Limble CMMS Reviews

• Overall
    4,9 /5
    4,8 /5
    4,9 /5

About Limble CMMS

A simple to use, mobile first maintenance software solution that allows you to easily manage assets, PMs, WOs and more.

Learn more about Limble CMMS

Matt O.
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/12/28

"Limble CMMS"

Comments: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

Pros: Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept.
We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

Cons: There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

• Reviewed on 2018/12/28
Mikey C.
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/10/24

"Limble organized our entire maintenance system"

Comments: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros: It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons: It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

• Reviewed on 2019/10/24
Michael C.
Mfg Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/05/14

"Limble works in Belville Texas"

Comments: Initially, I was very skeptical. I did not select the software and the person that did had never done TPM. We did a pilot run on some crucial assets that kept breaking down. Sure, we could have tracked them with a MS Excel spread sheet but Limble gave us better parsing of data - a technician's view, a supervisor's view, a manager's view - and it was very easy to teach and use.

Pros: The BEST thing about Limble is that 90% of setting up Total Preventative Maintenance is already prepared in the software. All we had to do was enter our assets, the people that would manage them, the schedules of the Preventative Maintenance actions and common work orders.

Cons: I wanted Limble to offer a more thorough template to begin with- TPM is about nouns, but also verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I quickly built a template of 7 features we needed to know to manage each of our assets, and I encourage other users to start with those 7

• Reviewed on 2020/05/14
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/07/06

"FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY"

Comments: Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros: We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons: I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

• Reviewed on 2019/07/06
Mike L.
Operations
Museums & Institutions, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/02

"A start of a new chapter"

Comments: Limble has been a great asset and has done an astronomical job keeping tasks, work orders, and just day-to-day operations pleasant. This program allows other employees and guests a way to enter if things are not quite the way they should and keeps myself as well as my other colleagues productive in daily task. If I were to own a business or life directions takes me else ware LIMBLE would easily be my first choice !

Pros: Limble is very easy to stay organized and keep track of reoccurring maintenance. I also greatly enjoy how I'm able to leave notes on task making it easier for either another employee to finish the task or for me to take over allowing for excellent productivity

Cons: it feels like there is a lot of submenus and feels like long navigation to check on something simple

• Reviewed on 2021/03/02
Michael S.
Maintenance Engineer
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/12

"Great Software"

Comments: This software was a game changer for the company. We went from printing work orders out of excel or verbally communicating break downs to having a truly organized one stop shop for the maintenance department.

Pros: It is easy for anyone to use, our maintenance tech that has been here 30 years or a new kid off the street. They are always packing a new feature into the software to make it more powerful.

Cons: The only con is that it is cloud based. While I also see this as a pro, in the 2 years on the platform there was one outage on their side.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/12
Mohammad hassaan A.
Factory Engineering and Maintenance Manager
Consumer Goods, 10 000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/09/17

"Great Product, Even better support!"

Comments: Zero Complaints!

Pros: I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.

Cons: The visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.

• Reviewed on 2018/09/17
Devren D.
Infrastructure Chief
Computer Hardware, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/12/12

"Amazing CMMS Product!"

Comments: Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pros: The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Cons: Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

by LimbleCMMS on 2020/02/11

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team.

We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

• Reviewed on 2019/12/12
Troy O.
Music, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/11/09

"Limble review"

Comments: I love it! It has saved me hours of time and I can send my guys their tasks from my phone.

Pros: The organization of it. Th capability to store information of the machines with dates and part numbers. Tracking history of maintenance has been huge for me.

Cons: It was a little hard for me to navigate in the beginning (Im not a computer guy) but I got the hang of it.

• Reviewed on 2020/11/09
Jason G.
Machine Repair Journeyman
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/07

"Limble software review"

Pros: My first reaction after using Limble was that it is very easy to navigate compared to the software we were using before. The layout is well designed and easy to understand.

Cons: When setting the minimum and maximum part quantity thresholds you have to change it in two locations instead of just one location.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/07
Brad V.
Purchasing manager
Farming, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/03/26

"Good product"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Lots of usable info. Tec support if good.

Cons: So far not many but still learning. We doing to many things.

• Reviewed on 2021/03/26
Richard D.
Machinery, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/11/08

"A must for any maintenance department."

Comments: We implemented a new ERP system about two years ago, and it has been frustrating to use to say the least. It has been great the last two months using Limble. I cringe now every time I have to do something in our ERP system after working with Limble. The app has made it very easy for me to train our maintenance technician on how to use the software. It actually has motivated him to stay busier throughout his shift by having this software to track his work.

Pros: The thing that I loved the most right from the start was the ease of use of the Limble software. The customiziation options availble when setting up PM's are great. I love the flexibility it gives to tailor the PM to exactly what your needs are.

Cons: I really have not found anything I do not like about the software.

• Reviewed on 2018/11/08
Cody J.
Facilities specialist
Facilities Services, 501-1 000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/08

"Very easy to use, functionality is great."

Pros: That I can track my inventory and it sends me emails when I'm running low on an item. Also that I can track how much time I'm spending on certain jobs over a extended period of time.

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thanks for the great review Cody!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/08
Scot S.
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/08/27

"Great product"

Pros: The ease of use is fantastic. Takes alot of the human error out of managing work requests.

Cons: The work portal should tell what the work order is about.

• Reviewed on 2019/08/27
William B.
Tool Room Purchasing Agent
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2017/11/07

"Limble has been an excellent way to keep track of downtime, costs, and what's being done/used."

Comments: Limble has simplified the process of fulfilling work orders while simultaneously keeping a detailed history of any maintenance performed as well as costs associated with said maintenance.

Pros: Easy to use and easy to understand. User-friendly layout with detailed tracking of costs, maintenance, etc.

Cons: It would be nice to be able to list and/or request parts for each asset, but from what I understand this is something that will be soon added to the software programming. I honestly can't think of anything I dislike about Limble.

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thank you for the great review William!

• Reviewed on 2017/11/07
Nathan G.
Fleet, Asset Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/08

"Helpful and Productive. Has helped manage all assets and increase productivity"

Comments: Overall, great service and features, for the incredible value. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Pros: I love the ease of use and the mobile portion of the software. QR codes make it easy for our technicians to create Work Order's. Our advisor has walked us through the implementation of the software and has helped make it easy.

Cons: I would wish that the software could have a few more features like other bigger softwares, however it is a small fraction of the price making it worth it.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 2017/08/08
Brian W.
Facility Lead
Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/11

"Great product at a great price"

Comments: Going from a different software that wasnt user friendly and took forever to set up Limble was a breath of fresh air

Pros: Terrific customer service, easy to use and at a great value. Our old Maintenance software was very difficult to use and was very expensive

by LimbleCMMS on 2018/01/15

Thank you for the great review!

• Reviewed on 2018/01/11
Dave S.
Managing Partner
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2018/01/10

"Love the app on my phone and the ability to view on my laptop as well"

Comments: Was able to support our customer in achieving a positive customer audit.

Pros: Comprensive CMMS program that is easy to create from scratch. Great support from an expert to get started.

Cons: No real issues , but would be nice to have some of the reports export to excel reports. It is hard to come up with any significant issues that I have with this program.

• Reviewed on 2018/01/10
Peretz L.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/07/19

"Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too"

Comments: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

Pros: Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs.
Great customer service, attentive team.
Straightforward configuration.
Straightforward pricing.
Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

Cons: The design could be a little more sleek.

• Reviewed on 2020/07/19
Alex R.
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/03/02

"A simple, but powerful tool."

Comments: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

Pros: There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Cons: Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

• Reviewed on 2020/03/02
Francisco F.
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2020/12/21

"Very easy to use and implement"

Comments: Really impressed with it's ease of use functionality of the system.

Pros: It was really easy to implement in our facility. Training for new users is very self explanatory.

Cons: Automatic downtime tracker, have made a suggestion this would really come in handy.

• Reviewed on 2020/12/21
Derek M.
Director of Operations & Exhibits
Museums & Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/09/03

"Solid CMMS Software Solution"

Comments: It allows us to be more proactive than reactionary to all of our required maintenance, inspections, and PMs.
Limble CMMS has been a game-changer for us! No more whiteboard or excel task logging.

Pros: It has revolutionized the way we approach and accomplish our day-today operations. It provides accountability for employee performance, keeps our inventories stocked, maintains better coverage of periodic maintenance an inspections, provides detailed reports on our assets and it's cloud based so everything is backed-up.

Cons: Mobile app could use more features that are available on the website but are not available on the app. It limits remote capabilities.

• Reviewed on 2019/09/03
Ron M.
Director of Facilities
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/05/30

"Great Product & Great Price!"

Comments: They are a great company to work with and have saved me countless hours in setup, use and training. And the technicians have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Pros: Well the price is a very good start, but I think the ease of use and the ease of training new users is probably 2nd to that. I have used several other web software packages and have found this one to be the most helpful and directed toward the work that I do, meaning putting in work requests, work orders for Planned Maintenance or Projects and Keeping track of assets and spaces. Also, I have requested a few minor software changes and upgrades and they took care of them within a few minutes, pretty amazing with today's software companies! Great Mobile software also.

Cons: There has been no areas that I do not like so far, but I suppose it would be helpful to be able to "schedule" a work Order to become live. That is in the works, as far as Limble says, but is not so far. You can plan and schedule and put steps in a work order, but you can not schedule a ticket or work order to become active in the future.

• Reviewed on 2019/05/30
Tie G.
Service Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2019/01/29

"Perfect for my business"

Comments: I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros: Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.

Cons: I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

• Reviewed on 2019/01/29
Craig M.
Maintenance Tech
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2021/02/26

"Limble is simple"

Pros: Very user friendly software that enables people of all computer experience levels to use. One great feature is that you can hoover over an icon and it briefly describes its function. Back when I was first introduced to the software I was able to easily navigate throughout with no help from others. Similar programs usually take time to learn certain features or functions.

Cons: Can not think of anything at the moment.

• Reviewed on 2021/02/26