.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/18
Dimitri N.
Chief Content Officer
13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/31

"This platform saved my time and money. Thanks to Publicfast we expanded the loyalty to our brand."

Pros: I liked the simplicity and convenience of a campaign creation. With this platform, It was very fast and easy. Here work the best managers. With their help, I made a really good promo.

Cons: I can only say that it would be helpful to have a rating of influencers, based on the brand's review.

• Reviewed on 2017/12/31
Newaz C.
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/13

"Influencer discovery tool "

Comments: If you're looking for an easy, basic influencer tool to use then this is it.

Pros: Has over 4m influencers. They have influencers for Instagram, Youtube and Telegram. Easy and simple to use. Can set up campaign pretty quickly and easily. Good amount of influencers.

Cons: Could use more platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, etc. UI/UX looks outdated and could look a lot better. Service fees are kinda high.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/13
Samantina Z.
Influencer
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2020/02/26

"They owe me money "

Comments: They are the absolute worst!

Pros: There are no pros, I created content for them for this Doublicat app and they never paid me for it. I sent many emails and even Instagram DMs, they never paid me, it’s been 2 months now.

Cons: I worked for them and they did not pay me.

• Reviewed on 2020/02/26
Founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 2018/02/06

"Publicfast helped me to save time and resources. The creation of a campaign didn't need huge investm"

Comments: The most useful benefit for me is the possibility to control and track everything before campaign launching. Good and fast results.

Pros: I liked an ability to take a free trial version. Also, with this platform, I had the possibility to run a campaign across the globe.

Cons: As for me there weren't enough influencers in the business and virtual and augmented reality category.

• Reviewed on 2018/02/06
Ruslan N.
Mentor at Launchpad
Internet
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/10

"If you want to have more useful options, you should choose subscription "

Pros: I'm very pleased with this platform. An interface is very easy, there wasn't any problem with usage. I liked the possibility to choose the type of campaign, depending on my goal.

Cons: It was hard to find frequently asked questions, but the support team immediately helped me. But overall, it's working pretty nice especially when you have some huge announcement

• Reviewed on 2018/01/10