Limble CMMS Reviews

• Overall
    4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that allows you to easily manage assets, PMs, WOs and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Kolbi C.
Manufacturing Process Engineer
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/10/26

"Take Control of Your Maintenance Program"

Comments: As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

Pros: I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

Cons: Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

• Reviewed on 2020/10/26
Newton K.
Flight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/12

"Best Bang for your Buck"

Comments: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

Pros: The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

Cons: The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Michael K.
Director of Software & Engineering
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/04/22

"Just what we needed when we needed it"

Comments: One of our colleagues wrote in a meeting agenda: “I <3 Limble.” We've been very pleased with Limble. It's helping us organize our growing number of assets and increasingly complex maintenance needs. Much of our maintenance is concerned with specialized care of sensors to maintain accurate and reliable data. With Limble we were able to get on top of the scheduling and personnel complexity to reduce failures, act proactively rather than reactively, and relieve stress on our people.

Pros: We knew we needed something more capable than a calendar to help us manage our specialized maintenance needs. Of all the options we researched and trialed, Limble was just the right fit for us. The pricing and features aligned nearly perfectly for where we are today. In nearly every circumstance we've found a good way to accomplish what we need with Limble. While we are a small operation today we see Limble remaining as a viable option for us even as we grow.

Cons: The mobile app and web interface are lacking. The mobile app is mostly a wrapper around a mobile formatted website rather than a fully native and capable app. Meanwhile the web interface relies on periodic refreshes rather than instantaneous updates in response to data entry and UI interactions. That said, we prefer the functionality with a slightly wanting interface of Limble to other, slicker options that do not deliver on the core functionality. Limble has a few advanced features — including some still being built out — that are still a bit clunky and lack documentation. But, the support team is incredibly responsive and fills in those gaps.

• Reviewed on 2019/04/22
Chargé principal opérations techniques
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/02/05

"My two cents"

Comments: Limble has allowed me to set more efficient work and internvetion plans since they are based on all the information the platform is able to gather. Most of my internventions are now planned ahead of time, and I receive automatic remindes, even for internvetions that will take place in ove a year. Amazing tool!

Pros: Well, overlooking the fact that limble is an excellent and very powerful tool, their customer support is INSANE. My company is based in Montreal, and I am aware that there are time zone differences, but the support team has always answered my questions very very quickly. Even on Saturdays. Often times I send them a message, just so that I do not forget to communicate it, but I have always been replied in less than an hour. Moreover, the tool is extremely powerful. I am the technical manager of around 20 buildings. And Limble has helped me organize my maintenances in a much more efficient manner.

Cons: The only thing is that I would eventually need the software to be available in French. This would be a requirement for some of our clients.

by LimbleCMMS on 2019/09/05

Good news, Limble is now available in French, Spanish, Portuguese and Thai. The language can be changed for the entire organization or a single user.

• Reviewed on 2019/02/05
Mike H.
Facilities Director
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/29

"Great for smaller and larger facilities"

Comments: When I came on as Facilities Director a few weeks ago our work requests were little more than sticky notes. Requests got shuffled and lost causing delays and frustrations. We haven't fully integrated Limble yet but we are already seeing improvements in our efficiency. Currently, I hand input all of our work requests and the technicians open and complete them. We are just a few days from opening it up to all employees. Some initial training has been done and the employees are excited about the ease of use and the email responses as work progresses. As we fully integrate Limble we expect to see more benefits and increase our response and completion times. The customer support has been outstanding. The Limble team is very quick to respond to any questions and they are very open to suggestions.

Pros: Ease of use
Cost
Streamlined functionality
Ability to track asset history
Email responses to the originator of the work request.
Customization to a point

Cons: Very minor cons
It would be nice to be able to customize QR code labels and print directly to the printer and labels. As it is now I must take a snip of the QR code and paste it in our own template for asset labels.
It would be nice to have a "directory" to be able to keep the contact information for vendors, contractors, etc.

Michael S.
Maintenance Engineer
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/12

"Great Software"

Comments: This software was a game changer for the company. We went from printing work orders out of excel or verbally communicating break downs to having a truly organized one stop shop for the maintenance department.

Pros: It is easy for anyone to use, our maintenance tech that has been here 30 years or a new kid off the street. They are always packing a new feature into the software to make it more powerful.

Cons: The only con is that it is cloud based. While I also see this as a pro, in the 2 years on the platform there was one outage on their side.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/12
Robert S.
Facilities maintenance tech
Biotechnology, 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/17

"So simple"

Comments: Fantastic the software is great as is the support from the Limble team.

Pros: It is very easy to track, add and manipulate assets.

Cons: It would be nice to have a few different options when creating a work order such PO boxes or billing code box.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/17
Michael F.
Facilities & Maintenance Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/11/07

"Comprehensive, yet simple CMMS"

Comments: Limble has provided a CMMS solution that has been easy to implement, allowing me to get a grasp on maintenance throughout our facility. I really appreciate the customer support and rapid implementation of new features.

Pros: Limble has an excellent interface that is easy to use along with robust features for managing and scheduling maintenance. Additionally, I really appreciate the cross-platform compatibility with Windows, iOS and Android.

Cons: I would appreciate the option to add/customize more fields for managing parts.

• Reviewed on 2019/11/07
Devren D.
Infrastructure Chief
Computer Hardware, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Amazing CMMS Product!"

Comments: Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pros: The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Cons: Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

by LimbleCMMS on 2020/02/11

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team.

We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Jeff B.
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/13

"Amazing Software"

Comments: Allowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.

Pros: Limble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.

Cons: The reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful.

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.

• Reviewed on 2017/11/13
Troy O.
Music, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/09

"Limble review"

Comments: I love it! It has saved me hours of time and I can send my guys their tasks from my phone.

Pros: The organization of it. Th capability to store information of the machines with dates and part numbers. Tracking history of maintenance has been huge for me.

Cons: It was a little hard for me to navigate in the beginning (Im not a computer guy) but I got the hang of it.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/09
Ed C.
IT Support Officer
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/03

"It just works"

Pros: Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere is Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other.

Cons: Some global time zones aren't available under the location timezone configuration panel, and I would like to see greater customization in the work request portal. But these are minor complaints and something I'm sure the Limble team can help me with in the future.

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/12/20

Hi Ed!

Thank you for the great review!

Based on it we just added all of the time zones for Australia.

Additionally we have started work on adding some additional customizations in the work request portal.

If you need anything else please just let us know!

• Reviewed on 2018/12/03
Michael B.
Faciliies & Maintenance Director
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/11

"A great tool for Facility Managers."

Pros: Limble is very easy to get involved in and no contracts, with simple monthly billing. I have auditioned other CMMS companies and they make it too difficult, to try out. Limble strategy is very simple – here is our software, you can customize it in most categories and let us know if you have any questions. Their on line video tutorials come in handy to start you off and customer service is terrific. Tracking work orders with being able to attach images, files and comments is a great tool for relaying information. As a multiple building County Facilities Director, I highly recommend trying it!

Cons: Have to remind myself, that this is software written for general maintenance management. So some spreadsheet reporting categories may not be exactly what your use to.

• Reviewed on 2018/12/11
Gordon S.
Regional Manyenance Manager
Paper & Forest Products, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/28

"Five star program"

Comments: With this system our equipment down time has been cut by 20%.

Pros: This is one of the most easiest CMM Systems I have used. With unbelievable responses time to question. The Limble staff is very helpful.

Cons: Haven’t found one yet. I will keep searching.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/28
Marc-andré D.
Engineering Intern
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/06/12

"Easy to use, feature packed!"

Pros: The software is really easy to use. It will be a breeze for the maintenance team to learn how to use it. It has a lot of really useful features like QR Codes, Quick Reports, Sensor triggered work orders, etc but it also has everything you would expect from a CMMS. The customer support is also really good! Quick to respond (less than 2 minutes) to any questions and always there to help with any questions you may have. The staff gets to know you and your company and you get personalized service.

Cons: Can't think of any.

• Reviewed on 2019/06/12
Michael B.
Facilties Manager
Plastics, 1 001-5 000 Employees

"Manufacturing"

Comments: Great experience. Solved our obvious PM tracking issues but also addressing our SHE&S requirements (safety audit task tracking), Environmental checks are being logged, Corporate Audit items tracked

Pros: The software is very well laid out. Easy for our team to use.

Cons: Cloud based means you have to rely on someone else (not your own IT) for backups. However, this can be a good thing depending on your IT department.

Zisha G.
Technician
Building Materials, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/19

"Limble CMMS"

Pros: Very easy to use, user-friendly, nice UI, easy to work with the developer team.

Cons: need offline access, shouldn't sign out on mobile so often

• Reviewed on 2020/04/19
Matt O.
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/28

"Limble CMMS"

Comments: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros: Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons: There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

• Reviewed on 2018/12/28
Ryan C.
Maintenance Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/30

"Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS"

Comments: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

Pros: The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

Cons: No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours.
No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/30
Shannan S.
Facility Manager
Computer Software, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/04/16

"Limble CMMS is a MUST HAVE for facility management!"

Comments: Limble provides visibility into the day to day schedule, vendor management, and needs of a facility. Look no further for a ticketing solution!

Pros: It has an App for Facility Technicians to utilize. PM schedules are easy to put into the system, update and use. It does not require that you open three windows and do a deep dive into coding in order to operate. 100 times better than service now.

Cons: Adding text alerts would be great, but as long as you have the app on your phone, you get alerts.

• Reviewed on 2020/04/16
Christopher G.
Quality and CI Manager
Machinery, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/17

"Limble"

Comments: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros: We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons: Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/17
James H.
CTO
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/12

"Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement."

Comments: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

Pros: As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

Cons: I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for.
File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos.
Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too.
There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Francisco F.
Maintenance Manager
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/23

"One of the best CMMS I've Used"

Comments: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

Pros: The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Cons: Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

• Reviewed on 2019/10/23
Miles S.
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/06/24

"One Word: OUTSTANDING!"

Comments: This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

Pros: Ease of use for admins and techs.
Accuracy.
Features for the price.
Cloud storage.
Customization that you create tailored to your business.
New features being added on a regular basis.

Cons: Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

• Reviewed on 2020/06/24
Mikey C.
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/24

"Limble organized our entire maintenance system"

Comments: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros: It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons: It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/24