Best moving service software hands down

Reviewed on 2018/05/18
Faith B.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I benefitted from reducing office staff and saving more money. Also I save personal time from doing extra work on the side.

Pros: I was used to doing everything the old school way of handing out flyers with my phone number and having customers call to book their moves, I dreaded this every time because of the people who would shop around for quotes and waste my time. Then I hired office staff to do this but it still wasted time and now money. I looked for alternatives that would solve this problems and no software really had it ALL for me until I found BookingKoala. From packages to provider and customer logins and to the reports section I have everything I need and more in one system. My customers can pay online and I can pay the movers all from within the same system. No more large amounts of cash or checks that I need to go directly to the bank to deposit.

Cons: I have been lucky enough to be in the Beta testing group and got to experience the software before the general public. Although there were some minor glitches those were to be expected. So I cannot say there are things I like least about this. Although the pricing could be cheaper.

by BookingKoala on 2018/05/29

Faith, thank you so much for the kind review. We are excited to have you be part of the beta testing group.

BookingKoala gave my cleaning service the JOLT it needed

Reviewed on 2018/08/07
Paige V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I love BookingKoala on so many levels it's kind of scary. My business was not doing great at all before I used them, when I first started out things were great but then they kind of flat lined and then it just went down. I started looking for a software to help with scheduling and I also got a bonus because of the reports section. I could track everything I need in there.

Pros: The first and foremost thing that I have to mention is that the customer support is extremely nice, helpful, and prompt. There has been no customer service that I have experienced like this before! Now to the software itself, the scheduling is a DREAM and I literally don't have to worry about overlapping bookings or any missed bookings. The customer and provider logins are so so so nice and all my customers compliment us because of it.

Cons: I find it hard to find things that I don't like about it because there is just so much I am in love with. For me not being a coder or even a super tech savvy person the embedding process was hard for me but they assisted me with it, (actually they did it for me). There are times I find it hard to find a function to disable or enable but after some time I find it.

by BookingKoala on 2018/10/04

Hello Paige, thank you so much for the kind words and we would like to thank you for being a valued customer of BookingKoala!

BookingKoala saved my business

Reviewed on 2018/09/16
Stewart S.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Since the moment I signed up the team over at BookingKoala has helped me through every step of the way and I cant be more grateful.

Pros: I love how everything is all in one place. I have my website and software all under one login where I can control everything. No more needing to go to other website builders like wordpress or wix. This makes it completely convenient to work. I would also like to say that the free courses to grow my business helped me get out of a dark place. I was about to shut the doors for good until I started learning from the courses and using the software to the fullest of its capabilities, from scheduling to marketing with coupons and gift cards.

Cons: Theres nothing that I can think of that I don't like about it. It's priced super fair the product is unbelievable and the support helps me through everything.

by BookingKoala on 2018/10/04

Hi Stewart, on behalf of everyone at BookingKoala we want to thank you for the kind words and wish you lots of success in your business!

I will never switch from BK to any other software.

Reviewed on 2018/07/23
Laura W.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: This software is so loaded with features and functions that I have been dreaming about for my cleaning business. The amounts of things I can do all within one place is amazing. For instance if one of my providers is going on vacation for 2 weeks I can deactivate their account and they will not be allowed to be booked for jobs but all their information and job history will still be there. Then when they come back all I do is click one button and they are reactivated!

Cons: There are a few little things here and there that bug me like little bugs but those usually get fixed within 48 hours so I cant really complain about that. I would also love it if the Themes were already out but those are coming soon so again I cant really complain there either.

by BookingKoala on 2018/07/24

Laura, thank you for the review. Since we just launched last month we are still finding few bugs here and there but soon these all will be resolved!

We are also super excited for the themes!

I never thought I needed something like this but I do and its awesome

Reviewed on 2018/03/13
Allison T.
Customer Support

Pros: Being someone who is not that computer savvy I didn't know what I wanted or better yet needed but when I received an email from BookingKoala I checked them out and tested it out. All of their features were great even for my nail salon. I seriously love the reports section and being able to break things down by week. This made everything a breeze.

Cons: Now again being someone who is not computer savvy this made it a little hard for me just because I didn't know what to do but the customer service people helped me out and it was great. Installing the code on my site was only the real issue I had but after that there is nothing I can say bad about this company.

by BookingKoala on 2018/03/13

Allison, thank you very much for your feedback. If you ever need anything, our customer service team is always here to help! We are working 24/7 to help out.

Convenient and easy

Reviewed on 2019/10/02
Michael Z.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Been using to help customers manage bookings online for service visits

Cons: None so far. Support is responsive and the software hasn’t had any issues.

by BookingKoala on 2019/10/09

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and we would like to thank you for being a valued member of BookingKoala!

Really makes life a lot easier

Reviewed on 2018/04/09
Molly T.
Co-Owner/Co-Founder
Customer Support

Pros: Bookingkoala has made themselves a software that business owners like myself can take back control of their lives. What I like most about this is probably the software as a whole. It has help me reduce office staff while also reducing the mistakes and overlap that was done manually. On top of reducing the office staff I am saving tons more money to implement into marketing. There is also a neat section within bookingkoala for marketing! Also the reports section can show you what you have done in various aspects of your business and you can change the variables to see how it has progressed over time.

Cons: There is only one thing that I have a quarrel about, is that I did not have this software years ago!

by BookingKoala on 2018/04/10

Molly, thank you for such awesome review!

BK Automated My Business!

Reviewed on 2019/01/15
Brandon O.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Best executive decision I've ever made as a young entrepreneur, was investing in BK.

Pros: Utilizing BK, I've been able to put almost my entire business on autopilot. Full customization to your business. It helps with operations, sales & marketing, payments, invoicing, reviews, you name it! It's darn near like a "Business in a box" type of deal. Best decision I've ever made as a young entrepreneur is investing in BK. Also, the CEO, is a humble, transparent and hard working guy, not some person you will never see who's behind the software.

Cons: It takes some time in the beginning to customize everything to your business, but after that, you set it and forget it!

by BookingKoala on 2019/01/16

Hey Brandon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review!

My life and business are way better now that I have found them

Reviewed on 2018/05/14
Anna K.
Owner/Co-Founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Knowing that this software came built by a cleaning company made it that much easier for me to give them a try, the smart scheduling, the reports, the dispatch to my cleaners and their accounts is fantastic. I did have a little worry about using them but knowing that they were there all the time with customer support made my anxiety go away (after a few days).

Cons: The point that if you dont use some options they cant be taken away is something I wish could happen but I completely understand that I may be a special case and know they cant change their ways for one customer.

by BookingKoala on 2018/05/22

Anna, we appreciate you taking the time to review BookingKoala.

BookingKoala really makes everything simple

Reviewed on 2018/06/01
Benjamin R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The smart scheduling is very cool and advanced, I don't need to be calling my guys whenever we pick up a new job. Sometimes they call me asking about a job before I even see it on the schedule which brings em to my next point about Provider login. Them having an account where they can see everything is pretty cool.

Cons: I've been trying to use everything in the system to help my business grow faster and there are some things Im still trying to learn, so what Im trying to say is that there is so much to learn.

by BookingKoala on 2018/06/06

Benjamin, the software comes with a lot of features but in time they will all sink in! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

First time software user and I can't believe I was wasting my time without one

Reviewed on 2018/01/25
Lucy V.
Customer Support

Pros: There are so many options on BookingKoala that make running your business so much easier and less stressful. With options like referral reports, coupons, and an in-depth rating system this really takes everything over the top. It's also made so user friendly that it doesn't take a long time to figure out what you're doing. Two thumbs up!

Cons: This is not something to do with the software as much as it is with my business, getting my employees and independent contractors to try out the software took a little convincing.

by BookingKoala on 2018/01/31

Lucy, we are so excited that you tried out service and you love it! Glad to have you onboard.

You guys made great software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23
Amal R.
Customer Support

Pros: This software has tons of features that make my life and business much easier to manage. My favorite tool or part of the software will have to be the smart scheduling. I used Google calenders and I hate when the appointments overlap, here they do not. The unassigned booking folder is great as well! Awesome stuff!

Cons: There are so many options in this software that it made me take a while to learn everything. But after I learnt everything it made working so much easier.

by BookingKoala on 2018/03/28

Thank you Amal for the great feedback. You were a great help during our beta stages and we cant wait to roll this software out to the public!

I seriously can't get enough of it!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02
Zacharia C.
Founder/Owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: For me being a photographer the most important aspect is the scheduling. I love how the smart scheduling lets my clients book without overlap. This is great for anyone who has issues in scheduling overlaps.

Cons: There are so many features with BookingKoala that it makes if difficult to keep track of what it can do. But if you're inside there all day every day you will figure it out very quickly. Other than that I can't say its got many cons.

by BookingKoala on 2018/04/09

Thank you Zacharia for the review. The smart scheduling is something we wanted to perfect for quick scheduling to save time and headaches.

This software is a next level game changer.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25
Mark P.
2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Less phone calls from customers, less problems and mistakes to deal with which equals less headaches.

Pros: I've been using this software for some time now as a beta tester for my carpet cleaning business and all I can say is WOW! Everything from the reports, to the provider login is all outstanding. There are several versions from a FREE option to multiple paid options. I will never stop using BookingKoala!

Cons:

by BookingKoala on 2017/11/07

Thank you for the review Mark. Glad to see you love BookingKoala as much as we do.

The cleaning industry really needed this

Reviewed on 2018/04/21
Kenny O.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I benefitted from the reports section most! I could see detailed reports on pretty much anything.

Pros: Reports, Unassigned folder, Smart Scheduling, Marketing, and pretty much everything else. I am not sure if I can stick to just a few.

Cons: Seeing other peoples reviews I would have to agree with two things, #1 not having it sooner, and #2 setting up all my clients (but the support team helped with this).

by BookingKoala on 2018/05/14

Kenny, thanks so much for the review.

I think this is great for business and all business owners to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/25
Petar K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Makes business easy

Pros: -Scheduling feature
-Marketing features like coupons, gift cards, and more
-Reports feature, this is great you can see all reports you need to grow
-Provider login and customer login

Cons: -All the features took time to learn to use after this everything was good
-Creating store was tricky to learn but they helped so it was fine

by BookingKoala on 2018/02/28

Hi there Petar, Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it.

I love everything about BookingKoala!

Reviewed on 2018/02/17
Stanley T.
Owner/Founder
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: All of the functions and features are seriously awesome!
-Coupons and gift cards
-Scheduling
-System logs
Everything in the software is so user friendly and so well put together.

Cons: The only thing I can say that I mind about is the price but every time I use it it makes me care less about it.

by BookingKoala on 2018/02/22

Stanley, we love the fact that you love the software so much. We hope to see awesome growth in your business. Cheers!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2017/11/21
Hazel D.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It automates literally everything!

Pros: I love that my providers and my office staff have logins to the software. The fact that everyone gets their own accounts makes things so simple!

Cons: It took me a while to figure out how to navigate through all the pages but that is standard when it comes to a new software.

by BookingKoala on 2017/11/23

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the software. Thank you for the review and Happy Thanksgiving to you, your team and family.

An all in one for your business

Reviewed on 2017/12/17
Simon B.
Independent Business Owner
Customer Support

Pros: The multi location is a huge feature when it comes to this software. You can set up all your locations and staff under one place. I love it.

Cons: The reports section took me a little bit to figure out but once I did there was nothing that was too difficult for me to use.

by BookingKoala on 2018/01/08

Simon, thank you for the review. We appreciate it and if you ever need help figuring something out, we are here to help!

I love using this software

Reviewed on 2018/06/18
Bailey O.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I think that the reports section is my favorite part because I can check and compare different days or weeks and see where I did better for many different aspects.

Cons: The software is very big and there are times where I find myself getting lost when I need to make a change.

by BookingKoala on 2018/07/02

Thank you Bailey for the review! Don't forget about our Help Center if you ever need instant help.

BookingKoala is very outstanding

Reviewed on 2018/01/24
Slavo V.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like most about this software is that I can use it all over my business. I can have my workers sign in and I can see how they are doing. Also I like how I can see reports of everything whenever I need to. This makes working on business very simple and easy. Great product.

by BookingKoala on 2018/01/25

Slavo, thank you for the review. We also love the reports part! It makes life much easier.

I never had an experience like this before!

Reviewed on 2018/04/17
Henry C.
Customer Support

Pros: The whole software! I love absolutely everything about Bookingkoala and how this has changed my business forever!

Cons: There is nothing I can say that I don't like about the software. This hits the nail on the he'd with everything I need and want for my business!

by BookingKoala on 2018/05/01

Thank you Henry for helping us out with the beta version. We are almost ready to go with the most updated version. Cheers!

Outstanding software

Reviewed on 2017/10/29
Kris R.
Customer Support

Pros: I am not sure if I can pick just one thing. I would have to say the reports or the rating system are some of the best options! Everything is simply great. BookingKoala is simply a great software and I will continue using it for as long as possible.

by BookingKoala on 2017/11/07

Yes Kris, the rating feature and the reporting section are definitely 2 awesome features. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Makes going to work a lot less stressful

Reviewed on 2018/08/11
Raul G.
Co-owner
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The various amounts of features makes this software a steal for what they are charging.

Cons: There were a few little glitches here and there the first week but when I sent them in the support team had them fixed basically right away.

by BookingKoala on 2018/10/04

Hello Raul, we would like to thank you for being a valued customer of BookingKoala and appreciate your honest feedback!

Tremendous software that I can't believe has not been thought of before

Reviewed on 2017/11/12
Zeb Y.
Customer Support

Pros: I love the fact that people are able to view different packages online before choosing which one they want to purchase.

Cons: The forms are something that you need to get used to putting together but after that everything is a breeze!

by BookingKoala on 2017/11/14

Let us know if you need help putting anything together. We are trying to make everything as perfect as possible for our customers.