Limble CMMS Reviews

by LimbleCMMS

Filter by:

• Overall

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution. Reduces downtime by 37%, increases productivity by 41% and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Will F.
Engineering Manager
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/07/21

"Nisus Review"

Comments: We had nothing to start with and Limble made it so simple to implement, and they provided excellent support through the whole process. The simplest, yet very powerful CMMS that I have ever used.

Pros: The Preventative Maintenance portion is very simple to use and get set up, it gives you all sorts of ways to set up frequencies and easily tracks all activities.

Cons: No cons, everything went perfect with implementation of the system.

• Reviewed on 2021/07/21
Chris U.
Facilities Manager
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/06

"Great Functions and Notifications"

Comments: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

Pros: QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

Cons: the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/06
Marnus E.
Project Engineer
Oil & Energy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/01

"Best CMMS tool i've used."

Comments: Being the HSE Focal Point one of my biggest concern has always been addressing items that are not compliant on maintenance inspections. This problem is solved with limble where inspection tasks can be completed on time and submitted for review while generating remediation tasks to repair/improve non compliant items. The system allows you to generate unplanned tasks (work requests) and planned tasks very easily and allows you to track them from start to finish for analysis.

Pros: Other than the ease of implementation and use, which by itself is already worth forking out the money to use this as a company's CMMS tool, their customer support is just next level. They'll help you within a couple of minutes and problems are solved very very quickly. Definitely a tool i'd recommend to any operation.

Cons: It seems like the manner in which a task loads sometimes takes long on larger tasks. This is probably just an IT issue and does not affect the overall performance of the CMMS online based system.

by LimbleCMMS on 2021/04/17

Marnus, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback! I have good news for you, we just made a speed increase this week. Now those large tasks should load really quickly.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/01
Bob T.
Director of Operations
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/13

"Limble Review After Three Years"

Comments: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

Pros: When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

Cons: The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/13
David S.
Maintenance Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/22

"Limitless Limble"

Comments: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Pros: Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

Cons: I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/22
Newton K.
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/12

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Comments: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros: The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons: The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/12
Darin M.
Maintenance Supervisor
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/11

"Limble is a valuable asset to the performance of our team"

Comments: Limble has allowed us to manage our maintenance activities and keep track of many metrics that show how the maintenance team and the business is doing. Limble has taken our company to the next level.

Pros: Initial set up is easy. It is very easy to use and navigate. The tutorials are very helpful when first starting to learn the software.

Cons: There have been some features that needed improved, but the Limble team has been VERY receptive and fast to make changes that are requested. I really don't have any big issues with the software or the Limble team.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/11
Chargé principal opérations techniques
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/05

"My two cents"

Comments: Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pros: Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Cons: The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

by LimbleCMMS on 2019/09/05

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Jason P.
Director of Maintenance
Textiles, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/16

"A must have for Maintenance"

Comments: Limble has been an easy transition from the beginning.

Pros: The software is very intuitive and can be used for many aspects of your reliability tracking.

Cons: nothing. i have found this program to be easy to use and a quick learn for the teams.

• Reviewed on 2020/01/16
Nick P.
Production Mananger
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/05/11

"Great Support!"

Comments: Such a great addition to our company!

Pros: Limble has been a blessing to our company as we never had a maintenance CMM before. It is very user friendly while still able to go into details. Anytime we have a suggestion or issue, Limble is awesome at getting back to us in a timely manner and also with a fix!

Cons: I cannot think of anything you can improve at this time.

• Reviewed on 2021/05/11
Property Manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/07

"LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value"

Comments: organization and control of work flow and assets

Pros: Customer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.

Cons: Ablility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thanks for the great review!

We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want.

We will keep you posted!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/07
Mike M.
Facility Maintenance Manager
Defense & Space, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/30

"Easy to get started"

Comments: My experience has been great. Anytime I have had a question it was literally answered within 5 minutes or less. - Good Job!

Pros: It was an easy migration from our old system. We just imported a lot of items. Using mobile app to add details and capture data for assets proved to be super easy as well. No longer having to track paperwork every week has freed up enough of my time to pay for our Limble subscription

Cons: Wish I had found it sooner. Not much not to like about this software.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/30
Cesar R.
Maintenance Planner
Food Production, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/11

"Great system"

Pros: Easy to use,good customization, and all around pretty straight forward

Cons: The export to excel should allow you to pick what info you want exported instead of a blind data dump

• Reviewed on 2020/06/11
Rick T.
Facility Maintenance Manager
Packaging & Containers, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/19

"Nice looking"

Comments: I have build and set up myown CMMS software several time before, but with this company I'm not allowed.

Pros: Nice looking screens, fast and does what this company needs

Cons: Last company I was at wanted more and I'm afraid this won't quite do it.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/19
Thomas S.
It Support
Automotive, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/07

"Limble Review"

Pros: Easy to access and tracks what was done.

Cons: Getting my users to fill out a work order.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/07
Brad G.
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/11

"Great program!"

Pros: web based
no upfront or yearly fees
pay per asset

Cons: nothing. The software was simple, without all the bells and whistles of other programs

• Reviewed on 2018/09/11
Paul S.
Maintenance manager
  • Reviewed on 2017/12/19

"Over all very good"

Pros: Nice layout and easy to use. Email alerts are very useful, and the comparison between planned and unplanned is very helpful

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thank you for the great review!

• Reviewed on 2017/12/19
Nicole C.
Furniture, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/27

"Easy to Set up and Implement"

Comments: QR codes and notifications, tracking of planned and unplanned WO. We put QR codes in the Offices of the 3 building we have, so office personnel have the ability to report problems.

Pros: Very easy to set up, we had all of our equipment in an excel spreadsheet this made it very easy to load the machines.

Cons: Would like a task to show up multiple days on the calendar when the task requires it.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/27
Kolbi C.
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/26

"Take Control of Your Maintenance Program"

Comments: As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros: I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons: Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Joe H.
VP of Engineering
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/01/22

"Simple yet Powerful"

Comments: We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros: - Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons: Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

by LimbleCMMS on 2020/02/11

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

• Reviewed on 2020/01/22
Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/23

"One of the best CMMS I've Used"

Comments: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pros: The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Cons: Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

• Reviewed on 2019/10/23
Bethuel M.
Snr. Plant Mechanic
Construction, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/23

"Going paperless"

Comments: I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

Pros: Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

Cons: I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

by LimbleCMMS on 2019/09/09

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• Reviewed on 2019/08/23
Jeff B.
Chief Engineer
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/11

"PM Software"

Comments: We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

Pros: For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

Cons: I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/11
Jared N.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/13

"Limble works"

Comments: I've been with Limble for a long time and they've always treated me right. I expect to be with them for a long time yet moving into the future.

Pros: I use it to track odd bits of data about my fleet. It deals with work orders and such, but it also customizes the data you can enter about each individual truck in your fleet so you can track something on one truck that you don't need to worry about on other trucks.

Cons: It's a fairly complete software package. I don't have a problem with it.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/13
Ray L.
CNC Tech
Oil & Energy, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/04/09

"Limble CMMS"

Comments: Overall it has been a good experience transitioning to Limble CMMS. We can easily view our daily tasks, it allows for attachment of manuals for the machinery and we can instantly look up work history on a machine which in turn reduces down time.

Pros: It is user friendly and allows remote access to our daily tasks. It provides a path to check our previous work tasks with ease which in turn reduces down time on the machines.

Cons: Speaking from an employee (not management) stand point: I would like to see a daily graph of our weekly work hours so that we can better manage our time.

by LimbleCMMS on 2021/04/17

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. There Custom Dashboards feature allows you to make the Weekly Work Hours graph that you are looking for. Your account manager will reach out to show you how to set that up.

• Reviewed on 2021/04/09